PDA

View Full Version : New thread-Due in Sept/Oct/Nov 2015

2boysJustOneGirl
October 23rd, 2015, 12:20 PM
Starting a new thread for those of us still waiting to meet our little ones:)

[emoji178]

2boysJustOneGirl
October 23rd, 2015, 12:23 PM
I am due tomorrow. In a state of self loathing and outbursts of tears- so tired of waiting. [emoji20]

[emoji178]

atomic sagebrush
October 23rd, 2015, 12:31 PM
AAA so excited!! Why are you in a state of self-loathing?

2boysJustOneGirl
October 23rd, 2015, 12:58 PM
Lol. I feel like my body just won't cooperate and go into labor already!

[emoji178]

tarasue
October 24th, 2015, 09:33 AM
Hang in there 2 boys!! I'm just the opposite! I'm 37 weeks yesterday and don't want this baby to make his/her debut until November 1st, for insurance reasons...... A week and a half ago I was already 50% effaced and dilated to a 3!!! I didn't have my ob check me at this last weeks appt because I don't want to further things along any more! My next apt is nov. 3rd!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/24/bfe620951f08bea612bfcdc934e13059.jpg

That's my bump at 36 weeks, one week ago! I feel huge and having lots of pelvic pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie85
October 24th, 2015, 08:08 PM

Just wanted to share a pic of my daughter!

Tara you look amazing btw.

Sunbuny
October 25th, 2015, 02:39 AM
Hi girls, just crashing from a due in Dec because I'm actually being induced in November.

Gotta say Tarasue,you look amazing! And Rosie, what a very pretty girl. Congratulations!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

2boysJustOneGirl
October 25th, 2015, 07:11 AM
She is beautiful Rosie!!!

[emoji178]

2boysJustOneGirl
October 25th, 2015, 07:17 AM
Tarasue! I was wondering about you. You look fabulous! Hopefully all things work out- from what I am reading, most women carry labor patterns so expect a delivery similar to your others. Anyway, can't wait to hear your news:)

[emoji178]

Claire33
October 25th, 2015, 04:01 PM
FX 2boys, I hope labor starts soon!

Tarasue, you look beautiful, I hope baby stays in there until 1st Nov.!

Rosie, she is beautiful! :awe:

Sunbunny, welcome!

2boysJustOneGirl
October 26th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Finally some notion that labor could be near! 40% effaced, soft and more anterior which I could certainly tell as it didn't feel like she had to reach up to my ears to feel my cervix! [emoji23] only about 1cm but my record had been this way- once labor actually starts things move along and baby is here before I know it:)

[emoji178]

tarasue
October 27th, 2015, 01:55 PM
Best of luck two boys!!! Sounds like things could be getting started for you, keep us posted!

I've had lots of lower back pain and on and off contractions, my doctor wants me to come in and get checked in 30 min..... Not wanting to because I really need this baby to stay put until Sunday. I will be 38 weeks Friday, hopefully I can hold out for a few days!!!

EmileeJane
October 27th, 2015, 06:01 PM
Tarasue- you are tiny and adorable! Carry babies well! I am jealous you have that much going on. Very exciting! But I hope for your sake you make it to Sunday.

2boys that is also super exciting!!!! I cannot wait to hear about your babies gals! Good job being patient, I am having a hard time with that. Sending labor vibes and hoping it goes quickly once it starts!

Rosie- that is one sweet babe! Love her hair.

I am sitting tight here. Be 39 weeks Thursday, would really like to get this show on the road, but doubtful I'm sure.
Thought I might be in labor last night for a split seconds. Weird nausea, hot pain in back and major contractions. Turns out just a bowel move!!! Ha ha, sorry if TMI! Tons of Braxton Hicks but that's all.
Also am I the only one scared their babe will come out and be a boy? There are just girls EVERYWHERE right now. I'm having a hard time believing I get one too! I've stopped talking names and find myself saying 'the baby' instead of 'her'. It's truly giving me a bit of stress:/ silly as that sounds!
Best of luck gals. Can't wait to hear, excited for the few of us left!

tarasue
October 28th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Thank you all for your sweet comments:).

EmileeJane- I hope things start progressing a bit for you.

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster of a day. I went to the dr., she said I'm dilated to a 5, 80% effaced and the head is right there. She gave me 48 hrs... Well, I sat and cried all day, I am so not ready and so hoping to make it at least to November 1st.

Today, I feel fine. Still moving slow, but I don't see this little one making his or her appearance just yet. I know how quick I can all of a sudden, thinking this is it- it's go time! Praying we make it just a few more days, get me to Sunday lord!!

EmileeJane
October 29th, 2015, 01:32 AM
Tarasue - wow! That's pretty amazing to be at a 5 and just be walking around still! I am super jealous! What's up with the insurance business that's making it difficult?! That sucks cuz you should be able to be just ecstatic that it's all going down so quickly amd you get to have a baby anytime! You still could make it to Sunday. Stay still and seated a lot;) easier said than done, I know!
You and 2boys are on my mind. I'll be thinking of you gals! All the best!

tarasue
October 29th, 2015, 04:58 PM
Tarasue - wow! That's pretty amazing to be at a 5 and just be walking around still! I am super jealous! What's up with the insurance business that's making it difficult?! That sucks cuz you should be able to be just ecstatic that it's all going down so quickly amd you get to have a baby anytime! You still could make it to Sunday. Stay still and seated a lot;) easier said than done, I know!
You and 2boys are on my mind. I'll be thinking of you gals! All the best!

My husband started a new job a couple of months ago. Our new insurance starts on nov. 1st, Sunday. Otherwise we would have to purchase the cobra from his old job, which has an outrageous monthly fee and outrageous deductible, it would end up costing over $8000 if I had this baby before November 1st. Then on November 1st the new insurance takes over with a new deductible, though it has much better rates. But the insurance year would be over at the calendar year, so start over the deductible again Jan. 1. Trying not to stress over $$ and be excited about our little rainbow baby!!! This babies due date, nov. 13th, is the same date that I found out I was pregnant with the baby I lost in December. Everything comes around full circle!!

EmileeJane
October 29th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Tarasue- got ya on the insurance. Well sounds like you're hanging in there so you may just make it after all!!!
That's crazy about Nov 13th. It does all seem to come around. Excited to hear how thw next few days/week goes!

I have 2boys on my mind. Wondering if she is in labor or had her baby!!!! I'll be checking in on you all!

2boysJustOneGirl
October 30th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Still no baby[emoji20]. I am 40+5 and still no baby. My midwife gave me a sweep yesterday but i don't feel anything really, other than annoying Braxton hicks and a few aches and pains. I have moments of complete disappointment and discourage to moments of hope and excitement- I am so ready to see this baby girl and I don't understand why my body just won't let me. It's frustrating to keep waking up "still pregnant"!

[emoji178]

EmileeJane
October 30th, 2015, 07:32 AM
Oh man 2boys, bummer! I am pretty sure that will be me too. This is the hardest part.
I am already so uncomfortable every day and nights are the worst. Aside from agonizing carpal tunnel pain I have 3rd trimester insomnia. Up every night at 3am. Which is why I'm online now! Baby is up with me so for now that's my comfort.
I'm with you though, this is my 3rd pregnancy why the check can't we catch a break and not go over due?!?!
A gal I know had her 1st baby at 40wks 1day last Saturday! I also thought she had to be having a boy since there are SO MANY girls being born out there. But nope she had a girl! So I am half convinced they got my 2 ultrasounds wrong and packed a gray outfit in the baby bag just in case. Ugh I would be devastate!
And I get pretty upset by anyone who gets to go anytime before 40 wks. I guess maybe some people just naturally carry babies longer. It will be interesting to see since we know exactly when ovulation occurred thanks to US and temping. This is by far my most accurate EDD.
Sorry for rant no one can avoid it with me at this point and time.
I know you're beyond me 2boys but I feel your pain.glad to not be in it alone. Hope you get a baby soon! Thinking of you, treasure, and xxforhubby a lot!

2boysJustOneGirl
October 30th, 2015, 08:52 AM
Yes. I was up at 3am too! Usually up at 4 so today will be extra long.

I think my Edd is wrong- I have looked back at my records and I ovulated day16-18 (positive opk day 16) so with that my date would be October 29. I had an early us with edd the 24th but I have read that this is not as accurate as we think. When it comes to induction talk I will bring up this fact. My cycle was screwed up after my loss too so I don't think I fit the perfect 28day cycle mold

[emoji178]

XXforhubby
October 30th, 2015, 10:33 AM
I hope you ladies get to see your sweet babies soon, except Tarasue! I hope you can manage to hold out until 11/1!

I've been having contractions since 34 weeks! True contractions captured on the monitor at my last appointment. I only get 3 in an hour, but we will see when I get to meet this bub! DS1 was 8 days overdue and DS2 was 4 days early. With this guy, I started to measure 3.5 weeks early at 32 weeks and his huge growth spurt was confirmed at my scan then too [emoji16]! I hope I go early to avoid having to birth a larger baby naturally. I'm used to 6lbs 12 oz babies! Ah well, it will be what it will be. Oh and I'm 3.5cm dilated and 100% effaced. This means nothing since I was the same with DS1 and he came 8 days late!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I can't wait to see more cute babies [emoji4]!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

tarasue
October 30th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Oh two boys, I hope it's soon for you!!! Do you have an exercise ball you can sit on and bounce, that's what I think did it with ds2[emoji6].

EmileeJane, I'm sure it's still your little princess in there, but understand your worry[emoji6]

Xx- good to hear from you! Your like me, croch of steel we have!! I walked around for weeks at a 4 with ds2 and now at a 5 with this baby. My gut says the baby will come in a week or so, but I'm taking it easy until Sunday. No working out and off my feet as much as possible. I'm not ready to not be pregnant anymore & am already so sad that this is the last few days that I will ever carry a baby inside me[emoji53]. So, I must not be in too much pain!

XXforhubby
October 30th, 2015, 06:43 PM
Haha, yep, crotch of steel! I didn't know I was in labor with DS2. I went in to be seen because I was having muscle pain that was causing me to have sciatic nerve pain. They couldn't figure it out either, but I had one giant contraction on the monitor so they had me walk for an hour. I didn't believe them, because I didn't feel anything. I started to get horrid sciatic nerve pain after 40min and told DH to hell with this! He went to get the nurse, and I was packing up our things. She checked me and I was 6cm and 100% effaced after 40 min! I didn't feel a thing and thought she was crazy! I didn't start to get uncomfortable until I needed to push!

I'm scared I'll birth this guy at home [emoji16]! Definitely crotch of steel!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

tarasue
October 31st, 2015, 02:47 PM
That sounds about right xx!! I'm afraid of not making it to the hospital, my husband jokes that we will wake up one morning and there will be a baby and a mess in our bed[emoji16].

Claire33
October 31st, 2015, 05:47 PM
Tarasue, one more day and hopefully you can go into labor after that! 2boys, I hope you have the baby soon.

XX, I wish I had births like that instead of contractions from hell...

EmileeJane
November 1st, 2015, 08:59 AM
Yay Nov 1st! You made it Tarasue!! Yeah you and Xx sound like you have pretty amazing deliveries! So cool. Glad to hear you're enjoying the end! I should take notes!
2boys how are you hanging in there? It's hard to go into a new month when EDD was Oct:( did you talk to your midwife about your cycle and days being off?
My only comfort at the moment is that now that it's finally Nov I'm not leaving this month without a baby! I was having a lot of consistent Braxton Hicks, low back pain and pelvic floor pressure for most of morning/afternoon yesterday. I was getting excited and anxious but also didn't want to have a baby on Halloween. Anyway I didn't but I did lose a bit of my mucus plug! Had to Google it. I have never lost or seen one with my boys! It was off-white/yellow so nothing crazy yet but encouraging that the contractions I was having were something. Hope there's dilation happening! Not that this means labor will come soon but it's good to feel like I'm making progress!!!
Hope you're well ladies!

tarasue
November 1st, 2015, 05:32 PM
YeeHaa! It's November!!!
I can breathe a sigh of relief and just let nature take its course.

We are all getting so close, can't wait to see who goes next!!!

Claire33
November 2nd, 2015, 07:47 AM
Phew Tarasue!! Now you can just relax and wait :) 8000 dollars is a lot of money, I was getting stressed for you!

EmileeJane
November 3rd, 2015, 10:33 AM
All quiet on the western front huh? Can't wait to hear news....:)

tarasue
November 4th, 2015, 10:24 PM
Nothing new here.....

EmileeJane
November 4th, 2015, 11:41 PM
I'm in labor. Water broke in several gushes when I was picking my son up from school . Soooo much water! Contractions took a bit to start. But I remember how much they suck. Guess we'll be meeting this baby on her due date tomorrow!

2boysJustOneGirl
November 5th, 2015, 12:30 AM
Em!!! Yay for water breaking! Mine did today, November 4 and I am currently nursing my baby girl! Hattie Grace[emoji171]

[emoji178]

EmileeJane
November 5th, 2015, 06:10 AM
7.6lb 19.5inch baby girl, Nov 4th at 11:35pm. 25 min before her EDD. 8.5 hrs of labor after water broke. Got to hospital at 10 cm had her 1.5 hrs later. Pushing happened so fast we are still processing her arrival!
Congrats 2boys ! Our sweet girls share a birthday!

tarasue
November 5th, 2015, 08:31 AM
Congrats EmileeJane and twoboys!!!! It feels like they are never going to come out, then bam everything happens so quickly and you are now holding your little miracle in your arms!!! Glad everything went

I can't wait to see pics!!!

Mulberry Smurf
November 5th, 2015, 10:38 AM
Wow such a lot of exciting posts to read today congratulations ladies on your perfect bundles enjoy them so much! Xx

EmileeJane
November 7th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Thank you all so much! Sending you all good vibes for amazing births.
Mine was quick and amazing! I handled contractions so much better this time, even w/o my waters! Showed up to hospital at a 10! I was totally shocked had her 1.5 hrs later at 11:36pm, 24 min before her EDD.
Feeling physically better this time. No stitches and not a long pushing time, helped I think.
Iris Jade

EmileeJane
November 7th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Best wishes to you tarasue and Xx! And everyone else waiting for a Nov babe! I'll be checking in :)

XXforhubby
November 7th, 2015, 03:03 PM
So beautiful! Huge congrats!!

tarasue
November 7th, 2015, 05:58 PM
Congrats EmileeJane!!! She is beautiful!!!

One week to go for me, I'm so excited to find out if we have baby boy #3 or a little princess!!

Sunbuny
November 7th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Congratulations! She is absolutely lovely xx

Claire33
November 8th, 2015, 05:19 AM
Congrats 2boys and EmJ with your beautiful baby girls!! On the same day! Enjoy!

Tarasue, good luck with the wait!

Angelique, how are you doing? Have you had your baby?

tarasue
November 12th, 2015, 04:41 PM
I really thought last night something was getting started..... Nope, still here[emoji53]

EmileeJane
November 12th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Oh tarasue I know how you feel. It really could be anytime now. The day I went into labor I was feeling pretty low. I had no indication of anything. I did a vigorous floor clean. Lost a bit more mucus plug and was stoked about that! 30 min later my waters broke and 8.5 hours later I had my baby in my arms!
You have already made so much progress. I bet when it happens it'll be fast! Chin up it'll happen soon!

tarasue
November 15th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Introducing Dillon Matthew!!! Baby boy number 3 arrived at 4:51am!! It was another fast labor! Woke up at 3 am with contractions, got to the hospital at 4 am, pushed through one set of contractions and he was here! Would have been quicker had the doctor been here..... No time for any drugs, I would do it again in a heartbeat. No gender disappointment here, I am thrilled with my little man, just sad that this is the last one[emoji53].

Sunbuny
November 15th, 2015, 06:27 PM
Congratulations Tarasue! What a cutie! He looks so cosy there😊

2boysJustOneGirl
November 15th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Congrats tarasue! He is gorgeous:)

[emoji178]

XXforhubby
November 15th, 2015, 10:30 PM
Oh my Tarasue, is he ever gorgeous! Look at those cheeks- kiss them for me [emoji4]!

I'm so glad your labor and delivery went well!

Claire33
November 16th, 2015, 09:21 AM
CONGRATS Tarasue, what a beautiful little boy! Boy no.3 is a special one :awe::xy: Enjoy your babymoon!

Mulberry Smurf
November 16th, 2015, 09:37 AM
Congratulations tarasue he's perfect so glad he's here safely xx

EmileeJane
November 16th, 2015, 02:04 PM
How AMAZING Tarasue!!!! What a beautiful babe! That's delivery sounds so great!! Congrats on your sweet baby boy!!! Enjoy it all!!!

tarasue
November 16th, 2015, 08:20 PM
How AMAZING Tarasue!!!! What a beautiful babe! That's delivery sounds so great!! Congrats on your sweet baby boy!!! Enjoy it all!!!

It was a perfect delivery! It makes me wish two things: 1- I would have had both my first two un medicated and 2- that I could do it again! I must be crazy right!

XXforhubby
November 16th, 2015, 11:07 PM
You're not crazy at all! I'm so happy for you [emoji4]!!

2boysJustOneGirl
November 17th, 2015, 06:49 AM
It was a perfect delivery! It makes me wish two things: 1- I would have had both my first two un medicated and 2- that I could do it again! I must be crazy right!

Not crazy! I had Hattie totally unmedicated and it was the best experience of my life! So empowering. I had a small dose of analgesia in early (false) labor with my ds2 but went through active labor without anything as well. It's amazing and beautiful:) Way to go!!!

[emoji178]

EmileeJane
November 17th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Not crazy at all Tarasue! It is quite an experience! A crazy cool rush feeling it all, and yes empowering! I think as women we have a good experience and want to do it again just for the chance to do it better next time;)
Both my VBAC babies were unmedicated. My DS2'S birth was an intense 16hrs and I was fearful with every contraction, considering I'd never had them w/ DS1. With this birth I managed them really well and was ready to push when I got to hospital room at 10pm. In fact I was writing my post on here at like 840pm that night! Needless to say my 2nd unmedicated birth was much better and more tolerable. Also my physical and mental recovery has been much smoother and easier.
That being said I hope everyone is doing well postpartum! I most definitely had PPD with both my DSs so I have been looking out for the onset but so far so good. I am hoping you all are feeling well too! Best wishes!
Hang tight XX and the few who are left��

keepthefaith
November 18th, 2015, 01:51 AM
Hey just found this thread as lost you all when new one started!! Congrats on all the gorgeous little bundles!! Who is still waiting??!! Our baby Faith will be 12 weeks on Friday and is doing fab!! Can not believe how much we love her!! Have included a little picture to show you her! Xx

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/17/0fbd8ba4b6bdb04d1c0f50c32e3e3588.jpg

Sunbuny
November 18th, 2015, 02:51 AM
She's adorable KTF! So happy for you 😊 I'm technically due in a December but will be induced this Friday. We can't wait to meet our eagerly awaited baby 🎉🎀

Burakoam
November 18th, 2015, 09:34 PM

6 weeks. 10 pounds 14 ounces..not 100% positive on height but i know she is in the 96th percentile from my visit 2 days ago..also 75th percentile for her weight...

Exclusively breast fed and sleeping 5 hour stretches through the night for me...

Very blessed. i call her angel...the term is very fitting :) i am hoping she stays this way for..oh i dunno..her whole life lol..but something tells me i may only have about 10-12 years or so...lol ;)

big ol' mamas girl for sure.

XXforhubby
November 18th, 2015, 11:46 PM
Oh my goodness Bura, she is so beautiful! I'm so happy you both are doing so well- good job mama!!

Claire33
November 19th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Beautiful girls KTF and Bura!! :DD::awe:

Good luck with your induction Sunbuny!

tarasue
November 19th, 2015, 08:42 PM
Congrats Bura and KTF on your precious princesses!! They are beautiful!

XXforhubby
November 21st, 2015, 02:37 PM
My sweet DS3 was born today, Nov. 21st at 9:17am. He weighs 7.5lbs and is 20in. He is such a dream baby! So gentle and is a great nursed and sleeper already! I'm so in love [emoji4]!

Now if only DH and I could decide on his name....

XXforhubby
November 21st, 2015, 04:10 PM
We finally decided to name our sweet DS3 Aaron Michael [emoji4]!!

EmileeJane
November 21st, 2015, 05:13 PM
Congrats XX!!!! Enjoy your sweet boy! Glad it went well!
Sweet pix Bura and KTF!
It's been lovely keeping up with you all!
Sunbuny- good luck and best wishes with your induction!

EmileeJane
November 21st, 2015, 05:16 PM
Congrats XX!!!! Enjoy your sweet boy! Glad it went well!
Sweet pix Bura and KTF!
It's been lovely keeping up with you all!
Sunbuny- good luck and best wishes with your induction!

2boysJustOneGirl
November 21st, 2015, 09:56 PM
Congrats XX!

[emoji178]

Claire33
November 22nd, 2015, 08:51 AM
Congrats XX on your baby boy!! :awe: Beautiful name too :)

tarasue
November 22nd, 2015, 12:28 PM
Congrats xx!!! I'm so happy for you:)

mandyp85
November 22nd, 2015, 12:35 PM
Congratulations xx!! Cant believe your little boy is here already, your pregnancy seems to have flown by. All the best hun. Xxx

keepthefaith
November 23rd, 2015, 03:35 AM
Congrats xx xxx

Violet Winter
November 23rd, 2015, 04:13 AM
Congratulations xxforhubby!

2boysJustOneGirl
November 23rd, 2015, 10:39 AM
My daughter! I don't like to post a lot of pics of my kids but couldn't stand not to show her to you all[emoji4]. Hope atomic sees this- thank you for helping me get to her[emoji169]

Claire33
November 23rd, 2015, 12:22 PM
Congrats 2boys!! She is beautiful! :awe: She actually reminds me of my own daughter, they look similar!!

2boysJustOneGirl
November 23rd, 2015, 01:07 PM
Thanks Claire! I am trying to find a pic of your dd!

[emoji178]

Burakoam
November 23rd, 2015, 04:37 PM
Congratulations XX!!

2boys she is gorgeous...is that hair as red in real life as it looks in pictures!? Eeek! (red head myself with my middle daughter also a red head and Angel looking like she may end up one as well if not a strawberry blonde)

2boysJustOneGirl
November 23rd, 2015, 05:52 PM
She has some red tones. both DH and I have the same as do my boys. She is mostly blonde but it seems to be darkening now, like my boys!

[emoji178]

keepthefaith
November 23rd, 2015, 06:09 PM
Congrats 2boys little princess x

kitkat18
November 24th, 2015, 04:20 AM
Congrats everyone beautiful babes Xxx

Sent from my b1-720 using Tapatalk

Claire33
November 24th, 2015, 06:32 AM
2boys, I haven't posted a pic of my DD, I guess I just want to stay private :) But she looks a bit like your DD, both her hair and face!

2boysJustOneGirl
November 24th, 2015, 09:56 AM
I am very private too- I will delete my pics in a few days! Your daughter must be beautiful Claire[emoji6]

[emoji178]

atomic sagebrush
November 24th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Gorgeous pics! So happy for you all! :heart: