PDA

View Full Version : West Coast GD Meet Up- Follow along!

nuthinbutpink
September 26th, 2015, 08:39 AM
One week from today, we will be meeting up in Newport Beach to have our very first GD Meet Up! You may follow along with our Instagram account @genderdreaming

or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GenderDreaming

We are excited to cheer on one of our long time members as she goes to get her girl from HRC! NBP will meet Dr Potter and staff for the first time and meet up with some fellow HT ladies October 3rd for dinner. This should be fun!

I Love Ladybugs
September 26th, 2015, 09:40 AM
I am just so tickled pink for this meet-up....and most importantly the cheering on for WAD as she deserves all the support in the world!!!!!!!!!

nuthinbutpink
September 29th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Just over a day away before we all head to Cali! Can't wait to document our trip. Hope you will follow along! @Genderdreaming on Instagram and https://www.facebook.com/genderdreaming

nuthinbutpink
September 29th, 2015, 09:31 PM
https://instagram.com/genderdreaming/

nuthinbutpink
October 1st, 2015, 11:51 AM
On my way. You can follow along on Instagram. @genderdreaming

luckyfourleafclover
October 1st, 2015, 02:35 PM
I arrive on 6th if anyone will still be there then!? I am there until 9th.

nuthinbutpink
October 2nd, 2015, 12:01 AM
We both made it safe and sound! WAD is lovely of course! Heading to HRC tomorrow to meet everyone there.

luckyfourleafclover
October 2nd, 2015, 08:53 AM
see you on the 7th WAD! thinking of you

nuthinbutpink
October 2nd, 2015, 11:07 AM
WAD is still sleeping. I am been up since around 3:00 AM. Time change is tough.

nuthinbutpink
October 2nd, 2015, 12:08 PM
Well, it's beautiful there a country song that's "Somewhere it's sunny and 75(degrees)". This is one of those places! Heading to HRC soon.

nuthinbutpink
October 2nd, 2015, 12:15 PM
And WAD is still asleep.

coralsky
October 2nd, 2015, 12:40 PM
When does everyone else arrive NBP? And how long are you are staying for? I am jealous! Esp after seeing that pic! ;) xxx

nuthinbutpink
October 2nd, 2015, 12:49 PM
WAD and I are here. Beans is coming in today. The others are joining us for dinner tomorrow.

luxelover
October 2nd, 2015, 12:53 PM
Enjoy!

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2015, 02:11 PM
Hope you guys are having a great time! Wish I could be there too!

nuthinbutpink
October 4th, 2015, 02:00 AM
atomic, we talked tonight about how I wish you could have come!

Just got back from dinner. Everyone is lovely. We all came from different locations, with different backgrounds but we all have a common thread that ties us all together. It was nice to be surrounded by people that understand and just get it. No explaining, no justifying, just acceptance.

I told everyone that I am grateful for the support, grateful for their time and grateful for their contribution to the forum. It's really bigger than that though. All of them have contributed to my life in some way and although it is a little strange meeting up with people I met in a chat room, it was totally normal.

Great ladies. Great night.

luckyfourleafclover
October 4th, 2015, 05:15 PM
so gutted I missed it by only a few days…I arrive Tues

luckyfourleafclover
October 8th, 2015, 01:05 PM
anyone still in LA? WAD left yesterday and I am already so bored of bed rest! A visitor would be lovely! x