PDA

View Full Version : Nasty members

1moregirl
November 4th, 2015, 05:16 AM
Hi Atomic, or anyone else who reads this post. Tonight I received a private message from a member "iwanttwinboys" that was really nasty. She called me a "hag" and "not very nice person" and told me "my eggs are too old and so Am I." I don't know where all these nasty sort of comments come from or why. Why are members like this being so personal when I don't even know them? Why judge and condemn a total stranger? Do members like this get banned from the website or get some sort of warning? I don't know. But I do feel very upset about getting that message. :(

Butterfly Spirit
November 4th, 2015, 05:24 AM
I'm both saddened and upset to read this. I've never heard of such terrible conduct on GD. I've only seen the most positive, kind, and supportive ladies on here. Such a cruel person shouldn't be allowed to be a part of GD in my opinion. I'm sure Atomic and NBP will investigate.
In the meantime please don't let this person get you down! :HH: Go after your dream girl!! :HH:

nuthinbutpink
November 4th, 2015, 06:56 AM
Did you not email her first? About the fact that you already have one of each gender and she doesn't?

atomic sagebrush
November 4th, 2015, 12:01 PM
We have so very rarely had interpersonal issues on this site before about a week ago that I am completely at a loss here. This kind of behavior is not allowed on here and that is why this site is so nice a place to hang out. I was up until 2 am worrying about this situation and that isn't cool because it really affects my ability to help others and care for my family.

The types of feuds and vendettas that go on on some of the other sites are not going to happen here. Anyone who gets a nasty PM from another member needs to report it and they will be dealt with. Do not come out and post about it publicly because that just makes the situation go on and on and it feeds the trolls.

And if I EVER IN MY LIFE AGAIN EVER hear of anyone with both genders taunting someone who does not have both genders I will ban you myself.

This thread will now be closed and any continuing drama will be deleted without response.