PDA

View Full Version : Blue swayers!when do you start taking your supplements?

Swaybaby
October 11th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Hi everyone,

New here and trying to understand things.i am planning a sway April-may next year.i know that for blue we are suppose to start diet at 6 weeks before attempt.what about supplements?do I start them three months before?i have thought of buying a personalised plan also but that's happening in Dec or January so that I have a good 3-4 months window for my perfect sway.supplements I am thinking of taking before atomic can plan my customised sway are multivitamins,coq10,fish oil,maybe probiotics.what about dh?thinking of starting him on multivitamin and coq10.

Also if atomic is around and can answer please tell me since I have almost 6 months for the attempt is it a good idea to take dream membership(I guess there I can talk one to one with you)for the guidance and slowly working on my sway and then when 3 months are left I will buy a personalised plan.

I read your Martha and Mary essay and feel I am more like Mary so I was thinking if I get a mission to accomplish that will be great for my blue sway?

Any advise appreciated!

Thank you

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2015, 07:52 PM
All the supps I recommend (and the ones you mention) are safe to take as far in advance of sway as possible. With a boy sway, starting them as soon in advance of the sway will only help. If you're taking some that are recommended on other sites, run those by me first so I can give you an OK about when to start those ones.

The Dream Membership lets you access private forums and stuff - there's a lot more about diet and stuff (with more to come!). The Custom Sway plan is the one that is one on one with me. I can just answer your q's in the forums or you can get the Custom Plan now and then that comes with the one on one coaching for 6 full months and you can renew for a small fee thereafter if you want to.

Having an exciting project or mission is always good for a blue sway!

Swaybaby
October 13th, 2015, 12:01 PM
can you give me some idea when to plan my sway next year to increase my odds!? am breastfeeding my 4 month old and haven't got my periods yet.

I know you are against weaning for the sway but I would rather wean completely before attempt.everything about me is against blue so I don't want anything to add to that.

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Longer between kiddos is better. I think you guys should do what is right for YOU and your family first and foremost.

If you live in the N. Hemisphere (US, UK, Europe, Asia) there is a bump of boy conceptions around Sept-Nov range so that might be something to shoot for.

Swaybaby
October 15th, 2015, 01:50 AM
Lol my girl was conceived in September.its all so confusing..I might take the membership today or tomorrow and take it from there

Swaybaby
October 15th, 2015, 01:53 AM
Thank you atomic for your answers:)

atomic sagebrush
October 15th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Lol my girl was conceived in September.its all so confusing..I might take the membership today or tomorrow and take it from there

It's not confusing, it's just that there are no magic bullets. That's all. Most of these things sway by a few % but are not a guarantee and so you will find many many people who have opposites. We look at the overall numbers and go from there.

I got my girl in Nov. and I was conceived in Sept. too. But I still believe it's something to consider adding, because it was shown in a very good study that it may make a difference. Not a guarantee, but just something that does seem to help even if just a little.

Above all else do what is right for you and your family. I would never even have mentioned it except for that you asked when in 2016 would be a good time to try.

Swaybaby
October 15th, 2015, 05:13 PM
I know you were only trying to help me.the information over here is so apt but at the same time so overwhelming.i need guidance the sooner I get that the better!

Above all I feel my lifestyle and everything else were mostly favoring pink when i conceived my girl so I have become a firm believer in swaying factor.i might again need clomid to get pregnant that is why I want to eliminate as many pink swaying factors as possible.

So you were right in telling me even if it was just a small percentage because that's what I want for my sway.:)

Swaybaby
October 19th, 2015, 04:00 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to confirm if you got my questionnaire atomic?

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2015, 05:34 PM
I have it SB! will get right to work.

Swaybaby
October 21st, 2015, 04:01 AM
Thank you atomic and I don't know where to post this so mentioning it here.today I got my dh vitamin d and testosterone total blood results.vitamin d shows improvement and is 23.8ng/ml and testosterone,total is 179.52 ng/dl which is way low.I thought it's worth mentioning to you so that you can plan accordingly.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2015, 04:49 PM
Everything we do for your blue sway will only help that number rise. :agree: We are gonna make this happen. :)

Ladybuggaboo
January 8th, 2016, 03:36 AM
Hi! What did you end up having?

Throwaway_panther
February 3rd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Hi! What did you end up having?

I don't believe she's started trying yet, if I understand her post correctly!

Jumping in here, though, since I will be breastfeeding when trying a blue sway (hopefully in November-February, then holding off again until the following fall/winter), and am trying to get as many pink factors out of the way. My daughter was conceived in September, also -- but I had about as textbook a pink sway as I could have had without trying lol!