PDA

View Full Version : Cool boy name for my 3rd

babymamaj
August 31st, 2015, 05:36 PM
I will hopefully find out in a few days at my ultrasound whether this babe is a boy or girl. I feel like I need a really cool boy name to get me excited if it's a boy. I really don't want to have such bad gender disappointment. So I like names that aren't very common! Right now I really like Trace Walker but do very distantly know someone who named their son Trace. Any ideas for me?!

mommymachine
August 31st, 2015, 05:50 PM
We had fun with my 3rd sons name. He is named after my dad, whom is so so very special to me. For his middle names we really played on the "3rd son" thing. We looked up in the Bible who was the 3rd son of Adam (Seth) and then his second middle name is Trey which means 3 as well:) It really helped my GD to have such a great name that I loved and that had sentimental value.

I think the name Trace is very awesome and unique and it would be SO HARD to find another name that absolutely nobody has. Plus you could find such a name and then hear later that someone else has a son named that. So just go with what you love!

TRL
August 31st, 2015, 09:17 PM
Have a friend who named her son Hays. I think it's a very cool name.

Good luck at your ultrasound!

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2015, 03:01 PM
A gal I know from my old town named her 3rd guy Trey which I thought was very cool. I do like Trace but I feel like it is more of a nickname. Our third is Tate.

You must like Western names like we do so I will tell you my others are Wyatt (this was long before it got so popular), Clark, and Marshall.

For #5 we discussed Raleigh, Leland, Ogden for unusual names. I know a girl whose son is called Zebulon which I think is really cute.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
September 8th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Marshall Is my ds3s middle name :) I like western names too. I like Dallas and Travis too, but my Dh doenst. We're sold on Pearson if it's a boy this time. It means Rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitty0911
September 8th, 2015, 10:46 AM
My third son's middle name is Julien. His first name is very rare but that is because you either hate it or love. I happen to adore it- Angelus. It's NOT pronounced like Los Angeles, but I've noticed the UK pronounce it the way I do. An-gel-us not Ang-e-lis if that makes sense.

There is also: Courton/Corton (Cort for short), Cauis, Niklaus... I love the last two names and plan on using one of them for my next boy. I really like Niklaus because I love the nick-name nikky for short (sounds girly, but my best male friend has that nick-name so I adore it).

Ashforblue
September 8th, 2015, 01:19 PM
I really like Griffin or Grahm.... I know a kid named Burk & think that's uncomman....my cousin named her boy Rocco, which I Never hear!

bunnywabbit
September 8th, 2015, 04:34 PM
How about something like Robson, Tristan or Parker? I quite like Tristan and Parker, DH hates them!

bunnywabbit
September 8th, 2015, 05:03 PM
My DH's cousin has two DS - Roman and Spencer. Wasn't keen on the names but have since grown on me.

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2015, 04:03 PM
I also love Dallas for a boy or a girl. Hubs hated it. My baby I lost I named Emory Dallas since we didn't know what it was. :)

TaytumJ
September 10th, 2015, 04:35 PM
A friend of mime named her little boy Arrow Max...I love it! Super cool and strong.

babymamaj
September 11th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone! These are great suggestions! Baby looked like a girl to the ultrasound tech but I am not convinced yet so am still keeping boy names in mind!

Boyzmommy
September 11th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Congrats ����������

atomic sagebrush
September 12th, 2015, 05:39 PM
Thanks everyone! These are great suggestions! Baby looked like a girl to the ultrasound tech but I am not convinced yet so am still keeping boy names in mind!

:agree: You won't need any of these mamaJ