Team: BLUE

:pregnant:Due in June::pregnant:

Username: bluebooties
Due Date: June 3
Swayed: for a healthy :ttcboy: bundle
Team: PINK

Username: Boysboys
Due date: June 6
Swayed: :ttcgirl: at first, then loosened way up by month 4!

Username: Dreamofpink
Due Date: June 7 (?)
Swayed: :ttcgirl:
Team:PINK

Username: Throwaway_panther
Due Date: June 9
Swaying: None

Username: Blueorpink83
Due date: June 13
Swaying: No swaying

Username: boyzmommy
Due Date: June 15

Username: yogi&booboo
Swayed: light :ttcboy:

Username: Djmommy
Swayed: Girl, but stopped

Username: Mommymachine
Due Date: June 26
Swayed: no swaying

Username: 2Sweetboys
Due Date: June 27

Username: ktshan
Due date: June 29
Team: yellow

:pregnant:Due In July:pregnant:

Username: Boom
Due Date: July 4

Username: has2gentlemen
Due Date: July 7

Username: Netti02
Due Date: July 10

Username: luvmyfam
Due Date: July 14th

Username: Fiya
Due Date: July 14

Username: Foxcubblue
Due Date: July 15
Swayed: :ttcboy:

Username: Violet Winter
Due Date: July 30

:pregnant:Due in August:pregnant:

Username: Mammacass
Due Date: August 4

Username: Hopper
Due Date: August 6

Username: Poptart32
Due Date: August 9

Username: Justhangingouthere
Due Date: August 16

Username: Missiz
Due Date: August 18th

Username: Milybaby
Due date: 26th of August
sway: :ttcgirl:

:Angel:Angels::Angel:
Username: twointow83
Username: ksmom
Username: magical22
Username: Julia16
Username: Signingmommyfor3

twointow83
October 17th, 2015, 01:28 PM
Thanks. Following.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼
🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

Bee
October 17th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Subbing :) Thanks, mommymachine!

Foxcubblue
October 17th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Oh mommy, I haven't been on here for ages as too depressing with another bfn, so have only just seen your amazing news - congrats!!!!! I am over the moon for you!!! Going to stalk back through your recent posts now to relive the joy!

mommymachine
October 17th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Oh mommy, I haven't been on here for ages as too depressing with another bfn, so have only just seen your amazing news - congrats!!!!! I am over the moon for you!!! Going to stalk back through your recent posts now to relive the joy!

Thank you foxcub. I think about you all the time. I am so sorry about the bfn. I hope this is your month and you join me in here really soon!!!

Boyzmommy
October 17th, 2015, 05:31 PM
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yogi&booboo
October 18th, 2015, 02:14 AM
Thank you mommymachine for the new thread!! P.s.I am team yellow :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Dreamofpink
October 18th, 2015, 02:28 AM
Thanks for setting the new thread up MM 😀

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Boyzmommy
October 18th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Getting excited [emoji13]

ktshan
October 18th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Username:ktshan
Due date: June 29
Swayed: ttc girl
Team:yellow

TaytumJ
October 18th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Agh I've been so busy lately and I'm SO HAPPY to see you here mommymachine!! Big congrats!! ��

mommymachine
October 18th, 2015, 10:10 PM
OK yogi I have put you as team yellow and ktshan I have added you! (Big congrats!!)

I took another clearblue digi today as I am officially 4 weeks, and it gave me 2-3, so right on schedule!!!27875

Boyzmommy
October 18th, 2015, 10:23 PM
Congrats mamamachine. I m 5+2 today

ksmom
October 19th, 2015, 08:44 AM
Should I be worried the test line is so light at 15 dpo or that the line is getting lighter? I spent the morning crying because I'm terrified I'm losing the pregnancy. :tissue:

These were all taken with FMU and my urine was rather concentrated for all of them.

twointow83
October 19th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Should I be worried the test line is so light at 15 dpo or that the line is getting lighter? I spent the morning crying because I'm terrified I'm losing the pregnancy. :tissue:

Can you call and request betas? I'm not gonna blow smoke... it doesn't look good, but tests can be wrong... Ppl have been having issues with FRER. Can you try a different test?

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼
🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

ksmom
October 19th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I don't have a doctor here. I'm not sure where I could get a blood test done. Our insurance sucks and we're pretty much broke until payday.

It figures this would happen. :( So many things have gone wrong for us in the past couple of months that I was hoping this would be our luck changing. I got the stomach flu the day after I found out I was pregnant and I'm worried that hurt the baby because I did get dehydrated the first day.

Boyzmommy
October 19th, 2015, 10:14 AM
Ksmom. Hope this is not the case with u. My lines got lighter at first but then they were good after 19 dpo. I wish u all the best

twointow83
October 19th, 2015, 10:20 AM
I don't have a doctor here. I'm not sure where I could get a blood test done. Our insurance sucks and we're pretty much broke until payday.

It figures this would happen. :( So many things have gone wrong for us in the past couple of months that I was hoping this would be our luck changing. I got the stomach flu the day after I found out I was pregnant and I'm worried that hurt the baby because I did get dehydrated the first day.
If being sick and dehydrated for a day or two was that dangerous my oldest wouldn't be here (had HG) so don't stress that hun (((hugs))) and prayers.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

ksmom
October 19th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Thank you twointow. I guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens. I have two more tests left so I'll take one tomorrow morning and see if the line is lighter. The good news is for now I have no bleeding or cramping and I'm still having pregnancy symptoms.

Boyzmommy
October 19th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Good[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻

twointow83
October 19th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Thank you twointow. I guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens. I have two more tests left so I'll take one tomorrow morning and see if the line is lighter. The good news is for now I have no bleeding or cramping and I'm still having pregnancy symptoms.
[emoji14]ray: that today's test was a dud!

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

yogi&booboo
October 19th, 2015, 11:08 AM
I am so sorry Ksmom 😟

Praying for you and your sticky bean

ksmom
October 19th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Thank you. Tomorrow feels like an eon away.

Dreamofpink
October 19th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for you ksmom but I'd guard your heart just in case. Xx

mommymachine
October 19th, 2015, 01:08 PM
Oh no ksmom I'm sorry you have this worry. I agree with others, it doesn't look good, guard your heart and hope/pray for the best.

Bee
October 19th, 2015, 01:56 PM
ksmom, wait until the test is dry... but if you've been drinking more water your urine might be more diluted. I was getting better tests with evening urine than FMU. Fingers crossed all is okay!

I have constant nausea all day and night. I am sleeping okay, so that's good. Wish I could puke to get some relief, though. I'm so much sicker than I was with any of my boys, but I'm not going to get my hopes up that this is a girl. 3 more weeks until my first appointment...

Boysboys
October 19th, 2015, 06:13 PM
So sorry you are having to worry about this. Praying the test was just a dud!

Next Wednesday is my first appointment! I'm so ready to see if everything is where it needs to be!lol

ksmom
October 19th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Bee, my urine wasn't as concentrated this morning as it was a few days ago when I took those other tests. However, the urine was still dark enough that I assumed the line would at least be somewhat darker by now. This is the my test at 11DPO (top) then 15DPO (bottom) after it dried

The only explanation I can think of is I'm actually a little earlier than I thought and 13DPO instead but that would mean I got my BFP at 8DPO. The link to my chart is in my signature.

ksmom
October 20th, 2015, 09:46 AM
The line is even lighter today on the FRER and was almost nonexistent on the wondfo. :SS:

I don't even know how to feel. I'm sad, angry, and confused.

When can I expect to start bleeding? When the test is negative? I can't believe this is happening. We've had a streak of bad luck for like two months and now this. :sad: DH wants to try again right away but right now I'm having a hard time thinking about getting back to swaying.

twointow83
October 20th, 2015, 09:58 AM
The line is even lighter today on the FRER and was almost nonexistent on the wondfo. :SS:

I don't even know how to feel. I'm sad, angry, and confused.

When can I expect to start bleeding? When the test is negative? I can't believe this is happening. We've had a streak of bad luck for like two months and now this. :sad: DH wants to try again right away but right now I'm having a hard time thinking about getting back to swaying.

I'm so sorry (((HUGS))) Take a cycle or two off if you feel you need the healing time, your heart won't be in it anyway if you aren't up for it just yet. As far as when to expect AF... Mine came 4 days after my LAST BFP... BUT my lines were never as dark as yours got. So many (((HUGS)))

ksmom
October 20th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Thank you twointow, I appreciate it. I think I just need to give myself time to grieve and then decide from there if I want to sway again or if I just want to try without and see what happens. I have a feeling the test will be negative tomorrow since it was so light today.

yogi&booboo
October 20th, 2015, 11:10 AM
I am truly sorry Ksmom,
I know the feeling all too well. Hang in there and do what your heart tells you. Big hugs to you 😔

Boyzmommy
October 20th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Prayers for u

mommymachine
October 20th, 2015, 12:57 PM
I am so sorry ksmom.

ksmom
October 20th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Thank you ladies

ksmom
October 20th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Started bleeding tonight. :(

Best wishes to the ladies here expecting.

yogi&booboo
October 20th, 2015, 09:19 PM
Big Hugs Ksmom. My prayers are with you. Hang in there and be strong XOXO

netti02
October 20th, 2015, 09:25 PM
So sorry ksmom hugs xxxx

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

Dreamofpink
October 20th, 2015, 10:10 PM
Oh I'm really sorry ksmom. Big ((hugs)) x

Pbn3
October 21st, 2015, 03:09 AM
So sorry to see this ksmom :(

mammacass
October 21st, 2015, 03:25 AM
Big hugs ksmom [emoji17]

ksmom
October 21st, 2015, 08:28 AM
Thank you all. I'll always wonder what went wrong. :( I'm glad I didn't tell family yet as I'd hate to have to tell them the bad news.

Dreamofpink
October 21st, 2015, 08:35 AM
It was nothing that you did or didn't do. Just bad luck. Huge hugs xx

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 01:03 PM
So sorry hun

twointow83
October 21st, 2015, 01:09 PM
MM, as of this morning it's official. My bean is an angel. Just wanted to let you know so you can update the first post, if you want. It says "(or maybe not)" or something like that. Thanks again for taking over.

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 01:12 PM
I m feeling so sad for u two. Its my preg hormones which amplifies it as well. My hearts breaking for u. May u get courage to get over it. [emoji120]🏻

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 01:13 PM
Girls what are your symptoms so far. I m over fatigued tired sleepy but cant sleep but no morning sickness yet.

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 01:13 PM
Do you girls think symptoms are different in girl /boy preg

yogi&booboo
October 21st, 2015, 01:51 PM
I have no symptoms at times which worries me but I have read that PCOS keeps symptoms to almost non existent. I have had mild nausea but its fixed with a snack or even chewing gum, very mild abdominal pressure only certain times of the day, and very mild breast tenderness.With my girls I had morning sickness and vomiting throughout the day every day from week 4 to about 14. I always ended about 30lbs lighter at delivery. What are you girls feeling?

Dreamofpink
October 21st, 2015, 02:35 PM
Do you girls think symptoms are different in girl /boy preg

NO!!!!! [emoji1] Atomic will tell you over & over that there is no difference at all [emoji6] For a start, testosterone isn't even produced until around week 12 & isn't strong enough to influence your symptoms. Trust me my pg with ds3 was so different to my first two & he was still a boy.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2015, 02:41 PM
and over, and over!! :) :agree: My two pregnancies that were the most similar were DS 2 and DD. My other three pregnancies were as different as an apple, a bicycle, and a polar bear. :) All three boys.

mommymachine
October 21st, 2015, 05:21 PM
I am so sorry Two and ksmom. I will update the front page for you two. Ksmom did you want me to put you under Angel babies as well? I am so sorry. Big Big hugs.

TaytumJ
October 21st, 2015, 09:12 PM
So sorry ksmom and Two. My heart aches for both of you and I'm sending lots of love, hugs and prayers to both of you.

I'm 9w4d and basically my mild nausea is now non-existent. I never had full blown morning sickness, just off and on nausea (my mom said she never got sick with my brother or me). So I think I'm slightly geneticly blessed in that sense! I've also not had a ton of frequent urination or fatigue - mostly though I'm asleep by 8:30 and I get about 9hrs of sleep so that makes sense! But my boobs are pretty sore, the past few days I've been emotional, ache, and I cannot get enough kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips!! And mostly nothing sounds good to me, besides the chips ha.

Those of you with other pregnancies, when did you notice your symptoms subsiding? I don't think I'll stop worrying about a missed miscarriage until Nov 12th u/s! But, then I think maybe 9w is when some symptoms do let up? I know everyone is different but since this is my first I'm just curious your experiences! :)

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 10:39 PM
Girls i have a dating ultrasound tom morning. Yay getting excited. I hope i can hear the heart beat. Its only 6 weeks by lmp.

yogi&booboo
October 21st, 2015, 11:00 PM
Good Luck Boyzmommy!

I have my ultrasound next week :)

mommymachine
October 21st, 2015, 11:09 PM
So sorry ksmom and Two. My heart aches for both of you and I'm sending lots of love, hugs and prayers to both of you.

I'm 9w4d and basically my mild nausea is now non-existent. I never had full blown morning sickness, just off and on nausea (my mom said she never got sick with my brother or me). So I think I'm slightly geneticly blessed in that sense! I've also not had a ton of frequent urination or fatigue - mostly though I'm asleep by 8:30 and I get about 9hrs of sleep so that makes sense! But my boobs are pretty sore, the past few days I've been emotional, ache, and I cannot get enough kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips!! And mostly nothing sounds good to me, besides the chips ha.

Those of you with other pregnancies, when did you notice your symptoms subsiding? I don't think I'll stop worrying about a missed miscarriage until Nov 12th u/s! But, then I think maybe 9w is when some symptoms do let up? I know everyone is different but since this is my first I'm just curious your experiences! :)

The placenta really starts taking over so feeling better around 10 or so weeks is very normal. With DS3 I was hardly sick at all.

ksmom
October 22nd, 2015, 11:44 AM
I am so sorry Two and ksmom. I will update the front page for you two. Ksmom did you want me to put you under Angel babies as well? I am so sorry. Big Big hugs.

Yes, I would like that. Thank you. I hope to join this board again soon but with a sticky little bean next time.

Twointow, I'm so very deeply sorry for your loss. :sad:

twointow83
October 22nd, 2015, 11:47 AM
Yes, I would like that. Thank you. I hope to join this board again soon but with a sticky little bean next time.

Twointow, I'm so very deeply sorry for your loss. :sad:
I'm quite sorry about your loss as well [emoji22] (((so many hugs))) I hope you can conceive again quickly with a sticky bean!

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

mommymachine
October 22nd, 2015, 04:51 PM
4 weeks 4 days and morning sickness has arrived. It is very quickly turning into afternoon and evening sickness too! I didn't have it this early with my July Miscarriage, so I am taking it as a good sign.

Boyzmommy
October 22nd, 2015, 06:04 PM
My us went well. Baby was on top of uterus and placenta was below it. Heart beat at 6 weeks was 102. It seems a bit low to me

Boyzmommy
October 22nd, 2015, 06:04 PM
Yeah n baby is 3mm

mommymachine
October 22nd, 2015, 06:56 PM
My us went well. Baby was on top of uterus and placenta was below it. Heart beat at 6 weeks was 102. It seems a bit low to me

I think that heartbeat is good for gestational age. When I went for an ultrasound at 7 weeks, the baby was measure 6w4d I think, and the heartbeat was 56-89 BPM. That is when the tech gave baby a 50/50 chance. I did a lot of research into it after that, and the mortality rate was a lot higher than 50% with a heartbeat that low. I did lose that baby. So your heart rate at 102 is good. Here is a quote from American Pregnancy:
"A normal heartbeat at 6-7 weeks would be 90-110 beats per minute. The presence of an embryonic heartbeat is an assuring sign of the health of the pregnancy."

Pink Pony
October 22nd, 2015, 07:32 PM
Hi Ladies

I know that this has been asked before but... Can't find answer. I have done the Le diet for 24 weeks now. I bought the clear blue digi and I got a flashing smilie face. This is my first cycle ttc and I really want a girl. Would u do 1 attempt at flashing smilie or wait for a solid smilie. Hubby has not been good at taking his Olive leaf extract, so nervous about that. I am getting hubby to release sometime today before hand and will use second batch. Any thoughts, advice or suggestions? Thanks

Pbn3
October 22nd, 2015, 07:47 PM
Pink pony one attempt at solid smiley as you should o the following day after the solid appears. I've had anywhere from 2-5 days of flashing smileys over the last 6 cycles so I wouldn't recommend bding until its solid. Good luck and come join us in the oct 2ww part 2 thread :)

ksmom
October 23rd, 2015, 08:38 AM
I'm quite sorry about your loss as well [emoji22] (((so many hugs))) I hope you can conceive again quickly with a sticky bean!

🙏 for a healthy PINK 🌈 🚼

I hope you get your rainbow baby as well. :)

Boyzmommy
October 23rd, 2015, 10:22 AM
Thanks mommy machine. It gave me an assurance. U r right 6 weeks is too early and thats the age from lmp.
Any idea of ramzi. I couldnt get a picture but baby was on top left of uterus and placenta was on bottom. Vaginal ultrasound[emoji4]

Boyzmommy
October 23rd, 2015, 10:48 AM
Anyone else feeling super tired. I m literally exhausted

Bluebooties
October 23rd, 2015, 05:24 PM
Had dating scan today. Baby measuring acc to dates HB good and strong ... feeling soo thankful !

mommymachine
October 23rd, 2015, 05:28 PM
Boyzmommy - Yes, I am so tired. Yesterday I was done by like 7.

Bluebooties - Hurrah for a great scan!!! So glad baby is doing well.

As for me, I am so thirsty. Like all the time.

Bluebooties
October 23rd, 2015, 06:15 PM
I am terribly sleepy and tired. 8 w 0 days today

Bluebooties
October 23rd, 2015, 06:16 PM
MS isnt too bad for me this time compared to my previous 2 pregnancies so thats a blessing

Boyzmommy
October 24th, 2015, 04:34 PM
Same here blue i dont have a bad ms this time around. I had a scan n baby was doing ok. Hb 102 measuring 3mm

Boysboys
October 24th, 2015, 07:12 PM
I'm exhausted!!! I was with my first two as well. I'm starting to pop a little too! Only 8 weeks but I show extremely early. My belly gets super large, but I do have Big babies so I guess they should be. I am SO thirsty this pregnancy as well. I cannot quench my thirst!! I am having some severe ligament pain. I hope it's normal:( I didn't have it quite this bad with my first two. This morning I thought something has broken loose inside it was so bad!! I have had two csections so I wonder if that has something to do with it too.

No nausea here. I wasn't sick with my boys either. I do get slightly queasy some nights but nothing I cannot handle.

Go to the doctor Wednesday!!!! Pray I see that heart beating. :)

Boysboys
October 24th, 2015, 07:14 PM

Took a little Bathroom belly selfie at work the other day. LOL! This is at 7 1/2 weeks. I think you can see it popping a tiny bit. ;)

mommymachine
October 24th, 2015, 08:49 PM
What a cute belly boysboys!!It must be hard if you are not ready to tell family yet though!!

Boyzmommy
October 25th, 2015, 02:21 AM
Cute little belly. I ll post my bump pic. My belly getting quite big. May b i m eating too much i guess. I m always hungry

Boysboys
October 25th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Girl, me too. I gain so much weight while pregnant bc I stay hungry and food is too delicious to pass up. 65 pounds with my first! ��������

Boyzmommy
October 25th, 2015, 01:16 PM
[emoji13] boys i never gained weight b4 but this time around i already gained 5 lbs
May b coz i ws on le diet and then started eating like crazy after conceiving. My first i gained 16 lbs
Second 18 lbs
This time seems like 70+

ThreeLittleStars
October 25th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Had first dr appointment today and had an ultrasound. Apparently I've been so sick because I am pregnant with twins... I am shocked, to say the least. Twin girls, anyone? Hehe. Here's to hoping for at least one boy?

yogi&booboo
October 25th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Congratulations ThreeLittleStars!!
I am 100% positive at least one is a girl!!!

yogi&booboo
October 25th, 2015, 01:39 PM
I don't feel one pregnancy symptom. My boobs are bigger and I feel bloated very few times a day. It worries me a little but hopefully all will be well. I was asked if I wanted to go im for an ultrasound but i turned it down. I wanted to give my peanut some time to marinate and grow. I am scheduled for Friday the 30th with my endo for a follow up. I'm sure I've gained weight too since I eat what I crave because I know once ms kicks in all cravings and being able to keep food down will all be out the door. I lost 35-40 pounds by the time I delivered my last two from vomiting so much and the excruciating heart burn.

ThreeLittleStars
October 25th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Congratulations ThreeLittleStars!!
I am 100% positive at least one is a girl!!!

Thanks :) I actually have four girls and am hoping for a boy. Boy/girl twins would be awesome. I'm really still in total shock. No twins in either of our families. Pretty wild.

yogi&booboo
October 25th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Sorry for not asking before I opened y big mouth ThreeLittleStars.

Now that I know, fx for two little boys growing in you. I have three girls my self and I recently met a couple who have twin boys. I always think how awesome that would be for me and the dh.

My dh told me this morning that he dreamed he was changing a little girls diaper lol so we will see. Good luck to you and I am tightly keeping my fingers crossed you get your baby boy(s). 😍

Boysboys
October 25th, 2015, 02:33 PM
How exciting is that threelittlestars!

mommymachine
October 25th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Oh awesome threelittlestars!!! I would loooove to have twins! How far along are you? And when did you start feeling sick? If you don't mind me asking.

Blue dust!!!!

mommymachine
October 25th, 2015, 05:01 PM
I am so emotional this pregnancy, I cry at the drop of a hat. OVER EVERYTHING. It is a little silly.

TaytumJ
October 25th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Congrats ThreeLittleStars!! That's so exciting!!! I know several people lately who have had boy twins - at least 3!! So hoping that you get some blue dust your way! Will you be able to do the blood test with twins?

Boyzmommy
October 25th, 2015, 09:42 PM
Congrats three little stars
Thts so exciting

netti02
October 25th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Oh my goodness thelittlestars thats amazing congrats

ThreeLittleStars
October 26th, 2015, 12:29 AM
I started feeling sick really early, like 4 weeks, and it's just gotten worse since then. Don't think I'll do the blood test but I have nt scan November 23rd. I'm even more scared to find out gender now :/. I was getting to be ok with another girl, but not so sure I'll feel ok with 2! Thanks everyone for the support :). Oh, I am now 9 weeks according to lmp and 8.4 according to measurements yesterday.

Dreamofpink
October 26th, 2015, 04:01 AM
Congrats 3LS!! Twins - soooo exciting!!!

Boysboys
October 26th, 2015, 12:04 PM
I bet there is a boy in there! :)

Boyzmommy
October 26th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Yup. We see b/ g twins more often

netti02
October 27th, 2015, 03:22 AM
Hi Ladies

Im crashing the thread 😄 11dpo and my tests have gotten darker since yesterday. Im still going to be testing the next few days 😉

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/27/394c827d815760b3e640f06a9f5f47b1.jpg

Still need to work out my due date based of O but i think its the 9th or 10th of July.

TaytumJ
October 27th, 2015, 08:04 AM
Congrats, Netti!! Love the progression!!

yogi&booboo
October 27th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Congratulations netti!

Boysboys
October 27th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Yay netti!!!!! Welcome :) :)

has2gentlemen
October 27th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Tentatively sticking my head in over here. I'm not 100% convinced this is for real yet, but if my tests keep going this way, I should be due July 7. More than likely I'll never make it to that point, I'm planning on being ready to deliver by mid May, but for now I'd rather be with ladies who are closer to my gestation.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/27/346795bd272c3a9d49e12ded6efb2b77.jpg

Boysboys
October 27th, 2015, 06:08 PM
Yay!!! We are rolling them in!! Keep them coming!

Congrats girl!!

yogi&booboo
October 27th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Congratulations has2gentlemen!!

mommymachine
October 27th, 2015, 07:15 PM
Congrats has2!!!

netti02
October 27th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Even better lines this morning on an almost 5 hour hold 😄 i will be seeing my dr next week for bloods and ultrasound referral and then book it in for mid November. i can't believe this is happening 😅 my first hospital appmnt should be in the New Year 😄

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/27/ee5661789bce11e75e844c33f2388361.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/27/e6e60f0f63aa96a29e7478b089d30b08.jpg

mommymachine
October 27th, 2015, 10:04 PM
Beautiful dark lines Netti!!!!

Boyzmommy
October 27th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Yay[emoji106][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji95][emoji95][emoji95][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]congrats

yogi&booboo
October 27th, 2015, 10:45 PM
Congratulations netti!!

TaytumJ
October 28th, 2015, 07:46 AM
Congrats and welcome H2G!! Love everyone coming in and all the BFPs!! ❤️❤️

netti02
October 28th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Hi Ladies

Did you start feeling symptoms as soon as you got your bfps? I really can't remember with my others (baby brain lol) but ive had the waves of nausea already and hunger/cravings the next.

yogi&booboo
October 28th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Netti,

I did get a lot of nausea but now that's all gone. All I have is sore boob when I have a bra on and very mild pressure but that's it. :)

has2gentlemen
October 28th, 2015, 02:29 PM
I have no symptoms at all, which is completely different than I was with my boys. I haven't even had my tell-tale nausea from DH's morning coffee. About the only thing I've noticed is that an increased sense of smell and that I feel hungry a lot more often than I usually do.

Bee
October 28th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Congrats on the BFPs netti and h2g!

ThreeLittleStars, so exciting! Congrats :)

djmommy
October 28th, 2015, 03:37 PM
Hi ladies!! I have been meaning to join and at least try to keep up with the thread. I have been still in shock I guess that I am finally pregnant! After exactly 2 years it has been a long road. I am 7 weeks today. I haven't had an u/s or anything yet so praying I have a healthy bean in there! Congratulations to everyone here!! Hope to stay around and keep up!!

yogi&booboo
October 28th, 2015, 03:54 PM
Hi ladies!! I have been meaning to join and at least try to keep up with the thread. I have been still in shock I guess that I am finally pregnant! After exactly 2 years it has been a long road. I am 7 weeks today. I haven't had an u/s or anything yet so praying I have a healthy bean in there! Congratulations to everyone here!! Hope to stay around and keep up!!
Congratulations djmommy!!
Super happy for you. I am in the same boat as you. Two long years for me as well. My dh is still in disbelief since it took us this long too. Wishing you a very healthy 9 months and that we all end up great friends in this miraculous journey ahead of us! 😘 I think we are also due around the same time 😁😁 7 weeks for me today👶

netti02
October 28th, 2015, 04:28 PM
Congrats djmommy.

Thanks ladies. I just don't remember having symptoms so early 😯😷😵 lol

Boyzmommy
October 28th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Same here 2gentlemen i have no nausea first time ever. No symptoms except i m always hungry and my mouth taste weird.

Boyzmommy
October 28th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Djmommy congrats

HealthyGirl
October 28th, 2015, 05:14 PM
Boyzmommy what does your mouth taste like?
I have a horrible mouth taste too. Need to constantly snack or chew on gum to mask the taste.
I really hate it!

mommymachine
October 28th, 2015, 05:44 PM
DJmommy Congrats!!! Did you want me to add you to the first page?

Has2, did you want me to add you as well?

Boyzmommy
October 28th, 2015, 06:06 PM
Healthy girl. I m not sure how to explain it. Its like i havent brushed in morning or something. Everything tastes bad.

HealthyGirl
October 28th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Some days I feel like my tongue and entire mouth is coated with something and other days it's this bitter dry weird feeling.
I can't wait to be done with it.
I had it with my first up until delivery so not too hopeful that it will go away anytime soon [emoji18]

has2gentlemen
October 28th, 2015, 06:58 PM

Sure.
Due date: July 7
Swayed: girl
Team: green, for now. Ask me again in 16 weeks :D

djmommy
October 28th, 2015, 07:50 PM

Yes please
was swaying girl but stopped swaying
EDD June 15
will definitely find out probably not until 20 weeks

djmommy
October 28th, 2015, 07:53 PM
Some days I feel like my tongue and entire mouth is coated with something and other days it's this bitter dry weird feeling.
I can't wait to be done with it.
I had it with my first up until delivery so not too hopeful that it will go away anytime soon [emoji18]

UGH!I have this too! Especially after I eat. And the nausea that goes along with it. I have been having really cold water with tons of ice chips, helps a little bit. I have to constantly chew on the ice.

djmommy
October 28th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Congratulations djmommy!!
Super happy for you. I am in the same boat as you. Two long years for me as well. My dh is still in disbelief since it took us this long too. Wishing you a very healthy 9 months and that we all end up great friends in this miraculous journey ahead of us! 😘 I think we are also due around the same time 😁😁 7 weeks for me today👶

Oh wow! Congratulations to you as well. I sometimes still can't believe it finally happened! I am wishing you a super happy and healthy 9 months as well. Nice to have a due date buddy!! :)

Boyzmommy
October 28th, 2015, 10:16 PM
7 weeks for me as well. Have hh pregnancy. I wish u all get ur desired genders

Boyzmommy
October 28th, 2015, 10:18 PM
I hate this taste in mouth. I had it last time too but it was more metallic that time. But now it seems like i have eaten something bad tasting n that remains in my mouth whole day. Eating makes it better. I m super lazy now a days n my left side pelvic hurts

HealthyGirl
October 29th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Boyzmommy I hate it too. Not a day goes by where I'm not upset and frustrated about the taste.
Eating for me too gets rid of the taste but I can't eat all day.
I might have to join this thread too so I can vent and talk to you about our mouths [emoji19]
Don't know many people who have the same problem. It's good to know I'm not alone.
How long did it last with your other pregnancy?

XXforhubby
October 29th, 2015, 03:32 PM

I'm totally thread crashing here! OMG DJ!!!! I'm so happy for you! Thank goodness I check the other due date groups, otherwise I would have missed this!!!

Well everything great and good has finally been restored in the world! This is the BEST news ever!!!

Yay!!!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

Bluebooties
October 29th, 2015, 03:43 PM
just catching up.

A huge congrats threelittlestars ! loads of blue sticky dust your way !
and a big congrats and welcome to the new comers on their BFP's !

Bluebooties
October 29th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I am having a weird feeling I am super hungry and want to gulp down every bite and then I feel nauseous. Haven't thrown up yet so that's a huge blessing for me considering i was massively throwing up till the 4th month with each of my first two. My mouth is always bitter, cold water, jolly ranchers and pickles help temporarily.

djmommy
October 29th, 2015, 04:02 PM
I'm totally thread crashing here! OMG DJ!!!! I'm so happy for you! Thank goodness I check the other due date groups, otherwise I would have missed this!!!

Well everything great and good has finally been restored in the world! This is the BEST news ever!!!

Yay!!!!

DS1[emoji125]��, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

Thank you XX!! Means so much!! :heart::heart:

djmommy
October 29th, 2015, 04:05 PM
I am having a weird feeling I am super hungry and want to gulp down every bite and then I feel nauseous. Haven't thrown up yet so that's a huge blessing for me considering i was massively throwing up till the 4th month with each of my first two. My mouth is always bitter, cold water, jolly ranchers and pickles help temporarily.

Exactly how I feel a lot off the time! Cold water with ice chips helps a little bit.

Bluebooties
October 29th, 2015, 04:24 PM
hope it passes of soon for all of us

Boysboys
October 29th, 2015, 06:43 PM

Here's our little Cutie!! HB 183. Measuring 3 days behind which kind of scared me at first because my boys were always ahead but she assured me it's ok! Already had little arms and legs! Ahhhh so exciting!

Bluebooties
October 29th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Awe what a cutie !
Congrats boysboys !

Bluebooties
October 29th, 2015, 07:19 PM
I have always measured behind with my previous 2 but this time for the first time i was right on dates size wise.

netti02
October 29th, 2015, 11:12 PM
Boysboys lovely heartbeat i bet thats a girl. I was measuring behind with my last 2 aswell and they were 4kg babies. Sometimes it comes down to the sonographer and there measuring.

Ive booked my 1st u/s for the 24th of Nov. (Sooooo far away 😐) and also NT scan in the new year. I'll book for a hospital appmnt soon.

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Congrats boysboys. Cute baby. I am thinking the same of not finding out with blood test but at anatomy ultrasound. So atleast first 20 weeks i still have hope. I feel like i can only make boys.

HealthyGirl
October 30th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Boyzmommy cute ultrasound.
How far along are you?
Did you try Ramzi your ultrasound for fun?

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 11:37 AM
Healthy girl. I didnt post my ultrasound pic. It is boysboys.
I m 7+1 weeks

mommymachine
October 30th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Boys boys what a nice strong heartbeat!!! That's great!!! I'm going to try to get an ultrasound in the 7th week. My appointment with my family doctor is on the 4th, then hopefully I can get an ultrasound the following Monday (the 9th) when I'll be 7 weeks 1 day!

HealthyGirl
October 30th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Oops sorry boyszmommy. So many usernames with boy in it [emoji3]

Boysboys
October 30th, 2015, 12:56 PM
Haha! Actually the tech said it is in the middle maybe SLIGHTLY more to the left. She is familiar with ramzi. My boys were all the way to the right so who knows!

Here's another pic:

Boysboys
October 30th, 2015, 12:59 PM

HealthyGirl
October 30th, 2015, 01:38 PM
Is that abdominal or transvaginal?

Boysboys
October 30th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Abdominal

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 02:16 PM
Mine was vaginal n baby was on top left side of uterus on screen

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 02:18 PM

This is not mine but similar to this was my ultrasound

HealthyGirl
October 30th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Boyszmommy yours says girl based on Ramzi I think.

Boysboys yours looks like it's kinda in the middle so can't tell.
Maybe slightly to the left so I would have a slight girl lean since abdominal.

Boysboys
October 30th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Ok so explain the difference to me?? I get so confused.

Boysboys
October 30th, 2015, 03:07 PM
Never mind. I researched it. I think I understand now!lol

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Healthy girl thanks for guessing. I m waiting for a 12 week us to share with u ladies. It feels so good to my ears
Its a girl [emoji23]

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 05:48 PM
I m super tired this time. It never happened with any pregnancy. May b age plays a role

Boyzmommy
October 31st, 2015, 04:43 PM
I just found out my best friend is having a girl. I m excited for her. But i feel more urge to get a girl myself. She has an older boy already. For some ppl its so easy

Bluebooties
October 31st, 2015, 04:59 PM
I had the same thing happen. A so called friend of mine had a boy after 2 girls and i am sure if i have a third girl she definately rub it in.
All we can do is but try

netti02
November 1st, 2015, 01:06 AM
Boyzmommy ive been super tired aswell. Doesn't help with night shift and 4 boys though 😂

Im certainly shifting my stance on team green. I think im just finding reasons that i *NEED to know 😃

I get blood results tmro will likely still need my iron supplement and vit d.

TaytumJ
November 1st, 2015, 08:24 AM
Congrats djmommy and all newcomers!! Yay, we're filling up!! :)

Sorry I've been MIA - work has been super busy and will be this week as well with me being the only counselor in the building Monday and Tuesday! �� I have my 11 week appt Thursday to listen to the heartbeat and then a 12 week NT scan next week! I'll post a nub for everyone after!!

My best friend is expecting her first in February and just announced she's having a girl. Obviously I swayed blue and DH wants a boy first just because we ONLY have girls in our family so far, but I feel like if this bean is a girl I'll be just as happy now seeing my bff being excited for her girl. I'm wondering though what my GD will be like with baby number two because I wanted a boy SO BAD this time.

I also got a home Doppler! I've used it a few times but wondered how often I should? Like once a week? Id like to every day! Lol.

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 09:55 AM
Dont worry taytum for second time as of yet. Enjoy hun

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 09:56 AM
My best friend is havinf a girl. Her first is a boy i feel happy for her but my desire got stronger for a girl[emoji166]

Bluebooties
November 1st, 2015, 09:56 AM
Which doppler do u have taytum and can u hear out of it at ur gestational age <12 weeks

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 09:57 AM
Netti i m low in iron as well but haven't got my prenatal blood work yet.

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 10:00 AM
My best friend ws telling me her preg ws super different this time with girl. It was easier. She had different cravings n she knew shes having a girl becoz of different symptoms all together[emoji21]i feel the same or may b i forgot

TaytumJ
November 1st, 2015, 10:02 AM
Which doppler do u have taytum and can u hear out of it at ur gestational age <12 weeks

I have the AngelSounds one. My SIL passed it down to me after she had her two girls. I'm actually 11w1d today (my ticker is off lol), and I still was practicing with it, but if I listen very carefully and turn up the volume I can hear a really fast beat next to my left pelvic bone. I'm assuming it's baby, but I need more practice, so I'm just worried I'll be wanting to use it every day! Haha

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 10:03 AM
Aww thats so exciting.

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 12:24 PM
Is it possible to feel flutters in 7 weeks. I feel twitches on my right side a lot

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 12:28 PM
Does that mean baby is on right side

has2gentlemen
November 1st, 2015, 03:09 PM
Is it possible to feel flutters in 7 weeks. I feel twitches on my right side a lot

It's pretty much impossible to be feeling any movement this early. Right now the baby is a cluster of cells approximately 2cm long and nestled way down below the top of your pubic bone. The baby starts moving between 8-9 weeks, but can't create enough force with their movements for you to feel it yet, that would be like being able to feel your food move through your intestines. What you are likely feeling, is muscle expansion from your tendons relaxing and organs moving into place, or phantom flutters from nerve endings being pressed.
Most moms (even with 4,5,6 kids) don't feel any noticeable movement until much closer to 12-14 weeks.

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 04:05 PM
Oh ok. I was just feeling a lot of flutters on my right side n i was feeling low.

Dreamofpink
November 1st, 2015, 06:14 PM
Welcome to all the new comers! I've finally got my first appt with my midwife who's coming to my house sometime tomorrow to do the booking forms. I'm 9 weeks sometime this week coming. Mild nausea on and off, exhausted a lot of the time & such sore nipples especially when nursing my nearly 23 month old. It's agony.

netti02
November 1st, 2015, 09:57 PM
TaytumJ ikwym about work..i was reading through all the posts, was meant to reply and had a cat nap post night shift. I would be tempted to use it everyday too 😂

Boyzmommy i know how u feel. I keep wondering what this little bean is and it seems everyone around me has their dd. But im trying to stay positive.

Aww Bee thats awesome. I haven't told our biys yet cause im still working out how i want to tell the rest of the family and my ds can't keep a secret 😂😂😂 my niece and best friend know so thats something. My boys want a sister and put in their request told them it doesn't quite work that way 😂

My bloods came back good. low iron as expected but Hb good. My hcg was 100 (@ 14 dpo) so i think theres only one bean cooking 😁 symptoms on and off. Getting to the toilet is a problem im thinking self catheterization 😂😂😂 jks my lower pelvic area already feels like its expanding. Really can't wait for the 24th for my first u/s

yogi&booboo
November 1st, 2015, 11:48 PM
Hello gals! Cautiously popping in. I had a scheduled follow up with my infertility specialist on Friday although I already knew I was preggo. On Thursday I was in I did not care mode so I left work early and happy as the dh was also able to spontaneously also get the day off. That would have put us at 4 day weekend. As I got home I told the dh I needed to use the restroom so I ran in because I refused to go at work and to my surprise I saw bleeding 😨😢. I panicked and worried and spent the next few hours scared and afraid. I had just got off the phone as I walked out of work with the specialists office trying to see if I could go in earlier because of my youngest daughter's first Halloween school parade which we missed because of my scheduled appointment. Long story short, they did not see me that day so I went to my local clinic to see if I could be seen there and the two Ob's happened to be off. I was able to get them to order a lab to check my hcg quantity which thankfully coincided with my gestation. So I worried and prayed the entire night till the next morning. The doc did a vaginal ultrasound and we miraculously saw a beautiful little heart beat. The doctor said everything looks as it should but we are not out of the woods. Thankfully my bleeding became spotting and almost nothing and praying it disappears completely soon. I have a follow up ultrasound next Friday so I am praying all is well.

I do have to share a funny story though because this is the first I know about this. My dodo head decided to do a wondfo and the darn test was light so I freaked out for nothing until I found about the hook effect. It never crossed my mind that after your body reaches a high level of hcg your hpt start to get lighter. You pretty much have to dilute the urine which I did and wuala there it was a super dark line 😂 so happy everyone is doing great!

netti02
November 2nd, 2015, 03:14 AM
How scary yogi but glad little bean is well and you saw the hb xx testing with hpt sounds like something id do hehe but ive never heard of that either

Well ive narrowed my names down makes it easier to stay team green lol 😁😆

Evelyne Phyllis Anne- (1st choice girl)

Adelyne Rose Anne- if girl twins were on board 😍😍😍

Lachlon Matthew- if im blessed with another boy

We've decided to buy little bean some chrissy prezzies and have all our ds open the box last. We'll either capture it on video or photo and announce our 'extra special gift' due in July via fbook. 😃 ill likely call close family in the morning though.

How is everyone going symptom wise? Mine seems to have settled apart from loo trips but i think its the calm before the storm

XXforhubby
November 2nd, 2015, 07:41 AM
Hello gals! Cautiously popping in. I had a scheduled follow up with my infertility specialist on Friday although I already knew I was preggo. On Thursday I was in I did not care mode so I left work early and happy as the dh was also able to spontaneously also get the day off. That would have put us at 4 day weekend. As I got home I told the dh I needed to use the restroom so I ran in because I refused to go at work and to my surprise I saw bleeding [emoji32][emoji22]. I panicked and worried and spent the next few hours scared and afraid. I had just got off the phone as I walked out of work with the specialists office trying to see if I could go in earlier because of my youngest daughter's first Halloween school parade which we missed because of my scheduled appointment. Long story short, they did not see me that day so I went to my local clinic to see if I could be seen there and the two Ob's happened to be off. I was able to get them to order a lab to check my hcg quantity which thankfully coincided with my gestation. So I worried and prayed the entire night till the next morning. The doc did a vaginal ultrasound and we miraculously saw a beautiful little heart beat. The doctor said everything looks as it should but we are not out of the woods. Thankfully my bleeding became spotting and almost nothing and praying it disappears completely soon. I have a follow up ultrasound next Friday so I am praying all is well.

I do have to share a funny story though because this is the first I know about this. My dodo head decided to do a wondfo and the darn test was light so I freaked out for nothing until I found about the hook effect. It never crossed my mind that after your body reaches a high level of hcg your hpt start to get lighter. You pretty much have to dilute the urine which I did and wuala there it was a super dark line [emoji23] so happy everyone is doing great!

Yogi, I get you have a SCH (subchorionic hemorrhage). Sounds awful but it is when the embryo implants on or near a blood vessel in the uterus. It causes spotting and bleeding. Most resolve on their own after a few weeks or days.

I had one this pregnancy too. Scared the $h!t out of me!

Also, if this is what you have a week or two after the spotting stops, you will spot again for a day or two when the scab falls off and comes out.

I bet this is what you have and while it is scary, I'm sure your bub is fine. I was told that if you have an SCH and see a heartbeat, the rate of miscarriage is only 15% To put it in prospective, the rate of miscarriage in a normal pregnancy is only 11% when a strong heartbeat is seen.

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

Bluebooties
November 2nd, 2015, 10:44 AM
So sorry to hear of ur scare yogi but glad the baby is doing ok.

Bluebooties
November 2nd, 2015, 10:47 AM
To the ladies who have had there first visits when is ur next appointment ?
I had my visit on 8th week and was told to make a follow up between week 14 to 16 th. Isnt that a long gap ? Maybe i am just being silly but what if i have a mised miscarriage in between ? I had it last time and never knew till 12 weeks.

yogi&booboo
November 2nd, 2015, 11:01 AM
Yogi, I get you have a SCH (subchorionic hemorrhage). Sounds awful but it is when the embryo implants on or near a blood vessel in the uterus. It causes spotting and bleeding. Most resolve on their own after a few weeks or days.

I had one this pregnancy too. Scared the $h!t out of me!

Also, if this is what you have a week or two after the spotting stops, you will spot again for a day or two when the scab falls off and comes out.

I bet this is what you have and while it is scary, I'm sure your bub is fine. I was told that if you have an SCH and see a heartbeat, the rate of miscarriage is only 15% To put it in prospective, the rate of miscarriage in a normal pregnancy is only 11% when a strong heartbeat is seen.

XX thank you dearly for your uplifting words!

I am praying it is what you say XX. The specialist did about a quick 3 minute ultrasound and said he saw no SC but we did see a heart beat. I had the worst on Thursday and it started diminishing as the days passed. Yesterday very minimal. This. Morning I saw a tad bit. I have another appointment next week Friday for a follow up ultrasound and hopefully we will see a little heart beat once again. It really freaks me out but I have faith and I'll continue praying. Thank you XX 😘😘😘

TaytumJ
November 2nd, 2015, 11:47 AM
Netti - my hcg was exactly 100 at 12dpo - random! ;) I know they say HCG count isn't an approximate of twins as some people have super high HCG and still only have one, but I only have one bean cooking. Glad everytying looks good so far though!

Yogi - So sorry for your scare!! It sounds like though you got a strong heartbeat so that's reassuring! Hopefully it's like XX said and just an SC that's resolved itself? I couldn't imagine - lots of prayers and sticky dust for your little one!

Bluebooties - I had my first appt. at 7w5d and my second is Thursday and I'll be 11w5d. At this one though I think they'll just do bloods/urine and then listen to heartbeat on doppler. I'm doing my NT screen next week which is an ultrasound, but it's not through my OB. Not sure when my next appointment will be...I'm assuming 18th week. It does seem like a long time, but I always tell myself if I do have a missed miscarriage, there's probably nothing they would/could have done even if I had an earlier appointment. I know it's so hard not to worry - thinking of you and little one!

Today it feels like my nausea has come back, ugh. I thought I was rounding the corner...boo. :(

has2gentlemen
November 2nd, 2015, 02:22 PM
Bluebooties- it's standard care here at least to do the first appointment at 6-8 weeks, then the second one isn't until the 16 week scans, unless you are high risk. With my first I did 8, 14, 21, 26, 30, 34, 36, 38 and 40

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 02:52 PM
Yup has2 gentlemen is right. With my first i got two one at 8 weeks another at 20 week.

Bluebooties
November 2nd, 2015, 03:29 PM
ok good.
i guess i will just use a home fetal doppler to reassure myself in between appointments. BTW anyone has used sonoline B fetal doppler ? is it any good ? its a borrowed one so it will have to do i guess. I dont want to invest in one myself.

luvmyfam
November 2nd, 2015, 04:58 PM
Hi everyone :wave:! Im joining in!! I'm 11 dpo today. 28193

luvmyfam
November 2nd, 2015, 05:03 PM
Username: luvmyfam
Due Date: July 14th
Team: Yellow

I'm going to read through the thread to see what's been going on with all of you!!

yogi&booboo
November 2nd, 2015, 05:06 PM
Congratulations luvmyfam! and welcome :) wishing you a healthy 9 months!

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 05:46 PM
Congrat luvmyfam[emoji120]🏻welcome to our lovly group

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 05:47 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/02/aeddff1b81be63adc764d0eb72f5b0db.jpg

Does this look like 7 weeks [emoji23]seriously my dh has been asking if there are two in there[emoji13]

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 05:48 PM
And i m size small pre preg

Boysboys
November 2nd, 2015, 06:09 PM
Welcome new bfps!!!

Boys mommy, I think I'm with your husband. There may be two in there!!hahaha just playing girl, well kinda! That's a precious bump though. ;)

luvmyfam
November 2nd, 2015, 07:05 PM
Yogi how scary! Im so glad they got you in so you could see your little bean!

Netti adorable names! I absolutely love your idea about the Christmas reveal :heart::heart:!

I just had my first wave of nausea tonight which I think is a little crazy for being 3wk4days. I think it's because of my crazy sense of smell though! Smells are just so strong and it made me sick when I walked in the grocery store and they were making sushi 😫😫.

netti02
November 2nd, 2015, 07:11 PM
Hmm maybe twins boyzmommy 😂

Thanks luvmyfam. I feel better about my team green decision now i have the names. I pretty much have everything for baby even if i have a girl so theres no reason for me to find out (thats what im telling myself 😂)

I did have some symptoms when i got my bfp. Waves of nausea. But now i just have tender bbs, some cramps on and off. I think its the calm before the storm 😂😂

Bluebooties
November 2nd, 2015, 07:48 PM
Welcome luvmyfam

yogi&booboo
November 2nd, 2015, 07:51 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/02/aeddff1b81be63adc764d0eb72f5b0db.jpg

Does this look like 7 weeks [emoji23]seriously my dh has been asking if there are two in there[emoji13]

Super duper cute belly Boyzmommy!
You look fabulous😁😘

has2gentlemen
November 2nd, 2015, 07:54 PM
Oh wow, boyz, that's a bump! Haha. I wasn't that nicely round until almost 25 weeks with #1 or 2, just squishy and "did she eat too many cookies".

Blue- I've got the sonoline b. I ordered a huge thing of the gel on Amazon and used it all the time with DS1.

Welcome luvmyfam!

Netti, I love those names. We're leaning towards either Emmeline Grace or Vivian Joy for a girl, and Tobias Asher for a boy. I say it will be a boy because I'm so set on that name haha.

Afm- I'm not even feeling pg and it's so strange. With both boys I was sick every morning, exhausted, and just all around unwell. This time I'm like "I feel so good, this can't be true". DH is on me about getting my first appointment scheduled since I'm high risk this time, and I'm dragging my feet. To go to an appointment I have to get my mom to watch the boys, and then I'll have to tell her we're expecting, and I really wanted to keep it to ourselves until after our cruise in 5 weeks.

Bluebooties
November 2nd, 2015, 08:03 PM
My work and the kiddos have been keeping me so busy that i havent had anytime to plan on any thing. But good to see y guys planning. Love all the name choices !

luvmyfam
November 2nd, 2015, 08:38 PM
I'm just nervous to see if I will be sick this time or not. With DS1 I was sick starting around 6 weeks to 16 weeks and lost 15 pounds. With DS2 I was just waiting for it you start everyday and it never came! Their pregnancies were so different!

has2gentlemen
November 2nd, 2015, 11:21 PM
Bee- the problem with that is that I just went for my annual in June, then had to go back for additional testing, and I was just there to get my coil out in August too. My gyno is in the same hospital where dh works, so maybe I'll see if he can't pencil in a long lunch and take the boys visiting to some of the other offices while I'm there. I'm sure the ladies in the NICU would love to see DS2 again now that he's walking and talking.

netti02
November 2nd, 2015, 11:57 PM
Love the names has2. Hopefully you can work out your first appmnt. Im hoping i can do shared care with my gp and antenatal clinic.

I was out of boys names too Bee but then i thought of this one out of the blue so it will likely be a boy 😂😂😂

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 12:15 AM
I am afraid to think of girls names n get disappointed. For boy i like Asher

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 12:49 AM
Thank you Bee! That's super awesome to hear :) I really hope that's it.

Those are all beautiful girl names. I've had my boy and girl names picked out since before we conceived. Only time will tell what will be chosen. Sending you my truck loads of pink dust your way!

Julia16
November 3rd, 2015, 12:56 AM
UserName: Julia16
Due Date: July 13
Swayed:ttcboy

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 01:04 AM
UserName: Julia16
Due Date: July 13
Swayed:ttcboy
Congratulations Julia and welcome! Wishing you a healthy 9 months ahead!

netti02
November 3rd, 2015, 02:53 AM
Welcome Julia i have heaps of bluedust ill send your way 😉

luvmyfam
November 3rd, 2015, 05:30 AM
Bee- the problem with that is that I just went for my annual in June, then had to go back for additional testing, and I was just there to get my coil out in August too. My gyno is in the same hospital where dh works, so maybe I'll see if he can't pencil in a long lunch and take the boys visiting to some of the other offices while I'm there. I'm sure the ladies in the NICU would love to see DS2 again now that he's walking and talking.

What was your DS in the NICU for if you don't mind me asking? I'm a NICU nurse ☺.

luvmyfam
November 3rd, 2015, 05:31 AM
Welcome Julia :wave:

has2gentlemen
November 3rd, 2015, 08:12 AM
Welcome Julia!

Luvmyfam- that's awesome, thank you for what you do! He was a pprom preemie, just shy of 34 weeks. He had to have surfactant and than we had a nec scare, so he spent almost a full month there and then a few days in step down care because of continued issues with brady's. We ended up bringing him home on a monitor and didn't get rid of it til he was almost 6 months old.

has2gentlemen
November 3rd, 2015, 08:18 AM
I think it ate my post :(

Welcome Julia!

Luvmyfam- that's awesome, thank you for what you do! I don't mind talking about it at all. He was a pprom preemie, just shy of 34'weeks. He ended up needing surfactant and oxygen, and then we had a nec scare, so we spent almost a month in the NICU and a few days in the step down unit because of continued Brady's. He came home on a monitor and we didn't get rid of it until almost 6 months old.

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 09:15 AM
I hope you get a healthy preg n baby gentlemen.

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 09:15 AM
Welcome julia

luvmyfam
November 3rd, 2015, 09:24 AM
Luvmyfam- that's awesome, thank you for what you do! I don't mind talking about it at all. He was a pprom preemie, just shy of 34'weeks. He ended up needing surfactant and oxygen, and then we had a nec scare, so we spent almost a month in the NICU and a few days in the step down unit because of continued Brady's. He came home on a monitor and we didn't get rid of it until almost 6 months old.

Aww he looks like he doing great ��. I love my job! I work mostly babies born 22-26 weeks gestation. And its so great to see them growing and thriving!

Bee
November 3rd, 2015, 10:08 AM
Welcome, Julia :)

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 11:29 AM
Thanks luvmyjob. I am really thankful for what u do. My son was admitted in nicu for breathing issues for 7 days after his birth.

Ladies is it true tht right side babies are mostly boys? I swear i feel flutters on my right side all the time even though i m so early

Fiya
November 3rd, 2015, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I would like to join :pregnant: I got my BFP this morning at 12 DPO. I wasn't really expecting it, because I have no clear symptoms, but my test was pretty clear. Clearblue Digital said I was pregnant for 2-3 weeks, so my hcg must be pretty high for only 12 DPO.

I have been on LE diet since juin and I did one attempt on positive OPK, so I really hope this is our little girl. My first ultrasound will be on the 29th of November and I'm allready counting the days.

Bluebooties
November 3rd, 2015, 04:59 PM
Welcome fiya and congrats !

Bluebooties
November 3rd, 2015, 05:00 PM
Little me is having a 30% off sale today and i just wish i knew what i was having 😆

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 05:07 PM
Have you considered gender neutral colors bluebooties?

Bluebooties
November 3rd, 2015, 05:09 PM
I did but in little me they r mostly in shades of cream abd white. Only one yellow set which i got !
But the blues and pinks were so adorable !

mommymachine
November 3rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
Congrats luvmy, Julia, and fiya!

Fiya if you want to be added to the front page let me know these details please!! :)

UserName:
Due Date:
Swayed:
Team:

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 05:38 PM
Well at least you got a set!! I cant wait to start shopping behind my dh. I want to shop for summer clothes once winter comes. There's an outlet by my work and t y have great clearance prices.

Bluebooties
November 3rd, 2015, 05:50 PM
They have a 30% off each item not the whole order so that was too good to pass. I love there designs and coordinated bibs and caps

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 05:51 PM
Do you mind me asking where you found your bargains? I'd love to take a peak 😍

Bluebooties
November 3rd, 2015, 05:55 PM
I dont mind at all. I got it Online. Just go to little me.com

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 05:58 PM
Thank you! Im going to take a peak right now 😁

yogi&booboo
November 3rd, 2015, 06:01 PM
I dont mind at all. I got it Online. Just go to little me.com
Check out carters.com
They also have really good deals in their clearance section 😊

luvmyfam
November 4th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Welcome Fiya! We are going to be due probably a day apart! I also swayed:ttcgirl:!!

Afm, I don't know how it's possible that I feel like crap already as I'm only going to be 4 weeks on Thursday, but I am absolutely EXHAUSTED:sigh:. The last 2 nights I can barley make it to 7 pm before I just pass out. I work night shift so Im usually really awake at that time. Feeling pretty nauseous today and lots of smells are bugging me.

Fiya
November 4th, 2015, 04:48 AM
@mommymachine: I would love to be added to the first page.

Username: Fiya
Due Date: July 14

Fiya
November 4th, 2015, 04:50 AM
@lovmyfam: we actually have the same due date :cool: I hope we'll also both have pink beans!

luvmyfam
November 4th, 2015, 07:29 AM
@lovmyfam: we actually have the same due date :cool: I hope we'll also both have pink beans!

Oh yay!!! Due date buddies! I hope we both have little pink beans too!!

mommymachine
November 4th, 2015, 01:43 PM
Alright everyone I think I have added everyone up to this point. If I have missed you please send me a pm.

Julia16
November 4th, 2015, 06:30 PM
Thank you SO much for the well wishes. We are praying for a darling rainbow baby, boy or girl, as we lost one at 14 weeks this past April.

Julia16
November 4th, 2015, 06:33 PM
netti02, I will certainly be praying for a darling baby girl for you! While we hope this one will be "blue", we mostly hope to hold a baby come July as we lost one in April this year. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Bluebooties
November 4th, 2015, 06:47 PM
Congratulations julia16 good to see you here !

Bluebooties
November 4th, 2015, 06:49 PM
I have the same thoughts as u. Would love a blue bundle but after last pregnancy loss and a scare of early pregnancy bleeding this time a healthy baby means more than gender for me

Boyzmommy
November 4th, 2015, 09:34 PM
Julia. I m so sorry hun for ur loss. I lost mine in march

yogi&booboo
November 4th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Very deeply sorry for your loss Julia :( My prayers are with you and I pray you get your well deserved rainbow baby 😘

netti02
November 5th, 2015, 07:41 AM
netti02, I will certainly be praying for a darling baby girl for you! While we hope this one will be "blue", we mostly hope to hold a baby come July as we lost one in April this year. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Sorry for your loss Julia. Sending lots of blue dust your way

Foxcubblue
November 5th, 2015, 08:38 AM
I think it might be time to tentatively pop my head over the parapet! Have had positive hpt the last three days, I'm somewhere between 11 and 13 dpo (had weird, late temp rise, so not quite sure when I ovulated) and hoping the risk of a chemical is diminishing! Delighted to be off the HE diet (have gained over a stone!) and to be able to drop the horrendous strength training, but also totally terrified of things going wrong after a m/c in August at 8 weeks.

Will need to read back over the thread to get to know you all!

Foxcubblue
November 5th, 2015, 08:39 AM
Mommy, for your records - dd - 15th July, hoping for a blue rainbow baby, team yellow!

TaytumJ
November 5th, 2015, 08:55 AM
Foxcub YAYYYYY!!!!! I smiled so big when I saw your post on the blue sway post!!!! I'm so happy for you and big congrats for a blue bundle!!! 💙💙

Julia - I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how devastating that must have been. I'm glad your back though and welcome to the blue sway club! How exciting there are more of us blues - normally it's a lot of pink! ;)

AFM - I have my second appt today in an hour! I'll update all you ladies when I can...hoping to just hear a healthy heartbeat today. NT scan next week and hopefully I'll have a good nub guess to share! :)

netti02
November 5th, 2015, 08:59 AM
GL today Taytum

Foxcubblue
November 5th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Foxcub YAYYYYY!!!!! I smiled so big when I saw your post on the blue sway post!!!! I'm so happy for you and big congrats for a blue bundle!!! 💙💙

Julia - I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how devastating that must have been. I'm glad your back though and welcome to the blue sway club! How exciting there are more of us blues - normally it's a lot of pink! ;)

AFM - I have my second appt today in an hour! I'll update all you ladies when I can...hoping to just hear a healthy heartbeat today. NT scan next week and hopefully I'll have a good nub guess to share! :)

Thank you, Taytum!!!!!

You must be so excited about your scan, hope all goes well! Is this your first scan?

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 01:42 PM
I have another scan next week. Dr saw some bleeding in uterus to wanted to make sure.
When should i go for nt scan. Dr told me 11-14 weeks. Whats best for nub shot?

XXforhubby
November 5th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I hope everything is ok Boyzmommy! 13-13.5 weeks will definitely rule out boy. If you don't see boy parts then, or at least a clear boy nub, you can almost bank on it being a girl. ALL of my boys showed a clear sac and penis by then!

FX and GL to you!!

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 02:41 PM
[emoji106]thanks xxfor hubby

luvmyfam
November 5th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Taytum I hope they get a good nub shot! I can't wait to see it!

Boyzmommy hopefully the bleed she saw will be gone by your next scan. Try to schedule your NT scan after 13 weeks!

Fox I'm so happy to see you decided to come on over! Congrats and welcome! Lots of blue baby dust for you!!

TaytumJ
November 5th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks, ladies! This is my 2nd scan at 11w5d, so they just took a urine sample and then listened for heartbeat. After a little searching she found it! 162 :) (It was 153 our first appointment and then went up to 162). Hoping that the HB doesn't indicate gender...seriously, everyone I've told the HB to has said, "Must be a girl!!!" Um...stop already! Haha. So glad everything went well though!

Boyz - I agree with XX on the dates! I have an NT scan at 12w5d and I'm reallllyyyy hoping that I'll still at least see a clear boy nub and it's not too early.

XXforhubby
November 5th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Taytum- all of my boys have had higher heart rates- that is an old wives tale! However, once they mature and the pregnancy progresses to about 6mo their heart rates are between 135-150bpm. Early on though, they were always high.

XXforhubby
November 5th, 2015, 04:48 PM
This guy was 158 at 5w 6d and at 13w 5d his heart rate was 142.

TaytumJ
November 5th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Mine started at 153 at 7w5d and then today was 162 at 11w5d. I think it's interesting it's going up and not slowing down!

mommymachine
November 5th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Mommy, for your records - dd - 15th July, hoping for a blue rainbow baby, team yellow!

Hurrah!!!!!!! HUGE CONGRATS!

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Everyone around me is suggesting a name for my boy. I want to scream to them i m only 8 weeks n obviously wanting a girl but to aggravate things i guess. Or they want to listen from me to accept i m dying for a girl[emoji21]
I always tell them i need a healthy baby as i dont want sympathy if i get a boy. Its not a good idea when u r experiencing gender disappointment. Most of my inlaws have a girl/boy of their own. Or two girls then boy.

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 10:49 PM
My sis in law already told me its s boy again so select ur names. I was so pissed off. But stayed quite. I wish God bless me with a girl this time so i dont feel miserable like this. May b this is all preg hormones but i feel bad about ppl worrying so much wht i m having

Pbn3
November 6th, 2015, 12:45 AM
Hello lovely pregnant ladies!! Just wondering if some of you haven't yet posted your sways as I would hate to miss them :( and not have commented if you have congratulations again to you all xxoo :)