PDA

View Full Version : ELP's scan pics, confirmed boy :)

ELP
September 1st, 2011, 03:02 PM
Ladies, I am lost!!! Don't have long as DH stomping upstairs! Had my scan and I went in for confirmation on a new pink bundle, but what I kept seeing was angled?? The only pic I got showing any nub I will post but its currently a copy of a blurry copy! I'll explain more as soon as I can knock DH out lol!!

rainbowflower
September 1st, 2011, 03:08 PM
that bottom pic does look a bit pink to me (compared to the angle of the spine)

begonia
September 1st, 2011, 03:21 PM
ELP I was just wondering how the scan went!! YAY for pix! I agree with Rainbow ... I know it isn't what you're wanting to hear but the bottom pic does seem to have a flat-ish nub. That said from what I have read at 11 weeks MANY nubs can still "rise" so it is really hard to say at this point. Tricky stuff this nub guessing. Did you see it during the scan?

Oh look at that sweet little face though! And in the first with the hand up?!? So cute. I love NT scan pics.

Flava
September 1st, 2011, 03:27 PM
So you not 12 weeks yet? Then who know...looks girlish now unless that shadow on the top of the nub is a bump...? Because you say the pic is bad quality so can't see it clear. So I guess I can't really guess on this pics lol
baby is super cute!!!
When will you get more pics?

ELP
September 1st, 2011, 03:46 PM
Bloody DH just won't fall asleep!!!

So you not 12 weeks yet? Then who know...looks girlish now unless that shadow on the top of the nub is a bump...? Because you say the pic is bad quality so can't see it clear. So I guess I can't really guess on this pics lol
baby is super cute!!!
When will you get more pics?Flava, this is the thing! The bump bit is a separate line above the main line. I wish my camera and the pic weren't of such poor quality grrr! The main line does definately look very girly though I'm 100% agreed with that:agree: When I saw the last 2 girls scans they were 2 clear seperate neat lines, easily identifable as ladies, this scan was different, I swear it was!??? Another annoying thing, was that this time it was done at the hospital on their low grade machine, last 2 times it was at a private place with a top machine, clear as day, I even got dvd's of the girls for a few £!!! Aaaargh lol, I wanted it put to rest for me today:rolleyes:

And yes I'm 11 +5/6 by my dates.

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 03:54 PM
Awwww, cutie pie baby, ELP! Glad all looks well! And I think others are right, too early to tell about nub, maybe? When do you have another?

ELP
September 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM
8 weeks! But I tempted to go to the private scan place next week for some clear nub pics?? Then its not really like finding out is it!!

zanacal
September 1st, 2011, 04:22 PM
I don't know but very cute, glad all is well ELP!

LolaInLove
September 1st, 2011, 05:08 PM
I love me some scans! Could you wait till 16 weeks? Then you would get a pretty definitive answer. But you *could* go now for another nub shot, guess it depends on the $ you can spend. I know those private scans aren't cheap, at least here in the US.

ELP
September 1st, 2011, 05:43 PM
The crazy thing is I don't want to know!, I just enjoy having some good pics to guess off kwim lol!! So another scan at 13 weeks would be ideal wouldn't it!
Plus, on a different note, at the scan the baby didn't even move?? The ladies described it as (lady 1)'The best baby of the day' answered by (lady 2) 'By far!!!' What do they mean?? Is my baby a bit??????? So at least I have a reason to give DH for wanting a scan with dvd.:agree: Personally I think its just used to noise already lol:)

Princess of Pink
September 1st, 2011, 06:39 PM
He is so cute!! :wink:

ELP
September 2nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
He is so cute!! :wink:LOL:bigsmile::hugs:
Your going to have to forgive me ladies, but I've gone into slight obsession mode! I think I am gonna try and get a scan for next week, just for some decent pictures. I have another pic here with babies head and torso, and I'm looking at the big clumsy head compared to the last elegant 2 girls, hmm I neeeeed decent pics!!!!:rofl:

begonia
September 2nd, 2011, 03:13 PM
OH good ELP, I was just going to pop on this thread to tell you to go get a proper scan and some good nub shots. If you're going to obsess do it right, with some good scans to do it, LOL! So will you be close to 13 weeks then? Because that is prime nub time! YAY! More baby pics!

atomic sagebrush
September 4th, 2011, 12:31 PM
I would NEVER guess that early on but I jsut wanted to say that he/she is darling!!!

ELP
September 5th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Thankyou ladies:) It's 8.30 am here and the appointment for another scan would be tomorrow around 1.30pm? I have my DD4's teacher's coming for the home visit at 11.30 am as she starts reception this year! I haven't mentioned anything to DH about wanting another scan, dare I?? Atm I am quite happy classing myself in the 'too early, anything can happen' category, do I really want to be taken out of it???? I think I'm just gonna have to see what mood DH's in over the next 12 hrs, there may be a perfect oppurtunity to convince I need to see baby again lol!

Flava
September 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I love to see some pics:p

lindi
September 8th, 2011, 12:11 AM
I would NEVER guess that early on but I jsut wanted to say that he/she is darling!!!

You know, I am totally 100% pregnant with a girl- HT PGDed, ultrasound labia, clitoris lines the whole shebang- totally a girl decided by 3 different docs PLUS my chromosome testing...and I have a nub pic I can go find for you on this site where the majority of guesses are "boy". It is actually pretty hard to say at this point because it can "move" or your pic could be misleading... when I had the tech who did the gender nub guess explain it to me she said she has been wrong twice that she knows out of thousands of these she does, but she said you have to really watch it for a while on the screen to be sure. GL!

ELP
September 8th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Thanks lindi, I am holding on to the hope that I think I saw a little bit extra that the scan piccy isn't showing:)

I asked/told DH that I wanted to book the other scan and he agreed! I rang then to get it but they didn't answer, when they phoned back I missed the call, I phoned them back no reply, and it went on like this lol! I will be 13 weeks on Fri/Sat and only do afternoon viewings on certain days (I can only do afternoons due to DH reluctant to sit with the kids), but then saying that I have to take DS's to their club tonight so by miracle they may have an appointment at this time tonight!

My only dilemma is, 'Do I want that little bit of hope of seeing something different possibly taken away???' aaaargh!

zanacal
September 8th, 2011, 05:09 AM
{hugs} ELP, good luck this evening x

ELP
September 8th, 2011, 07:37 AM
{hugs} ELP, good luck this evening xThanks zana xxxxx
I've booked it!! They can squeeze me in t 7.35 pm! There isstill the slight chance that DH will kick off about something but for now we are almost there for someclearer nub shots, woohoo! It will also be quite nice to see the baby move this time lol. I won't be able to post anything when I get back in so I'll be able to post something new for tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
September 8th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Oh ELP, how exciting!!!! I can't wait to see new pics!!!! Post them as soon as you get home, is that clear? lol:rofl:

ELP
September 8th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Oh ELP, how exciting!!!! I can't wait to see new pics!!!! Post them as soon as you get home, is that clear? lol:rofl:LOL:bigsmile: I will try and sedate DH:sleeping: I may have to roll him a few extra strong home rolled!!:smoke::suprise::rofl:

begonia
September 8th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Such fun ELP, I'm so looking forward to seeing the new pics! And I remember Lindi's nub pic where there was some boy-lean to it; I do think that she's absolutely right that you should pay close attention to the scan and less attention to one still shot, so be sure to give us a full report! Have fun!

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Had a geat scan, the ladies were lovely and got some great shots and video! I just knew I'd seen something extra!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeW1FEg6Fg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjAXj2jOVE&feature=channel_video_title

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 01:18 AM
I've loads more if you want to look :bigsmile: Heres little Rocky LOL!!

Hobbermittens
September 9th, 2011, 01:31 AM
What a cute baby!

Glittergirl
September 9th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Looks BOY to me!! What great shots!!!!! So cute!

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Thankyou ladies:HH: Surely that nub won't change will it! Gg, definately stick to what you thought you saw on your scan, my 1st pics said pink but I knew I'd seen something different, if you didn't see anything then I reckon its not there for you!! This site is going to have great success, I can feel it!!

Princess of Pink
September 9th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Told you he looked cute!! Hahahahahahaha

Babydoctor
September 9th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Hi ELP, well hopefully you have proven all those stats wrong lol..... Silly stats! I have looked at a few thousand of my lifetime and although I like to see the scan to get the view of course to assess. You may have a bundle of blue there, but certainly would not guarantee it. Did the Sonographer say anything? xxxx

Babydoctor
September 9th, 2011, 03:33 AM
oh did not notice the youtube going on to see lol...

Babydoctor
September 9th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Had a look at you tube looks boy to me ....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Fabulous Children
September 9th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Great boy shots!!! I'm so happy for you hun xxxxxxxx Enjoy you're pregnancy.

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Had a look at you tube looks boy to me ....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Babydoc:) When you put your post the other day about good boy supps, I was luckily able to tick them mostly all off of what I'd been giving me and DH!! Pheeew!!!:bigsmile:

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Great boy shots!!! I'm so happy for you hun xxxxxxxx Enjoy you're pregnancy.

Thanks MFC:kiss: xxx

Babydoctor
September 9th, 2011, 04:20 AM
I am so happy for you the supplements do help. Enjoy your little man. Oh I have goosebumps love a happy ending xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nuthinbutpink
September 9th, 2011, 07:01 AM
ELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zivic-Bubac
September 9th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Oh ELP he is so cute! And his little heart beating, I just melted down! Huge congratulations!!!!!!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

Flava
September 9th, 2011, 07:52 AM
OMG I told you , right? It's a:DS:!!!!:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::blueche er:

He is so super cute I cried when I saw the little heart beating!:awe:

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 07:55 AM
ELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thankyou NPB:HH: And thanks for starting this site!! I swear if we hadn't had a fresh place to put down new theories I just would have stuck with what I knew with a bit of extra salt thrown in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 07:59 AM
OMG I told you , right? It's a:DS:!!!!:bluecheer::bluecheer::bluecheer::blueche er:

He is so super cute I cried when I saw the little heart beating!:awe:

He is cute isn't he!!:eek:I shouldn't say that should I LOL, or I'll definately have the sweetest little lady popping out to greet us:bigsmile: It's you next Flava, do you hear me!!!!!!! If I can battle against DH's damaged swimmers to find a healthy blue then your dfinately in the blue zone!!!!!:hugs:

ELP
September 9th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Oh ELP he is so cute! And his little heart beating, I just melted down! Huge congratulations!!!!!!!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:Thanks ZB:HH: Now we need all 'His' little friends on the way V.soon, ok! This is the cycle of the mass Blue BFP, we are gonna be on a roll ladies!!!!!

Flava
September 9th, 2011, 08:09 AM
He is cute isn't he!!:eek:I shouldn't say that should I LOL, or I'll definately have the sweetest little lady popping out to greet us:bigsmile: It's you next Flava, do you hear me!!!!!!! If I can battle against DH's damaged swimmers to find a healthy blue then your dfinately in the blue zone!!!!!:hugs:

Thanks ! You know your DH is making boys you guys have more then one! But for me...we only have girls ! And yes he is taking all this sups to help , but he was taking sups last time too and still we got a girl! So my hopes are high but it's just hopes...
Anyway this is not a place for my post ! Just congrats again!!!

begonia
September 9th, 2011, 09:32 AM
ELP!!!! A BOY!!! I am so excited ... now we'll all be all cautious and say nubs aren't 100% blah blah blah ... but I don't know how THAT could possibly be a girl, LOL! Congrats to you!

Man, I wish I got a good nub shot. I couldn't even see it on the screen as the LO was so busy rolling around; it was never even on it's back anyhow. This one must be a boy though; always trying to surprise me like his daddy...

I'm so happy for you!!!!

zanacal
September 9th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Oh ELP, I'm welling up! It looks like a boy even to me (I'm so bad at nub guesses - I can't even see the nub usually!). Congratulations, so glad you went back for the extra scan :D

Foxy
September 9th, 2011, 01:51 PM
No doubt there!! :babym: Congratulations on your little lad, hun!! :D He is so cute! Love the 'Rocky' pic, lol! xx

lindi
September 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Oh! Oh! He is SUCH a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

ELP
September 10th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Thankyou ladies:HH: I'm glad I went for that scan aswell:) I feel even if a lady does pop out, not having an obsession over gender for the next 27 weeks is going to allow me to get this tip of a house in order instead of staring at strange nub pictures wondering what I originally saw, so maybe a calm pregnancy ahead:):agree:

incompletew/nopink
September 22nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
AWWWWW.....such cute little boy pics! Congrats!!