PDA

View Full Version : The LE diet by another name??!!

Kittybear
August 16th, 2015, 05:09 AM
Skipping meals makes would-be mothers less likely to give birth to a son | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3199629/Skipping-meals-makes-mothers-likely-birth-son.html)

Looks like someone has been reading your theories atomic! ;) more evidence for you xx

covered in blue
August 16th, 2015, 05:57 AM
It sounds like they did the study in early pregnancy which is a shame. But yay :)

mandyp85
August 16th, 2015, 07:38 AM
It says mothers who skip breakfast around the time they conceive? I took it to mean before actual conception but maybe it means in the 2ww?

atomic sagebrush
August 16th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Most people either eat breakfast or they don't. So if these ladies were skipping breakfast in early pregnancy that is indicative of their patterns before pregnancy.

I do not believe for a single solitary minute that lack of breakfast in early pregnancy could ever cause someone to have a miscarriage so please don't take that away from this study anyone.

Thanks for sharing!!!

mandyp85
August 16th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Most people either eat breakfast or they don't. So if these ladies were skipping breakfast in early pregnancy that is indicative of their patterns before pregnancy.

I do not believe for a single solitary minute that lack of breakfast in early pregnancy could ever cause someone to have a miscarriage so please don't take that away from this study anyone.

Thanks for sharing!!!

I pressed "like" not "dislike", sorry!! The perils of using a phone with touch screen!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 17th, 2015, 12:39 PM
I think we've all done that a few times! :)