PDA

View Full Version : Please help me look at FF chart!

kaseybaby
August 29th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Okay. 1st picture is my current chart with all data filled in
2nd chart is if I take the + OPK out
3rd chart is if I take out creamy CM and the OPK

When do you think I ovulated. Keep in mind I have had to start to take progesterone which can raise BBT.

kaseybaby
August 29th, 2011, 09:23 PM

kaseybaby
August 29th, 2011, 09:24 PM

DoulaMama
August 29th, 2011, 10:29 PM
If you took opk's from earlier on in your cycle and that + opk was the only one, I would say the 15th. It looks like your covered either way though.

kaseybaby
August 29th, 2011, 10:40 PM
CD 14 was definitely my positive OPK, I was taking them every day since CD 10. CD 15 was I guess positive but not as positive as CD 14.

I really hope you are right. I missed DTD on CD 15 and I am really beating myself up over it, but we were so worn out. I am just afraid the progesterone is giving me a fake rise in temperature.

DoulaMama
August 29th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Oh hun, I wouldn't worry about missing cd15. All those little swimmers were waiting up there for cd 15:) it looks like seriously great timing to get pregnant! I got preggo with a 3 day cut-off and a jump and dump 5 seconds after finishing the deed! You have really good chances of getting pregnant:) hoping and praying that this is your month Kasey! xoxoxo

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2011, 10:19 AM
I agree with Doula, I think the one low temp was just a weird one. Although I am apparently mentally challenged and can't figure out how to expand the chart to really get a close up view of it haha.

I think you have a great shot with a BD one DBO. That's how most of us were conceived, with BD before O. That's why we all have that nice CM before O!! Good Luck!!!!!