PDA

View Full Version : Internet baby gender predicting psychics

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Hobbermittens
August 30th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Have you had a reading from one about the gender of your unborn (or even unconceived) child?
Which psychic was it, and was she right?

If you want to have a reading done, here are a few ladies that do it:

Cara:http://magikmysteries.webs.com/

Cheri22: http://www.cheri22.com/

Brooke777: http://brooke777.angelfire.com/

Serendipity: http://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/

Ruby: http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/

And there are several available on eBay.

ELP
August 30th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I had the lady on IG predict me girl before she left, I'm yet to see if she's right though! I think she moved to a new site with a bit of contreversy, she may start a thread here if she's contacted ??

swish
August 30th, 2011, 03:30 PM
She's on sweet baby bump, I had a reading from her but I'm yet to find out if it's right.

Hobbermittens
August 30th, 2011, 04:10 PM
What's her name?

swish
August 30th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Ic something!

Hobbermittens
August 30th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Has anyone had luck with CHeri22 or Ruby?

Flava
August 30th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Has anyone had luck with CHeri22 or Ruby?

cheri22 told me DD4 is a boy. Do not believe them.

Hobbermittens
August 30th, 2011, 08:59 PM
cheri22 told me DD4 is a boy. Do not believe them.

I was hoping to hear she was wrong. She told me things I didn't want to hear!

happyheart
August 31st, 2011, 09:51 AM
Ha! I did this just yesterday myself.... I think with all my GD pressure that I am losing my mind! lol :)

I had Gail (psychic123uk) tell me that I was going to conceive a boy in October and then have another boy in 2013
I had Panrosa tell me that I was going to concieve a girl in October and then have another boy in 2015.

Ummm.... this was just for fun... so please keep that in mind! :) I do not see another baby after this one! My DH definitely wants to be done after number 4!! :)

Hobbermittens
August 31st, 2011, 11:21 AM
Ha! I did this just yesterday myself.... I think with all my GD pressure that I am losing my mind! lol :)

I had Gail (psychic123uk) tell me that I was going to conceive a boy in October and then have another boy in 2013
I had Panrosa tell me that I was going to concieve a girl in October and then have another boy in 2015.

Ummm.... this was just for fun... so please keep that in mind! :) I do not see another baby after this one! My DH definitely wants to be done after number 4!! :)

How do you find both of those people? Do you have addresses for them? I know it is all supposed to be in fun, but so far I have had 2 of them tell me the exact same thing (and it wasn't what I wanted to hear!) so I am thinking that if I get a few more predictions, and they are all the same, I might reconsider my sway. And if they are different, well, then I will feel better. Maybe that sounds dumb...

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 11:36 AM
I've had a few readings. IC1111 told me boy while over on IG. Sister Haven told me girl and had a lot of other info spot on. Her timing for my pregnancy was right as well(told me that she knew I wanted to wait until the Fall to TTC but that this baby would sneak in earlier than expected. The private medium I use here(in my town) also told me that I would have a girl ... And that I may have 5 kids. Sister Haven seems to have a really great track record for guessing correct gender, which made me feel better:) I still don't really put much stock into it all because all the mediums I asked for DS3 were wrong!!! Ugh.

Mochagirl
August 31st, 2011, 01:21 PM
I got a reading from IC1111 on sweetbabybump too. They have a whole part of the forum devoted to her readings - just register and post a question in the ongoing 'Reading Thread' and she'll answer it when she gets to it. I was predicted to get a pink BFP in September, and I'm hoping she's right!

happyheart
August 31st, 2011, 02:50 PM
I got a reading from IC1111 on sweetbabybump too. They have a whole part of the forum devoted to her readings - just register and post a question in the ongoing 'Reading Thread' and she'll answer it when she gets to it. I was predicted to get a pink BFP in September, and I'm hoping she's right!

Oh my gosh! I just got one from IC1111

Here it is:
Thanks for coming!! I see 3.....and a painful O....seems right sided...so a BIG O...has the doc done an u/s to check follicles?? Hmmm....Girllllllll!!!! I am thinking multiples for sure....2 boys and a girl....I hope and pray they all stick!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!! I think with the sight of multiples that it may be your last LOL... So....either way I see 3 babies.....2 boys and girl...possibly broken into 2 pregnancies...but 3 none the less!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.............

I answered her question about the doctor and asked when she sees this happening... I will let you know what she says...

Mochagirl
August 31st, 2011, 02:51 PM
Wow, happyheart - that's quite a prediction!

happyheart
August 31st, 2011, 02:56 PM
Wow, happyheart - that's quite a prediction!

I don't know what to think at the moment. lol

I have been so so so worried about my chances of even conceiving one......

XXdreaming
August 31st, 2011, 03:04 PM
ic1111 predicted boy for me, she was wrong on alot of things about me, she said I had to be a leader on everything and I actually avoid being a leader on anything, she says I cant sit still always busy and I am a huge bookworm, I like to lay around and read outside lol or sit and watch the rain quietly and that more boys have been born in my family and thats not true either, everybody has girls in my family, I am the only one with boys lol so since she was wrong about all that and more then I am hoping she is wrong about only seeing boys for me lol

edit to say: I actually went back and reread what she said(I copy and paste it and saved it lol) she said that my 4th child would be another boy , which threw me off because my 4th boy is 2yrs old, I told her that I had 4 boys and she just said oh I saw your siggy and only saw 3 boys (ds4 bear smilie wouldnt fit on the same line as ds1,ds2,ds3 so it was below them I guess causing her to overlook him) but then she never corrected herself in saying then #5 will be a boy so I never really got a correct reading what #5 will be, becuase #4 is obvisously a boy because he is 2yrs old lol

Hobbermittens
August 31st, 2011, 06:08 PM
Happy heart--wow, you are in for a busy time if that comes true! DM, I hope you are getting that baby girl! Too bad I can't get a reading form Sister Haven-she seems to have closed up shop.

Hobbermittens
August 31st, 2011, 06:10 PM

I will go see what she says. I hope she was right for you!

happyheart
August 31st, 2011, 06:20 PM
How do you find both of those people? Do you have addresses for them? I know it is all supposed to be in fun, but so far I have had 2 of them tell me the exact same thing (and it wasn't what I wanted to hear!) so I am thinking that if I get a few more predictions, and they are all the same, I might reconsider my sway. And if they are different, well, then I will feel better. Maybe that sounds dumb...

They both are on ebay. :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Psychic-Readings-Pregnancy-Baby-Conception-Predictions-/250796541762?pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item3a64a38742

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Psychic-Reading-For-Pregnancy-Conception-Baby-Outlook-/170621467593?pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item27b9d4fbc9

happyheart
August 31st, 2011, 06:21 PM
Happy heart--wow, you are in for a busy time if that comes true! DM, I hope you are getting that baby girl! Too bad I can't get a reading form Sister Haven-she seems to have closed up shop.

I am interested in her response as I asked her a couple of questions. Gosh.... I just don't know... lol....

DoulaMama
August 31st, 2011, 07:01 PM

I know:( such a bummer:(

lobella2
August 31st, 2011, 08:33 PM
I had one done by IC at sweetbabybump. She said girl, which I hope is correct, but she was wrong about a lot. She said I have a hard time with female friends and have a lot of guy friends. I don't have a single male friend. She also said I was masculine, which I don't see either. Hopefully she is right about having a girl though.

jude17
September 1st, 2011, 05:27 AM
I had Ruby predict a boy for my conceived this November or born November 2012. IC1111 predicted twin girls and possibly another pregnancy with another girl (or all three at once as triplets!), also conceived around the same time as Ruby said. I did do a bit or research on Ruby and I am not sure if she is genuine or not? There is some weird stuff relating to her if you search the web! Has anyone had any correct predictions from her? Obviously I hope IC1111 is correct as I already have two boys and would love a girl SO much. But I really don't know if we will have anymore kids as I think we should just be happy with our two boys. I really want to believe that IC1111 is correct but I can't help wondering if she has picked up on my family make up as I am a twin and we have an older sister?

Flava
September 1st, 2011, 02:11 PM
I don't know about Ruby But I know lot's of ppl where complaining about her...and she says she got a accuracy rate of 95%and read her blog about it. But you don't see ANY negative post there so Im sure she only let them post it if it's positive.
She also told me I will have a bfp in Aug. or or conceive this Aug. or give birth Aug. 2012 and it's a girl...well Im not happy .
For sure no bfp and we dont ttc in Aug. so I hope the girl part isn't true either!
She also said another baby in March 2013 or 2014 and a boy.
Well no way I want another pregnancy that late so I hope to get a boy now!!

But you know at least she ask for some of your info. How on earth IC111 do it? She don't ask for nothing ( not even BD , name ect.) just do a reading for a "post" how can she predict anything personal about you like that i don't get it.

XXdreaming
September 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
maybe those that already got a reading from ic1111 they should go to babybump and get another reading under a different name and see if its the same lol to see if she is right

ELP
September 1st, 2011, 05:48 PM
maybe those that already got a reading from ic1111 they should go to babybump and get another reading under a different name and see if its the same lol to see if she is right
Cunning!! But I like it!!!!!!!!:rofl:

Hobbermittens
September 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM
She also told me I will have a bfp in Aug. or or conceive this Aug. or give birth Aug. 2012 and it's a girl .

Ruby told me this exact same thing!! I guess we could still have an august baby if we get pregnant in November/December, but a different psychic told me I would get pregnant in January.

I wish I could hear the amount of times these people were wrong! That would make me feel better!

jude17
September 1st, 2011, 11:25 PM
I gave IC1111 my birthday and hubby's to get a reading. I desperately want to believe IC1111 so I have been following her threads to see how many she gets right. There have been a few wrong though which she is putting down to 'seeing' what gender people already have or what people 'want' to have. I desperately want a girl and was just commenting a few weeks before her prediction that twin girls would be so great, as it would be great to have 2 girls, so I wonder if this is what she picked up on?

She did say something in my original reading about someone in our family having a sore knee and the little girl was laughing about this. This didn't make any sense until my husband pointed out that I was sitting right in front of our dog who was at the time stuck in a cage as she had just had a major operation on her knee.
About Ruby, the same time she gave me my prediction I read other predictions that she gave people and she seemed to be predicting a lot of conception/births for Nov 2011/2012?

Flava
September 2nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
Ruby told me this exact same thing!! I guess we could still have an august baby if we get pregnant in November/December, but a different psychic told me I would get pregnant in January.

I wish I could hear the amount of times these people were wrong! That would make me feel better!

Yeah that is funny! ANd I hope I get a bfp in Sept. Oct. because I don't want to try in Nov!

Flava
September 2nd, 2011, 02:09 PM
Jude- at least you gave birthdays for IC but she also read with nothing at all!!! Like -oh hi can you tell me bla bla and she writes back _oh yeah you will have this and this bla bla. Now how is she doing a reading for YOU like that??
And sorry but if she picks up on what i wish then she did not "really" saw what i gonna have right?
ugghh We just all wish so much we believe in anything I guess.

XXdreaming
September 2nd, 2011, 10:53 PM
Well jude I hope she is right and you get twin baby girls, twin girls would be better than winning the lottery,

XXdreaming
September 2nd, 2011, 11:00 PM
I don't believe in psychic either, thought I would try one and they said my 4th would be a boy and never mentioned anymore kids, well duh ds4 is 2yrs old, and I have never had a problem conceiving and we are trying for #5 so why wasn't I told about #5? Or my strong desire for a little girl? I buy things for my pretend daughter lol, I make things for her too she is so spoiled and I haven't even conceived her yet Lol so frustrating lol so my 1st psychic reading made me even more a non believer :(

Hobbermittens
September 2nd, 2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah that is funny! ANd I hope I get a bfp in Sept. Oct. because I don't want to try in Nov!

Why?

Flava
September 4th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Why?

Because of what stupid Ruby told us! I know Im paranoid .:owl::mad:

Hobbermittens
September 6th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Because of what stupid Ruby told us! I know Im paranoid .:owl::mad:

I asked another psychic--Jenny Renny. She said BOY for me, getting pregnant next cycle in October!! Woo-hoo!!!

zanacal
September 6th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I caved and posted on sweetbabybump but I'm obviously unreadable because she keeps skipping over my post!!

happyheart
September 6th, 2011, 04:23 PM
I caved and posted on sweetbabybump but I'm obviously unreadable because she keeps skipping over my post!!

I am not "feeling" it over there.... she told me that I would have triplets and I just am not buying it at all. I have been read by some very qualified readers over the years and I have never been told that and nor do I feel like I will ever have triplets.

I asked her about a conception date and she has skipped me too!

zanacal
September 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I don't even know if I 'believe' but, if I do, I'm kind of feeling that it has to be face to face or even over the telephone - surely you can't 'get' much from a couple of sentences typed on a computer! I suppose I just thought she might tell me what I wanted to hear and that that would make me feel more positive!!

happyheart
September 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
So true Z!! I totally thought the same thing. :) :)

Hobbermittens
September 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
That's kind of how I have been feeling too. I don't know what to believe, since I have had 4 different readings, and they don't all match up...but I am going with the one that said I would have a boy (what I want) and conceive next cycle (when I am doing my sway attempt).:bigsmile:

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 09:08 AM
That's kind of how I have been feeling too. I don't know what to believe, since I have had 4 different readings, and they don't all match up...but I am going with the one that said I would have a boy (what I want) and conceive next cycle (when I am doing my sway attempt).:bigsmile:

That one was definitely right :D

Hobbermittens
September 7th, 2011, 10:01 AM
That one was definitely right :D:bigsmile:

Flava
September 7th, 2011, 02:53 PM
I asked another psychic--Jenny Renny. She said BOY for me, getting pregnant next cycle in October!! Woo-hoo!!!

You paid for that? i read that she is more wrong then correct. I would only ask her if it's free! ( of course hope she is right for you!)

Hobbermittens
September 7th, 2011, 03:10 PM
You paid for that? i read that she is more wrong then correct. I would only ask her if it's free! ( of course hope she is right for you!)

jeez, Flava! Way to rain on my parade! :( I haven't heard that ANY of them are all that correct anyhow... I find good/bad reviews for all of them, so who knows.

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Oh great, I got my reading from IC1111 and now I wish I'd never asked!!

I will first tell you that you are standing underneath a bunch of ropes hanging over your head..this means that there is a situation around you that you need to find a way out of...meaning either with finding work, going to school or working from home with your kids...but it involves your career outside of the home ( or in it) and you finding your individualism...being a mother is top priority, but you must also find who you are as a person as well..

#4 will be a boy..I see by December you get that BFP!!!! OR with the 12...meaing the 12th of the month or 12 days from now...so 12 is big!! God Bless!!

Maybe I should avoid taking my HPT on the 12th (when I'll be 11dpo!).

Mochagirl
September 7th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't worry about the prediction, Z - maybe she's just sensing all the boys around you? That's interesting about the importance of 12 - weren't you planning to test at 12dpo? Did she have anything right in that first part of her reading?

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I wouldn't worry about the prediction, Z - maybe she's just sensing all the boys around you? That's interesting about the importance of 12 - weren't you planning to test at 12dpo? Did she have anything right in that first part of her reading?

Yes and no - there's some uncertainty regarding the future of my job and just today I was googling to check that I'd still receive my maternity pay if I got made redundant whilst pregnant or on maternity leave.

I was planning to test at 12dpo but I'm pretty sure I'll have tested every other day between now and then too - weak willed!!

Mochagirl
September 7th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I know - I always say I'm going to wait to test then give in when I look at the stack of ICs in my drawer. I think I'll be particularly bad this month as DoulaMama (bless her heart) sent me a HUGE envelope full of her leftover ICs....

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Bless her, that's good! I have a drawer full too, kind of wish I didn't!

Mochagirl
September 7th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I'm hoping they're full of leftover baby dust since she got pregnant when she wasn't even trying. I'm hoping to have tons left when I get my BFP and will pass them along to another swayer to spread the baby dust further.

happyheart
September 7th, 2011, 04:42 PM

I will first tell you that you are standing underneath a bunch of ropes hanging over your head..this means that there is a situation around you that you need to find a way out of...meaning either with finding work, going to school or working from home with your kids...but it involves your career outside of the home ( or in it) and you finding your individualism...being a mother is top priority, but you must also find who you are as a person as well..

#4 will be a boy..I see by December you get that BFP!!!! OR with the 12...meaing the 12th of the month or 12 days from now...so 12 is big!! God Bless!!

Oh my!! I really would not think much about this reading. I really believe that she read the energy of the boys around you at this time. If you look through her recent posts and posts of others, she has not been right lately (I do not know much about her and if she has had good stats in the past). Please don't let this bother you! :)

I had a reading recently by a very expensive MEDIUM that was 110% awesome and spoke with my Mother!!! She said MANY MANY MANY validating things!!! It was like sitting down and getting to speak with her again!! She knew NOTHING about me and she spoke about my diet and what I am doing with trying to conceive!! To the letter T!! She did not mention when I got pregnant and what the gender would be, however at the time I was just so happy with the reading that I didn't care! :)

These baby prediction "psychics" are purely for fun and entertainment. :) :)

swish
September 7th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I agree with hh, z, I've looked back over posts and so many were wrong, it is just for fun! X

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Thanks guys. I know really, I wouldn't even usually ask with these things - I actually only want to hear the things I want to hear iykwim? If she'd said you're pregnant now with a girl I'd think she was wonderful!!

Flava
September 7th, 2011, 09:30 PM
jeez, Flava! Way to rain on my parade! :( I haven't heard that ANY of them are all that correct anyhow... I find good/bad reviews for all of them, so who knows.

ahh hobber don't take it that way! For sure we can't believe them because then they all would say the same thing, right?But they don't (like Ruby) so i guess they just don't know! And I hope this Jenny is right for you!

Flava
September 7th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Z- what's up with all this rope hanging talk? And another boy ? You are doing the diet and all so good I think you will get a girl this time!
Really how can some1 tell when you get pregnant and what gender from a online post???

Hobbermittens
September 7th, 2011, 11:40 PM
ahh hobber don't take it that way! For sure we can't believe them because then they all would say the same thing, right?But they don't (like Ruby) so i guess they just don't know! And I hope this Jenny is right for you!

I wasn't really mad. I just want to believe that I can have my baby boy, so I need to find hope where I can get it! I know they can't all be right. I just was happy that someone said what I wanted to hear. :)

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Z- what's up with all this rope hanging talk? And another boy ? You are doing the diet and all so good I think you will get a girl this time!
Really how can some1 tell when you get pregnant and what gender from a online post???

I like your prediction flava, you can be my psychic of choice :D

XXdreaming
September 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about it, she was mostly wrong with me and she also predicted my 4th would be a boy, which ummm duh he is 2yrs old and very much a boy lol she never said what #5 would be for me, but she distinctly said that my 4th child would be a boy lol she didn't say next child she said 4th lol well like I said he is a 2yrs old lol if it makes you feel better maybe stay away from the 12th and 12dpo and do it sooner or later, and if your 20wk u/s is in dec then wait and do a private scan in jan lol gl I hope she is wrong and you get a little girl :)

zanacal
September 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Thank you :D

Hobbermittens
September 9th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Okay, I have had 2 readings done now that say BOY, though one said October and the other said March for the BFP. I hope I am not still TTC in March, but who knows.

The thing is, I finally started telling them I was hoping for a boy when I sent my info, and since I have started that, the psychics are telling me BOY! Hmmmm. I wonder if they just think most women want a girl, so they guess that more often, but if they know you want a boy they guess boy? I think this is all very interesting and slightly suspicious.....

XXdreaming
September 22nd, 2011, 10:20 PM
Yup stavroula if it was only that simple then I would have a little girl, but been there done that on the timing and I am sooo happy it worked for you but its really not that simple for some of us

TTC5
September 23rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
I am interested in her response as I asked her a couple of questions. Gosh.... I just don't know... lol....

I had a reading by Cheri22 and she predicts September and a Girl, so either due in Sept, find out we are preg in September etc.

I hope the girl part is wrong :(

awi3rd
October 4th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Interesting thread. I have used Brooke777 a couple times--just for fun. :) She gives month of conception/BFP and gender. She was right about DS3. She did a reading for me before I conceived him and said I would conceive a boy Nov/Dec. I didn't get a BFP that month, but I did have a long LP (strange for me) and an EVAP on a FRER (I NEVER get EVAPs on FRERs). I'm convinced that I conceived that month but for whatever reason the pregnancy didn't implant properly. She also mentioned something about "travel" and I happened to be traveling when I got the EVAP. Maybe just a weird coincidence, but it's fun either way.

This time she predicts a girl with conception/BFP in Nov/Dec and "physician's assistance" which she said could mean "alternate" treatment--Hmmm. Supplements for swaying? ;) I hope she's right about the girl, though. lol

Mochagirl
October 4th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Well, in the end my prediction was right and I got an September BFP even though I'd been planning to take that month off from TTC. I'm just hoping her prediction that I have a girl is right too!

nicnee1976
October 6th, 2011, 05:55 AM
I had a reading from sister Haven, before I conceived which said boy, but the rest of the stuff was very inaccurate. In fact her description of the pregnancy could have described DS3 to a 'T', but not this one. I had a reading from IC1111 who said girl and said a couple of other things that were true too. Itabu also on IG said boy, but a girl later on, but this is our last baby, so I don't see that happening. She was unsure whether the boy energy she saw was this baby, or my other 3 boys, and wasn't entirely sure that this was a boy or a girl.

I'm not convinced by any of them, I see it as a bit of fun. I have tarot cards and have done many accurate reading for myself, but am yet to ask them the big question as I am a bit scared of the results!! They were totally accurate when I asked if I would conceive!!

fresas
October 7th, 2011, 04:27 AM
I have never had an official reading for anything until a few days ago. I caved and went to SBB for IC1111. The board has a totally different vibe than here, but it is an interesting group of ladies over there. I mean that in all the good ways. :) I will continue to post there of course, but this board probably has a bit more information that is relevant to my swaying journey at this time.

Anyway, IC1111 predicted that I would have a girl and that I would probably be put on bedrest. I need to take care of my health and listen to my doctor as well. She had a few non-TTC things to say about my relationship with my husband and changes in our lives, too, so she noted that it would be a great time to conceive. She gave me a bit of relevant personal insight/advice which was kind of cool, too.

My initial question contained DH's birthday, my birthday, and TTC status. I did not post about my pregnancies or the sex of my kids. I also did not ask if we were to conceive, what sex would the baby be. I think I actually screwed up our birthdates. I post so late at night all the time, my brain functions in one hemisphere and is asleep in the other. ;)

My follow up question was for the gender and though I mentioned something short about having high risk pregnancies and boys, I thought what she shared was interesting information.

Of course the skeptic in me says that internet readers could just have incredible intuition and know just the right things to say that make it relevant to the person's situation, but I thought this was a fun experience and I guess we shall see. :D

rainbowflower
October 7th, 2011, 05:13 AM
I'm just giving this one a go: http://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/#/baby-gender-prediction/4535710869
I feel very very skeptical, but for £3.50 it's a bit of fun!

jude17
October 7th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I have now had a reading from Ruby (predicted a boy) and a reading from IC1111 and Roseknows11111. Both seem to think I will get a girl next. Cheri22 does free gender readings but they take a while to come through so I am still waiting. Anyway I really hope that the girl predictions are true. Will be interesting to see what Cheri22 says, if she says boy then thats 50:50 odds, as it will be if/when I do get preggy again!

rainbowflower
November 6th, 2011, 03:00 PM
update on my predictions...

the one above said I should have a January BFP/conception and have a girl (according to the tarot cards and confirmed with the pendulum)

I also asked IC1111 for a prediction and she said she thought I might already be pregnant/would be soon, and that it would be a boy. Since she predicted this my AF has arrived, though, and we've now stopped TTC for a cycle or two so I can regain a bit of weight so that prediction has been wrong for me so far.

TTC5
November 6th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I had the lady on IG predict me girl before she left, I'm yet to see if she's right though! I think she moved to a new site with a bit of contreversy, she may start a thread here if she's contacted ??

Who was she? Well looks like she was wrong ;)

purple sky
November 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere but does anyone know what Sister Haven's accuracy is? I had a reading done and she said that we would conceive in December/January and that this would be our last baby. I'm not happy with this as this IS when we were planning ttc again and it IS going to be our last baby if I can ever get pregnant again :(

purple sky
November 13th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I do think this is all in fun but I can't stop thinking about what she said.

Sunset
November 13th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I had one done by IC1111 and she predicted i would have a boy = wrong!
i also had one done by cheri22 or whatever she's called and she predicted girl = correct

rainbowflower
November 22nd, 2011, 04:42 AM
I just had a reading done by Cara, and this was what most of her fertility spread said:

The first thing I did was to use my pendulum and ask if there are any children in your future- I used my moonstone pendulum here as this stone has strong connections to fertility and works well for a woman  I was shown a strong ‘yes’ in answer to the question which of course is an excellent place to begin!

I then asked for more information around this as obviously just a ‘yes’ doesn’t tell us much! I was shown early spring here hun. I did a timing spread and four months from now had a very strong feeling of fertility. Here the ace of chalices came up. Now aces show new beginnings... a new start in some way and chalices show family and love... an excellent way to describe a new baby I think! So I feel that March will be important with regards to conception for you.

I shuffled the cards and as I did I was being shown you taking something orally... now some kind of tablet? This could be something as simple as vitamins but I feel this will help you to conceive- perhaps something to think about?
I asked for more information on the baby and I was shown a little girl for you, a fair haired little girl who will be quite a dinky little thing when born! Under 7lbs I feel but perfectly healthy 
I drew a card to represent her and the queen of swords came up… again very feminine but ooo it shows a determined soul! Lol she will know what she wants from an early age and be determined to get it! I was shown a butterfly and I feel she will flit from one thing to the next, surrounded by people who love her, always the centre of attention! And maybe you will need to ground her sometimes (not in a punishment way but a realistic way!)

I was being given the 3rd as an important date around her to keep in mind.
So I feel you will have a little winter baby in late 2012.
I was also being shown a little boy in your future but I wasn’t given a time scale with him.

hope she's right! :D

she also went on to say that she drew an angel card for me and that I can be quite negative and to be more positive in order to get what I want or something :) I certainly feel positive now!

so it doesn't match exactly what my other internet reading said, but both see me conceiving after Christmas (Jan/Mar) so both will be a late 2012 baby... and both predicted girl!

jude17
November 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
That's exciting. Have you only had 3 readings and all predicted girl? I have had 3 readings predicting a girl (around same conception or birth dates) and 2 predicting boys also with very similar conception/birth dates. The boys are for this January/Feb conception and the girls are for August 2012 conception. I already have 2 boys so would love a girl and was thinking of ttc around August next year so I am hoping the girl predictions are correct! No plans to ttc within the next few months so I don't think the boys predictions could come true unless we had an unplanned pregnancy? Fingers crossed we get our girls.

I promised myself I wouldn't get anymore readings but who is Cara?

Indira
November 24th, 2011, 05:57 AM
I'm just giving this one a go: http://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/#/baby-gender-prediction/4535710869
I feel very very skeptical, but for £3.50 it's a bit of fun!
Rainbow, I gave her a shot too-I can´t believe I just spend money on this lol! I don´t believe they could really read a lot without having the person in front of them, but the gender-guessing-virus has gotten to me! So just for fun, this is what she answered:

I shuffled my Tarot deck, and the card i pulled for you is.........
The Moon Card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby GIRL
* I've used my pendulum which also agrees with the Tarot card ( That a GIRL will be born )

I like it!

DoulaMama
November 24th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere but does anyone know what Sister Haven's accuracy is? I had a reading done and she said that we would conceive in December/January and that this would be our last baby. I'm not happy with this as this IS when we were planning ttc again and it IS going to be our last baby if I can ever get pregnant again :(

I had a reading done by Sister Haven in Feb. I believe. She was spookily accurate. I can post my reading if you'd like:)

DoulaMama
November 24th, 2011, 04:58 PM
I had one done by IC1111 and she predicted i would have a boy = wrong!
i also had one done by cheri22 or whatever she's called and she predicted girl = correct

I had a reading done by IC1111 and she was wrong for me too. Her reading did make me nervous though....She said I was pregnant with a boy-twice(as I used another name for the second reading). She also said that a "J" was attched to him. Well, if we had been pregnant with a boy, our name choice is Jamieson. I was pretty convinced she would be right.....WRONG!!!!! LOL!
I also used the moon sign prediction done by a lady on IG, as well as had a reading by Itabu. Both said Girl. I guess I O'd in the strongest Girl sign there is- Cancer. I checked my O times of DS2 and DS3(have no idea when I got pregnant with DS1) and I O'd in Boy moon signs....It's all for fun, but sometimes it's all a bit too accurate for it to be coincidence....

HopeandDreamG
November 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM
How do you check moon signs? I now how to check new moon, full moon etc. but not moon signs like cancer.

DoulaMama
November 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM
How do you check moon signs? I now how to check new moon, full moon etc. but not moon signs like cancer.

Moon signs change every 3 days- They go from boy to girl and it depends on where you live as to when they change.

I found this site...
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/moon-phase-and-gender-prediction.html

And here is another great site for determining what moon sign you're O'ing in:)
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/universal.jsp

Hope that helps!!! Good Luck, Hun! xoxo

Mochagirl
November 24th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I had a reading done by Sister Haven in Feb. I believe. She was spookily accurate. I can post my reading if you'd like:)

Hmmm...where can I find Sister Haven?

Mochagirl
November 24th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I had a reading done by IC1111 and she was wrong for me too.

IC1111 was right about my September BFP, but I'll never know whether or not she was right about it being pink....

DoulaMama
November 24th, 2011, 07:08 PM

She's hasn't done readings since March:( Such a shame because I think she was close to 90% correct with gender guessing on IG.

jude17
November 25th, 2011, 03:15 AM
She's hasn't done readings since March:( Such a shame because I think she was close to 90% correct with gender guessing on IG.

Congrats on your little girl. It must be so amazing knowing that you are going to have your own little princess. I wish Sister Haven still did readings as she got such good reviews. I had a reading from IC1111 and she said girl for me but she has got so many wrong its a bit disheartening.

Mochagirl
November 25th, 2011, 07:03 AM

Oh well, it's probably for the better. She probably would have told me it's going to take me a year to get pregnant again or something and I would have gotten even more depressed.

HopeandDreamG
November 25th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Doula Mama~

So I did the one on Astro.com, I'm having a hard time interpreting it. How does the chart know when you O, or are even fertile? Which signs are girl and which are boy? I think my current one says boy (Sagitarius)- is there any reliability in this. I probably shouldn't have looked bc that makes me nervous, and I don't even know if I believe! Do people skip months ttc because of this?

DoulaMama
November 25th, 2011, 09:24 AM
The chart doesn't know when you O- You figure out when you are Oing and match it up to the moon sign on that particular day. The lunarium chart is better IMO. You put your time zone in, look up the symbols to see if they are girl or boy...thats it:) It's not proven at all. Do not stress about it!!!! There are so many opposites and it happened to just be right for me. xo

DoulaMama
November 25th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Oh well, it's probably for the better. She probably would have told me it's going to take me a year to get pregnant again or something and I would have gotten even more depressed.

I'm no medium... And I know that this isn't going to happen :) You'll be holding a gorgeous babe in your arms by next year :HH: xoxoxo

HopeandDreamG
November 25th, 2011, 09:39 AM
The chart doesn't know when you O- You figure out when you are Oing and match it up to the moon sign on that particular day. The lunarium chart is better IMO. You put your time zone in, look up the symbols to see if they are girl or boy...thats it:) It's not proven at all. Do not stress about it!!!! There are so many opposites and it happened to just be right for me. xo

Thanks its silly I know! You just want everything aligned as I am sure you know and you look for everything to confirm what you want to hear. I will check out the other site too...

Mochagirl
November 25th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I'm no medium... And I know that this isn't going to happen :) You'll be holding a gorgeous babe in your arms by next year :HH: xoxoxo

Thanks, DM :HH:

rainbowflower
November 25th, 2011, 11:48 AM
That's exciting. Have you only had 3 readings and all predicted girl? I have had 3 readings predicting a girl (around same conception or birth dates) and 2 predicting boys also with very similar conception/birth dates. The boys are for this January/Feb conception and the girls are for August 2012 conception. I already have 2 boys so would love a girl and was thinking of ttc around August next year so I am hoping the girl predictions are correct! No plans to ttc within the next few months so I don't think the boys predictions could come true unless we had an unplanned pregnancy? Fingers crossed we get our girls.

I promised myself I wouldn't get anymore readings but who is Cara?
Yeah, two ones that charged (and that I gave my name and d.o.b. too), and the free one who I told only our ages. The free one IC1111 said I would be pregnant straight away (2 months ago) and I'm not and that it would be a boy. The other two both said girl and one was for conception/BFP in January 2012, the other March 2012

Cara is this lady: www.magikmysteries.webs.com she was recommended on another forums

Rainbow, I gave her a shot too-I can´t believe I just spend money on this lol! I don´t believe they could really read a lot without having the person in front of them, but the gender-guessing-virus has gotten to me! So just for fun, this is what she answered:

I shuffled my Tarot deck, and the card i pulled for you is.........
The Moon Card: This card represents female energy, i feel your child will be a baby GIRL
* I've used my pendulum which also agrees with the Tarot card ( That a GIRL will be born )

I like it!
exactly the card she picked for me lol, hope she's right for both of us!

Hobbermittens
November 25th, 2011, 04:00 PM

She isn't doing readings anymore. Too bad, because I would like one from her too!

Indira
November 27th, 2011, 04:12 PM
exactly the card she picked for me lol, hope she's right for both of us!

Mmmmm, well I hope so too Rainbow! but that makes me a bit suspicious..

rainbowflower
November 27th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Mmmmm, well I hope so too Rainbow! but that makes me a bit suspicious..

perhaps she does the gender readings with a limited deck - only the ones that have gender and not the neutral ones?

happyheart
November 27th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I had a very short reading on Friday from a psychic that I have known for 15 years. He is the sweetest man ever! He wanted to try skype and offered me a free 10 min reading. :)
He told me that this baby was going to be healthy. He said that "HE" is telling him that "HE" could have chosen to be a girl but chose to be a boy because of what he needs to accomplish in this lifetime in order to grow.

I found everything he said very interesting. :) When it comes to the descriptions of my other three children while pregnant, he has always been very accurate..... sooo... I guess we will see.... lol

jude17
November 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I did get a reading from Cara. She gave me the Heart chakra card so not the moon card. She also predicted a girl. Was a really nice reading, just wish it would come true. Very exciting if it did.

Hobbermittens
November 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I just had a reading from Cara, and it was awesome. She was so nice, and explained everything! Plus, my reading said I would have a little boy, so I was thrilled!! :)

jude17
November 29th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Does anyone know how accurate Cara is? I couldn't find much about her on Google. I realise that none of them are probably very accurate but would be interesting to see if her predictions do come true.

HopeandDreamG
November 29th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I will go see what she says. I hope she was right for you!

Will you use a different screen name and leave out the siggy? I want to see what she says but part of me doesn't. I don't want it to mess with my head if its not what I want to hear. Anyone else feel this way?

lemon2012
November 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hope, are you trying this??
Was she right for anyone?

HopeandDreamG
November 29th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hope, are you trying this??
Was she right for anyone?

I don't know..thinking about it..I'm afraid I'll hear something I don't want to! What about you?

love being a mummy
November 30th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Will you use a different screen name and leave out the siggy? I want to see what she says but part of me doesn't. I don't want it to mess with my head if its not what I want to hear. Anyone else feel this way?

I would feel that way too

love being a mummy
November 30th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Where do you get them done ?

fresas
December 1st, 2011, 06:27 AM
You ladies tempted me so much with Cara, I decided to pay for a reading with her. I seriously cannot believe I did that. Haha!

I haven't heard anything yet, but it has only been 24 hours. About how long did you ladies wait for Cara to get back to you?

Hobbermittens
December 1st, 2011, 12:33 PM
You ladies tempted me so much with Cara, I decided to pay for a reading with her. I seriously cannot believe I did that. Haha!

I haven't heard anything yet, but it has only been 24 hours. About how long did you ladies wait for Cara to get back to you?

I heard back from her right away, but she hadn't gotten my email with my info, so once I sent it again, she took about 3 days to get the reading done. Faster than a lot of the others out there... I waited 2-3 weeks for a few readings from different people!

Hobbermittens
December 1st, 2011, 12:34 PM
Where do you get them done ?

There are lots of ladies that do them. Brooke, Cheri22, Ruby, Jennyrenny and Cara... Cara's address is somewhere on this thread. The others you can find by googling them... have fun!! (if you can't find them, let me know, and I can try to find them for you!)

jude17
December 1st, 2011, 09:15 PM

She says 48 hours. I brought mine on the weekend so had to wait until Tuesday I think as she doesn't do readings over the weekend. I have read mostly good things about her but will do a bit more researching on her when I get some time. There doesn't seem to be too much around about her though. She said girl for me though so I want to believe that she has 100% success rate, ha ha.

fresas
December 4th, 2011, 07:25 PM
I wanted to give you ladies an update. I heard from Cara today!

Remeber, IC1111 said girl. She did not say what month or anything. She also shared some relevant things for my personal life.

I told Cara my name and my date of birth. She did not ask for anything else.

Cara also predicted a girl! She gave a very detailed look at the girl, what she may look like, and what her personality and character may be. It was very positive.

She said I would probably conceive the end of February/early March and have a late 2012 baby. I have been wanting a December 2012 daughter so this would be great if it happened!

She said she also saw a boy, but did not receive any information about him.

Cara also shared some personal insight about my current attitude/chakra which was also quite accurate.

These are the things she used in addition to the cards:

rose quartz
moonstone
tourmaline
lapis

She gave specific reasons why she used these.

The cards she drew were the III of chalices (a celebration card), the queen of chalices (femininity and personality details), and a base chakra card (my negative energy...oops!).

She mentioned numbers, which is how she arrived at the conception month and another number which I have to see if it will be significant for the baby.

I emailed her back to thank her and confirm some of the information she shared.

Indira
December 5th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Fresas that´s great Cara said girl as well !!
I´m getting one from Cara now too :)

Indira
December 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Mmm, I received her reading and I´m striked with what she read on me.

So, before I got a girl prediciotn from someone else, in that case I mentioned I have 2 children already.
This time, I didn´t mention I have 2 already, just that I´m pregnant. I was thinking if someone with 2 kids being pregnant asks for a gender prediction, it´s easy to imagine they have boys and wish for a girl.
The first thing she saw is my mom´s spirit that is watching over me, my mom died when I was 19 (I didn´t tell her this).
She also mentioned that Dh is very caring and loving but has underlying issues of anxiety (very true)
She said a couple of things about my life and character that I recognise.
She saw a woman with alcohol issues around me (or me?), well that doesn´t make sense.
Neither does the name Pearl for my mom.
She kept hearing the name Sam around me. DH would like to call this baby Samuel if it´s a boy:suprise: however I have another name in mind for a boy.

She saw I would have a baby boy in early summer, a boy with huge eyes and dark hair and big feet. Her attention kept being drawn to his feet ?!, I hope this won´t mean the baby will be podalic. She saw the 3rd as a an important date and that he will be born in the morning. This does remind me of the birth of DS2, I was very striked by his long fingers and toes and dark hair since I expected him to look like Ds1 who´s blond and shortish. Labour started 7 am and he was born at noon. Perhaps she saw 3 because it´s my third child.
Ah and for making it even worse lol she also said I will have another baby boy after this, a surprise baby!
That is quite funny, would have to be with another man then, DH will never conceive a surprise baby lol.

I wish she hadn´t been so accurate about some things.
Now I have to continue getting these readings untill I get a girl prediction again lol!

auroara78
December 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
lindra, Cara was the one who said that stuff to you?

I got a free reading from Itabu on IG...she doesn't visit IG anymore so I had to email her and told her I have two kids (did not say gender) and that I was TTC #3. I was in the middle of the 2WW so I was hoping she'd say that I was pregnant then.

She said she didn't see that I was pregnant, that it'd be a BFN. (That was true)
She said she saw money issues that held us back from having our 2nd child. (True)
She said she sees my husband's indifference/fear of TTC3 (true) but that he was going to fall head over heels in love with number 3, and that number 3 woudl be a girl...she definitely saw girl (I hope so!)
She did not mention any other children, but defintiely saw a 3rd for us, and said our first two were boys that were mischevious but good hearted....
Oh, and she could see us concieving in December but it might take a few more months...

I am going to try to get a paid for reading this weekend, just for fun....any advice on who is better? Cara or Roseknows or Cheri22?

DoulaMama
December 16th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Itabu was right for me:) I'm just waiting to see if her predictions on colouring are correct- she said DD1 would have the same colouring as DS2- red hair and hazel/green eyes. We'll see!!

zanacal
December 16th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I forgot to update that IC1111 was wrong for me because she predicted a boy - can't say I'm sorry :D

Hobbermittens
December 16th, 2011, 12:22 PM
How awesome that Cara was so accurate about a lot of things!!

Indira
December 16th, 2011, 12:25 PM
lindra, Cara was the one who said that stuff to you?
I am going to try to get a paid for reading this weekend, just for fun....any advice on who is better? Cara or Roseknows or Cheri22?

Yes it was Cara. I don´t know the other two, Cara guessed a lot of things right for me so I think it´s worth a try if you´re willing to spend a little. I do hope she´s wrong every now and then thought lol!

jude17
December 16th, 2011, 12:44 PM
lindra, Cara was the one who said that stuff to you? I got a free reading from Itabu on IG...she doesn't visit IG anymore so I had to email her and told her I have two kids (did not say gender) and that I was TTC #3. I was in the middle of the 2WW so I was hoping she'd say that I was pregnant then. She said she didn't see that I was pregnant, that it'd be a BFN. (That was true) She said she saw money issues that held us back from having our 2nd child. (True) She said she sees my husband's indifference/fear of TTC3 (true) but that he was going to fall head over heels in love with number 3, and that number 3 woudl be a girl...she definitely saw girl (I hope so!) She did not mention any other children, but defintiely saw a 3rd for us, and said our first two were boys that were mischevious but good hearted.... Oh, and she could see us concieving in December but it might take a few more months... I am going to try to get a paid for reading this weekend, just for fun....any advice on who is better? Cara or Roseknows or Cheri22? I have emailed Itabu to see what she thinks I would have next. How long did she take to email you back? I realise she is very busy with her own family etc and its not something she really does a lot i.e. readings, so wasn't sure if she would email me back but thought I would ask her as she seems to be quite good from the readings that she has done. I have asked Cara for a tarot reading which I should get soon so I will report back if she is true for anything she says about me or my family? I got a free reading from Cheri22 where she said boy. I know she gets a few right and people seem to like her but she also gets heaps wrong so I don't think I would recommend paying for a reading from her. I think I would try Cara as she seems good but there isn't a lot of feed back about her if you search on Google so its hard to judge if she is the best or not. Anyway I will post if she seems good from her tarot reading.

purplepoet20
December 16th, 2011, 02:46 PM
I am picking up a reading.... you will adopt 10 cats and a chicken.

auroara78
December 16th, 2011, 02:59 PM
lol, purplepoet!!

Jude, it took a few days for her to get back to me, but she is the sweetest!! Even if she is wrong (I hope she's not!) she asked me some questions and I answered her back, and she was very responsive, sweet, and just seems like she's geninue about helping people, since she is totally free. She did amaze me.

I think I'm going to try Cara or Roseknows...we'll see. I shouldn't pay money for these kind fo things, but they are so addictive!

rainbowflower
December 16th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I wanted to give you ladies an update. I heard from Cara today!

Remeber, IC1111 said girl. She did not say what month or anything. She also shared some relevant things for my personal life.

I told Cara my name and my date of birth. She did not ask for anything else.

Cara also predicted a girl! She gave a very detailed look at the girl, what she may look like, and what her personality and character may be. It was very positive.

She said I would probably conceive the end of February/early March and have a late 2012 baby. I have been wanting a December 2012 daughter so this would be great if it happened!

She said she also saw a boy, but did not receive any information about him.

Cara also shared some personal insight about my current attitude/chakra which was also quite accurate.

These are the things she used in addition to the cards:

rose quartz
moonstone
tourmaline
lapis

She gave specific reasons why she used these.

The cards she drew were the III of chalices (a celebration card), the queen of chalices (femininity and personality details), and a base chakra card (my negative energy...oops!).

She mentioned numbers, which is how she arrived at the conception month and another number which I have to see if it will be significant for the baby.

I emailed her back to thank her and confirm some of the information she shared.
similar to what she said for me then...
she predicted me a march BFP for a late 2012 baby
first card was "ace of chalices"
described her physical appearance and personality (petite, fair haired, healthy, she was shown a butterfly, and baby will have a strong willed nature - picked the card "Queen of Swords")
said that the 3rd would be significant for her
she also drew the base chakra card and said I need to be more positive

she was also shown a boy in my future but with no timescale

jude17
December 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM
lol, purplepoet!!

Jude, it took a few days for her to get back to me, but she is the sweetest!! Even if she is wrong (I hope she's not!) she asked me some questions and I answered her back, and she was very responsive, sweet, and just seems like she's geninue about helping people, since she is totally free. She did amaze me.

I think I'm going to try Cara or Roseknows...we'll see. I shouldn't pay money for these kind fo things, but they are so addictive!

I hope Itabu gets back to me then. Cara also said the 3rd would be important for my girl. That makes me a bit suspicious that there seem to be a lot of babies with a significant number 3?

rainbowflower
December 17th, 2011, 02:37 AM
I wonder how she comes up with that number?

I know she has been accurate for other ladies (on another site) so perhaps it's coincidence

Hobbermittens
December 17th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Well, Cara told me 19 for my baby's number of significance. I bet 3 must be a coincidence for the two of you. :)

rainbowflower
December 18th, 2011, 03:29 AM
three of us on here! and one person I know of on another forum now says she was told 3 too... so that's 4 out of 6 I know that were told "3".

Indira
December 18th, 2011, 03:04 PM
For jude and me it´s our third child, maybe that´s why the number 3 comes through??

I mailed Cara to give her some feedback about my reading, that so much was accurate and that I had been hoping for a girl prediction. Ofcourse I was secretly hoping she would now tell me Oh sorry, I must have picked up your boys energy now I´m thinking girl :) but she didn´t, so she´s serious.
I know it´s just for fun, but since she was so accurate I feel pretty defeated. Not so much about having another boy, but about starving myself for 7 months in vane :(

Hobbermittens
December 18th, 2011, 03:22 PM
THe thing I really liked about Cara was that she was the first one who said that she didn't see any more children beyond the one we are trying for. Almost everyone else has said another baby is out there, which is not happening. We will be totally DONE at 4, and she said that this baby will complete our family.

Not sure why she is telling so many people 3? Maybe it is because for lots of people it is their 3rd child?

Indira
December 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM
THe thing I really liked about Cara was that she was the first one who said that she didn't see any more children beyond the one we are trying for. Almost everyone else has said another baby is out there, which is not happening. We will be totally DONE at 4, and she said that this baby will complete our family.
I wish she´d said this is our last one too, why on earth did she tell me I´m going to have DS3 and DS4 ??!!?? :nails::tissue::shrug:

Hobbermittens
December 18th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I wish she´d said this is our last one too, why on earth did she tell me I´m going to have DS3 and DS4 ??!!?? :nails::tissue::shrug:

That's how I was feeling about other people telling me I was having#5!! I mean, if it happened, fine, but I am definitely not PLANNING a #5. I am exhausted with 3 already, and the 4th will really be pushing it!

ladybug
December 18th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Can someone give the link to Cara? I would like to see what she says for me!

Hobbermittens
December 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Can someone give the link to Cara? I would like to see what she says for me!

I can't remember what her site is called, but maybe someone else can? I will keep looking for it.

CapricornAquarius
December 19th, 2011, 01:37 AM
I just got a gender reading from cheri22 & she's predicting Girl!!
Im hoping she's wrong.

jude17
December 19th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I just got a gender reading from cheri22 & she's predicting Girl!!
Im hoping she's wrong.

I got one from Cheri22 and she said boy for me. After searching Google she gets A LOT wrong so I am really not believing her predication for me :)

jude17
December 19th, 2011, 01:57 AM
I have heard back from Cara. This is her site Home - ALL THINGS WICCAN (http://www.magikmysteries.webs.com)

The tarot reading was quite long and did have quite a lot of relevant information about me and my family. I will have another read later, as its quite in depth, to see if it all makes sense to me but it was quite exciting from my very quick read :)

Also I did think that maybe the 3rd was important as it was our 3rd babies. I didn't mention in this initial email that I already had 2 kids. She keeps on saying that I will conceive in the new year though which I am not sure about as I have just stopped feeding my son so no where near ready to sway within the next few weeks? Also I have 2 other readings saying I would conceive a boy within the next few months and all the girl predictions are for conception around August 2012 so I would be really nervous to get pregnant anytime soon. Although IC1111 initially mentioned August (didn't say a year) and then when I asked her if I would conceived sooner rather than later she said within the next 6 months so I guess that means 2 predictions for girl soon and 2 for boy -so 50:50 lol

CapricornAquarius
December 19th, 2011, 02:21 AM
I got one from Cheri22 and she said boy for me. After searching Google she gets A LOT wrong so I am really not believing her predication for me :)

Phew thats good to know, thanks.

rainbowflower
December 19th, 2011, 02:23 AM
For jude and me it´s our third child, maybe that´s why the number 3 comes through??

I mailed Cara to give her some feedback about my reading, that so much was accurate and that I had been hoping for a girl prediction. Ofcourse I was secretly hoping she would now tell me Oh sorry, I must have picked up your boys energy now I´m thinking girl :) but she didn´t, so she´s serious.
I know it´s just for fun, but since she was so accurate I feel pretty defeated. Not so much about having another boy, but about starving myself for 7 months in vane :(

it will be my 3rd pregnancy, so I guess you never know...

auroara78
December 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Jude and anyone else who used Cara, which reading did you pick?

jude17
December 19th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I initially got the fertility spread and then the full tarot reading. I have to say the tarot reading looks really exciting although I still need to go back and have a really good read. There may be a few things that I am not sure about but a lot is relevant to my current life. I asked her a question and she got back to me straight away so that's great. When I emailed another lady back with a question after a reading I never heard back from her. Cara is still insisting that I will get pregnant very soon which I am still not sure about as we had no plans ttc so soon although we are in a position now to get pregnant but really not sure I would get pregnant within the next few weeks.

fresas
December 20th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Rainbowflower, I'm still trying to work on that base chakra. ;) How is your positivity going?

Like Indira said, Cara shared a few personal things that were pretty right on, as did IC1111, but they weren't as specific as they were Indira.

I forgot to mention that Cara told me the number 3 was significant, too. 3 and 22. 3 was supposed to be the birth month that the baby would be conceived and the 1st card was for celebration in the 3rd month (she was right - wedding anniversary).

I think Cara uses a smaller deck of cards for fertility readings which may explain why certain cards are drawn repeatedly. She may also be a crock which could explain why certain cards are drawn repeatedly. This must be my negative base chakra talking? ;)

I am so tempted to try another reading, but my conscience is feeling super guilty!

Iris_star
December 28th, 2011, 06:19 AM
i have had 2 readings from cheri, one before i had DS3 in august 2009 and she said girl and april, my son was born june 2010, ive just had another one and she said march and girl, im longing for pink so part of me is hoping there may be something in it as march and april could be bfp month and finding out and she meant my next child, i know im silly but cant help but dream :think: xxx

auroara78
December 29th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Well I finally got a Paypal account set up, thus enabling me to buy a Dream membership and also ...buy an internet psyhic reading (smacks hand!) ...well I was going to use Cara, but she's closed until after New Year's so in my desperation i purchased a 5.00 BFP reading from RoseKnows11...has anyone else gotten a reading from her?

She emailed me back yesterday saying that she saw conception happening in Feb/March (the months I was going to try to avoid) and saw a BOY. I have no doubt if I got pregnant in those months (they are bad months for me moon phase wise, I know everyone doesn't believe it, but I do believe it based on personal reasons), that it would be a BOY. This has convinced me to totally be super careful during those months, because i just had a bad vibe about those months.

Sigh....I really wanted to hear her say I was already pregnant and it was going to be a girl, LOL. I really don't think anything came of this cycle.

jude17
December 29th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Sigh....I really wanted to hear her say I was already pregnant and it was going to be a girl, LOL. I know how you feel, I so wanted someone to say congratulations you are already pregnant and its a girl. Would love this to happen and not have to worry about swaying. Anyway I did get one from Roseknows. She did say girl for me but not for the middle of 2012. I have had 2 say boy though for the beginning of 2012 so like you I was already thinking of avoiding these months so I won't be starting ttc for about 3 months now. Cara said girl (now or within the next month) she did say a few things in her tarot reading that were true for me so may be try her when she opens again? I really don't see me being pregnant now or anytime to soon so I was glad Cara said girl but I don't think she will be correct with her timing. I wonder if I miss her timing does that make her girl prediction invalid?

auroara78
January 2nd, 2012, 12:32 AM
Well, I am a glutton for punishment....

tried psychic Ruby at ttcbabylovepredicitions, and she predicated TWO more boys for me!!! Yowerzs!!
She also gave me a time frame of Jan/Feb (Roseknows gave me Feb/March...must avoid FEB, must avoid, hehe) and said saw boy conception/or finding a BFP in Jan/Feb or giving birth in Jan/Feb...I was going to start TTCing again in April which would lead to (drumroll please) a January birth!

Then she threw in another boy conception/birth in June 2016, which I was thinking I'd be done after number 3.

Sigh....has anyone gotten one from Ruby before and was she right / wrong?

I am going to stop torturing myself with these predictions. I used to feel so good about my girl, that she was out there, but apparently, according to pyschcs it's all boys for me....

jude17
January 2nd, 2012, 02:51 AM
Well, I am a glutton for punishment....

tried psychic Ruby at ttcbabylovepredicitions, and she predicated TWO more boys for me!!! Yowerzs!!
She also gave me a time frame of Jan/Feb (Roseknows gave me Feb/March...must avoid FEB, must avoid, hehe) and said saw boy conception/or finding a BFP in Jan/Feb or giving birth in Jan/Feb...I was going to start TTCing again in April which would lead to (drumroll please) a January birth!

Then she threw in another boy conception/birth in June 2016, which I was thinking I'd be done after number 3.

Sigh....has anyone gotten one from Ruby before and was she right / wrong?

I am going to stop torturing myself with these predictions. I used to feel so good about my girl, that she was out there, but apparently, according to pyschcs it's all boys for me....

Hey, don't worry about Ruby she has some very interesting feedback if you search on Google!! She said boy for me conceive November 2011 or give birth November 2012. I am trying to forget about her but it does play on your mind as I really would like to start ttc soon but I am thinking if I conceive February then that could be a birth of November and I then think March is no go as I would need to have a C-section so baby would come early which could also end up being November. So I am thinking of not ttc until April but then Cheri22 has said a boy conceive January or birth January so that would mean not ttc April/May so it goes on and on. I think I am going to try and ignore the predictions and just do the best sway I can otherwise there will never be a good month to ttc. I am not getting anymore predictions from now on as they are all different so who on earth do you believe - probably none of them!!

auroara78
January 2nd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I thought it would be fun, but actually it is akin to torture, and it has made me feel hopeless, I used to feel that I'd get a girl one day, but have mostly boys (I have always had a sense about the third boy being out there somewhere), but to be honest with you, the prospect of 4 boys without one girl to shake it up made me feel very bleak last night. And I am always so happy with my boys...it wouldn't be about being mad at having four lovely sons, but that it'd be a dream lost, never having a girl...GRRR, I think you're right.

I was going to get a reading from Cara, but I think I'm totally done. I wanted the pyshics to give me peace and say girl, but this is only making me tense.

I was going to concieve in April too but Ruby said boy find a pos test/concieve/give birth to in Jan, but I don't care...I"m going to do the best sway I know how, and start begin again in April...I really have come to the conclusion that I want to lose weight first before I put on more weight by being preggo again.

jude17
January 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM
I know how you feel I really want a girl it's horrible not having her especially when my sister had a girl after twin boys. I see them all the time and its hell. She has her first birthday next week and I am dreading the birthday party with pink and dresses everywhere. Her hubby is a bit of weird guy and I think its so unfair he got his princess daughter and he rubs it in my face all the time. I really hate him for it. Doesn't help that my baby is very active and full on while the little girl is much more gentle and calmer. I go through stages of thinking I am going to get a girl but then I lose faith and think well I am never going to get a girl. It really is torture especially when people say boy right when you were going to conceive.

auroara78
January 3rd, 2012, 09:03 AM
Yeah, Jude, I'm glad you understand...how many psychic readings did you get?

So far I got two that I paid for (Ruby & Roseknows) say BOY(S)

Itabu from IG & the pencil test a coworker did say GIRL next...the pencil test went on to say I'd have a 4th kid, another boy, but if I get my girl, I'm going to stop while I"m ahead, though I just have a feeling that the boy is out there and I will have him someday....I just want one daughter, how hard is that?

Hobbermittens
January 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
What is the pencil test?

jude17
January 3rd, 2012, 01:25 PM
I emailed Itabu in early December for a reading but never heard back from her. Was wondering if she only did readings for people she knew or had seen posting a lot on in-gender. I have done the needle test (is this the same as the pencil test?), it always said boy, boy, girl. I must do this again.

That's great Itabu said girl for you. I have had 2 say boy (conceiving around now) and 4 others say girl ranging from conception around now until middle/August this year. Yes I just want one girl, it shouldn't be this hard, so unfair when everyone I know has a mix of girls/boys or all girls which I would have been so happy with, although or course I love my boys to bits. :)

mis2ninos
January 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Itabu was amazingly accurate for me. She knew many things that were very personal and specific for me; that wouldn't apply to anyone else. Last time I talked to her was back in August and she was a few months pregnant at the time so she might be busy with a new baby right now :-)

I was super disappointed in IC1111. I paid for a phone reading with her and she spent almost the entire time describing me on a beach and the people around me. I did not recognize any of the people that she described and felt like it was a big waste of time and money. She is a very sweet woman though, she does her readings for free on sbb and when she was on IG.

I will give Cara a shot when she opens back up. Everything is "sold out."

I also go to a lady that does tarot here in my town and she predicts a boy next. Like some of you have said already I just really want to be told what I want to hear!

jude17
January 3rd, 2012, 11:45 PM
mis2ninos - Let us know what you think of Cara. She said things about me that were very true so I was quite impressed with her. Will just have to wait and see if the things she said come true or not? Maybe Itabu will get back to me one day? Would really of liked to know what she said.

mis2ninos
January 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I will definitely let you know. I checked her again today and still can't order but can't wait to see what she says.

Princess of Pink
January 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I was researching this a fair bit and found a lady who does email/phone/home readings. I found old posts from FF back in 2006 where she did readings for women that seemed very far fetched....but you can see their recent siggies on the posts from today and it all came true. 2 women were told twins and months of conception....guess what....twins conceived 2-3 yrs down the track that are now toddlers. I didn't see one prediction that didn't come true...even if it was years away. I finally located her in the UK and emailed her and she relisted a reading for me on eBay. I will let you know how it goes and share her details if it looks good!!

Princess of Pink
January 12th, 2012, 01:20 AM
Ok I have had 2 readings now..one from the lady I mentioned above from eBay and one from Cara. I was a little bit disappointed at first as both said I will have a girl, but you know what...after 5 girls I am ok with it. I honestly wouldn't expect anything else.

The eBay lady I wasn't overly impressed with to be honest. The portion of her reading regarding my next baby...

Yes to children, boy, girl, boy and definitely MORE than now.
The next child I feel “will be a girl” and she is “coming soon” in fact I get a feeling strangely (as you appear to be wanting this next baby quite desperately) that it will be a shock or a surprise, which doesn’t fit in with the planning that I get, but it would almost be feeling like a situation for example of you “going to the clinic to check out why you feel heavy and bloated and finding out you are 8 weeks pregnant” as I get the “shock, and feeling of I cant be” but that it is true and “everything is well” as the moment you had got over the shock, you would then be “having a go at yourself for not knowing, not being careful etc and you would have to have about 6 scans to prove you hadn’t done anything wrong!” You would never do anything wrong, even if in the past you feel that your body let you down, it wasn’t doing anything wrong, it was just reacting to the circumstances “not being right at that time!” So carry on wanting your next baby, but still be prepared for it to be a shock. In terms of timescale it feels like “you will know by the end of the summer” and I get a feeling of “August” (although I cannot think for a moment that when you have had a reading, that you could still be shocked and surprised, but that is what I get!)

Now this one was way off on my other life stuff...she seemed to get the impression that I suffered from infertility and had been trying for ages (couldn't be further from the truth). I was totally confused when the first line said Boy, Girl, Boy....but I will have a girl next?? WFT??

Cara's reading was amazing...6 pages long and so spot on about my personality, problems I am facing right now, things I struggle with, areas I need to improve on, my career, relationships, etc... There is no way you could get everything she wrote without it really being about me. This is the portion that was about future children:

The fourth card, completing the circle around the ‘self’ looks forward a few months to the future and was the knight of chalices. Now I felt firstly I was being shown a child here, in your near future but I will look more at the timing within the fertility spread. I was being shown a little girl here, a very pretty little girl with fair colouring and she will be a little dreamer! Lol always dancing and she will have a fantastic imagination!
Aside from this the knight of chalices, like most if not all of this suit, is an optimistic, good card to see in a reading. Like all Knights, this one often comes bearing messages for you, good new and when I asked what this was in relation to I was shown a child and general happiness- I really feel that 2012 will be a good year for you.

And further on is the fertility spread:

For this part of your reading I will be using my oldest and most traditional cards- my raider waite tarot deck, a lot of readers don’t use these cards as they are so plain and a bit boring looking! The pictures within the cards don’t really give much away- they are straight to the point and this is why I like them for this kind of reading- they are simple to read and so messages don’t get confused. I have had them for years though and they are my old trusted friend’s lol although they went missing last week, but I was ill and in and out of hospital so I think I was being told to rest! I always use these cards for a timing reading, I find them very accurate and as I have been trying to conceive myself for over 3 years I know how important these kinds of answers are to those who ask.
I will also be using my pendulum during this part of your reading.

The first thing I did was to use my pendulum and ask if there are any children in your future- I was shown a strong ‘yes’ which is always a good place to begin! I used my rose quartz pendulum here as rose quartz is a crystal so connected to love and family as I mentioned above.

This obviously doesn’t tell us a lot though! So I asked my cards for some information surrounding this. I was shown a little girl in your future again, a very girly pretty girl and I was told she will look very much like you ☺
I drew a card to represent her and the queen of swords came up, again very feminine backing up the fact you will have a daughter but it also shows me that she will be strong and determined, and very popular, a little social butterfly!

I looked at timing and I was shown 3 months from now as being important, the number 3 is coming across very strongly so the spring months? I felt April to be especially important for you.
I was being given the 12th as an important date around her to keep in mind.

I do feel there is another child in your future, another little girl very alike the daughter I just described- like 2 peas in a pod actually! Lol

The things both have in common are that my next baby will be a girl....that it was be soon....and while one mentioned in 3 months....the other did say the end of summer (August here is not summer, it's winter)...so April would infact be at the end of summer!!

Better just accept having girl #6!!!

fresas
January 12th, 2012, 02:09 AM
I see that Cara uses some of the same explanations to what she uses for the fertility reading. It was almost verbatim to mine, but I'm guess she doesn't want to type the same explanation every time she emails someone. The cards she drew for you were not the ones she drew for mine. The number 3 seems to be very prevalent in all of her readings for the girls here.

jude17
January 12th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Cara uses the same phrases in my reading I think, I will have a look at my reading later and post anything relevant. I guess she could use a 'template' to make doing lots of readings quicker? She said the 3rd was important and while I was impressed with the things she said for me I am really not convinced that I am or will be preggy now or very soon. I do wonder if she has got the timing wrong for me as she keep on saying winter was very important and the change (which she thought meant the change to the New Year). I did point out that's it summer where I live so she thought the winter reference may have been for her i.e. to say I would get pregnant over the new year period. But I am expecting AF to arrive within the next few days and really don't think this is true at all.

I have now had 2 say boy conceived now and 5 say girl with 3 of these saying August 2012. This would mean a baby would be born in winter so I was wondering if Cara got her timing wrong and I would conceive around August this year and thus have a baby around winter.

A couple of things Cara did say though were

1)someone in spirit was very upset that I had put their photo away and I needed to put it back asap. This was actually true, I had put my Nanas photo away after I found out I was having my second son as I would ask her every night to please help me get my girl and when it didn't happen I was so upset I put her photo away.

2) She said I was very worried about one of my children but I wasn't to worry as everything would turn out alright. Well I am very worried about my second son. He is so rough and active I have been quite depressed as I am not sure how he is going to fit into our family and if he doesn't settle down I am really not sure how I am going to cope with him. He just feels so overwhelming I really hope he turns into a nice wee boy. I keep thinking about what she said and hope he starts to settle down soon which I am hopeful he will do.

auroara78
January 13th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Ahh, well this makes me want to get a reading from Cara, but I swear, if I hear boy for a 3rd time in a reading, it's gonna make me a wee bit sad :(

I hope Cara is right for you jude as in your second son settles down! My oldest son, who was the biggest sweetheart and easiest baby ever, has gotten very bossy and argumenative now at 4 years old. I am just trying to teach him how to be polite and not get so bossy, and demanding...think for him it's just age related!

mis2ninos
January 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Well I had my reading by Cara. It was amazing and she was very accurate about a lot of things in my life. She said I will have 2 more boys. How depressing. She is the 3rd psychic that said I will have a boy. The one that I go to in person said I will absolutely not have a girl. I'm kind of devastated. Especially with so much pressure in my husbands family to have a girl. And I can't bear his sister that comes over and looks at our beautiful 9 month old son and says "Oh he's cute but he (my husband) really wanted a girl, didn't he?"

Sorry, I digress. Cara is amazing and I'm sure everything she said will come true.

Indira
January 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Sorry mis2ninos, I know how depressing that is. But you´re the third girl on here that got predicted 2 more boys by Cara (including me), and I am absolutely sure not all three of us will have 2 more sons.
I know it is hard to take because she is so accurate about the other things in our lives, with a girl prediction from her after all the rest I would have been totally convinced I´m carrying a girl. After getting the reading for weeks I was totally sure it is a boy. And I have always been a very sceptic person that doesn´t believe in psychics.
Although my baby probably is a boy, I think in some cases she just picks up the male energy we have around us because of our sons, she is really good at reading personality and life issues, but maybe she still needs to improve her gender prediction skills, haha!

mis2ninos
January 14th, 2012, 05:59 PM
lol, I hope so, hoping she is also picking up on my boys energy, esp since she said 19 is an important # for my next boy and 19 is my 9 month olds birthday. She told me in her letter that she has been trying to conceive for 3 years so it helps to put things into perspective a bit. Even though the heart wants what it wants we would still be blessed to have another healthy baby boy. She even said she feels like its twins. Her reading was so good and worth the wait. I just want to be told what I want to hear :P

ladybug
January 14th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I had a reading from Cara and also Cheri22...they both predicted a girl with conception in FEB/Mar....they both told me very accurate things going on in my life and they both said the next baby would be my last child...We will see...I am on CD 1 so hopefully I will get a BFP in the next 2 months...

jude17
January 14th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Cheri22 has told me boy for January conception (or birth) but Cara has said conception now (over new year) and this would be a girl so I have got same conception months but different genders. I did email Cara and mentioned about her confusing my want for a girl with saying I would have a girl. She said she had never thought about this before but would keep it in mind for future readings. I wonder how accurate Cheri22 is. Does anyone know?

jude17
January 15th, 2012, 02:45 AM
I have finally found references (from 2010) to Cara on the bounty website. She has got some gender predictions wrong and there is one post that is quite negative about her (didn't conceive when Cara said they would), while the rest are very positive. There were references to a lot of predictions being wrong from 2009 (maybe) but I couldn't find the actual threads. The recent posts were very positive though but some predictions were incorrect. Has anyone found other websites she has been talked about on for gender predictions?

rainbowflower
January 15th, 2012, 07:11 AM
just found the link to my other reading: Intro Page - Serendipity (http://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/)
anyone else had one of these? the testimonials on the website seem very good too

she predicted a girl for me, conceived/BFP in January 2012. Hoping she's right!

Hobbermittens
January 15th, 2012, 12:57 PM
just found the link to my other reading: Intro Page - Serendipity (http://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/)
anyone else had one of these? the testimonials on the website seem very good too

she predicted a girl for me, conceived/BFP in January 2012. Hoping she's right!

What is this lady's name? Her site is familiar, but I don't know if I have had a reading from her before.

jude17
January 15th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Rainbowflower are you allowed to say what the other site is that people have got predictions from Cara?

Have you now got quite a few girl predictions for conception Jan/now? Exciting that they say the same month and girl! I have lots say girl but the months vary quite a lot?

rainbowflower
January 15th, 2012, 02:09 PM
What is this lady's name? Her site is familiar, but I don't know if I have had a reading from her before.
the email says her name is Anne-Marie

Rainbowflower are you allowed to say what the other site is that people have got predictions from Cara?

Have you now got quite a few girl predictions for conception Jan/now? Exciting that they say the same month and girl! I have lots say girl but the months vary quite a lot?
Cara's page is here: www. magikmysteries.webs.com
is that what you meant?

of the two I've paid for both predicted girl, one predicted BFP/conception in January 2012 (her), and Cara predicted a girl and said that March will be a fertile month for me, so a late 2012 birth

Hobbermittens
January 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Cara told me a boy conceived in "early spring". I was expecting that to be March, but we have had the craziest warm spell here the last few weeks... record highs in the 50's (Fahrenheit) (we usually get bitterly cold winters, and this time of year is it commonly in the single digits above zero, or more often below zero)... everyone has been calling it "early spring", so I am hoping that if I am pg this cycle, then this is the "early spring" Cara saw!!

jude17
January 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM
is that what you meant?

Hi. No not Cara's website. I was wondering what website the ladies are on that have been recommending Cara. I was interested to see if they have had their babies and if her predictions were mostly correct and what they thought of Cara?

jude17
January 16th, 2012, 03:45 AM
I had a small ray of hope that maybe Cara's predictions of conception over the new year could come true. But she hasn't been correct for me. A shame as the rest of her reading about me and my personality was really accurate. I do however have 3 saying conception/BFP of a girl this coming August so you never know maybe this might come true? Anyway will be interested to see if any of Cara's other predictions come true.

rainbowflower
January 16th, 2012, 04:12 AM
is that what you meant?

Hi. No not Cara's website. I was wondering what website the ladies are on that have been recommending Cara. I was interested to see if they have had their babies and if her predictions were mostly correct and what they thought of Cara?
oh, sorry. It was a private Psychic forum on BabyCentre. Most of them seem to say she was correct or "not far off", only one I've seen said she was wrong so far... but I've not had a thorough read of all the reviews as they're not all in the same topic.

jude17
January 16th, 2012, 02:28 PM
oh, sorry. It was a private Psychic forum on BabyCentre. Most of them seem to say she was correct or "not far off", only one I've seen said she was wrong so far... but I've not had a thorough read of all the reviews as they're not all in the same topic.

Thanks for that. I may get an update reading from her when I actually start ttc in 5 or 6 months and see what she says. Otherwise I am done with predictions and will just concentrate on getting my sway sorted. It takes up so much of my time though so it would be so great for it to happen sooner rather than later but I really think starting in about 5 months will be good as that means may baby will be just that little bit older and I still need to decide 100% that we really want to have a 3rd baby anyway. By the way my last girl prediction for August was from Serendipity. So that's 3 for August and possibly a 4th if I count IC1111 who initially mentioned August as a conception month!

ynwa
January 16th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I would love a reading:.)

Princess of Pink
January 17th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Ok....got my third girl prediction...maybe I should jump sides and start swaying girl...at least I will finally have some success!! LOL

ynwa
January 17th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Can someone tell me where I can get a reading please?

Hobbermittens
January 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Hi ynwa, there are several ladies who do them. Cheri22 (google her name and you can find her site), Ruby TTC Love & Baby Predictions (http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/) , Cara www. magikmysteries.webs.com There is also Brooke Tarot Readings by Brooke (http://brooke777.angelfire.com/)

ynwa
January 17th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Thank you so much,I am on the case:.)

ynwa
January 17th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Done,3 day wait now,I used cheri22:.)

littlemisswilko
January 18th, 2012, 06:46 AM
think im may have to get one done too! but wondering which one to get! eeeek!!!

ynwa
January 18th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Let is know how you get on littlemiss,so nervous for her reply,good luck x

auroara78
January 18th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I'm done with predictions, hehe....well, hopefully! Two boy predictions and I don't want to hear boy for a third time, trying to keep some kind of hope during this pregnancy.....

Princess of Pink
January 18th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I often wonder if they pick up on all the pink or blue we already have at home. I figure I would put out some damn powerful pink vibes.

LolaInLove
January 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I just ordered one from Ruby- what's her stat? Anyone have a true prediction? Admittedly, I don't really *think* I believe in this stuff, but hey, it was only $15.

Indira
January 18th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Princess of Pink, I´m totally convinced they pick that up! That was what I was thinking when I saw your 5 girls and 3 pink predictions.

purplepoet20
January 18th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I contacted all 3 of the ladies everyone has mentioned... I didn't tell them that I had kids but that I wanted a large family. All of them said that I would have all girls :rofl: only one said I would have 5 girls and the other 2 said 4 girls. I am very confused since my boys are very boyish and currently rolling around fighting on the floor!

purplepoet20
January 18th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Back when I was first pregnant with DS2 I contacted Astrological Compatibility Advice From Cosmic Technologies (CosmiTec) (http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/index.html) and they said a boy but if I would have dtd in the morning it would have been a girl!

HMMM... I thing morning dtd would be best this time around.

LolaInLove
January 18th, 2012, 05:41 PM
PP, side note, but your new siggie is hilarious!

jude17
January 19th, 2012, 03:40 AM
I contacted all 3 of the ladies everyone has mentioned...

Were these 3 Cara, Ruby and Cheri22??

Princess of Pink
January 19th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Cara : Web Store - ALL THINGS WICCAN (http://magikmysteries.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1779650)
Cheri22 : Services / Rates | Cheri22 (http://www.cheri22.com/services-rates)
Ruby : TTC Love & Baby Predictions (http://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/)

LolaInLove
January 19th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Ruby keeps emailing me stuff like "thanks hon email me anytime you need anything sorry for your losses" but no reading yet? I emailed back wondering when I will get the answer. How long does it take if you don't pay the extra $10 to "rush" it?

Hobbermittens
January 19th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Back when I was first pregnant with DS2 I contacted Astrological Compatibility Advice From Cosmic Technologies (CosmiTec) (http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/index.html) and they said a boy but if I would have dtd in the morning it would have been a girl!

HMMM... I thing morning dtd would be best this time around.

Yeah, that guy told me DD2 was a boy. He said he had a 90% success rate. Poo on him.

Hobbermittens
January 19th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Lola, I don't remember when Ruby got back to me, but I think a couple days. She is a big chatter though and will email you a lot.

Has anyone tried Brooke or Jennyrenny?

Princess of Pink
January 21st, 2012, 06:06 PM
Ok I have officially had 5 readings now:
4 x Girl
1 x Boy

Now roll on march so I can start trying and let's see. Not getting my hopes up for a boy though!!

Indira
January 23rd, 2012, 05:15 AM
I got a boy reading from Ruby today, so I got 1 girl prediction and 2 boy predictions and now I have to stop waisting my money on this!

Princess of Pink
January 23rd, 2012, 06:10 AM
OK...I have 4 girl predictions and 2 boy predictions....4 of them saying I will conceive in April this year and one that said "the end of summer" which here in Australia is around the April time frame as that is when it starts to cool off. The other one saying June.

ynwa
January 23rd, 2012, 06:17 AM
Huff I am still waiting for my 2 readings:.(

Princess of Pink
January 23rd, 2012, 06:23 AM
The waiting sucks. I still have one last one I am waiting on that will be about another 2 weeks. I am done now....

ynwa
January 23rd, 2012, 06:34 AM
Sucks it does yes,I know it's just for fun but aaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh hurry up already he he

Indira
January 23rd, 2012, 06:38 AM
Princess of pink YAY for your new boy prediction!

Hobbermittens
January 23rd, 2012, 10:53 AM
So I am pregnant now, which only one person predicted a long time ago, can't even remember who it was, but she said girl for this month. :( I had forgotten all about it actually, until I read back through this thread. Should I have waited until March so I could get pregnant then like Cara said? She predicted a boy in "early spring", which she said she "felt" was March. We had a super warm spell here around the time I conceived, and everyone was calling it "early spring", so I hope that is what Cara saw. Either way, I get to stew about it for 9 months now!

purplepoet20
January 23rd, 2012, 11:12 AM
Were these 3 Cara, Ruby and Cheri22??

Yep... I felt like I waisted my money.

LolaInLove
January 23rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
So I am pregnant now, which only one person predicted a long time ago, can't even remember who it was, but she said girl for this month. :( I had forgotten all about it actually, until I read back through this thread. Should I have waited until March so I could get pregnant then like Cara said? She predicted a boy in "early spring", which she said she "felt" was March. We had a super warm spell here around the time I conceived, and everyone was calling it "early spring", so I hope that is what Cara saw. Either way, I get to stew about it for 9 months now!

Ah, don't worry Hobbs.....I really believe these are just for fun and not true anyway. Positive thoughts!

LolaInLove
January 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
So, I got mine this morning. Ruby said boy conceived Jan 2012 (which ain't happening apparently) or due Jan 2013, and then a girl conceived April 2014 or due April 2015. Good lord! Well, it was kinda fun.

TTC5
January 23rd, 2012, 02:10 PM
LOL two very diff readings haha

LolaInLove
January 23rd, 2012, 02:59 PM
She said I'd have BOTH of them, that I had 2 more kids coming!

Princess of Pink
January 23rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
I still think it's twin boys!!

auroara78
January 23rd, 2012, 03:34 PM
I think about getting a reading from Cara everyday to see what she thinks this bean I've got cooking is, but I really don't want to hear boy again, so I think I'll live with the supsense :)

These psychic readings are a lot of fun, but they can make a person so upset!

Lolainlove, at least Ruby predicted another girl for you, she gave me nothing but two boys...one concieved now (doh!) and one concieved in June/birth 2016/2017....

Princess of Pink
January 23rd, 2012, 03:38 PM
I thinks it's all in fun...my results are 4 saying girl and 2 saying boy so some of them are going to be wrong!! Unfortunately it the ones with the better reputation that are all saying girl!!

LolaInLove
January 23rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
Well, honestly, I don't really think it's true.....I mean, they do say FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY but hey, I was willing to spend $15 for that for entertainment!

LolaInLove
January 23rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
I still think it's twin boys!!

That would be crazy and awesome at the same time!

ynwa
January 23rd, 2012, 06:29 PM
Who has best reputation?

Cinss
January 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM
I have just ordered 2 predictions on ebay, just for fun. I have made sure nothing girly shows up in my purchase history and my facebook photo reveals nothing. I will let you all know what they have to say.

Cinss
January 24th, 2012, 04:48 PM
So i got my first reading, here it is....

To get the best result I used one three card spread.

I tuned in as I shuffled the deck and asked Spirit to guide the cards to an answer.

This is what they had to say.

First card is the page of swords and he represents male energy.

Secondly the card revealed today has come up as the king pentacles, this also is male energy.

Third and final card is king of swords, confirming what the other two cards are showing that you will next conceive a little BOY.

This little boy is a joy in your life, as soon as he is born he is a good sleeper and placid baby.

As he grows up he’s a very much liked little boy and has many friends.

He will loved to be tickled and constantly asks you to tickle him.

He is very much a boy boy, tonka trucks, puddles in the rain and sand sand sand!!!

I do get girl energy but feel you have a young toddler daughter around you already?

I’ve asked spirit to give me the month you will conceive and a lady has come through, she passed before her time, I get its maybe your mother? Or a young Aunt? She tells me she watches over you and your family and gives me the month, April, so pregnant by April, maybe even March. She leaves the message she is well and with loved ones, and is excited of the new baby coming, and then mentions the baby’s name has something to do with your dad?

My thoughts on this reading are somewhat good. I am happy to hear that she said i will be concieving a boy obviously, and the time frame would definatly be possible. The next part that really struck me was her feeling my toddler daughter around me, the only information i gave her was my full name, DOB and asked when i would concieve and what gender would it be, so i am quite surprised that she mentioned my DD.

The female spirit that has passed confuses me as my mother and aunts are all alive and well, but i know this could be something else and i will take it as that. Then at the end where she says the baby's name will have something to do with my dad, i have been thinking and thinking about this and i can only say that the name we have chosen if we do have a son, will be a combination of my and DP's names, so maybe she ment baby's dad? The baby name we chose has 4 letters and so does my dad's, and we were not going to give a middle name, my dad does not have one either.? Maybe thats it.

Anyway i am now excited to recieve the other reading so i can compare with this one. I will update as soon as i get it.

Hobbermittens
January 24th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Cinss, who was that reading from?

Cinss
January 24th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Her name is Kathy, i got the listing on ebay, it cost $10, it came a couple of hours after purchase, her username on there is newmoonreadings

BOY OR GIRL READINGS, GENDER, WILL I GET PREGNANT? | eBay (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOY-GIRL-READINGS-GENDER-GET-PREGNANT-/200704457847?pt=AU_LM_Metaphysical&hash=item2ebaeafc77)

Hobbermittens
January 24th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks!

TTC5
January 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I like that reading!

TTC5
January 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
So just for fun had another reading was only $5.00 and she said I am having twin girls and they will come early September under the Virgo sign. (I told her I was 5 weeks and wanted to know the gender).

Cinss
January 24th, 2012, 10:35 PM
So just for fun had another reading was only $5.00 and she said I am having twin girls and they will come early September under the Virgo sign. (I told her I was 5 weeks and wanted to know the gender).

Oh wow, really, twins!!! What do you think about that?

TTC5
January 24th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Kind of freaked me out TBH.

My twin pregnancy last time was my 3rd pregnancy.

This is the 3rd pregnancy again since the twins.

I have kind of been a bit worried as my boobs are so so sooo sore and were only like this with my twin pregnancy!!

Princess of Pink
January 24th, 2012, 11:34 PM
OMG....5 is having twins!!! How exciting!! Who did your reading?

Hobbermittens
January 24th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Twins!! That's cool! 2 virgos would be great. My son is a virgo. :)

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 12:00 AM
A lady off Ebay. Have to wait and see hey!

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 12:15 AM
MM well this this person is a scam.. she also said: Two girls and a boy three children in total I feel the boy will be the youngest all within 7 years from today
and then went on to say i would be taking time off work for 5 years which is def not true.

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 12:19 AM
She thinks you are only having 3 children? The twins and a boy? So she didn't know about your other kids?

Princess of Pink
January 25th, 2012, 12:32 AM
I had one tell me I would have a girl next...2 boys and 1 girl in total...WRONG!!

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 12:51 AM
She thinks you are only having 3 children? The twins and a boy? So she didn't know about your other kids?

Nope she didn't lol but she does now :P

Princess of Pink
January 25th, 2012, 05:32 AM
I got a reading from the same person Cinss...

To get the best result I used one three card spread for each of your questions. I tuned in as I shuffled the deck and asked Spirit to guide the cards to an answer. This is what they had to say.

Firstly yes there is a pregnancy in the near future, I feel the months April-May, early June latest are important, so I’ll say pregnant in those months.

Spirit has come straight into the reading today, a lovely elderly man, who is also with his wife as i see a lady standing next to him, he isn’t a shy one and he tells me of the lovely girl energy you have around you, lots of girl energy he says and laughs, I feel you must have girls?
The soul waiting to come pop is a baby boy.

The new baby is a very smart, so so gifted when he grows up and he doesn’t miss a trick either, he is loved by all his family and liked by many friends. When he is older he has a very advanced intelligence and great career.
You will notice he is bright pretty much when he is born.

rainbowflower
January 25th, 2012, 05:36 AM
I got a reading from the same person Cinss...

To get the best result I used one three card spread for each of your questions. I tuned in as I shuffled the deck and asked Spirit to guide the cards to an answer. This is what they had to say.

Firstly yes there is a pregnancy in the near future, I feel the months April-May, early June latest are important, so I’ll say pregnant in those months.

Spirit has come straight into the reading today, a lovely elderly man, who is also with his wife as i see a lady standing next to him, he isn’t a shy one and he tells me of the lovely girl energy you have around you, lots of girl energy he says and laughs, I feel you must have girls?
The soul waiting to come pop is a baby boy.

The new baby is a very smart, so so gifted when he grows up and he doesn’t miss a trick either, he is loved by all his family and liked by many friends. When he is older he has a very advanced intelligence and great career.
You will notice he is bright pretty much when he is born.

ooh odd that she picked up on your girls - does the elderly man mean anything to you?

Princess of Pink
January 25th, 2012, 05:41 AM
No not at all...but every prediction I have had has mentioned a man. No idea who it is though??

Actually now I think of it...could be DH's grandfather who died a year ago...he was a funny guy who liked to joke, and his wife died a long time ago...maybe it's him????

rainbowflower
January 25th, 2012, 05:58 AM
maybe!

I hoped my Cara prediction would mention my dad (or DH's dad) both of whom died a few years ago from cancer... but she didn't. You'd have thought that would be more likely to come through than a more distant relative? she didn't mention anyone coming through looking over us :(

sis4O
January 25th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Ok, I fell into this temptation!! Just waiting for results. I spent a ton on Fortune Baby. Everything says girl for this whole year. Supposedly it's scientifically done by your dob and hubbies dob. We'll see. I just think I'm due another girl after 3 (adorable) boys. Honestly sometimes I just feel things. It happens a few times a year and this girl baby is coming soon. I'm usually not wrong when I get these feelings or hunches. Only time tells!

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Wow princess!

Cinss
January 25th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Princess of Pink - Nice one, its freaky how she picked up on ALL the girl energy around you, and she felt my toddler DD around me. And good news she is predicting boy for you too! And April, maybe we will get our BFP's at the same time.

Princess of Pink
January 25th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Princess of Pink - Nice one, its freaky how she picked up on ALL the girl energy around you, and she felt my toddler DD around me. And good news she is predicting boy for you too! And April, maybe we will get our BFP's at the same time.

Fingers crossed for the both of us!!

purplepoet20
January 25th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Last night while I was out shopping I came accross a psychic who was doing palm and card readings... I was done shopping and wasn't in the mood to go home. I hardly carry cash but $10 was exactly what I had in cash so I figured it was a sign. I don't wear a ring, I didn't have my birthstone necklace on, and my family was at home.

She knew I had a child a long time ago but he passed away. I have been in a relationship with someone of the right sign and sees the number 5 (5 years in a few days). We have 2 kids together and they are both boys (can't believe my hand said that). She knew the months my boys were born in. That both were born with tounge ties and one had something on his ear. A girl will be coming soon. She said after my last pregnancy I will finally get married (most people think we are married because we consider it so, but honestly we are not legally married). She said my vow of marriage will last even after the other has passed but I would pass a few years later. She said I will live until I am in my late 80's (maybe that means DH health will improve and he will live a long time). She also knew I was so close to my maternal grandpa that I considered him my dad and found a partner that was like him (well I did date DH because he is bald, love came later)..... I couldn't believe how right she was!

Princess of Pink
January 25th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Nice reading!! I hope she is right about the little girl to come for you!

purplepoet20
January 25th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Me to... because if not I will be freaked out that she got everything else right!

Hobbermittens
January 25th, 2012, 04:48 PM
PP, that lady sounds amazing! Hope it comes true!

TTC5
January 25th, 2012, 06:20 PM
oh that sounds awesome PP!

rainbowflower
January 26th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Last night while I was out shopping I came accross a psychic who was doing palm and card readings... I was done shopping and wasn't in the mood to go home. I hardly carry cash but $10 was exactly what I had in cash so I figured it was a sign. I don't wear a ring, I didn't have my birthstone necklace on, and my family was at home.

She knew I had a child a long time ago but he passed away. I have been in a relationship with someone of the right sign and sees the number 5 (5 years in a few days). We have 2 kids together and they are both boys (can't believe my hand said that). She knew the months my boys were born in. That both were born with tounge ties and one had something on his ear. A girl will be coming soon. She said after my last pregnancy I will finally get married (most people think we are married because we consider it so, but honestly we are not legally married). She said my vow of marriage will last even after the other has passed but I would pass a few years later. She said I will live until I am in my late 80's (maybe that means DH health will improve and he will live a long time). She also knew I was so close to my maternal grandpa that I considered him my dad and found a partner that was like him (well I did date DH because he is bald, love came later)..... I couldn't believe how right she was!
awww I welled up reading that!

ladybug
January 26th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Here is the reading I got from the Kathy in ebay...
Dear Gina,

I tuned in as I shuffled the deck and asked Spirit to guide the cards to an answer.

I first draw the months march, early march late February, so very soon for you Gina, I feel a positive Pregnancy test by late Feb early March.

First card is the king of Pentacles and he represents male energy.

Secondly the card today has come up as the king of wands, this also is male energy.

Third and final card is The emperor, confirming what the other two cards are showing the baby to come will in fact be little BOY.

I feel he will have dark hair, and green eyes .I also feel he is very much wanted. He is very much a boy boy, with all the cars, trucks and bikes, and he has an infectious giggle.

I get two children very close in age, possibility of twins here, a boy and a girl, but i think just close in age.

I link with a lady spirit side, who is an M initial and she keeps showing me 4 fingers, are you one of four siblings? Do you want four children? I think she is linked to your father’s side of the family, she comes across European and some of her words aren’t English. She is a lovely woman and is a very happy soul. Her message is to say she is happy and is of course watching over you all.

Please email me once you are pregnant, all the best and good luck.

I hope that the prediction turns out to have been
correct :)
If you have any questions feel free to email me.
Take good care

Hope she is wrong about the boy....Not sure how I feel about the twins, she is the second reading that could see that!

Cinss
January 26th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Ladybug, nice reading, sorry she didn't say girl. So are you planning on having 4 kids? Do your son's have dark hair and green eyes? Is she right about the M name lady on your Dad side?

ladybug
January 26th, 2012, 11:48 PM
I am not planning on having 4 kids. The next one will be our last. I am an only child.....maybe she picked my 2 boys and my hubby already around me. Have no idea M is on my dads side of the family. I will have to ask my dad as I am not close with his side. I have 2 boys now. One with dark hair and eyes and one with light hair and green eyes. So maybe I will have a dark haired green eyed boy next! Or maybe it will be boy/girl twins. Lol she did she a pregnancy very soon and I did take soy isoflavones this month. We will see :)

TTC5
January 26th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Here is the reading I got from the Kathy in ebay...
Dear Gina,

I first draw the months march, early march late February, so very soon for you Gina, I feel a positive Pregnancy test by late Feb early March.

First card is the king of Pentacles and he represents male energy.

Secondly the card today has come up as the king of wands, this also is male energy.

Third and final card is The emperor, confirming what the other two cards are showing the baby to come will in fact be little BOY.

I feel he will have dark hair, and green eyes .I also feel he is very much wanted. He is very much a boy boy, with all the cars, trucks and bikes, and he has an infectious giggle.

I get two children very close in age, possibility of twins here, a boy and a girl, but i think just close in age.

I link with a lady spirit side, who is an M initial and she keeps showing me 4 fingers, are you one of four siblings? Do you want four children? I think she is linked to your father’s side of the family, she comes across European and some of her words aren’t English. She is a lovely woman and is a very happy soul. Her message is to say she is happy and is of course watching over you all.

Please email me once you are pregnant, all the best and good luck.

I hope that the prediction turns out to have been
correct :)
If you have any questions feel free to email me.
Take good care

Hope she is wrong about the boy....Not sure how I feel about the twins, she is the second reading that could see that!

Can you post the link to this lady please?

Cinss
January 27th, 2012, 12:09 AM
Post 213 in this thread has the link TTC5

ladybug
January 27th, 2012, 12:09 AM
I useD the same link that Cinss posted back a couple of pages. Kathy from eBay, newmoonreadings. It was cheap and quick

Princess of Pink
January 27th, 2012, 03:06 AM
My last one I posted was from the same lady! I now have 4 saying girl and 3 saying boy...waiting on one still that was going to take 2 weeks. It's getting close to 50/50 really!!

ynwa
January 27th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Ok so my 1st reading says boy,hope she is wrong :.(

ynwa
January 27th, 2012, 09:41 AM
2nd reading says another boy 2,I know it's just for fun but it has brought me to tears and now I really don't think I can try again,I can't I just can't now,I don't think I will ever heal from this gd,I know this sounds selfish as some people can't conceive at all,I hate myself for the way I am.looks like I will be forever unhappy.

Hobbermittens
January 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM
2nd reading says another boy 2,I know it's just for fun but it has brought me to tears and now I really don't think I can try again,I can't I just can't now,I don't think I will ever heal from this gd,I know this sounds selfish as some people can't conceive at all,I hate myself for the way I am.looks like I will be forever unhappy.

Try not to get down about it! I hope they are wrong for you.

Hobbermittens
January 27th, 2012, 10:56 AM

Try not to get down about it! I hope they are wrong for you.