PDA

View Full Version : ultrasound tomorrow....

stellanneedsasis
August 25th, 2011, 01:59 PM
My 15 week ultrasound is tomorrow and the tech said she would tell us the gender then. I am a wreck today. Excited but so nervous. Part of me keeps telling myself that it's a boy so I play it safe and don't get disappointed. Then part of me imagines the joy and excitement I will feel if the tech says it's a girl! I know if it's a boy I'm going to need about an hour to grieve over my girl I may never have. Both my pregnancies have been so tough so I think this is the last one for me. Wish me luck tomorrow, I want to be strong either way! I'll update everyone under my sway. :)

zanacal
August 25th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I know - for some reason the date of your scan stuck in my mind and when I looked at the date in the corner of my laptop earlier I thought of you! FX for a healthy little baby and, after that, for it to be PINK :D I can't wait to hear! I can only imagine how you're feeling - I know I'll be a wreck too when the time comes. Hugs x

nuthinbutpink
August 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Good luck. It is stressful. I hope it goes well for you!

swish
August 25th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Good luck, can't wait to hear!

Zivic-Bubac
August 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Best of luck, I hope the tech will give you the correct answer tomorrow! :luck: :luck: :luck:

rainbowflower
August 26th, 2011, 07:19 AM
hope you have had good news

LolaInLove
August 26th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Thinking of you!!!!

KnockYourBallsOff
September 4th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Hope you heard pink. Update us when you can!

dannikins
September 5th, 2011, 02:24 AM
good luck i really hope you get pink. :)
i remember when i went for my 20 week scan with my 4th son i could see his bits on the screen, i had been telling my self the entire pregnancy it was a boy, but it didnt make the disappointment hurt any less, i was a mess for a week after, but i got over it, and focused on the fact that he was perfectly healthy, right down to his boy bits.

stellanneedsasis
September 6th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hi ladies :) It ended up being a boy! I was in total shock, but didn't break down in front of the tech. I lost it the next morning tho. I am adjusting. He looks perfectly healthy and I am starting to feel some movement. Hoping I get to bond with him some before he arrives. It's hard though, since I found out, 4 friends have found out they are expecting girls~so unfair!! I'm sure he will be a great addition to our family but I'm still a little bitter.

Mochagirl
September 6th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Sorry you didn't hear girl, but congratulations on a healthy baby boy! I'm sure he'll be the apple of your eye :HH:

dannikins
September 8th, 2011, 07:18 PM
sorry its not pink..:(
but at least he is healthy .:)

angel in a pink sky
September 8th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Congrats on giving your son a brother. I felt the same way you did not too long ago. Now my boys are 1 and 3 and are starting to play together and it is wonderful. Don't get me wrong I still want a daughter but I am so grateful for my second born in so many ways. Enjoy your pregnancy and congratulations again.

TTC5
September 13th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Congratulations on a healthy little boy xx

mummyof3boys
September 15th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Congrats on your baby boy!!! Like angel said the wonderful thing about having same sex siblings is that they do LOVE and adore each other in only a way brothers can (or sisters) Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and u add your pink addition to your family one day x