PDA

View Full Version : Terrified of pending results.

janse
October 30th, 2015, 05:40 PM
This is our last baby without a doubt. 1 single 5 day blastocyst was transferred and although I think it is a boy... well I am starting to worry that is wishful thinking.

I was meant to get my harmony results on Friday and instead they were delayed. Now looking at receiving them Tuesday while I am at work.

I should feel blessed that the 1st round of IVF worked and especially given I had a sch for 6 weeks and they thought I would lose the baby. So I feel horrible for feeling like this but I have wanted another boy for 4 long years. My husband doesn't understand GD and I doubt my friends would. I just don't know how to feel and now have another 3 days of waiting 😟

Claire33
October 31st, 2015, 04:47 PM
Good luck, I hope you hear boy on Tuesday!

misscalais
November 1st, 2015, 05:11 AM
Good luck. I hope you hear boy but if not i hope you will be ok x

janse
November 3rd, 2015, 01:18 AM
As I suspected it is a girl.
Cant stop crying. Dream of another son is gone as we won't ever have any more children. Tried looking at girl names to help get excited but just makes me cry harder.

Geraldine K
November 5th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Oooh so sorry Janse. Courage. So it means you did IVF without PGD? I know you will get better.

janse
November 7th, 2015, 01:41 AM
PGD is not legal in Australia for gender purposes.
It is being reviewed this year and hopefully they will lift the restrictions. Cheapest trip overseas is over $10,000.

janse
November 7th, 2015, 01:41 AM
DP

Claire33
November 8th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry you didn't hear boy. Your little girl will be loved though, I'm sure! Hugs to you!