PDA

View Full Version : Last scan of my Bub at 10 week mark when miscarrying. :(

1moregirl
October 27th, 2015, 01:42 AM
Just wanted to share this last scan of the baby I lost at around the 8-9 week Mark, yet the scan was taken at the 10 week Mark. This pic just arrived in the mail today as we had misplaced it somewhere at the hospital where I was treated. I have been staring and staring at it with intense sadness. I would really really like to try again (focusing less on a perfect girl sway and more on just a healthy pregnancy and baby), yet my DH is not budging. I may have to start the supplements and pray for some sort of oopsy or miracle or both. Anyway, this little baby may be gone but will never be forgotten.

nuthinbutpink
October 27th, 2015, 06:20 AM
I'm sorry.

pinkcomestrue
October 28th, 2015, 05:10 AM
I'm very sorry, I know exactly how you feel, hope you will a healthy baby soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
October 28th, 2015, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry. :(

1moregirl
October 28th, 2015, 11:29 PM
Thanks ladies, although considering I'm now 44, my odds of delivering (let alone carrying to full term) a healthy baby don't look good. :(

pinkcomestrue
October 29th, 2015, 04:15 AM
A client of mine delivered her first baby at 46 and second at 49, miracle does happen, be positive [emoji4]

ever hopeful
October 29th, 2015, 06:18 AM
..and I've just seen someone this morning, who I haven't seen for a while, she is now 48 and has a 7month old - last time I saw her three years ago she was desperate for a 2nd but thought it was too late and wouldn't happen, so there is certainly hope. xx

1moregirl
October 30th, 2015, 01:41 AM
Pinkcomestrue and Everhopeful - thank you sooooo much honeys. You've restored my faith again. I'm such a believer in chasing one's dreams and to have one last baby (hopefully a girl, but won't matter) and have recently felt sooo defeated. Yet to read these last two comments really gives me hope. I'm certain statistics we get given must be skewed because there are not many women in there 40s getting pregnant (although clearly that is now changing). I still find it hard to believe my eggs have completely had it since I got pregnant the first month (or 2nd) of trying and have never had any trouble conceiving. Plus last time I swayed I was taking calcium, magnesium, cranberry and prenatal and I think maybe I just created an acidic overload that maybe creates too much havoc with ones hormones. This next time (if I have the courage to go through with it), I am going to concentrate less on the perfect sway and more just on health. A more relaxed sway. Folic acid, Coq10 and my prenatals maybe 3x a week until BFP then daily. Will BD every 3 or 4 days using condoms and do actually attempt when I get first positive opk.

Dana-Alicia
October 30th, 2015, 04:09 AM
So sorry for your loss :( and so sorry your husband does not want to try again. My husband was the same after we lost our girl and I thought it was so unfair!! You were supposed to have a baby anyway, so why not try again? Sometimes I don't understand men, and they don't understand how much they are hurting us when they don't want to have another child, especially after a loss. I do hope your husband will change his mind en there will be a beautiful healthy baby for you in the end.

Boyzmommy
October 30th, 2015, 11:54 AM
I guess men have different ways to express their sadness and loss. My husband was same and didn't want to go through a loss again so he didn't want to try

1moregirl
October 31st, 2015, 06:24 PM
Thanks ladies. Yes - men are certainly wired differently to us aren't they? Yet when I asked him why he was so deadset against one last one he just said I don't have enough patience with the 3 we've already got. To me that is not really a decent enough reason. I have even offered him my full support for a vasectomy after this try if he will agree to it, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime I will just start taking my folic acid in high amounts, prenatal and Coq10 and pray for a miracle. :)

pinkcomestrue
November 2nd, 2015, 07:23 AM
You are quite lucky actually! Lol.. When I had the first one, my DH said, maximum 2 kids, and then I pregnant with another boy, I convinced him to try one more time, then he said straight away, no matter what result we are getting, promise me no more than 3 kids! Lol... So, I have a very last chance to get my girl! Best of luck for your number 4!!

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 09:18 AM
Same here pink. My hubby always wanted two. But i asked him to go for third but now i m trying to convince him to have another if its s boy.

pinkcomestrue
November 2nd, 2015, 09:29 AM
Boyzmommy so you are in the win win situation then! Hope you hear pink, if not, then I'm sure your DH would say yes for number 4, we women we know how to persuade men! I hope! Best of luck ladies

mandyp85
November 2nd, 2015, 09:32 AM
Well my dh said no more after our 3rd and I'm now pregnant with number 5, another boy, so I will again be trying to convince him to try one last time (even for me 6 would be the end of the road) I have also offered my full support for him to go get the snip but he refuses to do it. I just don't think men feel the same about having babies as we do. Good luck to you all.

Boyzmommy
November 2nd, 2015, 09:48 AM
Good luck mandy. I feel happy seeing big families. Its fun

mandyp85
November 6th, 2015, 05:12 AM
Same to you hun :-) it is fun, its complete madness at times but kids grow up quickly and the day will soon come when dh and I are home alone and I want to enjoy life with my family now, I used to worry about what other people thought of me having a big family but these days I don't care, you only live once, live it how you want and not how others want :-) good luck.