PDA

View Full Version : Sex drive and gender, also moon phase.

sushikitty
August 21st, 2015, 09:33 PM
Women who has children already, what gender did you have and what was your sex drive like? I am about 5-6 weeks pregnant and I am worst than a teenage boy. I never had this before and I have 4 sons. I never wanted sex and actually thought I would live without sex.

Also what moon phase were you in when you conceived your baby? What was the gender?

Thank you!

deaks66
August 21st, 2015, 10:05 PM
Horney as hell with dc4 which was my first dd!

bunnywabbit
August 22nd, 2015, 01:54 AM
My drive was fairly high for the majority of the pregnancy. Was conceived on a waning gibbous moon (almost full moon). Had a DS.

XXforhubby
August 22nd, 2015, 01:55 PM
I've had a ridiculously high sex drive with all of my boys (currently pregnant with DS3), and my husband jokes that I am worse than he was as a teenager!! Sometimes he has to tell ME not tonight [emoji38]!!

FX and GL to you!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

TiffSal
August 22nd, 2015, 06:46 PM
Xx how lucky! Im the total opposite with 0 drive everytime i was pregnant....got 2 boys and this pregnancy i got next to no libido!!

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2015, 12:09 PM
I had a pretty high sex drive with my daughter but also had higher than normal with sons 3 and 4. I felt like it had more to do with age and more pregnancies than baby's gender. (as in, it may have been the idea that put me off it when I was younger and less used to being preggo)

I got my DD in a newish moon but it was officially "boy ions" according to Ingender.

Mum23boys1982
August 29th, 2015, 09:27 AM
My sex drive was high during all my pregnancies to a certain point, after I started to get a bigger bump I was generally tired and felt frumpy. I also had bad paranoia, with my younger two, that my ex was going to cheat on me!! Which stressed me out! Funny enough the paranoid thoughts literally went straight after I gave birth. Guessing it was hormones! X

Atsaukina1
September 9th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Sex drive always crazy its a prego hormones crazy kind of thing. :)

Ashforblue
September 9th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Blah, I have absolutely no sex drive this time & my husband won't leave me alone! Lol

Atsaukina1
September 10th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Well you no hormones they can go either direction:(

BellaVita
September 21st, 2015, 02:26 PM
My sex drives always seem to tank a little from what I can recall. This time around it seems to be slightly higher, but not by much.

All of my four boys were conceived in full moon phases. This baby was conceived two days after a new moon. I have a private scan scheduled for Oct. 9th so time I'll tell!