PDA

View Full Version : Due in May 2012

Alexis2007
August 24th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Anyone here yet? I just got a very faint BFP today at 9dpo!!

XXdreaming
August 24th, 2011, 02:45 PM
yay!!! congrats sending you lots of blue dust!!! and if I get a bfp it will be later my due date would be may 29th but hoping to join you :) congrats and H&H pregnancy

Alexis2007
August 24th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Thank you!!!

princesssarah34
August 30th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Can I join you here Alexis?? I was given May 10, 2012 as a due date for now anyway! I am excited and scared all at the same time!

Inglewood
September 1st, 2011, 04:53 AM
Hi Ladies, I got my BFP on 23rd Aug, due 1st of May! x

princesssarah34
September 1st, 2011, 12:55 PM
purplefairy.....I was beginning to think I was all by my lonesome for May!! Hopefully more of the wonderful ladies will be joining us!!:cheer::fx:

Inglewood
September 5th, 2011, 05:55 PM
purplefairy.....I was beginning to think I was all by my lonesome for May!! Hopefully more of the wonderful ladies will be joining us!!:cheer::fx:

Hope so!! How are u feeling? x

princesssarah34
September 5th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Hope so!! How are u feeling? x

I am feeling ok....the 1st signs...I remember well are here! The extra saliva that makes you have a funny taste in your mouth and everything tastes funny! I could sleep 24/7....extra aches and pains.....tender bb's.....I don't have any nausea yet but I always got that around 10 weeks or so which I found odd to have it later but hey who I am to complain right now!! lol......How are you doing?

Inglewood
September 6th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Not too bad...so far! Had a day or 2 of feeling sick around 10am, but it passed. Woke up feeling sick today, had some toast felt better until it returned at 9am, had a ceral bar and so far no more today! Was really sick with ds2 from 6wks-22wks, badly! So hoping this isn't the start of it again??? Had cramps at 4-5wks, they seem to have settled. Boobs ache on/off. Lots of wee silly things, but with ds2 had lots by 25wks!! SPD, carpal tunnel, so trying not to worry about all that quite yet! With ds1 I had a perfect pg! Funny.... Do u genrally have good pg's? Fx you might not get any sickness?? I can hope!!!

princesssarah34
September 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
.. Do u genrally have good pg's? Fx you might not get any sickness?? I can hope!!!

With all my boys I had M/S...the 1st 2 were horrid...but each one after that they were not as bad.......I am hoping maybe I won't have it as bad this round either!! Or not at all would be even better!! :bigsmile:
But after everything from last time I will take what ever I am handed to have a healthy little baby!

Hollie86
September 11th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Hi ladies, I got my surprise BFP on 31st aug and my due date according to LMP is may 4th but im suspecting that may be changed at my U/S as i ovulate late this cycle (even for me) at cd 20! glad to be here and wishing you all h&h 9month xx

ladybug
September 11th, 2011, 05:24 PM
I am due May 17.....excited to share this journey with everyone!

princesssarah34
September 11th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Ok so here I am only 5 weeks along and I have already started with the nausea! What is up with that? I have never had it before before 8 weeks at least....with the last to boys it was 10 weeks...and the reason I remember that is because I always had my 1st Dr appt. at 8 weeks and felt fine at that appt. and it was always after I felt sick! Been having hot flashes like crazy....and so extremely tired it isn't even funny! This is gonna be a rough pg....I can tell already! :holysheep:

princesssarah34
September 12th, 2011, 07:27 PM
It sure is quiet in here!!! :owl:

zanacal
September 13th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Can I join you please ladies? I was going to wait a few days as I won't feel more confident until I've missed AF (due on Thursday!) but it doesn't feel fair to be yabbering away about pregnancy related stuff on the ttc threads. My due date is 28th May by my LMP.

I feel sick too princesssarah. Has yours got any worse? I never had any ms with my boys, maybe a little nausea during the 2ww, but that's it. Very lucky I know! I'm trying not to get my hopes up that ms means a girl! I'll be interested to see whether it continues or disappears and I end up with a similar pregnancy to my others. I'm also getting heartburn, something I didn't have with the others either! I did have some reflux with DS3 but not until the third trimester.

I'm in agony today because I had to move some box files full of paperwork at work yesterday. They were heavy and I should have said no but I didn't want to rouse suspicion and now I can hardly move my neck. It took me a few hours this morning to realise what on earth I'd done! Obviously it's the relaxin (or whatever it is!). I usually get a very sore lower back in early pregnancy (my first symptom with the others!) and I've noticed it a little in passing but so far not as bad.

How easy (or not!) have you all found it to adapt to eating healthier if you were on a boy/girl ttc diet before? I feel like I've forgotten how to eat normally!

Are any of you taking baby aspirin? I'm wondering if I should phase it out and, if I should, when. I'm also wondering about how much folic acid to take. I'm currently taking 800mcg a day but I bought a pre-natal today which only has 400mcg in it.

princesssarah34
September 13th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Of course you can join us here Z!!

Yes it has gotten worse!!! I have had the I am gonna throw up feeling for about 3-4 days now....and man I've had it!! Some dry heaving (sorry TMI) but have not offically thrown up yet....and I only say yet because well it will happen at some point! Why deny it! :sad: And I have had it will all my pg's just not this soon....so I have a big ole twin flashing light in my head..which is freaking me out! So I really can't say if this is a girl thing or not...everyone's bodies are so different....but I read somewhere that if your mother or grandmother had morning sickness you will most likely get it too. Which was true for both me and my sister......I really hope this last pg is nothing like my sisters last one....she was sick 24/7 for the whole pg...she said she was even sick in her sleep! OMG....no thank you!
I didn't sway this time well because I just really wanted a baby in my arms so...cant help there.....sorry!! I am so glad there are more ladies join the May group...it seems kinda lonely in here at times!

ladybug
September 13th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Welcome Z!!!! So glad you joined us....I am not sure about baby aspirin because I didn't use it in my sway but I would think you will have to wean off of it....I am taking 5 mg of folic acid given to me by my OB cause of my advanced age(thats what he said) I also started taking a prenatal vitamin but it is causing me major constipation issues( sorry tmi) so i stopped right now and will eat a healthy diet and still take my folic acid...sorry i'm not much help...lol

I was really nervous today because I had some intense cramping...Its not as bad right now....I hope its just from everything stretching.....I have some nausea if i get hungry but otherwise i feel good...

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Hi ladybug! I'm so glad you're feeling good. I'm having major constipation issues too - I was hoping that coming off the LE diet would put everything right again in that department! I really can't stop eating at the moment, I think it's just the initial excitement at being able to eat whatever I like. I'm going to give myself until the end of the weekend doing this then I'm going to figure out a healthy, sensible way to eat going forward - not in the least because I don't want everybody to guess that I'm pregnant before I want to tell them (or that I'm an idiot for losing so much weight so quickly and then piling it all back on just as quickly!). I'm having lots of cramping too. I was a little worried today especially as AF would have arrived and the cramps seemed a little more AF-like but they seem to have passed now. FX everything is ok. It must be such a weird time of mixed emotions for you right now. {hugs}

OMG Princesssarah - puking in her sleep? That is not good, I can't imagine ....

I'm quite excited about all the shopping I'm going to be able to do in a few months because all my old stuff has done 3 children now and is either worn out and shabby or already dumped! We need a new carseat, baby monitor, changing bag - maybe even a pushchair, definitely a new sling. It's going to be like having a first baby again!

So what are all your thoughts on finding out the sex of your baby? At the moment I'm surprised with myself because I'm leaning towards not finding out before the big birth-day. It's never exciting finding out from a stranger in a strange room and it'll be even worse if I hear boy and I feel disappointed and maybe even cry - but if I find out when he's here I'll just love him and be happy anyway! Please bear with me while I no doubt change my mind several times on this over the next few months!!

Gotta go, DH is home from work :D

princesssarah34
September 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Well I will for sure be finding out asap!! I have a thing where I have to have everything ready to go when it time for my little ones to come out!! I had thought about not finding out with this one only cause I had such awful GD with my Baby Evan.....but right now I don't care boy or girl either way.....just healthy and in my arms. Losing a baby a 26 weeks along in pregnancy puts a lot of things into perspective! I just want a baby to show for all the hard work.....and I had such guilty over my loss that right now yes a girl would be lovely.....but a boy would be just as loved!!
So yes I am finding out ASAP!! We have a private 3d place that does gender at 16 weeks....so I may go to them again!

zanacal
September 17th, 2011, 03:57 AM
I'll be excited to hear for you Sarah! The sex has actually become less important to me now that I'm pregnant and I just want to know that whichever flavour baby I'm carrying is healthy and that he or she arrives safely. That's one of the reasons I want to wait! In our house there isn't much to get ready for a new baby - he/she will sleep alongside our bed and share a room with a big brother when he/she is older (so no nursery to decorate!). We just need to make sure we have some nappies, a carseat and a few white sleepsuits until we know what colour clothes to buy. I can't think of anything else!

Are you having really vivid dreams? I would so love a good night's sleep! Last night I had a dream that my nan had to leave her house and her beloved garden and I was crying because she wouldn't be able to do her gardening and that was her life - my nan actually died last January and I realised this almost as I opened my eyes. I was surprised to find I was actually crying in my sleep! Other nights I've just had strange and vivid dreams about random things.

princesssarah34
September 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Yes......that was my first symptom!! Really weird freaky dreams......and hot flashes!!! I only had a few vivid dreams when I was pg with my last one....and they were so horrid and now I think it was my bodies way of trying to tell me something!
See I had 2 dreams the 1st one was prior to finding out the I was having a boy....I wanted a girl so bad and I just knew I has having one.....totally different pg then with my other boys so I just knew it was a girl. Well I had a dream were I went into the bathroom and start having contracts and I started screaming for someone to help me......I looked down and there I saw a perfectly beautiful little girl...but she wasn't alive...she looked like a doll....I woke up just in a panic....about a few weeks later we found out we were having another boy! A few weeks after that I had another dream....was in the bathroom started screaming for help and I woke up before anything happened. We later lost our baby boy at 26 weeks. So how is that for vivid! I remember those dreams so vividly today and I start to cry! :sad:
So far I have had no dreams like that.......but still vivid and weird....like you said random things.....I always wake up thinking what was that about? Where did that come from? And like you all I want is happy and healthy! I have already just told myself...just pick out a boy name! Funny thing is a just got rid of the infant car seat we had....but that just means I get to pick out a new one for this little guy! And the seasons will be off since most of my boys were not summer babies....except DS#3 but he was end on July and only got like 4 weeks of summer...so not a lot of clothes....I still have a ton of boy stuff! In fact I have about 3-4 outfits I bought trying to be happy about Baby #4 being a boy....that he never got to wear! So I have plenty for another boy! A surprise and some pink would be welcome too....but I won't count on it! :wink:

zanacal
September 17th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Those dreams sound awful, I'm sorry if I reminded you of them x

I got rid of so much stuff after I had DS3! We needed the space and I kept telling myself there was nothing I couldn't replace if I needed to and now I'm really quite excited about the shopping opportunities :D Only one of my boys was born in summer too and it wasn't a very good one so he didn't get to wear his summer clothes! Mine also varied alot in size (DS1 was 6lb 4oz, DS2 was 8lb 3oz and DS3 was 7lb 7oz!).

We're definitely going to choose a boy's name and a girl's name (or a list of both!). With DS3 I had a 'feeling' that it would be a girl and I barely considered a boy's name. I won't be trusting my gut instinct again!

I think we may have to join forces with one of the other due date threads because there are so few of us - what do you think?

DoulaMama
September 17th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Hey Z- I tried to do a combo thread for all 3 DD clubs....I think we could do a monthly chat or something? :D So happy that you are in here!!!! YAY for babies!!!! xoxo

zanacal
September 17th, 2011, 02:56 PM
That's a great idea DM, you know how I like to chat :D

princesssarah34
September 17th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Yes....a comb thread would be great!! I don't want to impose on the other due daters but it is really lonely with just a few of us.....and I feel weird to cause I didn't sway either so I can't jump into the pink or blue threads! Maybe a general healthy baby thread...or something like that??

Coulditbemyturn
October 25th, 2011, 05:40 AM
hi, i am due 3rd may, can i join too?

zanacal
October 25th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Of course! We tend to chat mostly on the general chat thread because there aren't many on the due date thread. Make sure you join us there too!

DoulaMama
November 7th, 2011, 02:06 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5039-Spring-Gift-Swap-for-March-April-and-May!

Just another swap update...if anyone is interested- check out the link:) It's tons of fun! I've organized a few of these now and they're always a hit!
xo