View Full Version : Ttc boy - confused should i try this month

goodmom
October 26th, 2015, 01:30 PM
Hi All,

I m swaying for a boy after 2 dds ... i did conceive in jun this year but sadly had a miscarriage on 4 sept... as we found at our 12 week scan tht it was a oblighted ovum case and the baby dint develop..

As soon as i came home after d&c... i started taking supplements folic acid, fish oil , vit d and multivitamins plus from a week back m taking iron tablet too ....14 days back i checked and got positive opk for ovulation and now got my periods today.

My question is what would you all suggest me... should i go ahead and dtd this month for boy or should i wait another month ... how will it help/or will put negative impact in terms of sway... as some ladies in my circle dont want me to try for pregnancy ...they say dont think of pregnancy and wait for atleast 3-4 months

Sorry for the long post [emoji19]

atomic sagebrush
October 27th, 2015, 03:16 PM
I think that since you went all the way to 12 weeks and had a D and C I would like you to wait one more cycle before trying. I think that will be best for your sway. I'm sorry for your loss.

goodmom
October 27th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Thx atomic ...xx hugs

goodmom
November 1st, 2015, 04:57 PM
I have one more question for Atomic

Seven Seas Multibionta Vitality Complete Multivitamin plus Probiotics Tablets | Holland & Barrett - the UK (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/seven-seas-multibionta-vitality-complete-multivitamin-plus-probiotics-tablets-60084189)

I posted these vitamins before in my thread which was in ttc after a loss and you said these vitamins look good as they contain probiotics too . I have just noted that they contain a huge amount of vit A 120mcg . So should i continue with these or change them to some prenatal vitamins . I will be attempting next month .

atomic sagebrush
November 2nd, 2015, 03:51 PM
These ones are really hard for me to comment on because I would have to go through and look up every single nutrient since the % is not listed. My Vitamin A information is in IU and I do not, off the top of my head, know the conversion rate and I don't trust the online ones. Did you post a different link before???

goodmom
November 2nd, 2015, 05:07 PM
Thx atomic i think i did post the same link before ...

The link i m posting now does show the percentage of above multivitamins...

http://www.auravita.com/OriginalImages/sese/sese12425_11_OI.jpg

I just want to know as i will be attempting in dec ....should i continue these or change it to some other ttc vitamins ....thx for ur help

atomic sagebrush
November 3rd, 2015, 05:31 PM
Occasionally I will go thru and look them up for someone. But I don't always have the time to do that.

Those are fine and actually also answer your question about the Vit. A - you can see it's only 15% andit's ok to take that much.

goodmom
November 3rd, 2015, 05:33 PM
Thx a lot ... we all love u for ur hard work ...x hugs

Ashforblue
November 3rd, 2015, 06:50 PM
Fx that you concieve right away with your rainbow baby!!!

goodmom
November 4th, 2015, 05:07 AM
Hugssxx ....Ash ...:)