PDA

View Full Version : Is the site running a bit slow atm??

ELP
September 2nd, 2011, 04:38 AM
I'm just wondering if the sites having a bit of a go slow atm, things don't seem to be loading as fast. Any chance of having a quick look NBP, thanks:flowerz:

nuthinbutpink
September 2nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
I was sleeping LOL. It might have been because they were doing maintenance overnight here. Things have been not running as fast as I like at times due to load and I am working with the hosting company to resolve that. Sorry about the inconvenience but at the moment things are moving really well for me so I hope the adjustments did the trick!

I will continue to watch it though!

jane
September 2nd, 2011, 06:41 AM
i agree,it is isnt it. i think weve been spoiled though cos usually its so fast!

ELP
September 2nd, 2011, 07:16 AM
:agree:Thanks NBP
Whilst I remember, will we be able to get the automatic subscribe threads option, like the IG my posts button, only I keep forgetting to subscribe to threads d'oh:)!!

nuthinbutpink
September 2nd, 2011, 07:30 AM
My Posts and My Threads is on the menu bar and subscribing to threads works and you can get email alerts and/or view the new posts under your profile on here.

zanacal
September 2nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
I've found it very slow the past couple of days (and keep seeing posts submitted twice so guess others are getting impatient and pressing the button twice!) but today is much better :D