PDA

View Full Version : DS3 is here!

2blue1pink
September 1st, 2015, 09:47 PM
I took a break from these forums for most of my pregnancy with DS3, especially knowing that DH is now on board with going HT for a DD (oh the irony), but not knowing if we actually would get the green light for another baby since this was my 4th c-section and high risk pregnancy. (I had a vertical incision/classical c-section with our dd who died after birth which makes the risk of rupture too high for me to go into labor so all my deliveries have had to be c-sections.)

Anyway, I am so happy to announce that DS3 (Ethan Christopher) arrived safely a couple weeks ago at 37 weeks, 5 lbs 13 oz. He is the calmest, "chill" baby and already fits in our family so perfectly it's hard to believe we have a newborn. I am really lucky to have a friend who does birth photography and my OB gave her the okay to be there for my c-section so we have really amazing pictures of DS3 the moment he was born, you can see them here https://vimeo.com/136709232 (no worries, nothing graphic!)

Even though I was definitely disappointed that my sway didn't work as I had hoped, I wouldn't trade DS3 for anything. I was nervous about bonding and a little disconnected for a lot of my pregnancy but the moment he was born, it was definitely one of those 'unanswered prayers' type moments, he was meant to be in our family.

mommymachine
September 1st, 2015, 10:03 PM
What an absolutely beautiful baby! Congratulations. He is so handsome.

nuthinbutpink
September 1st, 2015, 10:16 PM
Thank you for sharing. He is beautiful!

covered in blue
September 1st, 2015, 11:37 PM
Aaaawwwww that is so precious! What a gorgeous wee man. He reminds me of my DS3. I was totally crying like a baby lol.

The Anchor
September 2nd, 2015, 01:26 PM
I hope you don't mind me saying...but I always beam when I hear someone didn't get their DG, and they ended up just being in love with their opposite. So happy for you!

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2015, 08:05 PM
Huge congrats and thinking of you moving forward in the future.

fiveboys
September 4th, 2015, 12:13 PM
He's amazing and such a lovely video..all the best xxx

goodmom
September 6th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Huge congrats .... beautiful video ... and a very precious and handsome baby.. xx