PDA

View Full Version : DH Supps - TTC Girl... what should they be taking?

sammysam
August 23rd, 2015, 05:51 AM
Ok, so my OH isn't really into the whole cutting out foods etc (he works away in mining and so cant just pick and choose what he wants to eat) and he also loves Coke.
I was thinking that he should be taking:
Cranberry, Calcuim/ magnesium (im not sure of he needs to do that?) and was also thinking of giving him a couple of artificial sweetners he could just have like a tablet as he wont have it in drink (to lower PH). I have also heard that liquorice root is good? thought? (and have heard OLE is ok but don't know a lot about that)

any advice welcome :) thanks in advance

sammysam
August 25th, 2015, 07:04 AM
Hi.... Cqn anyone help me??

mammacass
August 25th, 2015, 07:13 AM
Hi My DH is having OLE daily and LR from AF-O only. Cranberry, calcium and magnesium are not really necessary, hope this helps :

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sammysam
August 26th, 2015, 05:53 AM
Thanks... Yes I wasn't sure about what else to do, thanks��

atomic sagebrush
August 26th, 2015, 01:30 PM
DH does not need to change his diet to sway pink. Most of our husbands would not change their diets and we still got girls anyway.

It is really hard for me to tell people what to give their hubbies without a custom sway plan because there are a lot of variables involved.

If he's young and in good health he can do Cranberry and LR.

Older and in worse health or poor sperm quality, pep tea and OLE

Soymilk or soy iso may be helping some

Fiber if he's take it

Cal/mag if you believe in it and he doesn't have history of cardiovascular disease and younger than 40

I do not think the artificial sweeteners do anything but can't hurt.

Smoking if he already does so may help. Would not have him begin smoking of course!

sammysam
August 28th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Thanks Atomic! Yeah I don't think he's overly keen but will take the supps!