PDA

View Full Version : Anyone just know you were having a certain gender & end up with opposite?

munky219
October 10th, 2015, 11:36 PM
I know feelings aren't supposed to predict gender, but I'm feeling super bummed. I just know I'm having another boy. I've had less nausea than with my other boys and truly, this pregnancy pretty much feels just like my others. I would think if I have more hcg, I'd at least feel somewhat different! And I know I'll love him just as much as I love my other two... I just can't help feeling sad. Were you guys ever wrong with your gut feeling?

covered in blue
October 10th, 2015, 11:41 PM
Yep! I totally thought DS3 was a girl. I was so sure of it. I wasn't even nervous at all when I went for my 20 scan. I was just excited I was finally going to hear GIRL. That lasted all of about 10 seconds lol. He was obviously a HE!

sushikitty
October 11th, 2015, 12:03 AM
I was so sure DS #4 was a girl. I was so so so sure. My boys, i craved hearty meaty meals. DS #4 I craved candy, sweets, and HATED any meat and the smell. I was vegan pretty much lol. I had the worst morning sickness with him and actually had to go on zofran for the first time. Basically. al lthe old wives tales for a girl, I thought for him. :(

melisha78
October 11th, 2015, 03:06 AM
Ladies did you sway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babygirlquest
October 11th, 2015, 05:12 AM

DreamingPink2015
October 11th, 2015, 05:22 AM
I was convinced this baby was a boy, my #3 boy so much so that when I conceived and I haven't even tested yet I had an emotional breakdown one morning. I was so emotional and cried and I said to my husband when the next baby is a boy please let me have a 4 through HT (even though 3 kids was a total max)
Once o found out I was pregnant i took it as a sign that my body was telling me to prepare for my 3 boy. At 15 weeks we found out this baby is a girl. I swayed with a personalized plan from atomic.
My symptoms were pretty much same as with the first 2 pregnancies except that I had really bad acne this time around

covered in blue
October 11th, 2015, 05:38 AM
Ladies did you sway.

Yes this time I swayed for the first time :)

Pearl327
October 11th, 2015, 05:55 AM
I was 110% sure my first was a Boy, so much so that I didn't believe my 20 week scan when they said girl. I got another scan a few weeks later. She will be 5 now at the end of the year and a complete tomboy but definitely a girl[emoji2].
She was an unknown girl sway. I am vegetarian anyway but was on a diet, exercising a lot, was just off the pill and not planning to get pregnant for a few more months so she was 1 attempt with J&D.

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2015, 09:07 PM
Yes, my feelings were wrong with DS 3, I thought he was a she. I didn't even have gender preference when I got pregnant but I just felt so strongly it was a girl that I was absolutely blindsided at my ultrasound.

I did sway for him with timing. I had another failed Ingender sway with DS 4, then got my DD with LE Diet and one attempt.

munky219
October 13th, 2015, 09:44 PM
All you people thinking you were getting girls! Haha. I guess I feel stuck in boy mode. I did do diet, exercise, and one attempt... But obviously nothing is guaranteed. Oh well.

Kitty0911
October 13th, 2015, 10:04 PM
I have been right every time with my boys. I KNEW they were boys. With my second I had a ton of dreams that he was a girl and started hoping they were right. I think that is why finding out he was a boy was so devastating. With this one I thought girl right away, but I still feel like he is a boy. I've had a ton of dreams that he is a boy and with #1 and #3 those dreams were right all the way down to them looking exactly like they did in my dreams. It's funny because even though I dreamed of having a girl with #2 he still looked like the girls I dreamt about and was CONSTANTLY confused for a girl (and still is at 3 years old!- he has short hair and wears boy clothes so I don't get it??) I'm really REALLY hoping that I am wrong this time and my dreams are wrong too, but I know it's another boy...I've already taken out a bet with hubby (I've won 3 times already ;) )

more pink
October 14th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Wrong with all of them except one! I think the denial and the shock of finding out the opposite gender play a big role in our " false intuition" so we tell ourselves it must me my boy/girl until the scan day then the disappointment sets in:(

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

essnce629
October 14th, 2015, 12:45 PM
I just KNEW I was having girls both times LOL! Cried at both ultrasounds when I was told boy!

melisha78
October 14th, 2015, 12:46 PM
Awe I am so sorry.