PDA

View Full Version : September 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 04:27 AM
Ok, ok, I'm not quite there yet but I'm all excited (bear with me, this is our first month ttc :wink:) and it just happens to be the 1st of the month!

I got a +OPK yesterday so I should ovulate later today. We DTD at about 6am this morning :bigsmile: I think the chances of me actually being pregnant are very slim because we did so much to prevent (and sway girl!). DH has released around 17 times in the past 10 days including 7 hours or so before our attempt. He actually struggled to finish during our attempt and this is the first time I can ever remember that happening - poor man, but I think we have the regular BD/release covered! I also used Rephresh a couple of mornings ago and used some Aci-jel when I went to bed last night (so again, 7 hours beforehand). I jumped and dumped too. You see what I mean about my chances of being pregnant?!

Anyhow - babydust to all and, let's hope September is our lucky month :flowerz:

Inglewood
September 1st, 2011, 04:51 AM
Just popping in to congratulate Princess!!!!! I am due 1st May, so that's 2 of us to get the ball rolling!!! Wishing you all lots of BFP's!!! xx

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 05:05 AM
How are you feeling purplefairy? You need a ticker!!

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 08:23 AM
Oh darn, my cycle just had to be completely different to usual this month didn't it?! I always get 2 days of +OPKs and O on the second day and I always know when I O because I get very sensitive kind of internally down below.

Yesterday I got my +OPK when I took it at around 4pm (it was negative the day before at the same time) and I wanted to DTD on O day to increase my chances of getting pregnant without dropping the girl sway stuff so we DTD this morning at 6am-ish. I just took my OPK at 1pm and it's negative! I've definitely had some twinging this morning but no more strong cramping - but that side of things always goes quiet on O day anyway. I didn't have the sensitive feeling which I usually get and I take to mean I'm ovulating (unless of course I was asleep when that happened!). So I'm thinking we may have missed the egg altogether. I definitely had EWCM after a BM yesterday evening (sorry!) ... oh heck, maybe we BD'd at the very moment that I ovulated!

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 08:49 AM
Zan, maybe you had perfect O+12 timing!!! I will be KFX that you get a one-hit-wonder month!!!

DM, LOL thanks for the optimism, hun! I hope you are right. I feel just fine this morning, but I cried for like 30 minutes this morning in the shower about feeling like it's not going to happen. So, definitely more emotional, and I tend to get a bit mean and depressive in the initial 4-6 weeks because of hormones. I don't know, I need to just keep a zen outlook and not analyze any of this. I've just been whiny the past few days, but I don't know if I will ttc any more after this month. I'm just SO over it all, over being 35lbs heavier, over the disappointment. I hate that my DH wouldn't have his own biological child, but at least he's got 2 great stepkids that he loves as his own. Meh....sorry to be depressing! I'm just ready to get into another phase in life. So sick of ttc purgatory.

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 09:17 AM
Big {hugs} Lola. You're always so positive and relaxed sounding, you're entitled to be pissed off some days too.

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 09:34 AM
Big {hugs} Lola. You're always so positive and relaxed sounding, you're entitled to be pissed off some days too.

Thank you! :awe: It gets hard after a while and makes you question whether you should keep chasing rainbows if it may never happen.

Emmy2012
September 1st, 2011, 10:09 AM
Lola I am crying with you! My chart looks so damn good I hate it! My temp went up even again this am yet BFN's of three different tests. I hate this.

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 10:52 AM
Your chart DOES look good, Emmy! I guess the annoying thing about charting is that they can look so good up until the day AF comes when it takes a nosedive. But it appears that your progesterone level has risen, which is a good sign! And don't fret about the bfns, you are still early. So important for us poas addicts to remember that MANY many women don't get a + until 14dpo even, so it's ok to be bummed about them, but no feeling out of the game until the red witch is here. FX this is a good month for us!!!!

Emmy2012
September 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
I so hope this is your month Lola, one of us needs to be knocked up! LOL I really just think I am out. If I was pregnant from looking at my chart implantation would have taken place 7 dpo and after 4 good temp rises I should have at least been able to pick up faint line. Oh well....I am off to Sept. Af is due Sunday. It just sucks, I have so many events coming up in the next two weeks so not eating is going to be so depressing.

Mochagirl
September 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM
I think the worst thing about this whole TTC/swaying thing is that often we can't get support from the people in our lives because we're keeping the whole process a secret and having to act normal in everyday life. I think that's why this virtual support network is so important. Hugs to all of you having a bad day! :HH:

princesssarah34
September 1st, 2011, 12:52 PM
Hi Ladies.....just popping on to say FX for you all baby dust and lots of other stuff!!!! :cheerteam:
I will be checking in every so often to see how all the BFP's are coming along!!!
GL Ladies!!!:HH:

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 12:54 PM
Emmy, I definitely had an implantation bleed with DS2 at 5dpo and I really don't remember getting an early BFP with him. I'm pretty sure I tested the day before AF was due and that the line was so feint I nearly threw the test away. You're still in but {hugs} for feeling as though you're not x

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 01:11 PM
Emmy, glad you are looking toward September with a positive attitude, but you are NOT out yet! I hate looking toward the next month with the diet also....I know you pink swayers probably hate me saying this, but at least you guys get to LOSE weight and not gain it! I feel like a cow, and like Mocha was saying, everyone in my life thinks I've let myself go or become depressed because of the m/c's, but I can't tell them I am intentionally getting heavier in hopes of a boy! ITA with you, Mocha, this site is such an amazing place of support for us!

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 01:17 PM
People are really suspicious of me losing weight quickly too, when they ask how I've done it and I say I'm just eating less and not snacking between meals it seems like a long tale - and obviously it's not something I've ever managed to do before so it's weird I suddenly have all this will power. I feel like I'm lying to everyone even when I'm not! This site is such a support :D

Mochagirl
September 1st, 2011, 01:30 PM
I'm worried people think I have an eating disorder. I wasn't big to begin with, but I would say I was on the high side of average, and I am well known for having a very large appetite and never having dieted a day in my life. Now people see me having tiny portions of food and know right away something is up. I'm really worried about a big family event coming up when I'll be seeing all my brothers, SILs, aunts, uncles and cousins. I think after losing 20 lbs I need to come up with a better answer than 'my 3 boys just keep me on the run all the time' when people ask me if I've lost weight - it's a flat-out lie, and they know it.

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
You'll have to layer your clothes or something so you don't look too tiny! You have a good handle on your diet now though mocha, you're doing great at keeping your weight steady. I think people must think it's odd that when I do eat I eat such rubbish - one minute they're asking how I've lost weight and the next I'm sat at my desk eating a jam tart or a cake!!

XXdreaming
September 1st, 2011, 01:48 PM
I'm worried people think I have an eating disorder. I wasn't big to begin with, but I would say I was on the high side of average, and I am well known for having a very large appetite and never having dieted a day in my life. Now people see me having tiny portions of food and know right away something is up. I'm really worried about a big family event coming up when I'll be seeing all my brothers, SILs, aunts, uncles and cousins. I think after losing 20 lbs I need to come up with a better answer than 'my 3 boys just keep me on the run all the time' when people ask me if I've lost weight - it's a flat-out lie, and they know it.

big hugs girl, I havent been on the diet that long just started last month so no really major weight loss for people to comment, but maybe tell them that you have been trying to get healthy such as eating more fruits and veggies and drinking lots of water and doing aerobics? and you had no clue that you would drop so much weight and then laugh like its no big deal maybe??

XXdreaming
September 1st, 2011, 01:53 PM
havent Oed yet anyday now though, GL everybody!!

Mochagirl
September 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM
Unfortunately, baggy clothes make me look even more sickly. I figure I might as well flaunt my new Size 0 body like I'm proud of it and people might be less likely to assume I have an eating disorder. The big event I'm going to in a month is my cousin's wedding, and I'm planning to buy a new dress for the occasion. I figure I'll probably never be a Size 0 again, so I might as well enjoy it! Some of you may remember that a while back I was trying to decide what dinner to order on my RSVP for this wedding: the veggie option or steak. I did end up ordering the steak, and when I got my BFN this month briefly thought about emailing to ask them to change it to veggie...but I decided that I'm going to eat the steak regardless as a big treat - I'll either have just found out I'm pregnant or have af and be starting my 6th month on the diet, so I think I'll deserve a steak! It'll also help deflect some of the questions if people see me digging into a big, fatty meal like that.

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 02:40 PM
It sure will - enjoy it and I bet you'll look fab too!

I now have the extreme tenderness I get when I ovulate - I guess I actually get those pains after I've ovulated! I always thought it was odd that it feels as though my insides are falling out when I O and my cervix is high - apparently it feels as though my cervix is low because it IS really low! Why have I never checked before?! If this is my O+12 then I ovulated at pretty much the precise moment we DTD this morning. Oh well, next month we'll just do it the night before which will be easier on DH anyway!

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 04:15 PM
Zan, don't worry about the timing too much....I dtd on O day both times (*think* it was O+12 but not sure) and got girls. Plus, you've been doing the more important things like diet and lowering sperm count. You have a great shot if this is your month!!! I saw in the pink thread that you are gonna do it again....and I say why not? I think there would already be sperm there, but if it makes you feel better to seal the deal, go for it. Is that a bad thing to advise for pink swayers? :worry:

Mocha, just tell them you are to be the next big swimsuit cover model and you are training for it! :giggle: I think it is a brilliant idea to treat yourself to a steak at the wedding. Definitely won't ruin your sway, and will be a nice iron/protein treat for a growing bub if you have one. Enjoy your fab skinny-ness!!!

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 04:26 PM
Lola, I have no idea! I know Atomic has her own theory that high sperm count sways boy and low sways girl because the girl (which is slightly bigger I believe) can make it through the egg with less help while the boy sperm need lots of others to help out. I don't want to 'call in for backup' and help those lads out if a lady was doing very well by herself thank you very much! I think we'll leave it - although I did just bung in some Aci-jel in preparation. I hope that won't affect any sperm already on their way ... in fact that doesn't even make sense given that the Aci-jel isn't that far up. I won't worry about that then, not worrying at all - just waiting :D

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 05:13 PM
Good thinking, Zan. You've probably got bullets in the chamber already!

Yuzu
September 1st, 2011, 05:15 PM
Oh, hello everyone! Please keep talking and telling interesting stories. I'm 4dpo and I'm trying to distract myself from testing too early!

shouldihope?
September 1st, 2011, 06:31 PM
Think I may have gotten a BFP. I am going to buy a more expensive test tonight. Totally shocked.

zanacal
September 2nd, 2011, 08:12 AM
Oh wow, that's fantastic shouldihope - let us know!!

Not long to wait Yuzu, FX for you! I hope you find something to distract you :D

How are you today Lola? I meant to say that I was such a moody bitch early in my pregnancy with DS3 - I had extreme PMS type symptoms for weeks! How many dpo are you now?

I'm just looking at my ticker and darn it I haven't farted once today!! I keep getting a stitch but I had such an incredibly crampy LP last month that I can't read anything into that in the slightest!

shouldihope?
September 2nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
Bought and digital and it said pregnant at 11dpo. At 8 dpo cheapy was negative. My sis just had ivf last month and I was hoping we would be pregnant at the same time but she lost them. I am scared to tell her now. I was looking foward to going through the journey together for once.

zanacal
September 2nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear about your sister though x

swish
September 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
Congratulations shouldihope!!!

Mochagirl
September 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
I'm just looking at my ticker and darn it I haven't farted once today!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LolaInLove
September 2nd, 2011, 08:50 AM
LMAO, Zanacal!!! I have been way moody the last couple of days, but not going to read into that. I could be just at the end of my ttc rope and its starting to show. I didn't test this morning (8dpo) and will probably wait till Sunday at 10dpo so I don't torture myself too much. I'm excited that you are in the 2ww for real now!

Congrats, shouldihope!!! I am sorry about your sister too, that is rough. My sister is ttc right now also and I was hoping the same, we'd be pregnant together. Maybe wait a while to tell her....is she going to cycle again?

Yuzu, I need more distraction too! When are you going to test?

Mocha, how you doin' girl?

Zivic-Bubac
September 2nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
Think I may have gotten a BFP. I am going to buy a more expensive test tonight. Totally shocked.

:rofl:
Keep us posted! :luck: :XX: :luck:

shouldihope?
September 2nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks guys. Sister may try again in a couple months. Any advice on breaking the news. Don't want to hurt her more by having friends posting about it on facebook and her not knowing.

Yuzu
September 2nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Zanacal-maybe the farts are saving themselves for later? :rofl:

Lola-I can't think of any distractions except for eating, and I can't do that. Also I'm stuck inside because of a tropical storm. Boo!

Shouldihope-Congratulations! I think you should tell your sister over a cup of coffee or something, just you two. I think she's going to be a little hurt no matter what, but undoubtedly she'll be happy for you.

Emmy2012
September 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Congrats shouldihope! Whoo Hooo! Hope we see some more BFP's (lola, zan and others)!!!

I will not be on that list...bummer....12dpo stark white BFN...so off to next month I guess. I hate my chart...such a teaser. Sucks big time.

LolaInLove
September 2nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Oh balls, Emmy, I am sorry. ): Charts can be evil....even though I temped this month and last because of the Clomid (I wanted to see what would happen), I was a much happier camper when I didn't temp but still charted everything else. Maybe that will help you relax a bit? It's good for pink! FX for next month, luv.

Yuzu...TS in NOLA??? Oh no, that always gets me worried! (I used to live there and hope to again some day.) One of my bffs here is a Katrina evacuee. Hope you all are doing alright! That might be a decent distraction, though, yea?

Shouldihope, I'm with others, I think a nice private convo is good. It is only natural that she may be upset, but I'll tell you what, your sister- and I'm gathering you two are close- is probably the one person who will get over the jealousy about it the fastest. Like I said, my sis is ttc right now also (she is 5dpo, I'm 8dpo!) and if she gets pg and I don't, I'll be upset for about 3 seconds and then be super happy about it for her. Do you tell right away, like your friends and all?

As for me, I am getting a cold, my temp spiked cuz I have a fever. Although I think this sucks big time, it makes me happy because when I'm pg I am always bitchy and always get a little headcold because my immune system gets compromised from the bean. So, eh, we'll see.

LolaInLove
September 2nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
ZB, when are you testing????

zanacal
September 2nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry Emmy x

zanacal
September 2nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
When am I allowed to start with the imaginary pregnancy symptoms? Today?! IPS no. 1 - I've had a stitch in my left side on and off all day. Weird. I may very well have had it last month too lol!

Mochagirl
September 2nd, 2011, 04:03 PM
I forgot to say congrats, shouldihope - let's get those September BFPs started!

LolaInLove
September 2nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
When am I allowed to start with the imaginary pregnancy symptoms? Today?! IPS no. 1 - I've had a stitch in my left side on and off all day. Weird. I may very well have had it last month too lol!

LOL!!!! My IPS#1 on 1dpo was "nausea" because I swore I felt a wave of barfiness one time. You are too funny!!! Better keep them coming this whole 2ww and give us some comic distraction!

Mochagirl
September 2nd, 2011, 04:23 PM
Mocha, how you doin' girl?

I'm doing ok - only cd6 and trying to patiently await O in about a week. I'm out of town right now visiting my mom, and have been very stressed about what I'll eat while I'm here, but so far day 1 is fine - my mom's making vegetarian pasta and sausages, so I can easily just eat the pasta. There'll be lots of garlic in it, but that's a far better cheat than having meat.

XXdreaming
September 2nd, 2011, 05:06 PM
My sister is ttcing too, she has going on a yr now and will be visiting the RE soon now, I conceived in july and was worried about telling her, I end of m/c but when she found out she was upset I didn't tell her sooner, so I know she was hurt because she wasn't but she was also excited too for me, so you might not want to wait too long in telling your sister, if I get a bfp this month its still gonna be hard to tell her but I think I hurt her feelings more from holding it from her

Zivic-Bubac
September 2nd, 2011, 05:37 PM
ZB, when are you testing????

Probably next Friday :)
You know how cheap I am, don't want to waste HPTs before af is due lol!

When are you testing? We should be maybe 1 day apart or so? FX your fever means you have baby on board! :luck:

I don't fart either, you guys got me worried....lol :p

zanacal
September 2nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
I don't fart either, you guys got me worried....lol :p

I'm sure that just means you're a lady ZB! FX for Friday :D

shouldihope?
September 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM
So who all got BFP's this month? Is there a due in May thread? My sis lives across the country from me. I so wish I couold tell her in person. I wish I could wait until she tries again. I think the fact that I have lost 37 lbs and my pants were already feeling uncomfortable today that it may be difficult to hide for long. Fx for bfp's for all those in the 2ww. After 6 months dieting I did horrible after a week into the last 2ww.

LolaInLove
September 3rd, 2011, 10:32 AM
There is a May thread going in the pg forum! I hope to join you there soon!

I tested this morning but got a bfn, but I expected it since I'm only 9dpo. ZB, you are funny, that was always my way of waiting because I didn't want to waste the expensive FRERs, but now I got the pack of cheap Wondfos on Amazon.com so I have 10 of them!

Ah well, I don't feel as sick today as I slept for like 15 hours yesterday, but I can't worry because I am taking a ton of super vitamins.

FX for everyone about to test! Hope you all have a great weekend!

zanacal
September 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
I hope you're not down about the BFN Lola, still so early, but I'll so be doing the same (no matter how often I tell myself I'll just wait until I miss AF!).

Still got the side stitches and cramping going on today!

ladybug
September 3rd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Hi ladies I'm back from my mom's service and I am 9dpo....I will start testing tomorrow....I hope to get a bfp this month as I got my +opk on the day my mom passed.....Goodluck everyone! I hope there are tons of BFP to celebrate this month

zanacal
September 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
It's good to 'see' you ladybug. It would be so special for you to get a BFP this month. {hugs}

XXdreaming
September 3rd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Ugh I am still waiting to O! Just a couple more days! IF I get a bfp I will be due may 27th, so I barely would make it in may lol I have been getting a lot stitches on my right side but I haven't ovulated yet, I never get any pain around ovulation wondering taking SI(cd1-6) could of caused it, but what could the sharp pains or crampiness on the right side mean? To many to be the egg releasing. Which I must of been thinking really hard about this when trying to go to bed because I dreamed I got a bfp and went in for blood work and u/s and there were 22 little embryos lmao I was pregnant with 22 babies aaahhhhh! Could you imagine if that was possible? To even carry them to term? Lmao

XXdreaming
September 3rd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Hi ladies I'm back from my mom's service and I am 9dpo....I will start testing tomorrow....I hope to get a bfp this month as I got my +opk on the day my mom passed.....Goodluck everyone! I hope there are tons of BFP to celebrate this month

I am so sorry for your loss :(

zanacal
September 3rd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Ugh I am still waiting to O! Just a couple more days! IF I get a bfp I will be due may 27th, so I barely would make it in may lol I have been getting a lot stitches on my right side but I haven't ovulated yet, I never get any pain around ovulation wondering taking SI(cd1-6) could of caused it, but what could the sharp pains or crampiness on the right side mean? To many to be the egg releasing. Which I must of been thinking really hard about this when trying to go to bed because I dreamed I got a bfp and went in for blood work and u/s and there were 22 little embryos lmao I was pregnant with 22 babies aaahhhhh! Could you imagine if that was possible? To even carry them to term? Lmao

I get so many cramps and pains over the days around O - I bet it's just the Soy changing things for you. FX you O soon!

LolaInLove
September 3rd, 2011, 10:53 AM

Oh hun, I will definitely be keeping my FX for you! I would love to see you get your bfp this month! Hope you and the family are doing ok. HUGS

shouldihope?
September 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
Lola- I had a negative at 8dpo and a positive at 11 dpo. So FX'd.
Zana- Totally had strange cramps and side aches (and still do). That is why I was so confused by a BFP.
Ladybug- Sorry about your mom. Praying that there is a little bundle of happiness that arrives after a stretch of sadness.

LolaInLove
September 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
XX, ITA with Zanacal....probably the SI having some fun with you. Hope you get um, ONE good egg down the shute soon!

LolaInLove
September 3rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
Lola- I had a negative at 8dpo and a positive at 11 dpo. So FX'd.
Zana- Totally had strange cramps and side aches (and still do). That is why I was so confused by a BFP.
Ladybug- Sorry about your mom. Praying that there is a little bundle of happiness that arrives after a stretch of sadness.

Thanks for reminding me of that! I am not upset, I know it's a day or two early if I am lucky this month. Hey, with my girls, I didn't get a readable line until 14dpo, although I got one at 10dpo with my 2 m/c this year.

Yuzu
September 3rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
Yuzu, I need more distraction too! When are you going to test?

I'm going to try to wait until 10dpo. The days are just creeping by.

Has anyone heard from Purplepoet?

zanacal
September 3rd, 2011, 04:42 PM
No, I hope she's ok.

How many dpo are you now Yuzu? Sorry if you already said. I scanned up but couldn't see.

I swear I feel a bit nauseous today - is that even possible at 2dpo?! In actual fact, I've rarely felt nauseous even when I have been pregnant and on the months I've felt sick and been convinced we must have had an oops I haven't been pregnant at all! I think the hormones (Saw P and Vitex) have alot to answer for in my case. They certainly caused alot of cramping and weird stuff last month when I knew I couldn't be pregnant - but of course this month I'm reading more into those symptoms, probably with the same outcome!

DoulaMama
September 3rd, 2011, 05:36 PM
Wow, there's quite a few of you testing right away!

I've been watching this thread for more BFP's! I'm so excited to have more of you in the pregnancy section with me!!!
Lola...9dpo was a BFN for me too....Let's hope tomorrow is your day!!!

~~~~~~~Bucket loads of +++++++ BFP/baby dust to you all~~~~~~~

And Alexis, if you visit here~ I'm so sorry for your loss, Hun. XOXO

Alexis2007
September 3rd, 2011, 10:26 PM
Thank you DM! :)

I hope to be back in this thread soon. CD 4 today.

Mochagirl
September 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
I'm a only a few days ahead of you, Alexis - CD7 - we can be cycle buddies again :HH:

Alexis2007
September 3rd, 2011, 10:58 PM
Yay Mocha!! Hope this is both of our sticky BFP cycle!!

LolaInLove
September 4th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Well another bfn, 10dpo. I know it's still early, but I just don't think this is my month. I really need to have DH do a semen analysis before I go on another month of Clomid. I just can't figure out what is wrong!

Mochagirl
September 4th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I'm sorry, Lola! Of course there's still time to get that BFP, but I know how disheartening those 10dpo bfns can be.

LolaInLove
September 4th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Yea, I got bfps at 10dpo before, so it's kinda my "day" although I know every pregnancy is different. I have this nagging intuition that something is wrong with one or both of us....maybe it's just age (I'm 35, he's almost 39)....idk.....I just hate that it can't happen naturally because we can't really afford IVF or anything.

zanacal
September 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM
So many {hugs} Lola, I have everything crossed for you, you so deserve it x

ladybug
September 4th, 2011, 03:30 PM
I am 10DPO and got a stark white negative.....The strange thing is for the past 3 months my LP has been only 9 days, I was kinda expecting AF to be here today but so far nothing....I did start B6 this month so it looks like it is helping my LP, which I am happy about....

So sorry Lola...hugs....I know how much bfn suck....Its still not over for you....maybe this one is a different gender and you will get a later BFP!!!! fingers crossed for you

Zivic-Bubac
September 4th, 2011, 04:09 PM
...maybe it's just age I'm 35 Huni, you are spring chicken compared to me.
I'm with Zani, big, big hugs to you :bighug: and everything crossed!!!! :luck: All my positive thoughts are coming your way :flowerz:

BTW, I ran in to an old acquaintance of mine, and she is due in a few days and 1 year older than me! So cool and gave me hope...
She is Scorpio, so she'll be 40 in November and this is her 1st child ( she was single long, long time and married recently) and she said she's planning at least 1 more! Cool!

zanacal
September 4th, 2011, 04:44 PM
There's still time for you ladybug - do you have any symptoms? I think it's good news that your LP has lengthened.

I'm still getting painful pulling very low in my abdomen and feel kind of queasy. I hope these are good signs but, as I keep saying, I know there are other reasons I could be feeling those things - or even just that I'm noticing them more this month!

ladybug
September 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I do have some symptoms....nausea, sore boobs, cramping, creamy cm, dry mouth and so thirsty....
I guess only time will tell....I will test again tomorrow

zanacal
September 4th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I really hope it's good news, sounds promising!

Emmy2012
September 5th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Hi Ladies, sorry I have'nt posted I have been kinda bummed the last few days. I don;t know what is happening with my body, Ia m late now, temps way up but only BFN's...hate my body

LolaInLove
September 5th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Wow, Emmy....looks like you normally have a 13 day LP also. Well, I got a bfn this morning again at 11dpo, so to cheer myself up and not feel totally out, I was looking at FF charts with neg hpt before positive hpt criteria, and there were a lot of them that didn't get a bfp until 15dpo or later. I remember with my DD2 and the pregnancy that I lost after that one which was a few years ago, that I got the faintest, like could barely see it, line at 14-15dpo. I doubt I would have seen it before that day. So, you never know! Maybe wait another couple of days and if you still have no AF and temps are up, get a FRER and see if it registers. I am sorry you've been bummed, I have also. I know, it sucks when you don't know what is going on and can't control either, for that matter.

Ladybug, still KFX for you!!!

Zanacal, you never know, your nausea may be legit!

ladybug
September 5th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I have a squinter this morning....a very faint pink line. I hope it's the start of something.

So sorry Emmy & Lola. I hate seeing bfn's too. Your not out until Af arrives. My last 2 pregnancies I only got my BFP's at 12 dpo and they were so faint. I hope we all get nice lines soon. Xo

LolaInLove
September 5th, 2011, 11:37 AM
OH YAY, Ladybug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so hoping and praying this is it for you! A squinter is a +!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmy2012
September 5th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Congrats Ladybug!! I knew it was meant to be for you.

Ok Ladies, I need some major help here. Still have no spotting what so ever. I woman on fertility friend mentioned maybe I o'd later since my chart did look kinda wierd. I never got a positive O test which I thought was wierd but Atomic said it could just mean supps are working. I put in watery cm only because everyone was reasurring me I o'd and I wanted my "official crosshairs". Well when I take out those watery cm and it goes only on my temps it only has me on DPO 8!!! WTH...did I O really late???? Could it be all the hormones?? Then I am freaking out cause I was terrrible on my diet int he TWW, DH was off of the licorce root, I was off of the saw palmetto, I know I probably O'd. Thsi whole cycle just has me so off...I don't understand!!! Look at my chart and what do you guys think?

ladybug
September 5th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I think I would go by your temps Emmy if you didn't get a positive opk. Looks like you are around 8dpo. The supps can make you O later for sure. My cycle changed a lot after starting the supps and the diet. I O later by 5 days and I had a short lp until I started B6 this month. Good luck!

zanacal
September 5th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Oh yay Ladybug, it really was meant to be for you this month I'm sure. I can't wait for your squinter to be clear as day!

I'm sorry Emmy, I don't chart so don't understand a great deal. The supplements changed my O day for sure - which ones are you taking? If you are 8dpo today might that little dip mean implantation?!

Lola, I'm sorry about the BFN. I'm always so flipping hopeful that I'll log on and find good news from you! I do hope it'll still come this month but I also read your post on the boy thread and I'm happy to hear you sounding positive about what your next steps might be - and your new toy sounds fun :D

As for me, I certainly feel pregnant (though I hate to admit that even to myself let alone out loud because I may very well be swallowing those words in a couple of weeks!). I'm getting lots of pulling and stabbing pains very low in my abdomen which was my first sign with DS3 and I feel a little queasy most of the time. I'll be on knicker watch from tomorrow because I had an implantation bleed with DS2 at 5dpo!

swish
September 5th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Congratulations, ladybug!!!
Sorry you're getting bfns Lola and Emmy. Emmy, I ov late due to the supplements, I'd definitely go by temps.
Z, OMG!!!!!! I'm trying not to get excited but I can't help it!!!!! Keep us updated! X

Yuzu
September 5th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Oh, I really hope you ladies have your BFPs! It's nice and encouraging to see your excitement. I'm at 8dpo and I won't test until 10dpo. I'm not trying to be negative, but I have these weird, crampy feelings that usually mean AF is on her way. Maybe this time she'll steer clear.

Mochagirl
September 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Congrats, ladybug! Sorry to all the frustrated ladies - I hope you get your BFPs soon.

Z - all your signs sound soooo positive - I hope this is it for you! How many dpo are you again?

My cervix has just started softening up, cm is abundant, and I've been getting niggly cramps, so I think O will be coming in a few days. Hopefully it won't come earlier, because DH and I haven't dtd at all yet this month and we won't be able to until we get home tomorrow!

XXdreaming
September 5th, 2011, 02:33 PM
Yay ladybug! So excited for you!! :)

Sorry ladies for all those bfns, ugh its so frustrating, but your not out until af, still rooting for you ladies!

As for me? I have officially ovulated today! Yay! So I can now officially be here lol (well tomorrow will be 1 dpo lol)

zanacal
September 5th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Oh, I really hope you ladies have your BFPs! It's nice and encouraging to see your excitement. I'm at 8dpo and I won't test until 10dpo. I'm not trying to be negative, but I have these weird, crampy feelings that usually mean AF is on her way. Maybe this time she'll steer clear.

I hope she does. FX Yuzu!

zanacal
September 5th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Z - all your signs sound soooo positive - I hope this is it for you! How many dpo are you again?

My cervix has just started softening up, cm is abundant, and I've been getting niggly cramps, so I think O will be coming in a few days. Hopefully it won't come earlier, because DH and I haven't dtd at all yet this month and we won't be able to until we get home tomorrow!

I'm only 4dpo so I'm getting way ahead of myself! I think I need to rein myself in and remind myself how crampy I was last month too and also that my hormones have been crazy with the Saw P and Vitex so I don't know my body as well as I usually would at the moment. Yay for ovulating, I hope the timing works out perfectly for you and DH.

Thanks swish!

zanacal
September 5th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Oh and my other symptom for today was a burning sensation 'down there' and also some shooting pains in the same place. Has anybody ever experienced that? I also have lots of cm. I'm trying not to check too often but it's either lotiony or watery (not EWCM like I had in my LP last month!).

Zivic-Bubac
September 5th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I'm getting lots of pulling and stabbing pains very low in my abdomen which was my first sign with DS3 and I feel a little queasy most of the time.
Zani, you sound sooooo pg! I do hope I'm right! FX!
Stabbing pains are promissing sign, I had a lot of those before BFP with my DD2. So, who knows - maybe it's a sign of pink bean? :luck:

WashingtonPromise
September 5th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Hey ladies....

Congrats Ladybug!!! I would love to see a pic :) pretty please :)

Lola: I am glad you are looking at the FF charts, there is still loads of hope for you. Do you have any symptoms?

Emmy: I had the same thing happen to me last month....I would say 8dpo too.

I had loads of creamy cm yesterday and today.....more than last month, I hope it means something. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up...too bad my Labor Day plans were cancelled, I need something to keep me from testing. I only have one of the early Answer tests and a Walmart brand....trying to wait until Wednesday (12dpo) to test.

Inglewood
September 5th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Popped in to say "hi" and see how u ladies are doing!

Zanacal, I get shooting pains at one side of my Vagina and right side of my womb (sorry, tmi!!) But had it quite early on ans till do and I'm 6wks pg tom. Also had a yellow dc at 5dpo? roughly?

4BlueLooking4Pink
September 5th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Hey ladies, I'm not officially in the 2ww yet but am hoping to join you in another day or two. Been getting +opk's finally at cd23 after my chemical pregnancy last month. So hopefully my body ov's like it seems it's going to and I can get back into the 2ww! Waiting to O sucks! lol. Good luck everyone!

LolaInLove
September 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Hi everyone!

Glad to see you back, Blue! FX for everyone!

Emmy, your chart is really triphasic.....I guess temps are the best to go by, but at least you dtd around both possible ov times, so that's good! I guess just wait and see now!

Zan, yay for all the tingly and pains, those are good signs, I believe.

Mocha, FX and catch that egg, girl!

As for me, I didn't test this morning. Just didn't feel like it. I'm 12dpo. Just feeling whatever about it. Hope to see some more bfps soon, though!!!

Emmy2012
September 6th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Good luck Lola I really hope this month is your month. Adn good luck to all the ladies here, I know I need some cheering up by seeing alot of BFP's!!!
Well I guess I am at 9dpo....feel like I was just here..oh wait I kinda was...or at least I thought I was! LOL I am trying to laugh about this whole thing now but I am just a mess! I am actually tired of testing...I have been doing it for over a week now...when I thought I was 8 dpo, I was really only 1 dpo...talk about the longest TWW ever!

LolaInLove
September 6th, 2011, 10:22 AM
OMG Emmy, I am sorry to hear you have to take a few steps back there! That would be torture to me also! Thanks for the wishes, I don't think I will be lucky this month, I feel AF-ish, but you never know.

ladybug
September 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Good luck ladies!!!!! I really hope you get your BFP's in the next few days.

Zan- your symptoms sound soooooo promising!

I an 12dpo and got a clear BFP this morning. I like to believe my mom had something to do with that. It's a bittersweet moment for sure

zanacal
September 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
That's amazing news ladybug, I like to think your mom had something to do with it too. Congratulations!

Oh Emmy, I'd be thoroughly cheesed off too! I hope you find some way to make the next week or so pass really quickly for you!

4Blue - the waiting is a killer isn't it? ... waiting to ovulate, waiting to test (repeat as necessary)! FX to see you here soon.

{hugs} Lola.

One more day Washington - exciting! Well done for holding off :D

Thanks purplefairy - I love that you're 6 weeks already :D

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM - real/imaginary symptoms of the day: I've had a headache on and off for the past 24 hours (horrid!), lots of cm which is leaving white marks in my underwear (ooh, lovely!) and the odd twinge in my tummy but less overall than the past few days. I'm also pretty bloated today even though I lost weight this week!

I decided to test next Tuesday at 12dpo. Tuesday is my weigh in day so if I don't get good news with one thing I should get it with the other :D

DoulaMama
September 6th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Good luck ladies!!!!! I really hope you get your BFP's in the next few days.

Zan- your symptoms sound soooooo promising!

I an 12dpo and got a clear BFP this morning. I like to believe my mom had something to do with that. It's a bittersweet moment for sure

OMGoodness Gina!!!!!! Congratulations!!! How absolutely wonderful for you, Hun. xoxox My thoughts are with you during this bittersweet time. I'm sure your mom got to meet your little sprout before sending him/her earthside. :)Happy and Healthy 9 months~~~ xoxo

purplepoet20
September 6th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I am only here to say Hi and that I will be joining the 2ww in about 2wks... AF due today and Ov around 18th.

zanacal
September 6th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I am only here to say Hi and that I will be joining the 2ww in about 2wks... AF due today and Ov around 18th.

We've missed you - several people have asked after you on various threads! FX for next month x

Inglewood
September 6th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Zanacal, I had headaches 2 days before my bfp....gosh you are sounding so promising!! well done on ur weight loss!! WOW!! I managed 31lbs, thinking I had ages to go before I'd get pg!! Was hoping to lose 42lbs, but hey! I can't believe I am 6wks too! Countdown to gender scan!! lol

FX for you all this month.... xx

Mochagirl
September 6th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Congratulations, ladybug!

Welcome back, purplepoet - we've missed you!

LolaInLove
September 6th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Hi honey! Glad to see you back!!!

WashingtonPromise
September 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Okay, testing in the morning. Trying not to get excited. I am REALLY trying to have the "in God's perfect timing" additude. I do trust that he will give us another child when the time is right....maybe it will be this month.

WashingtonPromise
September 7th, 2011, 07:47 AM
How do I show an image/pic on here...I forgot, I know it has something to do with the [img] thing....hmmm?

LolaInLove
September 7th, 2011, 08:25 AM
How do I show an image/pic on here...I forgot, I know it has something to do with the [img] thing....hmmm?

Ooooo, you are making me excited!!!!! You do the "go advanced" option and go to manage attachments and add them.

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Is that good news then Washington?!

I've never have any luck with the attachment option so I upload to photobucket.com and copy the IMG code straight into my post.

XXdreaming
September 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Is that good news then Washington?!

I've never have any luck with the attachment option so I upload to photobucket.com and copy the IMG code straight into my post.

That's what I do, can't wait to see :)

WashingtonPromise
September 7th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Okay ladies....what do you think?

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp536%3B6%3Enu%3D3343%3E879%3E89%3A%3E WSNRCG%3D36%3B6895245337nu0mrj

My monitor is really dark,so it is hard to tell if the line showed up in the pic.

What is the most sensitive digi?

ladybug
September 7th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Yay I see it!!!! Congrats!

XXdreaming
September 7th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I barely see it but its there!! Congrats washingtonpromise!!!

purplepoet20
September 7th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Zanacal and anyone who has wondered about me - I have been busy and sad...

It has been raining a lot in the last few months. We have been trying to finish as much outside remodeling as we can before winter starts. It normally gets to cold to do anything by mid october. We are so close to being done. We want to have the backyard done this year and ready for grass next Spring. Next year we get to do the front yard but that will be easy, it only needs 5 trees cut down and grass. Still can't believe there were 25 trees on such a small lot.

I also have tons of sewing to do for Christmas gifts. I am having a hard time with the sewing because I have 3 neices to sew dresses for. I have found patterns that I love so much and want to make a little dress for my own girl but I get so sad sewing that same pattern for a neice. I have fabric that my greatgrandma bought 25 years ago and tons that I bought just sitting in a tote. I can't use the fabric for a neice because I would cry the entire time I am sewing. I know if I start sewing dresses for my own girl and then have another boy it will be harder to deal with.

... I have been very sad the last few weeks and trying to stay away from the computer. I hope I get pregnant this month because I can't take anymore of these what ifs. I would consider adoption but I am afraid I want love a daughter as much if she wasn't mine. Maybe I will talk to my hubby about Dr Potter if we don't get pregnant this month.

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Zanacal and anyone who has wondered about me - I have been busy and sad...

It has been raining a lot in the last few months. We have been trying to finish as much outside remodeling as we can before winter starts. It normally gets to cold to do anything by mid october. We are so close to being done. We want to have the backyard done this year and ready for grass next Spring. Next year we get to do the front yard but that will be easy, it only needs 5 trees cut down and grass. Still can't believe there were 25 trees on such a small lot.

I also have tons of sewing to do for Christmas gifts. I am having a hard time with the sewing because I have 3 neices to sew dresses for. I have found patterns that I love so much and want to make a little dress for my own girl but I get so sad sewing that same pattern for a neice. I have fabric that my greatgrandma bought 25 years ago and tons that I bought just sitting in a tote. I can't use the fabric for a neice because I would cry the entire time I am sewing. I know if I start sewing dresses for my own girl and then have another boy it will be harder to deal with.

... I have been very sad the last few weeks and trying to stay away from the computer. I hope I get pregnant this month because I can't take anymore of these what ifs. I would consider adoption but I am afraid I want love a daughter as much if she wasn't mine. Maybe I will talk to my hubby about Dr Potter if we don't get pregnant this month.

It made me sad to read that purple, I'm so sorry you're feeling so down. Big {hugs}

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 11:16 AM
I see it too Washington. Yay - congratulations!!!! How are you feeling?!

ladybug
September 7th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm so sorry your feeling down poet. I hope and pray you get your BFP this month. Be kind to yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

ladybug
September 7th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I got PREGNANT on my digital this morning so it's official. I really feel my mom sent me this special angel. I'm sure if she can have it her way it will be a girl. I am due May 17. It's a bittersweet moment for sure. I feel I did all I could have done for my sway and this is my last baby for sure.

Good luck ladies I hope you all join my soon!!!

Yuzu
September 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Purplepoet--I'm so sorry you're feeling down. Sometimes things just suck, don't they? TTC is such a hard road.

WashingtonPromise-I see it too! How exciting!

Ladybug-I think your mother had a hand in helping your little one along. Very bittersweet, but beautiful.

I took my own test this morning at 10dpo and I'm not clear on the results. I thought I saw a faint line, but I'm almost positive that's wishful thinking. My luteal phase is only 11 days which means AF is due tomorrow and I feel exactly as though AF is on her way! I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month.:broken:

LolaInLove
September 7th, 2011, 12:33 PM
WP, I see a line! You see one, right????? CONGRATS!!!

PP, I am sorry to hear your have been down.....I know very much how you feel. I feel at the end of my ttc rope as well, and wonder how much longer I can do this myself. Ya know, if you can go HT, that would be great, and you would get your girl! I hope we both have some luck in the next month, hun. Lots of hugs.

Ladybug, that is so sweet, gives me tears. I hope this is indeed a sweet baby girl sent from your mom.

LolaInLove
September 7th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Hey Yuzu, I hope you don't have AF coming! I'm feeling the same way, I'm out. Hugs, next month we will get it done, yea?

swish
September 7th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Congratulations, ladybug, I'm so happy for you, I too believe your mum helped to bring this lovely baby to you, her way of giving you a little happiness back!
Congrats, wp!!!!!
Gl Lola and yuzu, fx af doesn't show up!!!
Pp, so sorry your having a hard time, swaying is sooo hard, xx

Mochagirl
September 7th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Congrats to Washington and ladybug on your BFPs!

You're not out yet, Yuzu - what kind of test did you use? Maybe get a FRER and try again later today?

purplepoet - I'm sooooo sorry you're feeling down. This whole swaying thing sucks so much. I hope we all get our BFPs this month. :HH:

WashingtonPromise
September 7th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Yuzu and Lola: Sorry :( , like swish said, it isn't over until AF comes....it is just easier to just get into the "October" mind set , though.

Ladybug: Congrats on your digi test!!! Was your other tests as light as mine? I am trying to figure how long I need to wait to do a digi test....that is how I would like to tell DH....it is killing me to not tell him yet though.

Thanks for all the congrats....I don't think I am going to breathe a sigh of relief until it is darker though.

Inglewood
September 7th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Congrats ladybug!! and WP...hope ur next and ur digi is +ve tom! x

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 03:21 PM
WP, I agree it's a great way to tell DH and I was thinking I might buy one when I get BFP (even though I have a drawer full of non-digi tests!) so I don't have to find the words to break it to DH (he always has a few moments of terror before he get to the happy part!). I really hope you get to do it tomorrow!

zanacal
September 7th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I think I'm going to fail miserably in waiting until cd12 to test since I've already done one ... and I'm only on cd6 and I don't think it's biologically possible to get a BFP yet!! This has to be the slowest 2 weeks (1 week even!) of my life - I'm sure I've never been like this in my 2wws before!

princesssarah34
September 7th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Been stalking the thread ladies! :bigsmile:
YAY on the BFP's ladies!! More May babies! :celebrate:

And everyone is right you are not out until AF shows!!
I thought I was out too....and I wasn't!! Hang in there girls!! :heart:

ladybug
September 7th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Ladybug: Congrats on your digi test!!! Was your other tests as light as mine? I am trying to figure how long I need to wait to do a digi test....that is how I would like to tell DH....it is killing me to not tell him yet though.

Thanks for all the congrats....I don't think I am going to breathe a sigh of relief until it is darker though.[/QUOTE]

I would wait a couple more days. I tried a digital when my line was like that and it said not pregnant. Congrats again!!!

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Yuzu and Lola - did AF arrive for you both? {hugs}

Washington - is that line getting darker? I got some digi tests today as they were on special offer in the supermarket and I happened not to have any of my bigger little people with me to ask what they were!!

Who else is here? I'm sorry to whoever I missed - I'm so distracted ... I put the salami (not mine I hasten to add!) away in the kitchen drawer this morning. Luckily I realised a couple of moments later what I'd done!!

I swing between feeling pregnant and thinking I'm completely insane! The cramping has pretty much stopped but now I have a weird feeling in my tummy, kind of full and fluttery. If I was 18 weeks pregnant this is what it would feel like when the baby moved! I'm already on to daily testing - damn those internet cheapies!!

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 05:36 AM
PS - how do you all feel about DTD in the 2ww? It's never worried me before in the slightest but I really feel like I don't want to disturb things 'down there' if there's a bean trying to make a home in my tummy. I guess we've invested more in our attempt this time than we did with the boys and whilst I know I carry my boys very easily, I feel like if I get pregnant with a girl it's a bit more uncertain - silly I'm sure but there you go!

WashingtonPromise
September 8th, 2011, 08:56 AM
zanacal: If I had cheap tests I would be doing the same thing. I am going to wait and retest in the morning...24hrs from now. I don't have any tests, so I am running to the store today.....wish the digis were sensitive too. I am going to pick up some of each :)

As far as BDing, I think the little beans are pretty strong once they get dug in there, but I was cramping last night, so I decided to wait. I felt like my body was trying to tell me something, I didn't BD last night and only did half of my weights/sit-ups.

Off to feed the chickens and get 6 children ready for the store.....

Emmy2012
September 8th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Congrats Washington!!! Sorry Yuzu and Lola...I so know how you feel. AF finally showed today, I really do not know what happened this cycle but it does'nt really matter. Hopefully I will back here in 13 days but with how last cycle went...who knows! At least I will watch things better this time and be prepared! LOL
Godd luck ladies! Good luck Zan!!!

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM
{hugs} Emmy x

Yuzu
September 8th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Yuzu and Lola - did AF arrive for you both? {hugs}

AF hasn't arrived yet, but it certainly feels like she's right outside the door! I am having the world's weirdest day. All this has happened:
1. One of my dearest friends was rushed to ICU because her ovary burst.
2. Another not-so-close friend called with the sex of her baby--girl, of course.
3. My sil called and said she's been diagnosed with dangerously high blood pressure.
4. Had an argument with my husband. That almost never happens.
5. I thought I had a FRER, but I can't find one. So I guess I'll have to go get one. But I keep hoping AF will show up and save me the trip to the store.

I wonder what else will happen today?

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Crikey - what a day! I really hope it ends in happy news for you :D

I just jumped up to answer the telephone and felt so sick. I hate feeling sick - and luckily I never had any morning sickness with my boys - which probably means this isn't a pregnancy symptom at all! Hunger?!!

Yuzu
September 8th, 2011, 02:05 PM
You know, they say every pregnancy is different! Maybe this is a sign? :omg:

purplepoet20
September 8th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

Nice to see all the BFP's can't wait to see more... including mine :pray:

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 03:07 PM
I just noticed my IC tests are for 10miu - that's good right?! My digis are 25miu.

I can't wait to see your BFP either purple!

I hope so Yuzu and I still have my fingers crossed for you x

begonia
September 8th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Crikey - what a day! I really hope it ends in happy news for you :D

I just jumped up to answer the telephone and felt so sick. I hate feeling sick - and luckily I never had any morning sickness with my boys - which probably means this isn't a pregnancy symptom at all! Hunger?!!

FWIW Zan I never got early sickness with my pg's either, but THIS one I felt nauseated at 5 dpo for several days ... FX for you!!!!

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks begonia. If mine IS a preg symptom then I wonder whether I just feel worse because I'm so unhealthy at the moment - barely any nutrients, hungry alot of the time etc. etc. With the boys I probably ate constantly (no time to feel sick in between!). Maybe the more pregnancies you have and the older you get the more it affects you! I know for sure it's nothing to do with the sex of the baby - so neither of us need worry about that! I need to worry about getting a BFP first :D

LolaInLove
September 8th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Emmy, sorry hun. Weird cycle indeed! I hope this next one bring you better luck.

Yuzu, jeez! What a day! I am sorry to hear that, and I think you need to have a glass of wine tonight or something!

Zan, you are so funny with the 6dpo testing.....and hey, lots of ladies feel pg right away, so you never know!!! FX!

Purple, you know we are all pulling for ya like crazy for this next month. HUGS

As for me....still no AF.....could be the progesterone prolonging it, but I've cut it down to half the dose (just in case). I will get AF even if on it, though. And my temp was a bit up today? I may test again in the morning if I don't have my period by then.

Oh, and WP and whoever else asked about bding in the 2ww.....it is fine unless you are having like hanging from the ceiling sex.....I asked my doc because of my m/c. She told me just to take it easy and let the DH do all the work. Although, WP is right, the bean is pretty snug in there and protected. Heck, I did an hour of elliptical every day when I was in the 2ww with my DD2 (wasn't trying), and she stuck in there just fine! I also drank a couple of glasses of wine a night. Ooops.

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Oh my giddy Aunt Lola - no AF? When is/was it due? I really hope both you and Yuzu get lucky this month. Thanks for the advice on BDing - it was me asking!

Now I have heartburn - it's laughable, I'm like a human version of a list of early pregnancy symptoms. Perhaps I have all these symptoms all the time but never take note of them. I almost hesitate to repeat them on here because it sounds ridiculous!!

LolaInLove
September 8th, 2011, 05:19 PM
LOL Zan, I am loving reading about all of your symptoms! Good signs!!! I should have started AF today, but may start tomorrow....don't want to get my hopes up, but feel like it would have come by now. Not gonna start counting my chickens yet though....

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 05:20 PM
I just read your posts on the ttc boy thread lola - I'm hanging on to that sliver with you ok?

LolaInLove
September 8th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I just read your posts on the ttc boy thread lola - I'm hanging on to that sliver with you ok?

THANK YOU! :bighug:

fivebabies
September 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Hey Zanancal ~ is all of your amazing weightloss from the girl diet??

WashingtonPromise
September 8th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Yuzu: Wow, you did have a bad day, so sorry. Tomorrow is going to be better.

Zan: You do sound preggo, I bet you will get a + within the next couple days. If I had a ton of tests, I would make myself mad wanting to test all the time, I figure that would be my next step.

I bought some FRER and digis today and am going to retest in the morning. They were out of the 2 pack of digis and only had the 5 pack. That was the whole reason I went to the store!!! So, I got the 5 pack. I guess I will just pee on one every 2 days OR send them to LOLA!!! I did not have the luxury of not having any little people with me, so we had a talk before we left....that's all I need to one of my loud children asking what I am buying.....like we don't draw enough attention just going out in public (I just told them I test every month just to make sure and I was out....and to please not ask any questions, like "did you pass your test Mom"...they are all so cute) You would think I had 20 children with the "wow you guys have been busy comments". Mostly we get compliments and congrats, but still I don't like attention from strangers. ANYWAY.... I have too many test again.

Yuzu
September 8th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the thoughts everyone; I really appreciate it. And I'm already nursing that glass of wine, Lola!:rofl:

Strangely enough, I haven't gotten AF either. Hmmm. I really feel like it's about to start any minute, but so far, nothing. I guess maybe tonight, but if not I'll take one of the cheapo tests in the morning and see what it says. I never did find that missing FRER but I have a Clearblue Easy under the sink. I guess I could try that.

XXdreaming
September 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM
I will be testing Wednesday sept 15th(or is that the 14th? Lol) anyway it will be 9dpo which is when it normally reads for me(really faint line) anyways its so close but forever away lol

WashingtonPromise
September 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
I tested with a FRER this morning and it was +, but not any darker. I also did my digi and got a "not preg"....I am a little worried. I am 14dpo now, I last tested at 12dpo. What do you guys think?

I def. feel pregnant....nausea has set in at night before bed. I still have not told DH, because I wanted ti surprise him with the digi....I have no idea what to do.

zanacal
September 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Washington - I was reading online yesterday (I think it was peeonastick.com or something!) that an HPT tests for the presence of HCG and a lighter line or a darker line doesn't necessarily mean anything - a line of any sort simply means that HCG is there. Do you know what the sensitivity of your FRER is compared to the digi? I'd make good use of that pack of 5 and keep testing every day ... and you have symptoms which is a great sign! GL!

XX - I so know what you mean about it being so close but forever away! FX for you!

Yuzu - still crossing my fingers for you too. It's a funny thought that we all have these pregnancy tests hidden all over the house - go and retrieve that one from under the sink!!

Fivebabies - yes, that's the weight I've lost on Atomic's Low Everything girl diet since the beginning of June :D

AFM - I've felt sick as a dog all day today. I've also had some weird AF type cramping and a burning sensation a couple of times 'down below'. I took an HPT at 5am this morning (that's when I needed to wee!) which was a BFN but I felt so awful I came home from work and did another - also a BFN - and now I only have one left! So I'll use that tomorrow and then I'll be on to my less sensitive bunch of tests. I'm worried about the cramping and the burning, I hope if I have a bean in there that he/she decides to stay!

LolaInLove
September 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
WP, don't fret yet, the FRERs are more sensitive than the digis, and you are still so early, so it's probably just a hair shy of enough hcg to give you the magic P word. I'm with the others, just keep testing and DO NOT get worried about it yet! I LOL at your commentary about the kids at the store, that is so cute! I love when I see big families, I would have a bunch of kids if I could.

LolaInLove
September 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Hey Zan, the burning/cramping is a good sign! That's what I get around 8dpo-ish when implanting is going on (when pg). FX!!!!

LolaInLove
September 9th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Yuzu, no AF yet, eh? I am in the same boat....15dpo, no AF, bfn. Again, it's probably because of the progesterone I'm taking just delaying AF, but still. Go get a FRER and test in the morning!

zanacal
September 9th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hey Zan, the burning/cramping is a good sign! That's what I get around 8dpo-ish when implanting is going on (when pg). FX!!!!

Thank you, that's promising then! I've rarely had any pregnancy symptoms in the past (except a massive carriage!!) so this is all new to me. I remember feeling vaguely nauseous and a little crampy in the 2ww with DS3 but that's about it. I've been very lucky so far!

I'm sorry you got a BFN. I've been getting my hopes up for you!

LolaInLove
September 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Ah thanks again....well still no AF, so just in limbo. Still a small small sliver of hope!

WashingtonPromise
September 9th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Thanks for all the responds guys, I just don't know why so many people get progressively darker tests and am getting the same squinters. I would feel fine about the digi, IF my FRER test got darker :( I am kind of scared to tell DH, he has a hard time with losses, but if I don't he will be really upset with me.

Lola: I checked your chart twice this morning, just to make sure you didn't sneak in a BFP on us :). Is DH getting is SA today?

Zan: You sound awefully promising!!! Glad I have someone else to stalk. Does you DH know your a POAS addict?

LolaInLove
September 9th, 2011, 12:45 PM
WP, just hang in there and keep testing. Try to be as zen about it as you can. I'd hold off on telling Dh if he has a hard time with the losses, I agree with you on that one. I only noticed my FRERs get darker like a week after the first one, so don't fret yet.

LOL, I would be singing from the mountaintops if I got a bfp lady, don't you worry about any sneaking!

zanacal
September 9th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Zan: You sound awefully promising!!! Glad I have someone else to stalk. Does you DH know your a POAS addict?

:rofl: I'm not sure! Last night when I went to bed I took something out of my drawer (he knows it's where I keep all my swaying stuff!) and he asked what it was and tutted when I told him. If I'm going to POAS at 5am I need it to be sitting by the toilet so it's easy to locate! He doesn't see any need for pregnancy tests. As far as he's concerned we'll know soon enough because if I'm pregnant I'll miss my period - how I wish I was that patient!!

LolaInLove
September 9th, 2011, 12:51 PM
As far as he's concerned we'll know soon enough because if I'm pregnant I'll miss my period - how I wish I was that patient!!

MENNNNNN!!!!

purplepoet20
September 9th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Pre-dtd cravings ;) getting a little happy and ready to get this month on. I was hoping to already be prego so I could have meatballs for my birthday, maybe I will make them anyways!

See you all monday the 19th... waiting I hope for the last time!

WashingtonPromise
September 9th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Purplepoet: I think you diserve the meatballs after all the you have been threw.

Lola: Thanks for the encouragement. I have to go get more tests now, I used all my FRER hoping they would get darker....what a pain. I think I had way more fun having 5 out of the 6 children be surprise pregnancies.

Zan: I DO THE SAME THING!!! I had my FRER and digi unwrapped (but hidden from DH) just waiting for the morning. I have a bag full of wrappers and tests.....DH would have a cow "how much do each of these tests cost....you might as well have just soiled on some money!!!" He would much rather just miss a period and then know that we are preggers....men really are a different breed.

XXdreaming
September 9th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I go to the dollar store they have test for a dollar and yes I get weird looks when I throw 15 up there on the counter lmao, I have even bought 20 because 20 for $20 isn't bad, but dh doesn't know, they are hidden under the bathroom sink where he never gets into lol but he would have a cow if I spent $20 on pregnancy test he wouldn't care how many I got lol

4BlueLooking4Pink
September 10th, 2011, 09:20 AM
I'm officially joining the 2ww. I'm 3dpo and having imaginary symptoms already.:p I'm a poas-aholic so I'll promptly begin testing at 6dpo. I'm a little scared after my early miscarriage last cycle but trying to remain optimistic. Good luck - may we have many, many, MANY bfp's this month!

zanacal
September 10th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Yay 4Blue - another POAS addict to join the gang!

Lola - what are you temps like today? I'm so eager for you to wake up and log on :D

BFN for me this morning. I'm kind of disappointed but at the same time I know it's way early and probably silly to even be testing yet - I'm sure I've never done it before! I decided I'll use my last 10miu test tomorrow morning and if that's a BFN I'll wait until Tuesday or (preferably) Wednesday morning and use a digital.

Alexis2007
September 10th, 2011, 10:27 AM
I'm officially joining the 2ww. I'm 3dpo and having imaginary symptoms already.:p I'm a poas-aholic so I'll promptly begin testing at 6dpo. I'm a little scared after my early miscarriage last cycle but trying to remain optimistic. Good luck - may we have many, many, MANY bfp's this month!

I hope to be here soon too! Did you have a chemical last cycle? I did too. :( Did you O at the normal time or was it early/delayed? Sorry so many questions. Just not sure what to expect. I should be getting ready to O now.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully we can get those sticky BFPs this time around! FX

WashingtonPromise
September 10th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I am so sorry to be a downer, but yesterday I took a FRER and it was neg....then right before DH comes home (I was going to tell him the good news) Af came full force and then some. I was at a loss to begin with, it was in the evening....all the children were in bed and it was so quiet.....just me crying on the tile bathroom floor. But like I said, I don't stay down long.....I am counting my enormous blessings.....an awesome DH, 6 children that I can love and hold anytime I want, and soooo many other things. The little bean just didn't hang on quite tight enough. The only thing DH said was "Well, it must have been a boy....they have a higher m/c rate, right?" I guess he has been listening as I pour out all this info to him. I just hope the nausea goes away completely by tomorrow....just a bad reminder....time to move on.

I had this happen once before, the month before conceiving DS1. I started to spot at 5wks and went to the ob...they assumed I was never preg and had imagined a line on my test....yeah come on, anyway long time ago.

Is there anything different I can do to help with implantation?

Mochagirl
September 10th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I'm so sorry, Washington :HH:. I find it strange that so many doctors deny chemical pregnancies exist when so many women have them. As for your question about how to help implantation, I have no idea, but I'm sure the other ladies here can help.

Yuzu
September 10th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry WashingtonPromise. How hard that must have been for you! It seems as though some docs don't believe in anything until they experience it themselves.

As for me, AF popped up in the middle of the night. I knew she was coming, but I'm still a wee bit disappointed.:sad:

zanacal
September 10th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I'm so, so sorry Washington - and that you were home alone and upset when it happened. Big {hugs}. There seem to be so many chemicals lately, they really must be so common. I know that doesn't make it any better for you. I'm sure somebody will have some advice on what can be done to up your chances of a sticky bean in future.

{hugs} to you too Yuzu. I'm disappointed for you too.

happyheart
September 10th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Hi ~ I am new here. :)

I am so sorry Washington!! (((hugs))) to you!!

Yuzu ~ I am so sorry to you as well!! (((hugs)))

Yuzu
September 10th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Hi Happyheart! So glad to see you here.:hug2:

Thank you so much Zan. (((hugs))) I guess it's on to next month.

zanacal
September 10th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Hi happyheart!

swish
September 10th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Sorry af showed yuzu!
Washing, so sorry that happened to you, it must have been so disappointing, lots of love to you, x

4BlueLooking4Pink
September 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I hope to be here soon too! Did you have a chemical last cycle? I did too. :( Did you O at the normal time or was it early/delayed? Sorry so many questions. Just not sure what to expect. I should be getting ready to O now.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hopefully we can get those sticky BFPs this time around! FX

Yep, I had a chemical :( I'm sorry to hear you had one too. :( As for my o time, I don't always o regularly but on average it's cd18 or so. My current cycle (coming right off my chemical) I o'd on cd25 so a bit later. I know for many it doesn't affect their o dates though. I was a bit worried I'd maybe have an anovulatory cycle so when I started getting + opk's I was pretty thrilled. Good luck to you! Hopefully we both get sticky beans:fx:

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 03:35 AM
:hugs: all round. We need some good news around here don't we?

... afraid I'm not going to be providing any today, BFN for me. I'm beginning to think my body is playing a cruel trick on me this month! Going to try and hold out for a few days now - and definitely won't be ICs again!

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Sorry about the BFN, Z. There's still time, though. I have everything crossed for you!

fresas
September 11th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Sorry about the losses and the negative tests for you, ladies. :( Hugs.

I'm probably going to test this week some time. We did not sway this month, but had an oops moment because I ovulated 3-4 days earlier than normal (not temping, based on cervical position and CM) so I'm having a very nerve-wracking TWW for totally different reasons than you ladies. :)

I'm hoping that everyone here gets the results they want!

Sassy
September 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Hi girls! Hope you don't mind if I join in? I've just started my 2WW and don't know how I'm going to hold out another 10 or so days before I test lol! I O'd on Sat (CD15) and we BD CD13. I think I'm fairly happy with my sway and know that if we don't get our DG then we will have done everything we could! But my question is.....what do I do now???? Its Sunday (CD16) and I've had a diet blow out! Had a hamburger for dinner and sweets during the day. Should I still be super strict on my diet just in case I'm not PG? What do others do???

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Thanks mocha - do you join us today?!

Hi fresas - FX for the outcome you're happy with too :D

Welcome sassy! I just posted the link on your other thread which explains why keeping blood sugar levels low is important in the 2ww (when ttc a girl!). I wouldn't worry at all about what is done but just pick up where you left off. GL!!

I'm still fairly hopeful because I'm still getting cramping and pulling and nauseousness (is there even such a word?!) most of the time. Wednesday is going to be test day for me now! DH is going away for work Wednesday night and AF is due Thursday and I'd rather test while he's at home so he can give me a cuddle either way :D

happyheart
September 11th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Hello eveyone.... I was up sick most of the night with diarhhea... I think its the clomid as I can't imagine it being really anything else. No one I know is sick and I have am mostly always at home....

Anyway... I took my temp this morning (I am 2 dpo) and it was 99.01 ... should I worry??? Should I take tylenol to try and get it down?? Is this normal? My normal temp is around 97.00.

eta: I have been testing my temp all month. :)

Thank you for any help!

happyheart
September 11th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Zanacal ~ I am soooo crossing my fingers for you!!

Hi Sassy!!! :) :)

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks mocha - do you join us today?!

Not quite yet, though all signs point to O arriving sometime today, so hopefully I'll officially join you guys tomorrow.

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I really am a POAS addict!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5352-Um-....

Stunned!!

XXdreaming
September 11th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I think I am going to test Tuesday at 8dpo and then just test everyday until a bfp or af lol so excited for you zanacal :)

zanacal
September 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Thank you - my heart won't stop booming!

happyheart
September 11th, 2011, 04:54 PM
:cheerteam: YAY zanacal!!!! I am soooooooooo excited for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) :)

WashingtonPromise
September 11th, 2011, 05:36 PM
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Congrats....lots of pink sticky bean dust!!!!

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I responded on your other thread, Z, but I am literally shedding tears of joy for you right now. You deserve this after all your hard work and your amazing weight loss! :HH:

Mochagirl
September 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Oh, and you've made me decide to get a digi test to use this month. It must be sooo satisfying to see that word!

LolaInLove
September 12th, 2011, 12:37 PM
YAY, Zanacal!!!!! So happy for you!!!!! Love that one-hit-wonder, lady!!!!

Happyheart, Clomid makes me have hot flashes and raises my body temp, so maybe that's it? Hopefully you don't have a little temporary fever. I wouldn't worry about it.

How is everyone? Hi to all the new 2wwers! I had a really busy weekend, but AF came on Saturday, so I'm CD3 now and about to start my 3rd round of Clomid. DH submitted his SA this morning, so that is good also. Hope it's nothing bad!

Mochagirl
September 12th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I *think* maybe I can join you ladies now. O has been eluding me despite nearly a week of EWCM and several +OPKs. I just checked now and cervix is starting to close and cm is turning creamy, so I think I O'd sometime around mid-day. I'm praying my temps go up tomorrow to show I really did O since I'm really scared I didn't ovulate at all because my cycle this month was so wonky. I ended up with an inadvertent one day cut off though I was planning to BD through O, but I might just throw in an extra attempt tonight just in case.

Zanacal and our other pregnant ladies - send some baby dust my way, I definitely need it!

LolaInLove
September 12th, 2011, 03:09 PM
You and me both, Mocha! I say go for it and bd again.

zanacal
September 12th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Of course I'll send a load of babydust your way. Here, catch!!

XXdreaming
September 12th, 2011, 11:20 PM
So my symptoms at 6dpo is acid indigestion(which I never get except when pregnant..hhmm) full bloated feeling, and nauseous(sp?) Which could be cause from the indigestion, but I am over analying it, google everything, praying my twin sway worked because if it didn't then I feel I just made my 5th boy if I get a bfp this month *sigh* and then I know what's the odds of a twin sway(probably zero lol) so I would be surprised if I had twins lol man and add emotional to my list lmbo

Mochagirl
September 13th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Hey ladies - I can join you officially now. FF gave me my crosshairs this morning, so according to them I'm 3dpo. I think I might actually only be 1dpo based on CP and cm (my temps are a bit wonky because I'm often up in the night with the kids). Anyway, I'm glad to finally be here - I'll probably start testing at 9dpo if I can hold out that long.

Sassy
September 13th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Glad FF's given you your O date Mocha.....I think I'll be testing pretty early too!

dreaming - I kinda did a twin sway too......althought it was more about wishing on a star than anything practical! What did you do to try to get twins? I'm only 3DPO and I don't know how the heck I'm going to be able to wait another whole week to test!!! Aaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Z - still buzzing for you! So exciting!!!!

Mochagirl
September 13th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Sassy - I guess we're cycle buddies - we can be a support group to keep each other from testing at 4dpo! :bigsmile:

XXdreaming
September 13th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Sassy- I took soy isoflavones on day cd1 thru cd6, its said that taking high doses of SI is like taking clomid, but their is also a controversy on whether it sways boy or girl, I think the majority says boy, its suppose to increase cm which it didn't mine but I took zyrtec and bendryl anyway, it did cause my cervix to be SHOW for 3 days which is weird for me, its normally only one day my cervix is SHOW, but couldn't find anything on cervix position and releasing more than one egg, but I did find that a lot of ladies cervix are SHOW for a couple days every month, so I think its just hormonal thing so anyways if pregnant I probably made my 5th boy :/

Mochagirl
September 13th, 2011, 08:46 AM
XX and Sassy - you can both have ALL my twin dust. There's no way I want twins AGAIN!

happyheart
September 13th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Thank you LolaInLove! :)

Zanacal ~ I am soooo thinking about you!!! :)

xxdreaming ~ FX for you!!! :) I am soooo hoping for twins too! :)

Hi mocha and sassy! :) I am so hoping this it your month!!! :) I think that I am 4 dpo. :) I have no idea how I am going to hold out to test!! lol :)

I am still skipping breakfast and trying to keep my blood sugar low for a few more days. However, I am also trying to gain weight so I am eating more weight gaining types of foods than what I was doing for the past 11 weeks. I definitely do not think that I can go another month like I am. :( I am pretty sure that I may drop swaying if I get a BFN.... my gut tells me its the right thing to do...

Have a great day everyone! Hopefully it goes fast! LOL... tick tock... tick tock... tick tock!! Is it next week yet??? ;)

XXdreaming
September 13th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Lol thanks mocha! But I wouldn't have wanted twins with my 1st or my 2nd lol now that I am more experience with babies especially newborns don't seem so hard any more then I think I am ready for them, even though it would be a lot of work I think I am prepared now to handle them, that's why I wanted to sway for twin, because even though twins are super hard I feel I am more prepared to have them ykwim? Lol (but I don't think I will get them though lol)

happyheart
September 13th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Lol thanks mocha! But I wouldn't have wanted twins with my 1st or my 2nd lol now that I am more experience with babies especially newborns don't seem so hard any more then I think I am ready for them, even though it would be a lot of work I think I am prepared now to handle them, that's why I wanted to sway for twin, because even though twins are super hard I feel I am more prepared to have them ykwim? Lol (but I don't think I will get them though lol)

I think about this all the time! I feel like I have done this three times now and could totally handle twins. :) Then I start to worry about the $$ part of it. I have three small children and live on a tight budget. We would need to buy so much more stuff including a new car! The amount of diaper changes alone scare me! lol!!! However, the desire to have twins ALWAYS out weighs all these worries and I sooo think that they would enrich our lives!! :) I am a twin and she is my very best friend in the whole world! :) :) She just found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant. We were trying to get pregnant together. I keep kidding her that she is gonna have twins!! :) :)

zanacal
September 13th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Hi everyone - ok if I stay with you until I can feel confident that I've missed my period?! AF is due Thursday -ish so hopefully there'll be no sign of the witch and I'll take my other digi on Friday morning. Amazing how I suddenly have willpower not to POAS now!

XX - that sounds really hopeful! I had symptoms (and then some - felt a bit silly really!) from almost as soon as DH and I had DTD, which is really odd for me because I barely had any pregnancy symptoms with the first three. FWIW, from what I've read on here it seems to me like SI sways pink. FX :D

Thinking of you sassy, mocha and happyheart! Sorry to anybody I missed - I only looked at the last page!

Thank you so much for all your excitement on my behalf, I really am lucky to have such great cyberpals :D

Yuzu
September 13th, 2011, 09:22 AM
ZANACAL, OMG!

Sorry for yelling, just so excited for you!:hug2:

zanacal
September 13th, 2011, 09:24 AM
ZANACAL, OMG!

Sorry for yelling, just so excited for you!:hug2:

:kiss: Yuzu - thank you!!

Mochagirl
September 13th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Twins are fun - I'm really glad I had them once, but once was enough! Besides, it was hard enough to talk DH into having 4 kids - if we ended up with 5, he'd have a heart attack! :bigsmile:

princesssarah34
September 13th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Still stalking!! Hoping to see more BFP's soon!! :fx:

I also wanted to throw out to any of you ladies...I have a FRER pg tests and the second digital pg test that I did not take....well because I don't need a ton to tell me the same thing!! :bigsmile:
If any one would like them email me at princesssarah31@yahoo.com and I will send then to you "FREE"! First come first serve.....I want them to go to a home where someone will use them for the good of the 2ww!!! :cheer:

Alexis2007
September 13th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Emailed you princess!!

Sassy
September 13th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Oooo I'm getting so excited now! Its been years since I've been in the 2ww and as much as its torturous I'm enjoying the anticipation too! I also have a feeling that things may have 'worked'! And I'll take all that twin-dust Mocha - thankyou very much lol!
XX - I didn't do SI, just vitex and the fact that I'm fairly certain I hyperovulate (we have a history of frat twins on my mums side, do genetics is on my side!) and I had MONSTER O pains this month.....that's not to say if I did spit out two eggs that they'd both get fertilised and implant...but I can hope!

So Mocha, happyheart and I all seem to be at 4DPO.....lets see who caves first and does a test!!!!!!!!!

Stupid to think there'd be any symptoms yet, but my face has exploded!!!! Not literally, just with breakouts lol!

mandicane
September 13th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Hi All...I guess I can join you too. I'm 3 dpo and I totally feel pregnant. I know thats kind of impossible but I was able to tell this early on when prego with my ds. However, this is my third attempt and I've SWORE i was pregnant those times as well. I hate how the 2WW plays with your head!

XXdreaming
September 13th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Swiss you have a better chance than me on multiples, the only thing I have is 8 pregnancies trying for my 9th so I am not really expecting multiples even I tried lol but you I will be watching lol :)

fresas
September 14th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Zanacal, congratulations to you! Here is to a healthy, baby girl!

Good luck to all of you ladies. Healthy pink all around!

I took a test today and it was negative. That is a good sign for me this time since we did not sway.

Suspect symptoms are super sore boobs and a lot of peeing though. That makes me uncomfortable because those two things happen at this intensity when I am pregnant. I am expecting AF within 5-7 days. I may test again in 2 or 3 days, but I'm thinking I am not pregnant, and it may just be really intense hormone drops causing the super sore boobs.

Sassy
September 14th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Yeah, XX - I think my odds are fairly good (I've also had 5 pgs and am 33) so I'll just keep my fingers crossed! What CD ar you on fresas?

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Hey ladies - according to FF I'm 4dpo today (though I think it's more like 2dpo). I woke up to a strange metallic taste in my mouth that I haven't been able to get rid of despite brushing my teeth. I also have lots of creamy cm and sharp pains every now and then, though I've had that the past 3 cycles too.

I did something really silly last night. I was reading a thread on FF about using cm on an HPT to get an early BFP, so I tried it even though I was only 3dpo :oops:. I didn't get any reading at all - the cm was too thick to wick up the ic. I also tried one with breastmilk (which I seem to still be able to express despite the fact ds3 weaned himself several months ago), and got a +...but I saw on peeonastick.com that lots of non-pregnant women get +HPTs with breastmilk. Still, it was nice to see 2 lines for once...:bigsmile:

How's everyone else doing?

zanacal
September 14th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Step away from those HPTs mocha! You're so funny. In my 2ww I had a dream I took an HPT with blood - because I'd been reading peeonastick.com too! You have great signs! I tried not to check my cm etc. too much in the 2ww but one of my first signs was thick cm which stained my underwear white as well as those stabbing pains!

Thanks fresas. I hope things turn out perfectly for you x

It's so cool that you're all at the same point in the 2ww and I hope you all get lucky this month :D

My AF is due tomorrow so keep your FX for me! I'll take my second digi test on Friday morning and I hope it says 2-3 weeks so I'll know my hcg levels have increased.

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Z - I just know this little pink bean is stuck firmly in there. Have you started taking proper prenatals now?

zanacal
September 14th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Yes, I went and bought some yesterday - I can't believe how much they cost! I also still have a cupboard full of girl sway supplements, which I'll keep hold of until I'm sure this baby is sticking and then pass on :D I'm now thinking of not finding out the sex of the baby! I thought I would get a private gender scan at 16 weeks then I thought maybe I'd wait until a bit later and get a 4D scan and now I'm thinking I could use the money to buy something more useful (like a new carseat or pushchair or lots of cute baby clothes!) and that I'd rather find out I have a little boy once he's here in front of me and gorgeous and I love him to pieces already than having a stranger tell me while I try not to cry and be disappointed. DH wants to find out though! I also kind of hope we don't get a good nub shot ... I'm getting ahead of myself again!! I'm not doing good with my diet. I need a support thread to help me stick to my post-LE diet!

happyheart
September 14th, 2011, 02:56 PM
LOL Mocha!!! I am a :poas: !! I am sure I will cave very early and start testing!!

Z ~ I didn't know the tests told you how far along!! WOW! How did I not know that?! I absolutely need to get some of those!!!

What is the post-LE diet?

For me ... I got my day 21 blood draw today to test my progesterone and thyroid. I am really worried about my thyroid since I dropped salt almost completely. I swear if there is something to worry about that I OBSESS over it!!!! My results should be back tomorrow. I have 100% decided to drop the diet... I think that I just can't go back at this point and that it has effected me on so many levels. :sad: I have been eating pretty normally again and taking my prenatal and I just feel soooo much better. I know .... not a great idea because of the low blood sugar thing in the 2ww... but I just feel like I am not pregnant and I just need to eat in the mornings again... ugh... I am having a rough time right now with all of this!

I needed to go through this! I have been on the diet for 11 weeks... and it was not easy... but now I just want a baby. I look at my sweet little 19 month old baby boy and I just love him so much! I will love another little boy just the same.

Sooooooo sorry for being debbie downer today ladies!!! :gloomy:

happyheart
September 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM
My youngest and my oldest..... just had to share... they brighten my day. :) :)

XXdreaming
September 14th, 2011, 03:10 PM
aww happyheart they are beautiful :)

well I thought I was 9dpo and took a test and it was a bfn which I normally get a positive that early with my other pregnancies, so I wonder since my cervix was confused and was SHOW for a couple of days that maybe I Oed later then I thought(I didnt temp) or at least I am hoping lol so I will probably test everyday until bfp or af shows lol

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 03:19 PM
What gorgeous kids you have, happyheart! :HH:

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Sorry about the BFN, XXDreaming. I'm in a similar situation - FF says I'm 4dpo, but I'm fairly sure I'm actually 2 dpo. I know it won't stop me from testing early, though!

zanacal
September 14th, 2011, 03:26 PM
They're so sweet happyheart! Let us know how your tests go. By post LE diet I just mean trying to eat in a healthy, sensible way now that I'm not on the LE diet anymore!!

XX - 9dpo is so early. Is it you that gets really high hcg levels in your pregnancies?

swish
September 14th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Ah, hh, your boys are gorgeous, sorry you're feeling rubbish about the diet, it sounds like you made the right decision, here's hoping for a quick bfp!!
Mocha, sounds promising, I'm keeping everything crossed for you this month, x
Everyone else, gl in the 2 ww!!

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I can't wait until you can join us here, swish. Hopefully it will be soon! What CD are you again?

swish
September 14th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Me too!!! Cd 13 I think! Monitor still reads low fertility, annoying! I hope to be here in another week. Cycle seems much more normal so far so hopefully I will ovulate, only thing that's worrying me is cm seems similar to pre swaying in that there's a lot of it! I can't win!!

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I had lots of cm this cycle too, swish. But interestingly, my EWCM was most substantial several days before O, and progressively got to be less and less until it was sort of creamy/watery at O.

swish
September 14th, 2011, 03:55 PM
That's good to know, thanks! Also I need to remember that last mont I had none at all and that month I didn't ov

zanacal
September 14th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Absolutely, great sign swish!

Mochagirl
September 14th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Yep - you need some cm to get pregnant, so take it as a sign that you've succeeded in making yourself a bit more fertile - as you've said before, you can't get a girl if you can't get pregnant!

swish
September 14th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks ladies, hopefully I'll be here feeling sick, headachy, dizzy etc etc in a week! X

XXdreaming
September 14th, 2011, 05:16 PM
They're so sweet happyheart! Let us know how your tests go. By post LE diet I just mean trying to eat in a healthy, sensible way now that I'm not on the LE diet anymore!!

XX - 9dpo is so early. Is it you that gets really high hcg levels in your pregnancies?

Yes and puke non stop :/ but then again I always know when its a sticky one because all my m/c I got quesy but not puking sick, my test reads at 9dpo and I am puking by 4.5wks to 5wks yuck and after bloodwork ob brings me in for u/s to check lol so I am hoping I got my ovulation off, my symptoms today are no indigestion but yucky to my stomach and don't won't to eat, eating actually makes it worse(could be all in my head though lol)

happyheart
September 14th, 2011, 07:21 PM
xxdreaming ~ sorry of the BFN... FX for a + tomorrow. :)

swish ~ sounds good!!! Sounds like everything is going well and this will be your month!! FX :)

Thank you for all the kind words about my boys. :) It's been a tough day for some reason... tomorrow will be a better day!! :)

Hi Mocha and Z :) :)

happyheart
September 14th, 2011, 08:20 PM

Sassy
September 15th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Just popping my head in to see how everyone's going - especially my 5DPO buddies! I felt some significant 'twinges' today, but I figure its too early for implantation....right?

happyheart
September 15th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Just popping my head in to see how everyone's going - especially my 5DPO buddies! I felt some significant 'twinges' today, but I figure its too early for implantation....right?

I don't think it's too early! That's awesome!!! :)

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 07:44 AM

That's a good sign! I had an IB with DS2 or DS3 (my memory is failing me!) on cd5 and I had loads of twinges this time around!

Sassy
September 15th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Oh no! You've just filled me with hope darn it!!! What's interesting is I'm feeling a bit more cramping tonight but in a different spot. So could just be normal uterine movement.....is it too early to test tomorrow???? ROFL!!!

XXdreaming
September 15th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Ugh another bfn! Oh well test again tomorrow lol

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Sorry for the BFN XX. {hugs}

Sorry sassy. I hate to do it again, but my cramps were all over - both sides!

Mochagirl
September 15th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Sorry for the BFN XX - tomorrow's another day.

So this morning FF moved my O date, so now instead of 5dpo I'm 3dpo. I suspected FF had my O date wrong, but it's still frustrating to move backwards when the wait is so long to begin with. Oh well, only 6 days to go until I test (if I can wait that long, which I doubt).

purplepoet20
September 15th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Im not here... Ok I had a minute and took a break from the mountain of clothing I have to wash and put away.

WOOHOO for Z and any BFP's I missed... Sorry for all the BFN.

... Can I steal all the twin dust! I want 4 kids but hubby wants 3, he doesn't know I secretly want twins ;) My OCD makes me like even numbers. I am due to Ov on the 18th but I think it may happen on the 17th. I am already having really bad cramping on both sides and a lot of pain and pressure in my upper stomach area (odd but very noticable).

Good luck everyone!

zanacal
September 15th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks purple and good luck!

You clearly don't need FF mocha - you have a better idea of what's going on with you before they do :D Still, at least your graph now reflects when you thought you'd O'd right?

Mochagirl
September 15th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Yep, FF is in total agreement with me now. Though I did end up having to discard today's temp when set me back to 5dpo, but I know now that tomorrow's temp will push me back to the timing I agree more with (I plugged in several temperatures and every one I entered changed my O date). Last night ds3 woke up at 5:30. I got up without taking my temp because I assumed I could just give him his soother and stumble back to bed, but the little stinker stayed up for good, so I had to take my temp after being up for half an hour. That's why I discarded it.

XXdreaming
September 15th, 2011, 01:31 PM
So my bfn today has me doubting, see I thought I Oed on a Tuesday and we bd on Monday, and then we quit(because I thought I Oed) but my cervix never went back to normal(stayed SHOW till friday) and I didn't figure out something was up with my cervix until Friday so we bd that night but I think using rephresh and jump and dump that was a too far gap between Monday and Friday(what if I Oed on wed) so I am discouraged that I missed the egg altogether, fertile myrtle here got to confident and arrogant that this would be a one month piece of cake even with all the swaying(I got a bfp 1st month trying with my last 2 sways and I had douch on my attemps) so lesson learned lol next month I am temping lol

Symptoms- still yucky, notice its normally right after I eat, so not wanting to eat, and still small cramps in lower abdominal on both sides *sigh* it would suck if this was all in my head lol

Yuzu
September 15th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Happyheart, your kids are gorgeous! Look at those eyes!

happyheart
September 15th, 2011, 07:00 PM
(((Hugs))) xxdreaming! FX for tomorrow! :)

Thank you Yuzu!!! :)

Mochagirl
September 15th, 2011, 07:51 PM
So, here's a new symptom. Tonight my stomach muscles feel sore like I've been working out or something. Anyone have anything like this before during the 2WW?

XXdreaming
September 15th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Yes I had the same thing a couple of days ago, it was like my sstomach muscles were tired, I thought it weird

Mochagirl
September 15th, 2011, 07:56 PM
That's exactly it! Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us.

XXdreaming
September 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Oh I hope so fx for both of us :)