TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
N/A – this is our first
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No

MINERALS
Calcium Intake (Please describe)
Eggs, yogurt and cheese throughout sway
Magnesium Intake (Please describe)
Only through multivitamin & diet.
Potassium Intake (Please describe)
Diet & bananas every day
Sodium Intake (Please describe)
Added extra salt to a few meals every so often

SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
• Prenatals
• Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
• Vitamin D 1000ui

DH Supplements
• Fish Oil
• Multi-vitamin

Any additional supplement info?
I’d been on my prenatals for the past 11 months, vitamin D for 9 months and guafanesin 7 days prior to O. DH has been on fish oil and mult-vitamins for over a year.

DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
• HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I began to add a lot more snacks and protein. I would always try to eat a meat, veggie and potato at dinner, almonds for snacks, bananas, warm lemon water, etc. I ate a lot more burgers throughout the summer, and some pork as well.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
HE diet for the better part of 9 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH is a really good/high protein diet anyway. He eats peanut butter/whole wheat toast or oatmeal every breakfast, snacks on apples/bananas and almonds, chicken, broccoli and brown rice for lunch and then pork, potatoes and a salad every night for dinner. He also drinks protein shakes 3x a week.
Did you consume alcohol?
No – I cut out alcohol by a lot the past three months
Did you try to limit caffeine?
Yes – I don’t drink coffee and when I rarely have a pop it’s diet
Any Diet Details?
I feel like my diet slacked a lot with my frustrations with TTC and starting my job up again. DH was gone for 4 days prior to O and basically lived on beer and pizza. So I don’t feel great about the diet, but I know that months (and in his case, years) of eating high protein should outweigh our few cheats.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
At BFP I weighed 115lbs (BMI of 19.7). I had lost 10lbs after ending BC in October 2014, and put back on 5lbs.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I worked out 3x a week, trying to do 10 minutes of walking, 10 minutes of heavier cardio and at least 20 minutes of weights. Focused on my legs more. DH works out religiously lifting weights 3x a week and does cardio 3x a week.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?
-
CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-

THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
2 attempts
BD Pattern
• DH was gone the week leading up to O so we only got in one attempt about 12hrs before O

BD Dates according to Ovulation
• O Day
• O+1

BD Position
Doggy
Any additional comments?
We used pre-seed, robitussin & opk's this cycle both attempts
Any relevant attempt details?
I am least happy about my basically one attempt in fertile window, but not worrying too much about it
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Length of time on supplements and diet. DH is very muscular and has great dietary habits as well.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
One attempt and my lack of working out leading up to this cycle
Things worth mentioning:
I feel that after 11 months, I am just happy to have a BFP! Thank you so much to all of you who helped me and cheered me on – I would have given up long before this without you guys. At this point in time I’m content with a boy or a girl, although still secretly hoping one fast XY made it there first. :)

Ashforblue
September 14th, 2015, 06:48 PM
I'm so happy that you got your bfp Taytum!! I realllly am cheering for you to hear BLUE!:bluecheer:

covered in blue
September 14th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Congrats :). I'm so happy for you that you have your BFP after trying for so long! You did such an awesome job with your sway too! Please take any remaining blue dust that I have xx

TaytumJ
September 14th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Thanks so much ladies! I really hope it's our turn to enjoy parenthood...feeling good and staying optimistic! :)

Pink Pony
September 14th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Congrats Taytum, exciting times ahead. Sending you lots of Blue dust.

Quinn31
September 14th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Looks good!! Happy to see this and enjoy your pregnancy. Take lots of naps! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
September 15th, 2015, 08:08 AM
I am so overjoyed that you have gotten your BFP, Taytum! This is so wonderful [emoji4]!

Your sway looks fantastic! I only had one attempt too with DS2. I am a firm believer that diet and type of exercise sways the most!

I'll be stalking the boards for updates!! Grow sticky bean, grow!!! [emoji597][emoji92][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94]

DS1 [emoji125]🏼, DS2 [emoji577], DS3 failed girl sway [emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170], & in Jan. 2016 I'll sway again for a DD [emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!!!

Honeybug
September 15th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Congratulations on your bfp!! Your sway looks amazing, I'm keeping my fingers crossed you have a sticky blue bean!

Pbn3
September 16th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Congrats Taytum! Sounds like an awesome sway! Wishing you a h&h nine months :)

daisy4
September 16th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Congratulations so happy for you :)

atomic sagebrush
September 20th, 2015, 01:32 PM
huge congrats and tons of blue dust!

True Blue
September 26th, 2015, 03:04 PM
I thought I had posted here already but it seems I hadn't . . .

Congrats Taytum :bluecheer: you did great !!

TaytumJ
October 10th, 2015, 09:49 AM
First one down: u/s showed that bean was 2 days ahead of what I had and healthy heartbeat of 153! :)

meoab
December 2nd, 2015, 05:09 AM
Great sway! Looks very healthy and you motivate me! I'm am praying for a healthy baby boy..can't wait for your scan. x

XXforhubby
December 2nd, 2015, 08:46 AM
Dropping off more of my baby boy dust for you [emoji597][emoji92][emoji170][emoji843][emoji170][emoji94]

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

TaytumJ
December 2nd, 2015, 09:22 PM
Thanks meoab and I'll take it all XX! [emoji170] 15week appt tomorrow! I don't think it's the big one until 20 weeks, but for some reason I wish there was a reason to get a sneak peak! [emoji6]

Also, everyone in my family just "feels" it's a boy. And they don't know anything about me getting a sway in, so fingers crossed!

luvmyfam
December 27th, 2015, 10:04 PM
Awesome sway taytum! Blue dust!!

maidentomother
January 3rd, 2016, 09:18 AM
Congrats again hun! I can't wait to find out!

Were you on Clomid the cycle prior or 2 cycles before your BFP cycle? What CD did you O on?

TaytumJ
January 3rd, 2016, 02:27 PM
Thanks Maiden! [emoji173]️

This BFP was my third round of Clomid (50mg first, 100mg 2nd and 100mg this time). Days 5-9 and I O'd on CD16, which was the earliest of the 3 months!