PDA

View Full Version : Best time to sway blue?

fxgray
November 9th, 2015, 12:03 PM
So, I'm currently pregnant with my second little girl (due March 2016). I'm excited about having two girls, but... Really want the third (and fourth even) to be a boy. I'm just curious when would be the best time to sway. I'm going to purchase a plan, just not sure when to purchase.

I nursed my first till she was 16 months and will likely be doing the same with this one. My girls will be two years apart, and I would love for the third to be two years after my second (but of course, this isn't strict). So maybe purchase in fall of 2017? Thoughts? Or maybe breastfeeding sways?

Thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
November 9th, 2015, 05:10 PM
Breastfeeding I believe to sway pink (although not infallibly)

some people buy plans a year in advance. Others wait till the last minute. It's all about what would give you the most peace of mind (though I never really recommend waiting till the last minute.) You can renew the coaching indefinitely for a small fee so it's all about what works best for you. :)

fxgray
November 9th, 2015, 06:29 PM
Thanks!!

And that might explain why we got our girl! 6 days before O, only one attempt, and breastfeeding. lol. Oh well

Thanks!!

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2015, 12:50 PM
The one attempt is a killer! It really sways strongly pink for reasons we can only guess at.

I don't ever want anyone to stop breastfeeding for a sway (before you're ready to.) You don't have to! I got a boy and a girl while breastfeeding and 3 boys without it - it is absolutely not a guarantee and we can totally work around it. :)