PDA

View Full Version : Swaying for a girl

melisha78
October 10th, 2015, 09:29 PM
Hi ladies my name is Melisha and I am new to this whole swaying process. I have so many questions. I do not know where to start. I was wondering if I can receive some answers. To start I am ttc in May of next year. I currently have a beautiful boy. My next I want a daughter. Now the problem of is I am nursing and have not received my period yet. My son is 10 months next week. I think I felt myself ovulate today. I am also scared that my period will never return. There is another problem that my husbands side has all boys. His sister has three boys. My first was a boy. I am scared that he only makes boys. I am thinking of purchasing a girl diet. I was looking into pregnitude. I heard it sways girl. Also, I heard that it is mainly for women who suffer from pcos. Which I do not have. I want three children and my hubby wants two. So this will probably be my last pregnancy. I hope he changes his mind. I really want three. Also, I suffer from kidney stones so I can not do dairy at all or very minimum. Please I need some help. Should I relay on a Chinese calendar. Tips would be greatly appreciated. Everyone tells me that my next will be a girl. I really hope so. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boyzmommy
October 12th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Chinese calendar is just for fun. Hun i wish getting ur preferredgender was that easy

melisha78
October 12th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Any advice you can give me please.

Boyzmommy
October 12th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Hun we had good results on GD by being on Low everything diet for more than 12 weeks. Atleast 6 weeks
60 mins cardio everyday
One attempt in fertile window by bding every fourth day or bd on positive opk.
That what i did. I did le for 6 weeks with one dtd on positive opk.
I took clomid for swaying as well. Dairy doesnt sway hun. I was a big dairy drinker n got two boys.
I hope u get ur girl this time

melisha78
October 12th, 2015, 10:48 PM
I do not eat much dairy. Cause of kidney stones. Actually barely any at all. I am trying to cut back on salt too. Please give me more tips Boyzmommy.

Pbn3
October 13th, 2015, 05:56 AM
Melisha if you click on natural gender swaying, ttc girl in the 'stickies' tab there's a post by atomic about FAQ's regarding le diet that should answer some or hopefully most of your questions. As boyzmommy said 12+ weeks on le diet, one attempt has yielded positive results however if all the info becomes too much for you (as it did for me) I can wholeheartedly recommend purchasing a personalised plan (which I did). Its entirely up to you. Best wishes to you!

melisha78
October 13th, 2015, 12:16 PM
How much is the personalized plan.

melisha78
October 13th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Pbn3 did you receive your little princess.

Boyzmommy
October 13th, 2015, 01:32 PM
Pbn3 is still trying hun

melisha78
October 13th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Oh okay will the personalized plan help me.

melisha78
October 13th, 2015, 01:53 PM
Do we have to pay the 12 dollars on top of the 99

Funkyfry
October 13th, 2015, 04:59 PM
I was on this two years ago and received a personalised plan!! Worth every penny!! Definitely helped me get my DD!! I was definitely swaying blue before I got my plan!! It was so clear and I followed it strictly

melisha78
October 13th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Does dh have to be on the diet too. More than likely only me.