PDA

View Full Version : HEADING TO STATES 2012, WHEN DO I MAKE CONTACT WITH HRC FOR PGD

twins2
August 24th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Hi guy's I am looking at going to HRC in Dec - Jan 2012 and I am looking at doing the 3 week cycle there. Can someone tell me when do you have to get the ball rolling on the pgd. When should I have my phone consultation with Dr Potter. Is it hard to get an appointment with him and do you have to wait long?

nuthinbutpink
August 24th, 2011, 10:52 AM
I would go ahead and schedule the consult. You have pretesting to do, they will be off in December likely and you are within 6 months!

MAMAof4Pinks
October 25th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Yes I aggree with nothinbut, you can never start too soon, get all the info from them you need and need to have done, like blood tests which you have to do on a certine day of your cycle. SO if you miss it one month then youll have to wait tell the next month to do it and if youre thinking this December or January then you better get going. Let u sknow how it goes!

nuthinbutpink
October 25th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Yes I aggree with nothinbut, you can never start too soon, get all the info from them you need and need to have done, like blood tests which you have to do on a certine day of your cycle. SO if you miss it one month then youll have to wait tell the next month to do it and if youre thinking this December or January then you better get going. Let u sknow how it goes!

Blood tests are only valid for a period of 6 months before you cycle and some REs want them to be within 3 months. No sense wasting money just to have to do it all over again!

MAMAof4Pinks
October 26th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Yes you are right, but I believe she wants to do it this December or January which is in 2/3 months...