PDA

View Full Version : new ttc a girl

katie2boys
September 1st, 2015, 10:56 AM
Hi ladies. Im new to gender dreaming i have 2 boys ages 4 and 18 months we are ttc in dec and jan. This is my first month tracking ny cycles since having my implant removed i was a regular 28 days before this
What iv learned so far is lg diwt which im loosley doing anyway.
Increase dairy
All the supplements
I will use replens aswell.
Not sure about doing a cutt off or 0+12?
Dh will be abstaining aswell
Anyone got any advise please?

katie2boys
September 1st, 2015, 04:36 PM
After reading all sorts im now completley lost lol.. so NO 0+12 ?? And just dtd once ? But when? Sorry for bumping this up but this is my last chance at a girl and im so confused

has2gentlemen
September 1st, 2015, 04:56 PM
Most girls who are TTC pink are doing LE diet for 12 weeks, 60 minutes exercise 5-6 days a week for 6 weeks and single attempt at positive opk. No abstaining or ph stuff. Calcium swaying girl has been debunked, so no need to increase dairy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629
September 2nd, 2015, 01:24 AM
Most current girl swayers here on Gender Dreaming are doing:

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
* Skipping breakfast.
* No snacking.
* Fiber supplement with meals.
* 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
* 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
* Folic acid or folate only.
* Clomid if you can get it.
* Alcohol and caffeine daily.
* Olive leaf extract for DH.
* Licorice root for DH (only if under 35 years old with no blood pressure issues).

Most have stopped doing antihistamines, Rephresh/Replens/Sylk, jump and dump, PH stuff, saw palmetto, and even vitex as they don't seem to sway much and only make conception harder.

Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2015, 07:49 PM
Please bump this for me out of time today

atomic sagebrush
September 2nd, 2015, 07:50 PM
After reading all sorts im now completley lost lol.. so NO 0+12 ?? And just dtd once ? But when? Sorry for bumping this up but this is my last chance at a girl and im so confused

NO O+12!!! Just one attempt. Timing does not work one attempt DOES

katie2boys
September 3rd, 2015, 08:17 AM
Ohh ok thanks for that ��

Boyzmommy
September 3rd, 2015, 10:00 AM
Katie i m on same boat like u. I started taking cal mag etc
But now i m confused as they say no supplements and bd once on positive O
I m not sure if i should dtd once after avoifdingbit for 7 days or i should do it every day till positive O ��

essnce629
September 3rd, 2015, 11:58 AM
Katie i m on same boat like u. I started taking cal mag etc
But now i m confused as they say no supplements and bd once on positive O
I m not sure if i should dtd once after avoifdingbit for 7 days or i should do it every day till positive O 😕
Just BD every 4 days starting today. That will equal one attempt in your fertile window regardless of when you O.

Boyzmommy
September 3rd, 2015, 02:51 PM
Thanks a lot hun����thanks for being so helpful
My expected periods are on 7th of sept so i bd today and then it ll b my periods week. How do i continue after that?
I m not sure if Af is coming on 7 th due to supplements

has2gentlemen
September 3rd, 2015, 03:02 PM
You just restart every 4 days after your period is over. Usually you can wait a day or so after your last day of bleeding, then pick up the pattern again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boyzmommy
September 3rd, 2015, 03:04 PM
Ok thts good thanks a lot

Boyzmommy
September 3rd, 2015, 05:23 PM
I m just worried wouldnt it fall on O day ?

XXforhubby
September 3rd, 2015, 05:38 PM
Maybe sometimes. Remember timing doesn't sway- you just need an attempt in your fertile window = best chance at conception.

FX and GL!!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

Boyzmommy
September 3rd, 2015, 05:44 PM
Maybe sometimes. Remember timing doesn't sway- you just need an attempt in your fertile window = best chance at conception.

FX and GL!!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

Oh ok.

atomic sagebrush
September 4th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I m just worried wouldnt it fall on O day ?

It can, but usually the sperm from the attempt before would have either fertilized it or else that batch was all gone leaving only the O day batch to fertilize the egg.

O Day DOES NOT SWAY. It's totally debunked. I'ts numbers of attempts that sway. The day you have your attempt is irrelevant.

atomic sagebrush
September 4th, 2015, 04:12 PM
If you are a believer in calcium PLEASE take the supplements and don't just increase dairy. Dairy has tons of other nutrients in it.

THe jellies like Replens have not gotten good results for us - they seem neutral. Most want to give it a try starting off with using them and then drop over time.

If you must do timing (it doesn't sway) then please do a cutoff and NOT O+12, and above all else don't do BOTH.

katie2boys
September 8th, 2015, 12:01 PM
Thanks ladies its all so confusing when there is 2 sites both saying different things and there is so many ladies who have suceeded and got there girl or boy. I think i may do the bd 4 day thing x

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2015, 02:20 PM
What can help is if you look closer at what they are actually doing and then it becomes apparent that a lot of what is going on is actually the same thing even though they attribute it to other things.

They eat a restrictive diet because they're cutting "minerals" but the net result is the same. They have one attempt because of timing, but it's still one attempt. So if a restrictive diet and one attempt are really swaying, it doesn't matter if the reasons why are wrong - you still end up doing the right things for the wrong reasons. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good but we want to know what is REALLY working so we're just trying to focus on the stuff that does, and avoid the rest of it that doesn't. :)