PDA

View Full Version : Feeling defeated

Quinn31
September 9th, 2015, 12:32 PM
I'm 8dpo and just started feeling like af is coming. I'm only in the second month of trying but had secondary infertility with my last daughter who was conceived by IUI. I'm scared we'll be going down that road again. How do you ladies perk yourself up if you're feeling down? I just hate the unknown each month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
September 9th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Hang in there sweetie! The TTC road can be tough at times! It took me 8months and 9 cycles to get pregnant this time around.

I was swaying for a girl so I gave myself a whole cheat day to eat whatever I wanted but kept track of calories only. I either treated myself to a massage, pedicure, or went shopping to buy myself a cute top or pants the day AF came. It always have me something to look forward to as I began to muster up the courage to keep at it again.

I won't say it will happen soon, because that never seemed to help me much. But I will tell you that keep thinking of that sweet baby and know that when the time is right, that baby WILL join your family!

Hugs sweetie!!

[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

bunnywabbit
September 9th, 2015, 01:41 PM
I had a fair few low months. The way I got through it is by telling myself if AF started it's CD1 again and not long until I try again. Hang in there... xx

atomic sagebrush
September 10th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Quinn, this sounds crazy but have you ever tried laying on your tummy instead of your back after intercourse? That has seemed to help some people.

has2gentlemen
September 10th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Quinn, this sounds crazy but have you ever tried laying on your tummy instead of your back after intercourse? That has seemed to help some people.

That's what I have to do! I have a retroverted uterus and a very high cervix and my midwife said laying on my back can cause the sperm to just pool outside the cervix and never make it in.

Quinn31
September 10th, 2015, 05:14 PM
I'll try that this month!! Thanks!