PDA

View Full Version : Could I really be getting my daughter!?

babymamaj
September 4th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Well I had my anatomy scan today at 18 weeks 3 days. Everything looked great and the tech was very sweet and spent a lot of time on the gender for me and it looks like it's a..... GIRL!!!! I can't believe it! Of course now I am worrying though! She said she could see the 3 white lines, I didn't see them as clearly as I would like but she said it was very swollen so it could be a scrotum but she is 80-90% sure girl and she said she wouldn't have said it if she didn't strongly think girl. It did look pretty puffy but no penis visible and it didn't look like it was hanging. Just rounded between the legs. I asked for the pic but when I got home with the disk it wasn't on there. I bought a few girly things and have been telling everyone but also telling them it isn't for sure. I can't believe I might actually get my daughter! I am so over the moon but trying not to get too excited. I am going to have to pay like $150 to get another ultrasound at the 3D clinic in our city. I think I will go in a couple weeks and hopefully the swelling will be down?!!?

trifecta
September 4th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Congratulations--it sounds very, very promising!!!

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2015, 07:46 PM
huge congrats!!!!!

Boyzmommy
September 11th, 2015, 06:54 PM
Congrats