PDA

View Full Version : Atomic - help please

ImmiNAddi
November 10th, 2015, 06:30 AM
:worry:

I got my BFP (again) last wed at 12dpo, tested again Fri, was getting darker. Due for bloodwork yesterday (Monday). Started bleeding on Sunday - full AF. Still had blood work done but have not heard results. Did a frer today (still bleeding) and it was pretty much back to negative....

I think I will try one last time this cycle. Should I start taking a multivitamin? I'm not doing anymore Clomid or cycle tracking.
Waiting to speak with the FS as to what could of caused this.... Will it be classed as a chemical? Could it be that my eggs are just 'no good' anymore? After the 5 failed embryos with the HT attempt, then the trisomy 16 miscarriage and then this - I think it could be game over!? Confused....
Would love some pointers to get me healthy again (my hair/skin and nails are looking very drab and sickly and I'm down to 55kg) without jumping into boy sway territory.
T.i.a

XXforhubby
November 10th, 2015, 07:28 AM
Oh honey, I just want to give you a giant hug with all you, have been,and are now going through! I know that Atomic and your FS will give you the advice you need.

Please take good care of yourself sweetie!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

mandyp85
November 10th, 2015, 09:01 AM
Im so sorry to read this immi, my heart breaks for you. I really really hope things work out for you, you definitely deserve it. Take care of yourself. Xxx

The Anchor
November 10th, 2015, 02:11 PM
55kg? How tall are you? Are you underweight at this point?

I'm so so sorry for your loss :(

atomic sagebrush
November 10th, 2015, 02:26 PM
Yes that's considered a chemical.

Start multivitamin with iron, zinc, and iodine if you can find one with those things in it 3x a week. Add in full fat dairy every day and 4-6 eggs a week, one serv. salmon and one serv. red meat. Up cals to stop weight loss and then see how you're feeling then.

What you have to understand about the egg situation is that it is not impossible but just harder as we get older. We still make good eggs, but less often, and we suffer more losses as we go. It's not insurmountable but we just need to be prepared for it.