PDA

View Full Version : IVF/PGD in Atlanta.

WantABoy2
November 8th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and trying to some information.

We have healthy/happy girl of 2 years and are wishing to have a boy. We(35M/28F) want to use IVF/PGD considering that is the best possible option. Can any of you share your experience in this and the costs involved in the whole.

Thanks.

nuthinbutpink
November 8th, 2015, 07:10 PM
Hi there. Unfortunately, there is no atlanta option anymore. Nothing in Georgia actually. Florida, South Carolina and North Carolina have options and you can be monitored here in atlanta.

Costs are around 13,000 plus meds for a cycle on average.

WantABoy2
November 15th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Hi..

Thanks for the response. .. considering our age any idea how many cycles we might need. ...by the way does the price go down if we go international? .. please share some information on. The facilities in places around georgia?

Thanks again.

Tiebreaker
November 20th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Im in Atlanta too. I have no idea where to go.

nuthinbutpink
November 20th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Im in Atlanta too. I have no idea where to go.

You will have to go to another state that offers GS. RBA can monitor you locally before you travel and they are in Atlanta but they will not do PGD for gender.

Florida, North and South Carolina have options.

WantABoy2
March 13th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Could any if you respond and let me know if any of this has changed? Would
Like to schedule an appointment right away if possible?

nuthinbutpink
March 14th, 2017, 08:22 PM
You can try contacting RBA in Atlanta and ask them if you opt to do full testing if you can choose which embryo you can transfer- they don't openly talk about GS but they have the capability to do full testing there and are an excellent clinic.

WantABoy2
March 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Yeah I can try that then, meanwhile I did contact California HRC and they sent an email asking for details to be provided. I think as you suggested I can still try RBA...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

WantABoy2
March 16th, 2017, 11:08 PM
I contacted IVFGA in atlanta and got positive response. .any input on them?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk