PDA

View Full Version : Kinda urgent! We're trying tonight! Please Answer ASAP!

NikkiB1986
October 10th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Ok so I was testing with Clearblue Advanced Digital test starting on the 5th (because the nurse suggested I test on the 14th day of my cycle) and got four days of low and then suddenly yesterday got the solid smiley and noticed today it's still on the screen today. I decided to test on just the strip since the holder was stuck like that and saw two very solid blue lines. I compared it from the previous ones and it definitely looked like gradual line darkening with today being solid blue. I did some quick research on Google and found that means ovulation is occurring now is that correct?

My ovulation calendars all say today is ovulation day, so even though I got the solid smiley yesterday we still wanted to wait til today so we're going to try tonight when he gets off work.

My next question is if I'm ovulating today is it normal to have some spotting? I was checking my cm and noticed it had a brownish tint but was still very egg white like (stretchy and watery). I'm also kinda crampy. This is not a usual occurrence so should I be concerned? Am I still ovulating? Last night I checked sm and there was ALOT of it! Like a ton! And then this morning there was still alot but it had a bit of brown blood in it. So should we still try tonight? He just got home.

One last thing, we're thinking of using coconut oil as lube, is that ok for a pink sway?

atomic sagebrush
October 10th, 2015, 07:45 PM
It can go from nothing to solid. I would ahhave had you try yesterday, but today may still be ok. yes probably O day

Yes, also normal to have some spotting. Cervix gets very soft at this point and can bleed a bit.

Nothing to be concerned about. all sounds normal to me.

YES YES YES still try tonight.

No oil as lube, it kills sperm

Pbn3
October 10th, 2015, 07:45 PM
Hi nikki I posted a reply in your other thread (round 2 questions) and sorry I cant advise about the lube as I really don't know. If in doubt go without :)