PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out of daydreaming: is this really a boy?

Girlwish
November 26th, 2015, 04:49 AM
The tech said 100% boy at 14 weeks pregnancy, but I keep hoping he is wrong....I have a hard time accepting that we are having our 3rd boy.
Especially since I was first pregnant with twins, and the ramzi theory showed that the embryo that died at 9 weeks was a girl.....
I am so sad.....can't get over the fact that I possibly lost my babygirl.....
Here is the pic it is a potty shot. (grey spots are legs)

ELP
November 26th, 2015, 04:57 AM
I am not very good with potty shots especially so early so would be unable to guess off of your picture but just wanted to say sorry for your loss :(, please dont think your twin was a girl from Ramzi's, it is very innacurate. Do you have any earlier nub shots that we could guess off of??

nuthinbutpink
November 26th, 2015, 07:57 AM
I could not guess off this image. I agree about Ramzi.

Girlwish
November 26th, 2015, 08:31 AM
Oh ok I thought the picture was quite clear :( but thank you for trying! Unfortunately I don't have nubshots from the previous weeks. Although Ramzi is not right, I know that the other one had to be the girl. I had such a strong sway :( no way it could be twin boys than right?
I find Ramzi quite confusing, the study seems to have a very clear result, but I guess in real life this is not the case?

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2015, 10:51 AM
I don't think that shot is very clear at all. But, that having been said usually the techs see more in the scans than we do.

nycmamma
December 1st, 2015, 01:52 PM
I swayed girl and got twin boys....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girlwish
December 1st, 2015, 03:12 PM
OMG that must have been a total shock! Are they identiical? Or from 2 different eggs?