PDA

View Full Version : Gender Selection in Europe???

jasminecolland002
October 15th, 2015, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone! I just found this forum appropriate for my question since the topic is really concerning. My sister wants to balance her family she wants to undergo gender selection process but it was restricted in Canada where she and her family lives right now. She told me about having it done abroad specifically in Europe where gender selection is legal. She told me about this center named New Life Ukraine, I did some research on the center and found it listed in a medical tourism website which offers gender selection in Europe here: PGD Gender Selection Clinics| PGS Preimplantation Gender Selection | Fertility (http://www.placidway.com/package/2137/PGD-PGS-Gender-Selection-Clinics-Worldwide) But my concern with this list there are other center which offers the same procedure, how can we be sure that this center can give 100% success for the said procedure. That's why I am reaching out to you guys if you know the center or knows other option.

Thank you in advance!

nuthinbutpink
October 15th, 2015, 08:43 AM
It's not 100% of it working. It's 100% that you transfer an embryo of the correct gender IF you make it to transfer. IVF odds are far from 100% odds.

Why would she go to Europe when she can just go to the US?? Odds are far better at US clinics. Most of Europe, it is illegal.