PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol swayers what's your favorite drink??

Atsaukina1
August 11th, 2015, 12:04 PM
Been just drinking beer but my sister made me a drink w Malibu rum and pineapple juice oh soo yummy. I know we need potassium but not sure girl swayers supposed to have a lot of pineapple. What are you ladies drinking??

Jessmarie85
August 11th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I was drinking vodka and cranberry but heard mixed things about cranberry juice for girl sway so ended up having crystal light in vodka around O

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 11th, 2015, 12:35 PM
I would not have many juice drinks because of the nutrients in the juice. Now and then for a treat is fine, but overall juice is a lot of cals, lot of nutrients, not a lot of fiber to even help absorb some of them.

Wine and beer actually both have some potassium on their own anyway.

I drank beer when I got my DD.

Jessmarie85
August 11th, 2015, 12:37 PM
I've heard that too about potassium but I also read in a medical blog that a couple of days after O to eat and/or drink pineapple because its amazing at helping with implantation. Now that I'm on the 2ww I'm drinking it

2xblue
August 11th, 2015, 01:51 PM
I drink white wine every night. I don't like beer so white wine is better for me.

Atsaukina1
August 11th, 2015, 02:37 PM
I don't drink wine at all. I'm a beer or liquor kinda gal:)

has2gentlemen
August 11th, 2015, 03:35 PM
I drink either moscato or whiskey sours. I've been trying to drink more "light" drinks, mike's lite hard lemonade, and light beers, but I just don't like them. I'm thinking I'll start doing crystal light with vodka so I can use the extra calories for a snack instead haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessmarie85
August 11th, 2015, 04:19 PM
See I LOVE moscato but was iffy about any wine because of the antioxidants being healthier I have heard people drinking wine in boy and girl sways but I feel like everything I've found on vodka has swayed girl for the most part fingers crossed!!!!

covered in blue
August 11th, 2015, 05:51 PM
I drank rum and coke on Le but then switched to PCOS version so had rum and milk lol. Don't know if my sway worked yet or not. Wine has good results in the stats so I wouldn't worry too much about antioxidants if that's what you like. Whatever makes swaying easier to stick to is good :)

BellaVita
August 11th, 2015, 07:35 PM
I drank a glass of sweet white wine or vodka mixed with CL or diet soda (cream worked fantastic).

Hitmebabyonemoretime
August 11th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Mostly beer. Binged on champagne one night lol red wine the odd time, and when I was in the tropics too much juice, but that
Was waaaay at the start of my sway

Hex
August 11th, 2015, 09:23 PM
Not ttc at the moment, getting my weight down and my body primed for a girl first, but I love a good drink. One of my favorites is some vodka and crystal light. I also like mikes hard lemonades and dry red wines.

ksmom
August 11th, 2015, 11:55 PM
I LOVE white wine but for whatever reason I get super hungry when I drink it lol so I save it for meals. I do love vodka and flavored sparkling water. Vodka is pretty low cal and you don't need much. I like Chopin vodka and La Croix makes really good fruity sparkling waters. I really like the cran-raspberry and cherry lime flavors.

atomic sagebrush
August 12th, 2015, 07:34 PM
I had a couple of these "raspberrita" thingies the other day, they're like margaritas in a can and while it tastes fruity, I do not think actual fruit ever came anywhere near the stuff. It was good! :) And it really packed a punch for being in a tiny can. :p

Hitmebabyonemoretime
August 12th, 2015, 09:53 PM
That's my kinda thing! Oh and Palm bays! I drank quite a few of them over the summer lol

mear1006
August 13th, 2015, 12:47 AM
I'm loving a gin and tonic. Feeling like I'm back in high school :beer:

MrsSparkles
January 27th, 2016, 01:48 PM
Adding to this old thread.
Pinnacle Vodka has arrived in the UK now, used to only be available abroad.
I'm adding a shot of Whipped Cream Flavoured Vodka (which I think is probably full of chemicals), to a glass of diet cream soda.
It tastes like fizzy ice cream :beer:

For UK ladies that might not have had it, they do loads and loads of flavours ; cake, rainbow sherbet, key lime pie, cherry, cookie dough, salted caramel, cotton candy, and loads more.
They all are probably loaded with aspartame and I imagine good for a girl sway yay