View Full Version : Due March/April/May 2016

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pearl327
October 21st, 2015, 07:59 AM
I thought I would open the new thread with some exciting news

We are having a 🎈🎈🎉GIRL🎉🎈🎈

XXforhubby
October 21st, 2015, 08:17 AM
Yay!! Huge congrats! Your sway was fab- not lite at all!! I took notes...hehe!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 09:31 AM
Swayed Boy

Ashforblue- boy
Kizzi46- boy
Trueblue- girl

Swayed Girl
Pearl- girl
Boyzmommy- girl
Coveredinblue- girl
Smbarn- girl
Tiffsal- girl
Hopefor4- girl
Dreamingpink2015- girl
Atsaukina1- girl
Hitmebabyonemoretime- boy
Junie- boy
Healthygirl- boy
Babypinkno3- boy
Mandy85- boy
Boyboygirl- boy
Bobster- boy
Daisy4- boy
Yaybaby- ?
Bee- ?
Mamyof2boys- ?

Mommymachine, foxclublue, and Immy- angels

Pearl327
October 21st, 2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks ladies. It just felt lite because I had a lot of cheat days plus two holidays where I did not diet at all for 7 days and 4 days ( although I was a few days pregnant on the 4 day one) but I really went back to my mostly carbs and very little variety meals I was eating when DD was conceived.

And yes I am definitely doing a boy sway next time. My dream is at least two of each

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 10:48 AM
I have 2 friends that had girl, girl, boy boy I'm like how does that happen?? Lol
I literally did go back to where dd was conceived lol. Back home to my California sunshine and walking having fun everyday and drinking 2 drinks a day so hoping that is worth something.

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 10:51 AM
I had some kidney pain last night so pretty sure I have had a uti. Like last time no symptoms besides frequent urinatio. And I do that anyways so guess I'll be seeing gyn after all. Wish I could say can you just do gender tests and not the genetic ones ha but I'm sure that's not how it works

Ashforblue
October 21st, 2015, 11:23 AM
Yay, super congrats Pearl! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ashforblue
October 21st, 2015, 11:26 AM
I hate UTI's!!! Hope you get it resolved soon!

Pearl327
October 21st, 2015, 11:42 AM
That sucks Atsaukina. No harm in asking about the tests but I think knowing gender is a byproduct of the harmony tests. But at least you know baby has no serious problems.

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 12:04 PM
Was just reading about their tests and false positives on defects. Not very good. It was how some women ended child's life based on that one tests without getting further more accurate testing done.
Well anyone doc is already getting on my nerves they want you to come in just for pregnancy verification/ pee in a cup. So they want me to waste my time driving to doc sitting in busy office, just to confirm I'm prego that takes 2 seconds and could be done on regular appt. Then ey want a dating us at next real appt. When I am 11 weeks and told her I don't do is especially not just for dating when I'm exact on my dates. No wonder our health care costs are insane here. Just frustrating when you do not go along w their program. My mw can test but not treat a uti as she can't write rx so guess I gotta go to ob even though I won't even be seeing ob and will just get a prego/uti test which they do every visit anyway.
Rant over

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 12:16 PM
I hate UTI's!!! Hope you get it resolved soon!

Weird I never even know I have it no pain or felling full just going a lot but then last night my back/side started hurting. I drank a half gallon of water before I went to bed lol and it went away. Staying on top of water now

covered in blue
October 21st, 2015, 02:54 PM
Congrats Pearl! :)

I'm glad you are feeling better Atsukina xx

TaytumJ
October 21st, 2015, 09:22 PM
Congrats Pearl! How exciting!!

I'm glad you're feeling better Atsukina - I hate UTIs as well. I had one on our first round of Clomid and I wanted to die between ovulation pain and UTI. They suck!

When did all of you ladies start feeling good? Especially since all of you have had babies before. I'm 9w4d (my ticker needs updated haha) but I've felt almost normal this week. I know in the back of my mind I worry about a missed miscarriage, but I do have other symptoms and I never had bad m/s anyway, only slight nausea (my mom said the same for me and my brother - lucky me!). But just wondering if anyone else noticed any relief early on?

Ashforblue
October 21st, 2015, 09:34 PM
Taytum~ with both my girls I rarely felt ill.... A few times early on in both but it passed quickly... This is my first pregnancy where I had long period of MS...

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 09:45 PM
Well after all my griping and talking to my dh I decided to call back to make appt. For uti. Guess they just had a cancellation because last time there wasn't an opening for my ob till Nov. So they got me in today with her and it was a real appt. She knows I home birth and was happy to order whatever tests especially because of my advanced maternal age lol that she mentioned several times. She did tell me everything they usually do and asked me what I wanted. Ha! Love her. So got lab for verify(gender/genetic test) vit d since I was def. Last time, and my prenatal profile for hep b and all that. Whoo hoo. I'm happy:) oh and I let her pressure me into listening to babe since I did not want a sono so got to hear the lil babe too:)

Oh and she said urine looked really good and nothing came up but she'd culture it anyway and lmk. Maybe the gallon of water flushed it lol.

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 09:48 PM
Taytum my body puts me in hibernation mode for most of first tri and I listen. I sleep and feel like crap but don't vomit. I am just starting to come out of the fog. Hope u get relief soon.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
October 21st, 2015, 10:01 PM
Glad to see a new thread started.
Congrats Pearl!
Ats - when do you go get your labs done for the genetics?
Tatum my morning sickness was gone by 10 weeks for sure with my first couple. Do you have an ultrasound coming up?

I'm still laying low. I felt compelled to tell my BFF about my gender disappointment and my plans. She has one of each and I didn't expect her to understand but she did. Dh is Maybe taking a new job that pays a lot more too, making our "dream" so much more obtainable.

We had an federal election here in Canada, that's been exciting, but our new leader is pulling out of Syria. He told that to Obama today. I'm disgusted. I don't usually talk politics but I'll have you know that I didn't vote for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitmebabyonemoretime
October 21st, 2015, 10:05 PM
But in other Canadian news our Blue Jays are doing great! Haha

Atsaukina1
October 21st, 2015, 10:16 PM
Hitme- glad you have a friend to confide in that is there for you. ) I took my dd to a concert in Montreal Quebec and it was such a cool place we just walked everywhere. Only 2 days but nice getaway.
I completely forgot to talk to doc about how long or even how results are given. Verify website says 7-10 days and I did it today. I'm going to call office and ask them not to call me but to mail results. My dh wants to see it and keep it a secret for a little while lol. We have never found out before birth before and really don't know if we'll go through w it so be nice to have it sealed in an envelope.
Mil always makes a quilt and they are always very gender neutral and I was going to tell her by sending a package w quilt squares( she lives across country no in person sharing) and tell her we need another quilt:) if its a girl I don't want gn crap lol

DreamingPink2015
October 21st, 2015, 10:22 PM
Congratulations pearl!!!!!
Very happy for you :)

Boyzmommy
October 21st, 2015, 10:29 PM
Hit me i actually like u discussing new leader n abt our Jays. I m not fan of conservatives so i m good with a change. And i m so happy for Jays. My boys are big fans of them. I love watching my dh n boys watch n cheer together. Most happy feeling in the world[emoji7]

Pearl327
October 22nd, 2015, 04:15 AM
That is great news Atsaukina. It is great when you have an ob that listens to you. I was discussing my c-section preferences with mine yesterday too and I got them noted in my chart that there was to be skintoskin after birth and no separation in recovery. I got neither of these on my last two emergency sections

Hitme that is very positive news for your HT dream and it is great that you can share it with an understanding friend.

Junie
October 22nd, 2015, 05:03 AM
Great news on your girl Pearl!!

Junie
October 22nd, 2015, 05:03 AM
Taytum I'm still feeling nauseous but with last 2 pregnancies I felt great when I hit 10 weeks!

TaytumJ
October 22nd, 2015, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the reassurance, ladies! Sounds like around 10 weeks isn't too soon to begin feeling perfectly normal again! My next appt is Nov 5th (just to Doppler HB) and NT ultrasound on the 12th.

Atsaukina - great news on potentially no UTI! I'll have to remember a gallon of water next time!

Hitme - I'm glad you have someone to confide in and I can't wait to follow your HT journey to your little girl! And I only live a few hours from Kansas City so I have a ton of Royals fans around me! We've been cheering for the Cubs, but that's over now lol.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
October 22nd, 2015, 08:20 AM
Hit me i actually like u discussing new leader n abt our Jays. I m not fan of conservatives so i m good with a change. And i m so happy for Jays. My boys are big fans of them. I love watching my dh n boys watch n cheer together. Most happy feeling in the world[emoji7]

It's so cool right!!! Such a fun memory [emoji173]️ I was in high school when the jays won the 92-93 World Series and even a at 14-15 yrs old I had more fun with my parents than ever before lol! We'd watch sometimes but usually we'd be sitting outside in the yard, they'd be having beers or BBQing and we'd have it on the am station and just listen.

Atsaukina1
October 22nd, 2015, 09:08 AM
Pearl- your on sounds great. When there is not an emergency its nice when they can take a moment. They are really starting to see the benefit of these things and listen to mothers.
Sorry you had two emergency cs that must've been very scary.

Atsaukina1
October 22nd, 2015, 10:39 AM
Posted my lite sway:)

Hopefor4
October 22nd, 2015, 01:45 PM
Congrats Pearl on a baby girl!

Hopefor4
October 22nd, 2015, 01:51 PM
I'm so lacking on the desire to get things done. Anyone else feeling like this? It's strange since I usually have a burst of energy in the 2nd trimester. But I also just came down with a minor cold. My house is feeling the effects of my non-desire to do much of anything. :/ I usually find motivation in making lists but even that's not helped. I feel like I'm moving so slow! I'm praying this passes :(

daisy4
October 22nd, 2015, 02:19 PM
Congrats pearl
Hope for 4 - I am feeling the same way I am 14 weeks now and still have really bad nausea, headaches, and so fatigued that I have no energy to do anything ..hoping it passes for both of us

Ashforblue
October 22nd, 2015, 02:54 PM
Hey Pearl, what do you mean skin to skin for csection?

I'm a Cardinals fan so since the Royals are a Rival..... Go Blue Jays!! Lol

HealthyGirl
October 22nd, 2015, 03:15 PM
Congrats pearl on hearing girl.

Just got done with my genetic counseling appointment and the counselor wrote me my lab slip for harmony. Will be getting my blood drawn in a couple hours as soon as DS wakes up from him nap.

I'm so nervous and don't feel too good about this since I'm pretty sure I will hear boy. I had 3-4 back to back attempts in my fertile window. I hope the clomid worked in my favor.

Boyzmommy
October 22nd, 2015, 04:48 PM
Had my 6 weeks us and placenta was at bottom baby was on top of uterus

Hopefor4
October 22nd, 2015, 05:44 PM
Congrats pearl
Hope for 4 - I am feeling the same way I am 14 weeks now and still have really bad nausea, headaches, and so fatigued that I have no energy to do anything ..hoping it passes for both of us

I'm sorry Daisy, I was in your shoes with nausea and headaches not that long ago :( Fortunately my nausea has eased quite a bit (crossing fingers it continues). I feel I really don't have much excuses at this point to warrant being so 'lazy'.

Atsaukina1
October 22nd, 2015, 07:16 PM
Daisy- I def was having lots of headaches. Water, water, water. Maybe a lil caffeine. I'm still waiting for energy too. Feel like I'm 9m prego huffin and puffin lol.
Not pearl but- skin to skin is putting babe straight to moms skin. Usually for csecs they wisk babe to warmer ect. Even when nothing is wrong with babe. Pearl, also beneficial to babe is delayed cord clamping even by several minutes and very beneficial to babe. Some hossys are doing this if requested. Do they do that in Ireland or other countries? Here in the US it is clamp, cut immediately unless you homebirth or ask and get lucky with an informed, patient ob.

daisy4
October 22nd, 2015, 08:09 PM
Thanks ladies [emoji1]

TaytumJ
October 22nd, 2015, 09:05 PM
Healthy girl - when will you get your results?

HealthyGirl
October 22nd, 2015, 10:26 PM
I wasn't able to get my lab done today. Went it in and 2:30 and they said the cut off time is 2:30.
Will do it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I'm guessing I should know by next Friday or the following monday.

babypinkno3
October 22nd, 2015, 11:24 PM
Congrats pearl! That's great news! When you're done with your pink dust please send it this way [emoji6][emoji166]

TiffSal
October 23rd, 2015, 04:38 AM
Congrats on your girl pearl!

Gl healty girl. Waiting to hear the results.

Taytum i started to feel better at 15weeks. Still tired now at 21 weeks but more energy!!

Im waiting on my csection date which the hospotal will give me when im 32 weeks....

Pearl327
October 23rd, 2015, 07:07 AM
Good luck healthy girl. I hope you are not waiting too long to hear your results.

Atsaukina. The 1st c-section was scary after a lot of interventions. The second was due to DS head being too big. But I was never talked out of my VBAC even though I knew he would be big. He was 9lb but a skinny 9lber his head and length were and still are in the 99percentile and there was no way that big head was fitting through my pelvis after a 36 hr drug free labour. But he was not in distress at all he just had a ring around his head from the shape of my pelvis after the birth.

Delayed cord clamping is standard for normal births here but I will check what the c-section policy is.

Baby pink3 I am done with my pink dust it is all yours. I will hopefully be trying for blue in a couple of years again.

Tiff when do you expect your date to be for. I got my date really early.

TiffSal
October 23rd, 2015, 07:30 AM
You are lucky pearl. It really depends on the hospital availability but anywhere between 19th feb to 4th mar on a monday or Wednesday lol. I made it clear to them that i will not wait until 40 weeks. Really scared of being in labour. How many weeks would you be? What is your due date?

Pearl327
October 23rd, 2015, 07:58 AM
My due date is 5th or 6th March so I will be 39+2. I have had long early labours with my two 2-3 days of 20 min apart contractions which makes it very hard to sleep. I am hoping to avoid that this time. DD was born 1 day after due date and DS on his due date. So I usually kick off in early labour mid way through week 39.

My SIL has found out she is expecting a girl too. 3 weeks after me after having 3 boys. I am so happy for her and am imagining the 2 girls being great friends

Atsaukina1
October 23rd, 2015, 08:03 AM
Pearl- that's great they do delayed cord clamping and let you go till 39 weeks. The standard for scheduled csecs here is earlier. They have been trying to change the shift from thinking 37 weeks is full term( full if babe decided to come on its own vs induced and might not be ready that early)
America has a long way to go.
Cool you have a prego buddy so close and both girls. Jealous!

TiffSal
October 23rd, 2015, 05:12 PM
My second was an elective as he was breach. The doctor at the hospital wanted to book me at 40 weeks but luckily they only had a day available at 38 weeks.

Are you happy woth 37 weeks Atsaukina can you ask them to wait a little bit longer?

Atsaukina1
October 23rd, 2015, 09:46 PM
Thankfully I have been able to birth at home. My boys have been 10+lbs. but my body handles it just like my 8lb. Girl. I was talking about doctors trying to induce women at 37 weeks thinking that is full term when really some babes lungs and everything are ready then and some are not. My first 3 came at 41 weeks and last two around 39. I always plan to birth at home but realize I don't really have control over that choice.

Pearl327
October 24th, 2015, 09:30 AM
I think the Drs need to take ethnic background into consideration. 37 weeks would be considered term for some. My dr would not induce or section before 39 weeks without medical reason. He said that to me on my 1st appointment.

They have got much more mum and baby friendly here in the past few years.

I hope you get a date that suits you tiff. Do you have short labours is that why you are scared ?
Atsaukina it is great that you can birth at home. I would have liked to do that.

TaytumJ
October 24th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Please don't crucify me for opening this can of worms ladies but...how many of you breastfed and how many of you went straight to formula?

I just don't feel like I have this intense NEED to breastfeed my baby. I'm so worried I won't know how much he/she is getting, if they're getting enough milk, are they just using me as a pacifier? I'm so afraid it will also be ALL consuming with me - how will hubby bond with baby if I'm the ONLY one who can provide nutrients needed? I know I can pump, but will that be consuming as well? I am just so worried I'll resent the first few months of my newborn because I'll feel like I'm only needed for milk ha. Also, I'm not comfortable with just putting my child on my breast while there are people around, and I'm afraid I'll become lonely if I'm constantly leaving the room to take my baby to feed.

I know I have some time to think about it for sure, but I wanted to ask all of you vets your thoughts and opinions. Mostly, I think I'm more scared to BF than anything else about giving birth, pregnancy and motherhood combined! Haha

Ashforblue
October 24th, 2015, 06:26 PM
I BF both my girls & will do it with this little boy as well.... I personally think it's one of the best things you can do for your baby! I don't blame you for being worried, it can seem daunting.... But if you look up the pros of breastfeeding against the pros of formula, I believe there's a clear winner..... It's your baby, your decision.... Thats why we even have boobs after all! :)

TiffSal
October 24th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks Pearl. Im just scared to be in labour. My first was a very painful long labour and didnt want to go through that again for my second or even this one. With my second being breached i had to have an elective and recovered quicker. Maybe i knew what to do...but ill ask for that skin on skin contact in the recovery room. I had that with my second and it was amazing!

TiffSal
October 24th, 2015, 07:09 PM
Taytum you do whatever feels right.

With my first I only did 5 weeks. With my second i handled it better and did about 7months. And with this one ill be aiming for little bit longer.

My sil did 8 months with her first and only 5 days with her second. A gf of mine went straight to formula and went firm with the nurses she wanted formula.

Im sure everyone will tell you bf is better and the best but your at the end of it is your baby your decision x

Junie
October 24th, 2015, 07:36 PM
Taytum it is totally your decision and if you have to go back to work quickly then formula can really be a blessing. I would however give bfing a try before you decide anything. First off no matter how you feed your baby they will bond with your husband. Seriously get those thoughts out of your head!
2nd: the first weeks will probably be tough (everything not just bfing) and try not to make any decisions until you get out of that haze of the first weeks.
3rd: honestly bfing can make things so so easy. I'm a lazy mom and breastfeeding is so fast (especially once they get a bit bigger), there is no clean up, you always have it with you,etc.
4th: you'll know baby is growing due to check ups, how they look, etc.
5: you might find bfing super easy. I'm very lucky in that it never hurt for me, never had supply issues (even though my chest is nonexistent), I bf exclusively big 10 pound babies and they were happy and healthy.

But I also think formula is totally fine! I just think you should not worry about bfing yet. Try it out, and if after a few weeks you don't want to do it anymore, then stop, and know that a good mom is a mom who feeds and loves and cares for their baby-it doesn't matter how :)

Hitmebabyonemoretime
October 25th, 2015, 09:01 AM
On the breastfeeding thing for Taytum. With my first I had these same concerns. I took some prenatal classes and the nurses at the hospital helped us get started. I bf'd for a long time but I can't remember how long - Close to one year. I also formula fed sometimes too. I didn't see it as a big deal to switch back and forth, and did what seemed convenient. Pumping wasn't an option - I'd never even heard of it actually lol so if ds went to grandmas formula it was. He also had a pacifier since day one. My others were all breast fed. I too am "lazy". I find it incredibly convenient and I think if you give it a shot you'll be pleased you tried.

On home birth: I'll never give birth at a hospital again, and I'll never give birth on land again lol!! It's home water birth for me all the way!

TaytumJ
October 25th, 2015, 09:20 AM
So that's a good question, Hitme, you can supplement formula as well? So like, if baby goes somewhere to stay for a bit or hubby wants to take over, he can bottle feed and baby will still be able to go back and forth to breast feeding and bottle? I can handle that! I just worry so much all the pressure will be on ME, but if there's a small glimmer that I won't have to freak out if I leave for a few hours.

Atsaukina1
October 25th, 2015, 10:13 AM
I have bf all 5, never pumped or bottled fed. I have nursed more than 10 years of my life and still going lol.
I never leave to go to other rooms but if you did choose to do that then babe might eat at most every hour the least every 3 hours sometimes as lil as 10 min or as long as 30 so you won't be hidden in a room forever. Hopefully as u gain confidence you will nurse wherever as that is what our babies were meant to eat and their should not be any shame. Even the pope encourages mother to nurse in church and w/o shame.
Pacifier- if they are nursing they are nursing for a reason. I'd rather it be me than plastic and they are being comforted and fed.
How will you know if they get enough- same as formula- set diapers and weight gain. Even more simple than that when you let them nurse to they are done that is what you know vs bottles and some moms trying to give babe a set amount to not waste formula or they just don't know how much they need so you are always worrying. Babe will let you know.
Breastfeeding- no bottles to clean and sterilize. Babe wakes you nurse them and go back to bed
Daddy bonding- my husband holds babe, changes diapers, bath, anything and everything besides feeding. Everyone does not need to feed babe. That is your time.
Breast milk has so much in it they cannot duplicate. This is a fact. Some women choose not to bf and some women a very small percentage truly cannot but all evidence shows breastmilk is best and there is no denying that. I would talk to lactation consultants they provide them here at hossy or you could get a home one. The key is just nurse and nurse to keep supply up.
All that said I know a mom and I believe she truly doesn't like nursing or she thinks its like formula and puts babe on a schedule. Her babes are so tiny and fussy cuzshe never wants to nurse them and in her case I wish she would formula feed so at least they would get the fat and nutrients they need. :(

Atsaukina1
October 25th, 2015, 10:17 AM
So that's a good question, Hitme, you can supplement formula as well? So like, if baby goes somewhere to stay for a bit or hubby wants to take over, he can bottle feed and baby will still be able to go back and forth to breast feeding and bottle? I can handle that! I just worry so much all the pressure will be on ME, but if there's a small glimmer that I won't have to freak out if I leave for a few hours.

You would not want to do that until your milk was well established as every feeding you miss your supply tanks. Some women might be fine with this and others might not. Also formula is a lot harder to digest than breastmilk. Could always pump just a lil to have a couples bottles on hand. Again no bottles until milk is established and babe is doing well. At least a month. Unless you are working mom a d will be full timepumping going straight to bottles.

Atsaukina1
October 25th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Bee- are u in the US?
This will be our 5th homebirth. My first was a natural hossy birth but had me fighting w the nurse and I said never again.

Hitmebabyonemoretime
October 25th, 2015, 10:40 AM
Watch this video ladies.... There should be no "snobbery" or judgement in motherhood. The way we raise our babies is completely our choices.
Taytum I'm sure you're doing all kinds of reading, but if you're looking for answers from experts I highly recommend a trained lactation consultant, or even calling Laleche League. Your midwife (if you go that way) can also help you with obtaining info to help you make informed choices. You have all kinds of time to decide too :)

KMOCI - Similac Commercial: The Mother (http://youtu.be/XYliyCxV2AE)

Atsaukina1
October 25th, 2015, 12:47 PM
Cool born and raised socal- SD but all the way on the east coast now:(
Hitme- I never ever go up to moms and ask whether they formula feed, bf, hb, CD, circumsize( should be illegal!) But IF a mother asks then I will do my best to show the real pros and cons because too many women are losing the art and experience of breastfeeding and who will teach our children what is normal? You have a lot of ffing moms that offer breastfeeding advice when they are really very different. Once the choice is made and they are happy with it fine but sometimes women have no irl support and just seeking information is important:)

HealthyGirl
October 25th, 2015, 06:37 PM
I Breast fed my son only until 6 months of age. I tried to do more but I had to go back to work and pumping was too hard since i didn't have much milk.
You have to do what's right for you. Don't feel pressured to breastfeed if it's not for you.

HealthyGirl
October 25th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Can someone please tell me why in my 6 week ultrasound ( vaginal) my gestational sac is vertical and not horizontal?
Almost every ultrasound I've seen the sac is horizontal.
Is my placenta on the left or right? It looks really confusing to me.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/25/6b0f4f527a63f82e566e28064d32f1a2.jpg

TaytumJ
October 25th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Thanks for all of your thoughts, ladies! I do worry that baby is due in May, and I'll be back to work by August, and while I can probably pump at work, there is never a set schedule in my day. If a crisis comes up or a student shows up bawling or wanting to self harm, I NEED to be available. It's things like that that do worry me. Lots of time to think about it and a lot of opinions out there!

Thank you Hitme for the video. So true - we really need all the support from other parents that we can get! Definitely no judgement in any decision another mom makes, even if I don't agree with it. As a first time mommy I'll have a lot of questions for you ladies who have been through it!

Boyzmommy
October 25th, 2015, 09:45 PM
I think it can vary for the sac to be horizontal or vertical.

Junie
October 26th, 2015, 02:31 AM
Taytum: I also used formula when I went out and about without the baby and didn't pump. I found pumping to be too much of a hassle and since I'm a SAHM I preferred to use formula when I had an event to go to without the baby which wasn't very often. It worked great for us.

covered in blue
October 26th, 2015, 03:09 AM
Healthygirl - I think it's probably just the way they were holding the probe coz they tilt it all around trying to get in line with bubs. Sometimes it can just be little contractions that can change the shape too, or if you have a slightly different shaped uterus or tilted a bit. Nothing to worry about.
It's hard to tell what side yours is implanted. I'd probably guess left as that could be a bit of placenta and/or cord just above where it says "baby". I don't really believe ramzi theory much though.

HealthyGirl
October 26th, 2015, 10:31 AM
My uterus is tilted so maybe that's the reason for it. Thanks

babypinkno3
October 26th, 2015, 01:46 PM
I FF DS1 and BF DS2. I will probably be BF again because it's so much easier. Less bottles to clean, no running to the kitchen to grab a bottle or measuring in the middle of the night, and when you head out, if you forget a bottle it's no biggie. Just find a private place and feed. I swear it sounds scarier than it actually is. I also got so much more sleep by cosleeping and feeding at night. It gets tiring like anything else but FF was more work. Besides, it made me realize how much I stressed out about how many ounces DS1 was eating. With DS2 it was like "oh you're hungry again? Here's more milk" even with DH feeding him expressed milk, we never fussed over how much he was drinking anymore because we knew he was better at knowing how much he needed. Oh, and we saved so much money!! Do you know how many times DH had to run out in the middle of the night for another can of formula? So annoying. Lol I'm not gonna sit here and say BM is best and FF is inferior. DS1 has been just as healthy as DS2. DS2 was BF for 12 months and rarely got sick, even being in daycare at 3 months old, his growth has always been on track, but the only difference is that he was SO ATTACHED TO ME! To the point where it offended DH. Now? He's a daddy's boy. And DH is loving it. Pumping at work was not hard either. My best advise is to find a pumping system that works best for you and give yourself time to learn. Anyway, I could go on and on. If I could leave you with one last word of advice, it would be to at least try to BF for the first days/week. It's the hardest week, but that colostrum is gold. You'll also get a good idea of your baby's own natural routine. Enjoy your baby, put your legs up, and BF. You won't have to be worried about a dirty kitchen and dirty bottles. It's such a good excuse to have everyone else up and getting stuff done while you get to cuddle with your baby. Oh! And everyone rushes baby back to you when they cry! Unlike DS1, everyone wanted to feed him, burp him, hold him. It made me feel left out those first few weeks. Everything takes time and practice, BF is no different. Just don't assume FF is easier because of its portability. BM is just as easy, if not easier. I'm glad I got to experience both. Both have benefits and both have frustrations.

Atsaukina1
October 27th, 2015, 10:02 AM
Uti results came back negative which is good and either that gallon of water in less than 24 hours cleared it of I never had it. Very weird since I could not stop feeling like I had to pee even right after going and of course my side hurting. Luckily all is good now and I'm glad I waited for culture results and didn't take antbx she offered. Gotta stay on the water ladies. So hard when I have to pee so often whether I drink or not. This lil baby:)

Atsaukina1
October 27th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Omg!! Nurse just called w/ verify results and starting going right into results and I was like hold on I don't want you to tell me gender. She started laughing and said she was gonna ask when she got to that part. So I'll be picking it up today. Dh said he wants to know and keep it secret from me for awhile lol. We have never found out w any of our children before so not sure when he or I will actually open envelope. Soo scared and excited right now!

Atsaukina1
October 27th, 2015, 12:15 PM
And I just had it done a week ago so was not expecting results this soon at all

HealthyGirl
October 27th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Hope you get what you want Atsaukina. Let us know if you ever read the results.

I'm gonna ask the nurse to not tell me gender over the phone either. Would rather pick it up and read it when I want to.

I did my test 2 days after you so I guess I will get mine soon too. Pretty nervous[emoji16]

Atsaukina1
October 27th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Hope yours comes fast like mine. Good luck. Fx for you!

Atsaukina1
October 27th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Wonder if she swayed:)
Love the lil boy in the other video that says " I hate girls" lol poor guy.
Mom of 6 boys has priceless reaction to 'gender reveal' - CNN Video (http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/04/09/pkg-moos-mother-reacts-to-having-a-girl.cnn)

Ashforblue
October 28th, 2015, 10:40 AM
How exciting, good luck with your results!

Pearl327
October 28th, 2015, 01:06 PM
Just back from mini baby moon with DH. The kids were with my parents while we were away. It was lovely, we ate and slept and went for walks in the woods and by the lake. The estate had horseriding too. I would love to have been brave enough to go. I have never rode while pregnant.

I must catch up on what I missed [emoji1]

Junie
October 30th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Sounds fabulous Pearl!!

Pearl327
October 30th, 2015, 01:17 PM
Started potty training DS today. Lots of accidents and washing waiting for me. The only one we got to the potty on time for was no2 so at least he saved me the big mess

Ashforblue
October 30th, 2015, 02:14 PM
We did the big scan today & our boy was perfect! So, so happy!!!!28090

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 02:14 PM
Congrats

Ashforblue
October 30th, 2015, 02:17 PM
He was all boy!28091

Ashforblue
October 30th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Congrats

Thx Boyz!

Pearl327
October 30th, 2015, 02:19 PM
That is great Ash.

covered in blue
October 30th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Congrats Ash :). So cute! Glad everything is going well. I have mine on Monday :)

Oh TTing fun Pearl :). Hang in there xx We are doing DS3 at the moment too. Though I'm not brave enough to go without nappies/diapers yet. Just taking him and getting what we can in the toilet but I know it's time for the next step now. He's taking off his pants and asking to go some of the time.

HealthyGirl
October 30th, 2015, 02:44 PM
I really thought I would get my harmony results by today but looks like I will have to go through another weekend in suspense.

Atsuakina did you get the courage to read the results? I hope you got your girl.

Ashforblue
October 30th, 2015, 03:23 PM
Thanks ladies! I'm so relieved to see the boy parts even though I had the harmony results, I teared up when I saw it....

Pearl, your so lucky you got to go somewhere with just your hubby, it's been years for me! I glad you enjoyed it :)

Atsaukina1
October 30th, 2015, 04:40 PM
I really thought I would get my harmony results by today but looks like I will have to go through another weekend in suspense.

Atsuakina did you get the courage to read the results? I hope you got your girl.

I didn't even pick them up yet lol.
Pearl- vacation sounds like heaven
We are also they have all been fully day/ night by 2.5 so hoping this one is the same. He goes pee and poop but lots of misses. He's only 2 and 2m so a lil bit of time but I really don't want 2 in diapers lol. I have a friend who cloth diapers and has a 2 and 1year old and is prego so gonna have three and sadly her house smells of it too.

Pearl327
October 30th, 2015, 04:52 PM
He was getting the hang of it before bed this evening so hopefully we will have more hits then misses tomorrow.

HealthyGirl
October 30th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Atsuakina can't believe you have such self control. Good for you [emoji3]

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Seriously i was thinking the same. I would have gone crazy

Atsaukina1
October 30th, 2015, 07:42 PM
I just feel like crap and after driving kids to school don't feel like driving more. Then it's closed when dh gets home too. Soo one of these days:) don't get me nervous but I'm thinking what if its another boy? I just don't want to know.

Boyzmommy
October 31st, 2015, 10:39 AM
Yup true. Thts y i m thinking of not having blood test. I dont want to hear its a boy

goodmom
October 31st, 2015, 01:10 PM
He was all boy!28091
So so happy for u Ash .... [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Pearl327
October 31st, 2015, 03:21 PM
Happy Halloween ladies. I hope you had fun trick or treating and watching fireworks with your families.

TaytumJ
November 1st, 2015, 08:52 AM
Congrats Ash!! I bet that was such a treat to see him and know it's true! :)

You do have some good willpower Atsaukina! DH though has said he doesn't think he doesn't want to find out gender either. Thankfully, I'll at least have a good nub shot to give you guys so I might have some sort of idea before hand, but he wants to be really surprised day of arrival!

Sorry I've been MIA - work has been super busy. I have a routine checkup this week on Thursday and then my NT scan next Thursday. Getting so close to that golden 2nd trimester! I also got a home Doppler from my SIL and I think I can hear baby bean's HB! But, do any of you ladies have one? How often can I use it? I would use it every day, but I worry there might be some risk involved or something? (Even though it only runs on a battery lol).

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 09:53 AM
I had fun trick treating with my boys. Feeling too anxious if its going to b a boy or girl

Ashforblue
November 1st, 2015, 11:26 AM
Thanks Goodmom & Taytum!! It was such a relief to confirm! I'm so in love already, especially since he's a big mover!! I'm a little sad b/c I know what I want to name my baby but someone told me it's really popular...... Do you ladies think Kolten is a popular name? The regular spelling is Colton but I want to go with the K spelling...

Boyz, when do you find out? I know the feeling, until my harmony results came in, I was a wreak!!

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 12:07 PM
Ash i m only 7 weeks so wont b finding out in near future. I wont b doing blood test if all is ok in ips. My insurance doesnt cover $700 in canada if mother is below 35

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 12:13 PM
Girls is it possible to not see a second sac in 6 weeks ultrasound? My stomach ferls so big for 7 weeks. Everyone is doubting its twins.
Or may b after two kids u show early

Pearl327
November 1st, 2015, 03:44 PM
Ash if you like the name then go for it. I never tell anyone in RL my name choices as everyone has an opinion on it before the baby is born. Once they are here it becomes part of them and no one would dare say anything bad. On DD my girls name that I knew I would name my little girl since I was small suddenly was in the top 5 girls names that year. But I stuck to my choice.

Boyzmommy, there is only a very small chance of missed twins, I think I had a pregnant belly from the first few weeks this time too.

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 04:04 PM
Thanks pearl. I was just expecting to hear twins as i took clomid. N was a bit disappointed to hear one sac only[emoji39]

covered in blue
November 1st, 2015, 07:31 PM
I've never heard of Kolten Ash. It sounds cool. If it's what you like then just go with it and don't worry. Even if he does bump into someone with the same name it's not the end of the world. I have an Isaac which is really popular here but no one cares. There are a few other Isaac's at school and they always call out to each other "hi Isaac" and it's like they are in some special club or something lol.

Well I had my 20 week scan this morning! Still a girl and so cute! I got some really awesome pictures. Everything looked good except for the placenta really close to the cervix but I'm sure that will move before delivery. I didn't get a good pic of her bits though as they looked at them first and said "yep that's a girl" but didn't take any pics and when they went back for a pic later she had cord between her legs lol.

covered in blue
November 1st, 2015, 07:39 PM

covered in blue
November 1st, 2015, 07:41 PM

TiffSal
November 1st, 2015, 07:49 PM
How awsome covered!! 😍

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 07:52 PM
Awww so cute

Ashforblue
November 1st, 2015, 08:16 PM
Thanks ladies, that will probably be his name since I love it! It's just that I have a Sophia & it kinda stinks when your child's name is always in the top 3!

Covered she is beautiful! I wish they would have given me a 3D pic again since the babies are looking like humans now!

So the Dr said that I can try a natural birth if I want, so now I have to decide about a natural or a C-section.... Both are a little risky... If I go C-section, he will be born on March 2nd.

Boyzmommy
November 1st, 2015, 08:53 PM
Ash i ll b making this decision down the road too. C section or vaginal. Hope u make a best decision for urself with keeping u n baby healthy

covered in blue
November 1st, 2015, 09:38 PM
Thank you :). I still can't believe you just wrote "she" lol. It still feels so foreign to me.

mandyp85
November 2nd, 2015, 04:44 AM
Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, had my 30th birthday, I got married and it was my youngest ds first birthday all in the last ten days so things have been a bit hectic and just got chance to catch up.

Congratulations Pearl on hearing girl :-)

Lovely pics of your little one covered :-)

Ash, I'm so happy for you that you had your little one confirmed as a boy, bet it was such a relief to actually see the "goods" lol.

As for me, I have accepted boy number 4 but am really struggling to work out my next move logistically speaking, having 6 kids would mean needing a bigger car and the best one for us is very expensive and not sure we could afford it. I have already decided that I will do my next sway slowly. Will lower calories, add fiber and a little exercise when my ds is born (I will not be breast feeding) and then gradually increase exercise and diet when I get closer to ttc (if we decide to go ahead with it) I am trying to get some clomid from somewhere but its proving difficult, don't suppose anyone has any leftovers? Lol. I think I need to go all out next time as it most definitely would be my last shot at another dd.

Pearl327
November 2nd, 2015, 06:27 AM
Fab pictures covered. I have never had a 3D scan the images are so clear.

Ash that is great that you get the option for a VBA2C. What were the reasons for the C-sections with your girls ?

Atsaukina1
November 2nd, 2015, 07:36 AM
Ash- I haven't heard in coltens at park or in my sons' classes. After I named my 3rd everywhere I went there was a parent calling their son even though I had never heard it/ noticed before lol. No one had my name as a child but now it is kinda popular. You never know. If u like it go w it.
Csec vs natural- the risks are higher every csec so its best depending on csec reasons, to go for vaginal. You will be up and walking as soon as giving birth:)

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 09:17 AM
Pearl my first was vag but my second was breech. I did two external versions with him to turn him but he was back where he was. I got contractions b4 my scheduled c section n had an emerg one after my contractions were starting stronger. I even ordered an ultrasound just few mins b4 my c section to make sure hes still breech.
But all ended well. He was too precious for all the trouble.

TaytumJ
November 2nd, 2015, 11:59 AM
Ash - I teach and I don't think Kolten is very common! I've seen more Colton's, but nothing like Jake! That name will be one I could never use just because I know so many! I like Kolten! :) I agree with whomever said they're not telling anyone until after baby is born. We're going with Cannon Leo for a boy and I know people will think that's so weird, but I LOVE it and think it's such a strong name. And Karsyn Lynn if it's a girl and I'm sure people will say it's too boy-ish. Whatevs, DH and I like them and that's that!

Happy birthday, Mandy!!

Covered - I LOVE the 3D scans!! I should look up and see if there's any place in my area that would do some for us a little later on. Super cool!

I have my regular OB on Thursday and then my NT scan next Thursday - hoping to get a good nub shot (and hoping that nub shot is angled up! ;))

TaytumJ
November 2nd, 2015, 12:04 PM
Ash - I teach and I don't think Kolten is very common! I've seen more Colton's, but nothing like Jake! That name will be one I could never use just because I know so many! I like Kolten! :) I agree with whomever said they're not telling anyone until after baby is born. We're going with Cannon Leo for a boy and I know people will think that's so weird, but I LOVE it and think it's such a strong name. And Karsyn Lynn if it's a girl and I'm sure people will say it's too boy-ish. Whatevs, DH and I like them and that's that!

Happy birthday, Mandy!!

Covered - I LOVE the 3D scans!! I should look up and see if there's any place in my area that would do some for us a little later on. Super cool!

I have my regular OB on Thursday and then my NT scan next Thursday - hoping to get a good nub shot (and hoping that nub shot is angled up! ;))

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 12:09 PM
Good luck girls

Pearl327
November 2nd, 2015, 01:59 PM
Mandy. Your post didn't show up in my phone earlier. Congratulations on your wedding and the birthdays. That was a very exciting few days

covered in blue
November 2nd, 2015, 06:59 PM
Congrats Mandy! And Happy Birthday :)

They are cool aren't they Taytum :). I'm going to print them out a reasonable size on photo paper and make a collage for the wall. I've never had 3D before either - well actually maybe with DS2 but they were really blurry and nothing to look at really.

Ashforblue
November 2nd, 2015, 08:23 PM
Wow Mandy, congrats on getting married & happy birthday!! Sounds like you have a great plan in place for your next child :)

Pearl~ my 1st I had high blood pressure & the sad thing is, I don't think they had a great reason for that c-section, my 2nd girl I wanted a natural birth but they wouldn't let me go past my due date & she never dropped down.... This time I did request a dr. Who does vbacs & he's even has some vbac2's! He's also had 1 uterine rupture which does scare me.... He says the risks are not that much higher on a vbac2 then a vbac..... After fighting for this, I must say that I'm a little nervous...of course I don't think they'll let me go past my due date this time either....
I'm glad you ladies haven't heard my name of choice a lot! Makes me feel better :)

Taytum~ I like your names you picked, thier unique & I'm a fan of unique!! Fxfx for a great nub shot of a boy! Can't wait to take a look :)

mandyp85
November 3rd, 2015, 04:54 AM
Thank you ladies, it was a manic few days and I'm completely exhausted still lol. The kids have gone back to school today tho so I can try and rest up a little :-)

I hope you ladies who are hoping for vbac's can manage to have one, will keep everything crossed for you :-)

Good luck taytum for your nt scan, I hope you see a lovely raised nub, please take ALL of my blue dust, I don't need it anymore :-)

I am happy I have a plan in place but I just feel in limbo at the min as I know I cant do anything right now, I am trying to enjoy my pregnancy, and I am, but I'm finding myself wishing the time away so I can start my next sway. Its a horrible feeling really as I love this little guy and I feel guilty for the way I'm feeling. Its not helped by having a dh who wants to call him Barney lol I don't think so lol.

Atsaukina1
November 3rd, 2015, 04:12 PM
Congrats Mandy on wedding and whirlwind bday parties too.
Ash- funny how they won't let you go past edd when it is just a guesstimate. My sil went for vbac2 in the states, so hard to find ob and then fight for here even though all risks are still lower than csecs. Anyway, she waited till last second, 30 min. Before she gave birth before hitting hossy. Anything that raises csec rates they are not supposed to do- induction being number 1. Just remember you are in charge and he cannot tell you no you can't do this, he can ASK, and offer his professional opinion. Sorry rant over.
Me- I have gender results in sealed envelope!!! One funny thing, the receptionist looked at the paper and saw gender. She then asked what I had already. After telling her she had a big smile and said "oh" so could be oh awesome a girl or oh awesome 5 boys lol.
Who was waiting on their blood test results? Any day now.

mandyp85
November 3rd, 2015, 04:17 PM
Thank you :-) when are you planning on opening your results? I hope you get your dd2. X

HealthyGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 07:56 PM
Atsuakina I was waiting on my results. I was so impatient that I called and I asked them to tell me gender over the phone. We are expecting boy # 2 like I thought. Im pretty happy to say I'm happy having 2 boys. This is our last baby so I won't ever have a daughter but that's totally ok with me.
Good luck! I hope it's says girl in your envelope.

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 08:28 PM
Healthy girl congrats. Its really wonderful to have two boys. I have them n will never change a thing about them. They are very close to each other even they are 4 yrs apart.
Today at park they were wrestling with each other n i thought it is really wonderful to have two of same gender.
I know having a daughter is our deep down desire but sometimes things are meant to b the way they are. [emoji106]
May b we ll see u in some time for third one

TaytumJ
November 3rd, 2015, 08:50 PM
Congrats Healthygirl!! I've always, always longed for a sister. I have a younger brother so while we're a pigeon pair, we aren't super close. I know this isn't true for all opposite gender siblings, but I'm always jealous of friends with sisters and my husband and his brother's relationship. Big congrats to you and your family!! ❤️

Atsaukina ahhhhhhhhhh!! How can you stand the suspense?! I would be dying! Hope it says girl!

HealthyGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 09:00 PM
Definitely no third one for me.
I have a sister and we are so different and not so close. So I think it really depends. I kinda am getting excited about being the only female in the house. I hope they know I'm the princess [emoji6]

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 09:01 PM
Yes you ll b the princess of the place

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 09:01 PM
Me n my sis are not close as well but both my brothers have closer bond. Yes it depends. But having two boys is wonderful [emoji106]

Boyzmommy
November 3rd, 2015, 09:03 PM
Healthy girl. Do you still have the bad taste in mouth ?
I m dealing with it and hate it. I m also feeling flutters on my right side of belly. I guess its the baby. When did u start feeling movements which side?

covered in blue
November 3rd, 2015, 09:49 PM
Congrats Healthygirl xx. I'm sure he'll make a great addition to your household. Go and spoil yourself a little. You deserve it xx.

netti02
November 3rd, 2015, 10:02 PM
Atsuakina how can you stand the suspense? !?!?! I woukd have ripped that envelope as soon as i had it 😂😂😂 thats why i cant find out at all hehe plus a mum of 4 boys myself i need some hope- opeeennnn it 😂😂😂😂😉

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

HealthyGirl
November 3rd, 2015, 11:09 PM
Boyszmommy yes I still have the nasty taste in my mouth. It's there 24/7. Some days it's worse and other days a little less. I hate my pregnancy mostly bc of the taste.
I'm so sick and tired of chewing gum. After chewing gum I start getting nauseated so it's all bad.
I don't feel any movement or flutters. I'm only 12 weeks along.
How is your mouth taste?

Atsaukina1
November 4th, 2015, 06:19 AM
Healthygirl- congrats on your son! A lil brother for your son:)
I like Gwen Stephanie's announcement of her 3 boy I think was her with a crown and she said thought I was gonna pass this on but looks like I'm still queen of the house:)

Atsaukina1
November 4th, 2015, 06:22 AM
Oh I think dh looked. He can't lie for anything so I told him I wouldn't ask or say anything about it. The last couple pregos he has been out of country when I found out so told him when he got back. He said he wants to have a secret lol silly man. I told him now he has to do some cute gender reveal since he knows:)

netti02
November 4th, 2015, 07:18 AM
Oh my what control your dh has hehe. Mine would have blurted it out at the first chance 😂

Butterfly Spirit
November 4th, 2015, 08:07 AM
:wave: Hi there ladies, I'm finally joining you here. I'm due in April!
I have been just cautiously going along with my pregnancy and hanging out in my own thread just incase something happened. Some days I would just visit my thread just to watch my ticker go up and nothing else. I think I'm solid now! lol
So on the 28th I found out that I'm having DS#3 this both shocked and terrified me. I really didn't think we'd have another boy. As the days have passed I've had my ups and downs on the matter. I announced to our family on Halloween with our costumes our pregnancy. I had not yet finished them and had to show a pic of the finished costumes, but it was a fun way to announce.
My mom-in-law was happy and gushing "Oh imagine it's another girl, you'll have a perfectly balanced family.." and DH spoke up and said "Well it's not, we know what it is, and it's a boy!" Our family couldn't believe that we went that long without announcing and that we already knew the gender. Everyone seemed very happy for us. My dreams decided to torture me a bit last night. Our baby came and I saw girl genitals and I happily said to DH "Wait, it's a girl!" My happiness felt so real and then DH said "Look again" and it was boy bits. lol
I know that every day will get easier, and I know in the end when I meet him, my heart will melt all over again as it did with our DS's as babies. I just wish I hadn't got my hopes so high.
I am going to finish our costumes hopefully tomorrow. I have just been so very constantly sick and can't even think of crafting. I'm also going to post more pics from our ultrasound that I know a few of you have been wanting to see! :)
On the day of my US I had a bad headache and DH talked me into taking Motrin, and I kicked myself for this hard. I have not had Motrin in SOO many months, but I couldn't go on any longer so I took some.. however a consequence from it came. My milk dried up! My DD has been dry nursing even though there's no milk. I am just sick about it. I'm her main source of nutrition. She does not really eat too much besides her milk. It's began a really scary new journey for us to make sure she eats and drinks! I am hoping with all my heart that my milk will return! I keep praying!!

I went through the thread and made notes so I can catch up:

Pearl: Congrats on the successful girl sway- How EXCITING!!!

Atsukine: As others have said, you do have amaaazing willpower. I could not do it. I'd prob be trying to get it out of my DH at this point!! :rofl:

Taytum: Lucky girl with just being nauseated and nothing else. It sounds like your genetics playing out and a similar MS pattern with your mom. But if you are worried, a Sonaline B home doppler is the best thing I ever purchased during pregnancy. They run around $50 and I always can hear the heartbeat for reassurance! :HH:
As far as breastfeeding, it's very new to you! This is your first little one! You won't know how it feels until they are born. As many mommas here will probably tell you, you'll receive an AMAZING bond with your baby with that first latch. It's hard to do at birth because your uterus will be contracting back down to size, and you will have uterine cramps, and you will feel it for a few days as you nurse. That is one thing I was not prepared for, and wish someone would have told me. But it only lasts the first few days or so. After this time, you just have to put to the test how nursing is for you. I co-sleep with all of my babies and nothing was more amazing than that and being able to nurse them throughout the night. I know that they were so happy and secure! They slept through the night so quickly knowing their momma was right there, and waking up to their happy faces, especially my DD, who always woke up with a huge grin, is something I will always treasure. But anyway, I'm sure you will know what is best for you. My DS 1&2 actually got nursing and formula because I wasn't sure that I was giving them enough nutritionally. My DD was exclusively breastfed. You'll be able to decide what is best for you and baby when the time comes.

Hitme: Congrats on your healthy bundle of blue!! Just think that your future DD has one more big brother to protect her!!! :wink:

HealthyGirl: Congrats on hearing boy. Girl, let me tell you.. you are really in for a treat. It's probably not what you imagined your family being but, having two boys is a treasure. Watching them play together, there's just something amazing about the bond that they form. My boys have their moments, it's not always easy, but they really are grateful to have each other at the end of the day and always watch out for one another.

Ash: Congrats on hearing blue! Kolten is actually one of my top favorite boy names. Go with it!! :)

Mandy: Congrats on another healthy bundle of blue! :HH:

Covered: How exciting that you have a little princess on the way! :HH:

Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone. I know that I will catch up eventually! :)

Going to go to bed now to sleep this sickness off! :sigh:

Atsaukina1
November 4th, 2015, 08:10 AM
Well we have never found out gender before so used to waiting the 40+ weeks:)
Netti- so staying team green the whole time? It really is amazing to find out a birth but I've been there 5x lol

netti02
November 4th, 2015, 09:31 AM
Trying to Atsuakina but ive found out every time hehe. But im really trying to stay team green this time. If i am having another boy i don't really want the 'its another boy' comment for 20 plus weeks before hes even here. Plus i think it will be great incentive for the getting through the labour part 😂😂😂

Atsaukina1
November 4th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Lol my incentive is knowing the pain will stop lol. Last one was not easy. Well my pushing never last longer than 30 min. And even though it was through the night and to the morning I just think my pain tolerance lessons as I get older. Luckily I'm back to myself as soon as babe is born:)

netti02
November 4th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Yeh ive noticed my pain tolerance dwindling with every birth 😂

Boyzmommy
November 4th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Healthy girl my mouth taste horrible. Its more like i have eaten something medicine tasting. It doesnt go away. Its always there. After eating its worst. I tried taking jolly ranchers n it helped until its in my mouth. But i m worried about too much sugar in them. I hate looking at chicken now a days. Other than occasional nausea. All is good. Preg seems like just same as my second son

HealthyGirl
November 4th, 2015, 01:00 PM
I feel the same too boyszmommy.
Did you have this with your other pregnancies?
Sucking on sour candy helps a bit but after the candy turns sweet it's awful. I've noticed sweet things make it worse.
Try drinking orange juice with ice. I sip it through out the day and find that it helps.

Atsaukina1
November 4th, 2015, 02:26 PM
What does doc say about it? I've never heard of it.
I do drool a lot more when prego, waking up with drool stuck to my face lol.

HealthyGirl
November 4th, 2015, 02:51 PM
It's just called dysguesia which means bad taste. Hormones play a role but that's all they know.

Boyzmommy
November 4th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Healthy girl. Jolly ranchers help. Roasted corns help.
I had it my last preg but i miss carried it. Not with my sons.

Boyzmommy
November 4th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Girls any of u know that right side babies are definite boys?

covered in blue
November 4th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Girls any of u know that right side babies are definite boys?

Nope it's not true - well not for me it seems anyway. I asked at my dating scan and they said right sided implantation (I Oed from right side too). I got told girl at 15 weeks and again at 20 weeks. It has been wrong for plenty of others too!

Boyzmommy
November 4th, 2015, 09:33 PM
Oh good. Thanks covered in blue with a little bit of pink dust now[emoji12]
I have been feeling flutters on right side n thought its a boy again.
Is ur preg different from boys

covered in blue
November 4th, 2015, 09:38 PM
Feels similar to DS3. I had really bad morning sickness with DS1 and DS2 but not these last 2 :). Apart from that pretty much the same.. FXed for pink! Xx

Hopefor4
November 4th, 2015, 11:57 PM
I had the bad taste in the mouth with this pregnancy and what seemed to help the most was peppermint gum. It also eased my nausea. It went away by week 16ish. Hopefully to you ladies experiencing it will find relief from it too soon.

I started feeling great and guess what happened, I most likely have whooping cough! I'm trying so hard to enjoy this pregnancy as it will be my last and I feel like fate is not helping right now. I'm a day shy of being 'halfway' and I'm feeling sad because with the at first daily vomiting, nausea and now being really sick I just feel miserable and not enjoying most aspects of pregnancy. ��

Ashforblue
November 5th, 2015, 12:17 AM
I'm sorry you didn't hear pink HealthyGirl, but I must say that having 2 of a kind is pretty special!

ButterflySpirit~ I'm glad you could join us! Congrats on your pregnancy :) I'm sorry your milk is drying up.... I hope it comes back for you!

Anyone else super big already? I already look like I'm about to give birth!!

Atsaukina1
November 5th, 2015, 09:08 AM
Hope- I'm sick too. Started w very sore throat, thought it was strep so gargled w apple cider vinegar my go to. Then that went away away and I have a horrible cough that just drains me. Haven't got a full night's sleep since being prego and someone in the house being sick and me having to pee. Have 3 kids in 3 diff. Schools so its like viruses overload ugggg.

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 09:48 AM
Ahhh atsaukina

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Hope u get better hun.
Thanks covered in blue and hopefor4
For answering.
I convince my self everyday its a boy do i dont get disappointed at anatomy scan. But will be over the moon if its a girl. I m almost 8 weeks vomited first time today otherwise was always nauseous. Seems like same as my ds2

Hopefor4
November 5th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Hope- I'm sick too. Started w very sore throat, thought it was strep so gargled w apple cider vinegar my go to. Then that went away away and I have a horrible cough that just drains me. Haven't got a full night's sleep since being prego and someone in the house being sick and me having to pee. Have 3 kids in 3 diff. Schools so its like viruses overload ugggg.

Sounds a little similar! Mine also started as a sore throat and runny nose. Those went away when cough came but the cough is like almost make me vomit, pee my pants and can't breathe awful cough that lasts for weeks. I'm on week two headed toward three of the cough. The one person in our house who has yet to get it is the one person who had the Dtap. Hopefully you don't have what we do and yours goes away quickly it's unfair to be pregnant and sick at the same time!

Pearl327
November 5th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Welcome butterfly spirit. Sorry you didn't hear girl but I am sure your DS will be the perfect fit for your family. My DD and DS play together really well and it is so sweet to watch her looking out for him. In about 2 years time I will be hoping to sway blue again for 2 of each so I can understand why you are a little bit disappointed.

Healthy girl for a family of two kids I prefer same gender siblings over the PP.

Ash I am feeling big too. But I think most of it is in my head as I get a surprise when I look in the mirror and I am not as big as I think. [emoji2]. That is not to say I don't have quite a nice sized bump for just over half way.

Sorry things are so tough for you Hopefor4 at the min. I hope you feel better soon. And you too Atsaukina. Coughs when pregnant are nasty.

Ashforblue
November 5th, 2015, 11:33 AM
Oh wow ladies, I hope you feel better soon!! For some reason, even though both my girls have gotten sick with colds & tummy bugs, I have managed to avoid getting sick at all!! Being preggo & sick is def not any fun :(

Boyzmommy
November 5th, 2015, 01:35 PM
True being sick n preggo is not fair.

covered in blue
November 5th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Get better soon ladies xx

babypinkno3
November 5th, 2015, 04:14 PM
Has anyone heard from Bobster? I was really hoping to hear an update from her.

covered in blue
November 5th, 2015, 07:23 PM
Has anyone heard from Bobster? I was really hoping to hear an update from her.

Me too! If I remember right she posted her nub and then deleted it. Hope you are doing ok Bobster and Hitme and Trueblue and anyone else we haven't heard from in a bit xx

TaytumJ
November 5th, 2015, 08:26 PM
I had my second appointment today at 11w5d and after a little searching she found heartbeat on Doppler! 162. :) it was 153 at 8w and now went up. Everyone keeps saying it's a girl...still holding out for blue!!

Hope all of you ladies get to feeling better. My nausea seemed to come back a bit this week and I'm exhausted (or time change US mamas?). But I've finally been able to eat a little better now and I feel SO much better about that.

Ashforblue
November 6th, 2015, 10:16 AM
I'm glad your baby is doing well Taytum! My little baby's heartbeat was high as well & he is all boy! Heartbeat doesn't say a thing about gender :)

Pearl327
November 6th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Taytum every old wife's tail and gender chart and even my gut feeling said that DD1 was a boy, so you never know who is in there waiting to meet you.

TaytumJ
November 6th, 2015, 06:46 PM
Thanks ladies! I knew those of you with boys would prove it wrong. �� You all are the best!

babypinkno3
November 7th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Thanks covered. I think I saw it. I hope she's doing well and comes back soon.

Tatum i think heartbeat says nothing about gender. This baby was a ramzi girl, 160+ heartbeat, growing small, and it's still a boy. My family keeps saying it could still be a girl because it's too soon to be sure, but I'm not trying to fool myself. I see a boy.

True Blue
November 7th, 2015, 03:49 PM
Hi mommas :)

Other than super painful indigestion I'm doing really good :) will find out gender in 11 days & totally expecting to hear girl. I've very much made peace with it.

I'm reading up on you all even though I'm not as chatty :) xx

Atsaukina1
November 7th, 2015, 08:07 PM
Ugg. Finally went to doc got meds for sinus infection. My face is feeling better but my cough is insane, peeing and throwing up. Seems like its getting worse before better. So I'm confined to that house. Hope everyone is having a better weekend than.me lol

Ashforblue
November 7th, 2015, 09:24 PM
True~ I have everything crossed that you hear blue!!!! Fxfxfx!

Hopefor4
November 8th, 2015, 02:33 AM
Ugg. Finally went to doc got meds for sinus infection. My face is feeling better but my cough is insane, peeing and throwing up. Seems like its getting worse before better. So I'm confined to that house. Hope everyone is having a better weekend than.me lol

Ahh jeeze I feel ya! Any chance it's whooping cough? The reason I'm sure we have it as one of the kiddos had the Dtap and he's the only one who hasn't gotten sick. Also the symptoms are on par for us. We don't have the 'whoop' but I read that only 50% cases develop it. Hopefully you don't have it but I wondered because you say vomiting and I assume that you are from the cough. Ours is like that too 😞

Hopefor4
November 8th, 2015, 02:35 AM
Thanks ladies! I knew those of you with boys would prove it wrong. �� You all are the best!

Yep those old wives tales mean nada lol. When will you find out the gender?

Boyzmommy
November 8th, 2015, 11:50 AM
Oh God. Hope you guys feel better. In my place both sons running high fever with coughs. Hubby sick only i m left but i m so tired with all night waking up and doing house chores that my energy is drained

Atsaukina1
November 8th, 2015, 01:50 PM
Ahh jeeze I feel ya! Any chance it's whooping cough? The reason I'm sure we have it as one of the kiddos had the Dtap and he's the only one who hasn't gotten sick. Also the symptoms are on par for us. We don't have the 'whoop' but I read that only 50% cases develop it. Hopefully you don't have it but I wondered because you say vomiting and I assume that you are from the cough. Ours is like that too ��

Funny as much as they talk about whooping cough they never test anyone I know for it and didn't mention it. I was in the room awhile and I'm sure the whole place could hear me coughing. My coughs are always a strong barking cough and I think being prego brought on the gag reflex with it. I guess only time will tell. My cough actually eased up today. I've only been eating soup and fruit so I do t add any mucous causing foods. Just ready to be done.

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2015, 01:59 PM
I had my second appointment today at 11w5d and after a little searching she found heartbeat on Doppler! 162. :) it was 153 at 8w and now went up. Everyone keeps saying it's a girl...still holding out for blue!!

Hope all of you ladies get to feeling better. My nausea seemed to come back a bit this week and I'm exhausted (or time change US mamas?). But I've finally been able to eat a little better now and I feel SO much better about that.

Heartrate is an old wives' tale. My girl's heartrate was by far the lowest of my 5 kids. A couple of my boys had hr sometimes even into the 170's.

True Blue
November 8th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Atsaukina I feel for you, I've had that cough before and it mightily SUCKS ((((((hugs)))))) feel better soon momma!!!

TaytumJ
November 8th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Heartrate is an old wives' tale. My girl's heartrate was by far the lowest of my 5 kids. A couple of my boys had hr sometimes even into the 170's.

Thanks, atomic, for the reassurance! I feel like I definitely know how you ladies feel when other people tell you you're having one gender and you were hoping for the other! Just counting down the days until hopefully a good nub shot...[emoji4]

Atsaukina1
November 10th, 2015, 12:10 PM
Ugg my cough is doing soo much better I can go hours vs minutes without coughing now. But now a wonderful prego symptom has reared its ugly head
Constant heartburn aggggg!! I get it every prego but man I thought it was 3rd tri but guess I didn't pay attention lol. I never have had heartburn unless prego. So if you see me rubbing underneath my boob I'm trying to massage the pain away bwahaha.

Pearl327
November 11th, 2015, 03:51 AM
Maybe it is only temporary Atsaukina brought on by the coughing. A couple of weeks ago I had a few bad days of heartburn but nothing since. I hope it is the same for you.

Junie
November 11th, 2015, 04:44 AM
I'm thinking of you today True!!!

TaytumJ
November 11th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Good luck today, True!!! [emoji4]

When you ladies had your NT scan was it transvaginal or abdominal? Mine is tomorrow morning and I'll be 12w5d but I really have no bump whatsoever. I just didn't know if they'd be able to see baby abdominally?

I keep dreaming about nubs!! I hope I can get a good shot!

XXforhubby
November 11th, 2015, 07:25 AM
I'll be stalking for updates True! FX and GL!!

Taytum- they do NT scans abdominally. You will have to go in with a full bladder to make it easier for them to see the baby. After they do their scan, you can pee and capture it if your OB requires a urine sample for your appointments. If you don't see your OB after your scan, you don't need to obtain a urine sample.

GL to you too Taytum!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

TaytumJ
November 11th, 2015, 07:58 AM
Thanks XX! I haven't heard anything from the office - it's not at my regular OB's office but at a perinatal clinic. Good to know about the full bladder, otherwise I wouldn't have known!

Ashforblue
November 12th, 2015, 10:13 AM
Good luck True & Taytum!! I hope you get your results fast Bee!!! Fxfxfxfx ladies :)

How's everyone feeling? I'm feeling amazing right now! My bump is huge & I can only see my toes when I inch my feet forward, lol! Less then 4 months to go for me, crazy!!! We need to post some bump pics!
My hubby & dd2 were able to feel bub kick last week.... He likes to play hide & go seek with people! He's constantly moving & it's my fave part of pregnancy!!!

TaytumJ
November 12th, 2015, 10:57 AM
I'm feeling good! No bump yet, but just feeling normal! :)

Test today went well! Baby was kind of stubborn but she gave us a lot of pics haha (which I posted for nub guesses!). She said baby was measuring at 13w1d, which was further than my 12w5d and heartbeat of 153 (exact same as 8 week appt!). So fun to actually see something resembling a baby! Haha

Ashforblue
November 12th, 2015, 11:09 AM
Awesome, I'm going to go look now!

Boyzmommy
November 12th, 2015, 04:29 PM
I ll do baking soda test tom [emoji12]

TaytumJ
November 12th, 2015, 06:23 PM
We weren't going to be team green and then hubby had a bad experience at a gender party and ever since then doesn't want to find out! Would it make me a bad wife to pay for an extra u/s just so I know?! [emoji12] lol!

I did baking soda early on and got girl, but my baking soda was like 5 years old so that might be why it didn't fizz haha! Where did you get the intelligender?

Boyzmommy
November 13th, 2015, 07:56 PM
I didnt do it yet bee. My younger one was vomiting all night n got high fever. So i was too occupied with him last night.

Ashforblue
November 14th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Maybe I'll try the baking soda test & see if it's right!

Boyzmommy
November 14th, 2015, 06:12 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/14/4badb37ae1a3ec1aeefe222180cfe254.jpg

Baby at 9+1weeks. Hb 161

Bee
November 14th, 2015, 09:12 PM
Cute bean, boyz!

Boyzmommy
November 14th, 2015, 11:34 PM
Thankyou bee. I asked ultrasound technologist about hb n she said why r u asking to co relate to babies sex. She said there is no relation btw higher hb to girls n lower to boy[emoji4]

covered in blue
November 15th, 2015, 02:46 AM
Glad your U/S went well boyzmommy! That's a great healthy heart rate. So nice to see all these healthy little babies growing :)

It's been very quiet here! Hope everyone is having/ had a good weekend!

It was a big weekend for us. 2 birthday parties, and my DS2 starts school tomorrow! I'm feeling very nervous about it. Probably coz it's been a tough decision to start him now rather than February (which is start of school year here) and he only knows one girl in his class :(. Eeeekkk. Everyone says he's ready so FXed I guess.

Atsaukina1
November 15th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Intelligender- I did it last prego and was opposite. If you want to waste the $$ for fun but def. Not accurate.

Ashforblue
November 15th, 2015, 11:12 AM
You were busy Covered! I can barely survive one birthday party in a month much less 2! I bet your son will do great! How old is he? My girls are 1/2 way through the school year here already! One is in preschool & is having tons of fun, the other is a third grader & was just formally identified gifted!!

covered in blue
November 15th, 2015, 03:37 PM
You were busy Covered! I can barely survive one birthday party in a month much less 2! I bet your son will do great! How old is he? My girls are 1/2 way through the school year here already! One is in preschool & is having tons of fun, the other is a third grader & was just formally identified gifted!!

Oh that's great Ash. Sounds like things are going great for them :). He's just turned 5. He got up B4 6am and quickly got dressed in his uniform so it was a long morning. He was happy though when I dropped him off so that's good :)

Yeah it's been a bit crazy really. I'll need to have a think what we do next year as it's hard with their 2 birthdays so close together. DS1 was in a real grump this morning. I was nearly going to keep him home for a mental health day.

Ashforblue
November 15th, 2015, 04:52 PM
I hope he has an amazing first day!!! & sometimes we all need mental health days, lol :)

Boyzmommy
November 15th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks covered in blue. It ws great seeing little bean. Atsaukina yeah i hve heard it to be wrong so many times.
Congrats ash for son being gfted[emoji106]

Boyboygirl
November 16th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Hi everyone, not sure if anyone remembers me but life just rolls along! I'm 19 weeks today and have my detailed ultrasound on wed! Can't wait to see baby and hope my dr will find out gender ASAP and call to let me know :). I also have a 3D booked to confirm on dec 13 haha. If it is a girl (or 3rd boy) I want to be as sure as can be!
Congratulations to all for healthy babies on the way. Excited for those who've had successful sways and hoping those that didn't, find peace with their little ones to come.

covered in blue
November 16th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Goodluck for Wednesday Boyboygirl! I hope you get some great shots (preferably with legs spread lol) xx

Boyzmommy
November 16th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Good luck boyboygirl

Boyzmommy
November 16th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Did you get a nub shot?

Boyboygirl
November 17th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon! (Wed) with my other two they didn't give any sort of nub shot or even show me when they were looking for gender on the screen :(. But luckily my dr is awesome and I know he'll call me with the result as soon as he finds out - so maybe even by tomorrow night!!

Atsaukina1
November 18th, 2015, 06:58 AM
Ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon! (Wed) with my other two they didn't give any sort of nub shot or even show me when they were looking for gender on the screen :(. But luckily my dr is awesome and I know he'll call me with the result as soon as he finds out - so maybe even by tomorrow night!!

Weird. Here that far along you'd just say or they ask do u want to know gender? And tell you right then and there.
Good luck :)

TaytumJ
November 18th, 2015, 07:59 AM
Good luck today boyboygirl! Hoping you hear pink very, very soon! :)

I just started second trimester - woo hoo! And we posted our announcent on social media and it felt so good and everyone is so happy for us. Makes it all feel a little more real!

Boyzmommy
November 18th, 2015, 09:44 AM
Thats good taytumj. I hope your second tri is much easier n u enjoy this little bean inside u

Boyboygirl
November 18th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Oh that would be nice if they did that here - apparently the ultrasound technicians aren't allowed to give any results (for anything) bc they aren't the doctors. It's annoying when it's something like gender - they won't even give their opinion based on what they see. And with my second son the tech says to me 'there's a beauty in there' - which of course got me thinking it was a girl. Next day my doctor tells me boy! So I'm not going to bother trying to read into anything they say. My dr says he'll probably know by the end of the day and so I will probably know by tonight!!!

Ashforblue
November 18th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Good luck!! I hope they tell you asap! Maybe you'll see if they pause on the potty shot.....

Congrats on getting to the 13th week Taytum! I always breathe a little easier when I hit 13 weeks!

Well, 24 weeks here! Next month I'll start going to the dr. Every 2 weeks!! Crazy how fast time goes.... I haven't had any morning sickness since about 14-15 weeks, then yesterday I threw up in the morning.... Feel pretty good today so hoping that was a fluke:)

babypinkno3
November 18th, 2015, 03:32 PM
We had our anatomy scan yesterday and confirmed boy [emoji847] we went out shopping after for his hospital outfit and although I kept getting distracted with the girl stuff, it was much easier moving on and choosing new, very boyish, items since I've always gone more for gender-neutral colors. I made a deal with DH before finding out gender that if it was a boy I would get to choose a nice, expensive diaper bag which I've never had before. But since we have almost all the stuff we need already, I figured I could splurge on this one thing for me. I'm very excited! We will definitely try for a girl for our 4th, and I'm already imagining how wonderful that would be. It feels good to admit to others that, yes I'm sad to not have a girl, but I'm also very happy to have a third baby boy! Humans have the ability to have complex feelings like this! But I'm not to focused on being sad. There's always next time. But before that I need to accept the fact that I may end up with 4 boys. I know I'd be okay with it, I just would need to prepare for all that heartbreak when I'm no longer the only girl they hug and kiss. My heart is breaking just thinking of it already. [emoji170][emoji170][emoji170]

covered in blue
November 18th, 2015, 03:47 PM
Congrats babypink :). I got a new diaper bag for DS3 too! Though mine had hand painted little dinosaurs on it lol. It was very cute but this little girl will be having dinosaurs too lol.
Oh I don't want our babies growing up too fast! I'm baby less today with 2 at school and one at Kindergarten :(. Waaaaahhh. I should go get some housework done.

Boyzmommy
November 18th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Congrats on feeling great about ur boy. I wish i m like u too [emoji106]

Boyboygirl
November 18th, 2015, 11:50 PM
Well ladies, it's a boy - I gotta say I'm surprised! Quite the mixed feelings going on as you can imagine (or share). Happy to have another sweet little boy but sad I probably won't ever have a little girl (we are most likely done - hubby says def done lol). I always wanted 3 kids, I just always imagined there'd be a girl in the mix. Still excited for my 3D scan - who knows, maybe we'll be surprised again lol

netti02
November 19th, 2015, 12:05 AM
Congrats on your little boy boyboygirl. Xxx

Boyzmommy
November 19th, 2015, 09:24 AM
Congrats boyboygirl. Enjoy ur 3d scan. If its ur last pregnancy. Enjoy it to its fullest. I guess thats wht is going to keep up my spirit if its a boy this time.
[emoji106]

Ashforblue
November 19th, 2015, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry you didn't hear girl.... Congrats on a healthy baby!

Atsaukina1
November 19th, 2015, 12:19 PM
Boygirl- congrats on another beautiful boy. Sorry you didn't hear girl. I swayed last time for a girl and got the wildest boy ever lol. So I know.
Bee- sorry your mw didn't listen to you. Most mw's are not for ultrasounds unless medically necessary like they used to be used. She still should listen if you want one as its your choice. If you really want one I would call her back and just say I have thought about it and I would like one. Speaking on eating like crap, I did also, but our body has a way and most stuff is fortified to get what it needs. If you got the prenatal profile blood test it will look at your iron and other things and give you a clue on your overall health. Really most things are out of our control and have nothing to do with our health, age, any of it. Good luck and hope you find peace either way.
Me- oh me. Just not going there. Depressed. Miss my family and having another one without any family support it just hits me hard every prego. I still haven't told anyone besides dh. Uggg. Need some ice cream but its pouring out and don't want to load up kids.

Pearl327
November 19th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Congratulations on your
3rd boys babypink and boyboygirl.

I have been smothered with a cold which is why I have been MIA. I had my 24 week checkup today and my little lady is doing great with an estimated weight of 750g. She is also moving a lot at regular times of the day now and she usually starts punching/head butting my bladder at 5:30-6 am to get me up to the toilet.

How is everyone else doing. It has been quiet on here lately.

True Blue
November 20th, 2015, 09:44 AM
It's a(nother) :giggle: Girl !!!!

I'm happy, we are all looking forward to her arrival :)

Congratulations on your DS's babypink & boyboygirl :bluecheer:

XX if you're reading this I'm gifting you with my pink baby dust, it's as strong as, if not stronger ;) than your blue dust and I'mf finished baby making so it is up for grabs :D

daisy4
November 20th, 2015, 10:03 AM
Congrats babypink, boyboygirl and true blue [emoji1]

XXforhubby
November 20th, 2015, 10:18 AM
Awe, True huge congrats on your sweet baby girl!!

I'll gladly take your pink dust- Lord knows I need all the help I can get [emoji6]!

Ashforblue
November 20th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Congrats on your baby girl True!

Boyzmommy
November 20th, 2015, 10:33 AM
True congrats. I ll grab all ur pinky dust

covered in blue
November 20th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Congrats Boyboygirl and True! Much love and hugs xx

Boyboygirl
November 20th, 2015, 02:18 PM
Congrats on your baby girl True! You must be as meant for girls as I am for boys lol.

Pearl327
November 20th, 2015, 02:32 PM
True congratulations on your baby girl.

Junie
November 20th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Big big congrats True- she was just meant to be! I still think you have given your daughters such an amazing gift of having so many sisters. Can you imagine? I would have loved it :)

kizzi46
November 20th, 2015, 04:46 PM

XX if you're reading this I'm gifting you with my pink baby dust, it's as strong as, if not stronger ;) than your blue dust and I'mf finished baby making so it is up for grabs :D

Congratulations True

Hopefor4
November 20th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Congrats True! Congrats babypink! Congrats boyboygirl!

TaytumJ
November 21st, 2015, 07:47 AM
Congrats to you boyboygirl and babypink on your baby boys! I think you're right in that the hardest part may be when they're head over heels for a new girl and it's not mama! How lucky they are to be so loved though! [emoji170] Also, any suggestions on nice diaper bags I'm all ears! I love the lily-jade line...may need to save up for that!

Congrats True on your little girl!! I know a family (actually, several!) with three girls and they are one of my favorite families! Their dad is this big, macho guy but he's done the dad's dance with each of his girls every year on the dance team as they went through high school. His youngest is a senior now so he's really good! [emoji6] you've got a lucky little girl and a beautiful family[emoji177][emoji166]

Atsaukina I hope you're feeling better or have someone to talk to about your feelings. I can't imagine how tough that must be. I hope you've had a brighter day today. [emoji173]️

Atsaukina1
November 21st, 2015, 09:38 AM
Congrats true on your girl. My sisters are my truest friends.
Diaper bags- only had one w my dd and then never used em. I'm the worst. I just throw a diaper and wipes in purse. Guess I don't get out much lol.

fox
November 21st, 2015, 04:31 PM

TrueBlue, I have been stalking you daily! Congratulations, hun! <3<3

Boyboygirl
November 21st, 2015, 04:37 PM
Petunia Picklbottom bags are the best! My hand bag size one looks like any stylish purse - and I've had so many compliments on it (as a purse). Little do they know there's a wipes case, change pad and diaper in there haha. I also have a large one I keep in the van with more essentials that I don't want to carry around with me everywhere.

Atsaukina1
November 22nd, 2015, 01:20 PM
Had to Google. Man those are $$ diaper bags lol

Boyzmommy
November 22nd, 2015, 01:45 PM
I know i wanted to buy petunia this time but budget is going to be tight so lets see. Its opposite at my place. My dh always wanted to buy brand names quality products and i cheap out. As hes good at putting us in debt anyways[emoji12]

Boyboygirl
November 22nd, 2015, 05:06 PM
Lol yeah they are - BUT you can often find them at nearly half price on babysteals.com so keep an eye out :). I got my big one on baby steals on a great sale. Plus can sell when you're done bc they are such great quality.

TaytumJ
November 22nd, 2015, 08:54 PM
Those are cute, boyboygirl, and I'd never heard of babysteals.com before! I'm just so partial to plain, leather bags. So boring! [emoji12]

Boyboygirl
November 23rd, 2015, 01:50 AM
Baby steals can be dangerous! Always different nice brands of things with big discounts. They even have kidsteals and she steals lol.

ThreeLittleStars
November 23rd, 2015, 10:04 AM
So, I thought I'd start posting here maybe since now that I'm having twins, I'm more likely to deliver closer to some of the ladies here.
Had my nt scan today. Was so nervous about finding out gender. Doctor said A is a boy and not sure about B but I'm really hesitant to believe him. He based it off potty shot and said he usually doesn't tell gender at 13 weeks but he's very sure. And he knew I have four girls already. Guess I'll have to wait another 3 weeks until next ultrasound to get a better idea? I got some profile shots. Honestly, B looks like a girl to me and I can't tell A's gender by nub. Thoughts? This doctor is an ultrasound specialist so I'm slightly more convinced but I also know 13 week potty shots can be deceiving. Don't really want to post my nub shots on here because I'm scared of what I'll hear. Mostly just happy they look healthy so far.

Atsaukina1
November 23rd, 2015, 10:23 AM
Congrats on your twins! So do you want two boys? That would be cool. I've known several twin moms to make it to edd mostly with a good diet and extra protein. So you never know:)
Budget- dd's and dh's bday b4 and 3 days after Xmas. Dd turning 16 so $$$. Hit a deer the other day deductible $$$, remodeling bathroom( dh doing all work) $$$, and of course my ins. I pay $500 a month for doesn't cover a cent to midwife. And I haven't even bought one Christmas present yet lol. If this is a girl think she'll be in all boy clothes like my first dd. Sister had just had a boy so got all his clothes lol.

ThreeLittleStars
November 23rd, 2015, 10:33 AM
Boy/girl twins would also be great :) thanks. My diet has not been great recently since I've been really sick but starting to feel better finally so hope to improve there.

Pearl327
November 23rd, 2015, 10:37 AM
Congratulations on your twins threelittlestars. That is very exciting.

I just finished my Santa shopping today at lunchtime but still waiting on two items for DS to be delivered. I have my motor tax due this week too and payday is 3 weeks away. But when it arrives I am treating myself to the packapod leather change bag -jasper. It is very $$$. But it is my gift to me since I will be wearing it for the next 2 years at least. We had a leather storksac one before that which was a gift but the internal lining is tore now.But it has been on the go for almost 5 years so it lasted well.

Atsaukina1
November 23rd, 2015, 02:40 PM
Those leather bags are niice.

Boyzmommy
November 23rd, 2015, 03:58 PM
Bee i have crazy depression too. I hope it leaves me alone as well

Boyboygirl
November 23rd, 2015, 07:28 PM
Congrats on your twins TLS! How exciting - and how busy you'll be!

TaytumJ
November 23rd, 2015, 08:44 PM
Bee - I am hoping against all hope that you get your girl. I hope you get to feeling better as well, that must be so hard.

I do really like the timi and Leslie cinnamon. Is yours huge - they look so big!! I'm only 5'4" and I'm afraid it will swallow me! Haha

ThreeLittleStars
November 24th, 2015, 01:17 AM
Bee, I really really hope you have a baby girl in there <3 it's so hard! I really appreciate this forum, because we all understand each other and how difficult it is.

Boyboygirl
November 24th, 2015, 02:15 PM
I'm in such a weird place emotionally - even though ultrasound said boy (at 19 weeks) I'm still holding on to the tiniest hope there was a mistake :(.. I have a 3D appt on the 13th of dec so at least I'll see for myself then. I always wanted 3 kids so I'm not thinking I want to keep trying for a girl... And a big part of me is perfectly happy having a 3rd boy. But I just always thought one of my kids would be a girl! And it's strange bc this is the first time I only had one girl name I loved and not any boy names. Sorry for the blabbering but as you all know it's not so easy to just a talk about these things out loud. And even though I have with my hubby, I don't want to keep harping on it bc I do and will love this little boy with my whole heart just as the other two (if it is indeed a boy haha). I know of one case personally that was told boy and it turned out to be a girl so I guess that's why I keep holding onto some hope. But even that hope makes me feel guilty!

Junie
November 24th, 2015, 11:47 PM
Sorry you're feeling depressed Boy boy girl and Bee!!

Three little stars, congrats on the twins! If your doctor said boy I would trust him! You could tell with mine by 13 weeks :)

Taytum I had a diaper bag with my first and with my second I just used a bigger purse and preferred that. Just buy a cute portable changing pad and you're set. I don't do formula/bottles so I always just needed a diaper, wipes, and that was pretty much it and that fit perfectly in a larger purse.

Then you can just buy yourself a nice leather bag and not pay for the mark up of it being a diaper bag. I'm planning to look for a new one black Friday.

Ashforblue
November 25th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Super congrats Three little stars!! How exciting! I bet your dr is right & at least one is a boy :)

Junie
November 26th, 2015, 08:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Americans :)

I haven't been posting much just because everything is going well with the pregnancy and uneventful, and I also feel so happy with having another boy and I don't want to take away from the feelings some of you are having.

But today I had an experience that I had to share. I have to admit I've always been a bit skeptical when people have posted stories about having friends or family that strongly preferred a certain sex. Not that I thought anyone was lying but just that I didn't know anyone like that but today I met a woman who was just like that!

When she found out I had a son she said A BOY?!? And when she found out I had 2 she said 2 BOYS?!? And was shocked that I had had another after 1 boy and now 2, and when she found out I was having a third boy and was happy about it, she literally couldn't understand and started going on about how I was brave and how impressive it was, not only 3 but 3 boys. I found it really offensive!! I was with a group of women and I mentioned that a lot is personality and girls can also be crazy, loud, etc and all the moms of girls wholeheartedly agreed but I just couldn't help thinking how clueless she was. I mean I do think my boys are probably a bit louder and more active then perhaps some girls but they also can quietly play with Lego or a train set for hours. Plus no matter the sex all children are different and we love them so much. Anyway I just had to share!