PDA

View Full Version : Back from erpc after oblighted ovum

goodmom
September 5th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Hi All ...

I was swaying for a boy and got bfp after first try but at the 12 week scan doc confirmed tht the baby dint grow and they could only see an empty sac ... it was heartbreaking but after surgical procedure now i feel much better and want to start my baby journey again ... I have some questions can someone please help me ....

1) For a boy can i ttc after one cycle or after first AF means next month or should give it a go at 2nd cycle ?

2) I was taking following ....should i add or cut some stuff from the below list

Folic acid 2000mg
Multivitamins
Vit d
Fish oil 1000mg

Hubby : Multivitamins

3) is it true some people can only carry one gender ...? As with my dd's i had v normal and healthy pregnancies ...

Please do help me out ...

bunnywabbit
September 5th, 2015, 03:45 AM
I'll see if I can help a little. I'm so sorry for your loss...

Those trying to TTC girl do better the cycle after a loss. It might be worth you waiting for a cycle or two before trying again.

As far as your supplements I'd say you're fine but unsure for DH (don't know the ins and outs of supplements - do you have a plan from Atomic?). Do you use a lube? If I were going to to TTC boy, I'd be tempted to get hold if some Preseed. It's not a magic bullet, but has had good results.

The carrying of one gender thing I don't think is true, but can certainly feel that way, especially if things don't go to plan and you want it so much. All the best with your sway and hopefully will see you again soon with a sticky blue bean xx

goodmom
September 5th, 2015, 06:07 AM
Thx a lot bunny for replying .... last time i had enough ewcm sorry tmi ... tht i dint use preseed but this time i will definetly use it ...

I can see some of the ladies using coq10 ...what is tht for? Should i add one to my list ?

Sorry for so many questions ladies ...

bunnywabbit
September 5th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Yeah, Preseed sends to work quite well for TTC boy! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-boy/39345-woman-who-invented-preseed-has-5-sons.html?highlight=Woman+invented. Again, no magic bullet, just putting it out there :)

I *think* CoQ10 is to help with egg condition. As to whether you should add it, I don't really want to say yes or no - I'm not a supplement guru so might be one for Atomic to advise you on. x

goodmom
September 5th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Thanks bunny for the link .. gives me hope :) i will go for Preseed for sure ... I have been reading several forums , posts , groups and one thing that was very common was tht 80% of ladies that did not wait for Af after their miscarriage conceived girls and the rest were the mix of boys and girls ... although a slight number of more boys then girls after 1 or 2 cycles ... So i will definitely wait for Af to arrive ... I can see you have also gone through 2 losses .. m sorry to see tht ... but when did u conceive ur boy at which cycle ... ?

Plus i can see you are from London and I m too from UK .. :)

bunnywabbit
September 5th, 2015, 10:49 AM
Ah great! Whereabouts are you? I'm in the South East, near Croydon.

My two losses were very early on so not sure how much they'd sway. I conceived, I think, the cycle after my last chemical. By then, I wasn't swaying, I just wanted *a* pregnancy as I'm not young and had dropped a load of stuff and the diet was lax.

goodmom
September 5th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Oh great ... m from Surrey :) ...

Foxcubblue
September 5th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Hi goodmom! Glad you are feeling better about things. We are trying this month having had one AF since m/c... I wanted to wait mostly just to let things settle a bit and to make sure everything had properly 'cleared out' (mine was a natural m/c). I might have waited another cycle from a TTC boy perspective, but mentally found it hard enough waiting for one AF and just really wanted to get one with it!

I take coq10, though I can no longer remember why...!!!!

goodmom
September 5th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Thank u Fox ... its good to see tht u will be trying this month ...yes i understand after a loss its not easy to wait ... I really hope and pray u get a healthy sticky bean this time... its really hard to go through mc i can feel now ...wishing u all the best ... fx for u ...
I hope if atomic can answer this thread so tht i can start again with supplements ...

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2015, 06:36 PM
NO it is not true everyone can carry both genders. For a VERY small minority of women, they are more likely to lose boys (but absolutely CAN carry them) and you can read about that here. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/swaying-studies-and-scientific-research/824-you-cant-carry-baby-gender.html and here “We only make boys!” :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com (http://www.genderdreaming.com/we-only-make-boys/)

With surgery I generally recommend 2 cycles but tons of people do it after first AF. it is up to you, just don't try to catch that first egg.

your supps are perfect don't change a thing

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Coq10 may help build muscle a little and may make slightly better eggs. I honestly don't think it's doing much for blue and have been leaving it out more and more becasue it's expensive.

goodmom
September 5th, 2015, 06:40 PM
Thx a lot atomic ... i have another question how can i delete or modify my sway i submitted or will it stay as it is ? ...

atomic sagebrush
September 5th, 2015, 07:08 PM
What do you want to do?? Some want to leave it up as a tribute to their baby and a reminder of what they did or didn't do, others want it deleted.

I would be happy to help, just let me know. If you want to leave it up I can add a message that the pregnancy did not work out.

goodmom
September 6th, 2015, 06:49 AM
Thx atomic ... yes please if u can update it as the pregnancy dint work ...
M thinking of taking these multivitamins this tine ...can u pls check if this is fine as it does contain probitics also ...

Seven Seas Multibionta Vitality Complete Multivitamin plus Probiotics Tablets | Holland & Barrett - the UK (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/seven-seas-multibionta-vitality-complete-multivitamin-plus-probiotics-tablets-60084189)

Seven Seas Multibionta Vitality Complete Multivitamin plus Probiotics Tablets

Plus for DH should he just take normal vitamins or any other specific ones ?

Due to oblighted ovum case ...i just want all to be good this time ... [emoji19]

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2015, 05:04 PM
do you want it updated or deleted? I can do either, just let me know.

Those vitamins look good!!

Blighted ovums just happen unfortunately. There's nothing you did or didn't do that caused it and it will probably never happen again.

I'd have DH take his normal vitamins.

goodmom
September 6th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Yes atomic ... pls delete it ... thx a lot ...

Ashforblue
September 7th, 2015, 11:37 PM
Hey Goodmom! Just wanted to drop in and say I'll be cheering you on till you get your BFP!:bluecheer::heart::bluecheer:
Also, I took preseed & def think it helped!

goodmom
September 8th, 2015, 03:06 AM
Aww tht is so sweet of u :) .... m really v happy for u 2... hugssxx[emoji173] [emoji173]

Hitmebabyonemoretime
September 14th, 2015, 08:57 AM
Happy you're back and feeling better love. All the best [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodmom
September 14th, 2015, 11:04 AM
Thanks a lot ... after seeing u all by my side ... m feeling much better now :)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
September 14th, 2015, 03:48 PM
[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk