PDA

View Full Version : Inglewood's girl sway

Inglewood
August 25th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Swaying Attempt - Natural,
Gender IDENTICAL TWIN GIRLS!!

CM Ph: 3.5-4
DH Ph: 7.5-7.79
Douche type and when: lime douche 5 minutes after dtd.

This was my 2nd mth TTC. Was hoping to do a 2/3 day cut off attempt, but missed cut off and ended up doing a 0+16 (I hope), my first attempt at 0+ anything! I was planning to use aci gel an hour before dtd and 30 minutes after bd’ing (but it raised my ph). I checked my ph every 30mins for 4hrs after.
I got Dh to get himself to the 'point of no return' then bd, hoping that would keep my Ph down (since bd usually increases my CM Ph) Our combined Ph can be 8!!! Ph after bd never went higher than 5 the for first 30mins, then stayed at 4 after that all night. So after the initial lime douche (0.20mls) I didn't use anymore lime/replens etc as Ph was fine at 4-4.5.
Big O: no

MINERALS
Calcium: 1000mg
Magnesium: 300mg
Potassium: low as poss
Sodium: low as poss
DH minerals: Calcium 1000, magnesium 150mg (heard Mg can raise male ph ? if true)

DIET
Dietary Changes: doing 99% IG diet. Sometimes when at work (nightshift) had to eat more as awake for over 24hrs. sometimes had low salt foods not on list (rarely). Lots of crystal light.
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? Kept going till bfp.
Caffeine: 1-3 cups decaff tea in 2ww only as a treat last mth!
DH caffeine: 2 cups of tea per day, decaff tea.
DH diet: He has agreed to 2 cups of decaff tea, very little-no red meat (but none from af-ov). Will eat as low sodium as possible, esp Af-ov. Increased dairy and NO sweets or choccy bisc af-ov (he's a haribo monster).

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry: 10,000mg fruit equivalent (2 tabs dropped my Ph to 3)
Acidophilus: 2 tabs x 2 day (have gastritis, so whilst off my prescription meds was worth taking).
Sudafed: No EWCM.
Folic acid: 400mg per day.
DH supps cranberry 20,000mg fruit equivalent and 1 liquorice root tab 420mg per day.

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days): missed it!
BD thru O: hope not!!
O+12: Yes (more like 0+16 to be safe)
Frequent BD/how many days: Frequent release af-ov, got Dh to 'release' daily till 1st cut off date.
Charting O with Temp: Yes
Charting O with OPK: Yes
Fertility monitor used/type: bought one 5 days before my bfp! Hope I don't need it!

IONS

Oed in what moon phase: New moon
Changed ions in other ways? Ionizer in bedroom and living room constantly. I wear 1 Hematite bracelet and 1 ion bracelets and I made my own rose quart bracelet. I had a fan blowing on me when sat on the laptop and had a USB ionizer. Anion pantyliners after af finishes-ov. Had lots of showers, with Dr Organic lavender shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion. Used lavender deodrant and hand soap. lavender candles for bedroom when bd'ing. Wasn't sure about the whole nail varnish, aerosols idea?? so didn't bother.

OTHER
How many kids do you have? 2
What gender(s)? boys
# of months TTC: 2
Your Age: 32
BD position: missionary
Jump and dump: No
DH undies type: Boxer briefs
DH hot bath/shower: Hot bath before BD every time.
OWT - anything under bed? 2 girl outfits. Wooden spoon with pink ribbon under bed also.

I was hoping for a 3 day cut off and then missed it!!! So didn't want to waste a whole mth, was only ttc till Nov, so tried 0+ (1st time), think I got a 0+16? FF says I ov'd the night before my attempt, hope they were right too!
Had to go to work 4hrs after attempt to nightshift, but tried to keep stress as low as poss, wasn't a busy night, but I'm a nurse, so ran about alot!!
I lost 2 stone prior to this attempt from march-august, so hope that helps. My pH stayed at 3.5-4 all the way through those mths due to the diet.
I had no EWCM at all on attempt day, CM was creamy-dry.
Was scared to miss cut off again, so just bought a cbfm!!! lol Hope I don't need it.

Also got a baby girl spell from Mia on ebay, so Fx I swayed good enough and I have a sticky wee Bean!!!

swish
August 25th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Looks fantastic! Fingers crossed for you!

zanacal
August 25th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Looks great purple, so happy for you :D Buying the fertility monitor sealed the deal you know - I did exactly the same when ttc DS2 and got pregnant before I used it (I sold it to a friend who did use it to get pregnant though!).

Re the cranberry pills, I'm not taking them but I've ordered some for DH because his pH is high. When you say 2 took your pH down really low, how long after taking 2 did that happen or was it over a period of time? Interesting!

pinkdreams
August 26th, 2011, 03:56 AM
That looks very similar to my plan! Good luck!!!

Inglewood
August 26th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Looks great purple, so happy for you :D Buying the fertility monitor sealed the deal you know - I did exactly the same when ttc DS2 and got pregnant before I used it (I sold it to a friend who did use it to get pregnant though!).

Re the cranberry pills, I'm not taking them but I've ordered some for DH because his pH is high. When you say 2 took your pH down really low, how long after taking 2 did that happen or was it over a period of time? Interesting!

I took 1 for ages then thought about taking 2 to keep ph low. It was just b4 my first attempt my ph was 3!!! Thought I'll never get pg!! So I cut down to 10,000mg cranberry and gave dh 2 tabs (20,000) as his ph was 8 -9, got it down to 7.5-7.75. My ph came up a bit to 3.5, so I cut out some of acidophilus to see if that would help, was taking 4, around attempt took 2/day and ph was 3.5-4. Think the diet really kept my ph down too, as I'm still kinna eating like I did on the diet as it's hard after all these mths to stuff ur face or eat potatoes etc again and my ph is still 4. Before sway started it was around 5.

Hope u can understand my waffle..... lol

zanacal
August 26th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Lol, so 2 tabs is good for DH!

lulu040404
August 27th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Your sway looks great and I'm very curious to see how it turns out for you!! I'm leaning towards doing an O+12 attempt myself. With my first we didn't sway, but in hindsight we did everything for a boy. And with my second son we had one attempt which was a 4-5 day cutoff!!! It was missionary, shallow, and no O for me!!! Sooo I don't have much faith in cutoff. Not sure if this is fact based, but I read somewhere that there's a small percentage of super swimming x sperm. If thats true then O+12 makes good sense, mainly because there's nothing waiting for the egg and theoritically the super x sperm should get there first! Fingers crossed for you!!!

atomic sagebrush
August 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Good luck purplefairy!!! I think that's a great sway!!!

Inglewood
August 30th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Thanks ladies, really hope I got it right, only 5 wks today, got at least 11wks to wait before I could find out!! arghh Will be tough! lol

lulu, I was quite scared to do cut off, even tho it was my plan from the start and even more terrified of 0+12!! you'll know what feels right for you. With the 0+12 I was calmer, ph was naturally low and wouldn't rise at Ov and I did actually like it after fearing it!!! Was gonna do a combo of cut off and 0+12 for this mth.

zanacal, it worked well for dh's ph, well from almost 9 to 7.5!

auroara78
November 10th, 2011, 01:57 PM
inglewood, did you do the ramzri theory or get any nub shot guesses yet? exciting about twins!!

Inglewood
November 15th, 2011, 02:17 PM
inglewood, did you do the ramzri theory or get any nub shot guesses yet? exciting about twins!!

I tried to suss out Ramzi with no luck, had lots of girl nub guesses, so FX!!