PDA

View Full Version : TTC girl early 2016..Buddies

Faithinpink
November 27th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Hi ladies, anyone out there going TTC early 2016 . IM slowly getting my sway together after reading through some of atomic's helpful essays and other members who have given me great inside of gender swaying..
Anyone wanna join me on the journey
:pinksperm: Praying for pink

Butterflies buttercups
November 28th, 2015, 03:48 AM
Hey! Replied on your other post ! But I'll be joining u in TTC in March!
Fingers crossed we all get pink babies! [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faithinpink
November 30th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Hi butterflies, we going to try march too ... Alittle nervous about diet but im sure ill get the hang of it once i start , just have problems with thinking what to eat Lol...

Honeybug
November 30th, 2015, 07:30 PM
Hi ladies! I'm coming to join you, too :)

DH and I may have an attempt in dec, I can't make up my mind if we will or wait until the new year. I'm hoping for a sign one way or the other haha

I'm crossing my fingers we all get our sticky pink beans!

Faithinpink
December 1st, 2015, 12:26 AM
Hi Honeybug, have u been doing diet for long ? I wish I could try December but haven't started diet yet , I'd love a September bubba ! :ballerina: Not starting diet til January though.. Praying for pink :fx:

Jasiahsmommy
December 1st, 2015, 12:20 PM
Hi Ladies,
I would love to join you guys as I plan on having my first attempt Aprilish! Im having a hard time with diet ideas as well. I've already started easing into no snacking and skipping breakfast. I plan on getting stricter after the holidays. Are you ladies planning on going vegetarian?
I pray we all get pink bundles ����

Butterflies buttercups
December 1st, 2015, 03:14 PM
Hey, also going for March / April attempt !
Well done for starting the diet already!

I'll be starting again in January properly and yes I'd like to think that over a few weeks I will be completely vegetarian I've just ordered two new veggie books off amazon to help with recipes and also ordering a new exercise bike for my cardio workouts too xx

Faithinpink
December 1st, 2015, 07:19 PM
Hi Jasiahsmommy, yeah im going to vegie very soon
Xx

Jasiahsmommy
December 2nd, 2015, 12:32 PM
I want to give this my all so I plan on going vegetarian as well over a few weeks time. Dh and I are big meaters so I definitely have to cut back. I came across an app called Pinterest and it has a lot of veggie recipes and veggie meal ideas that look really good like zucchini noodles w pasta sauce, lasagna w/ spaghetti sauce mushrooms and low fat ricotta, lettuce wraps, fajitas w/ Just the veggies and so much more on there.

Butterflies buttercups
December 2nd, 2015, 12:41 PM
Yum this sounds tasty! ^^^
Xxx

Jasiahsmommy
December 2nd, 2015, 01:50 PM
If you come across any good recipes in your veggie books butterflies PLEASE share!!! :happy:

jenren
December 4th, 2015, 12:35 AM
I'm going to attempt a girl sway in Feb or March I just need to read more into the diet and get my cycle back. Ds3 just turned one last month and no cycle in sight... I just can't bear to wean him so I'll have to see what happens

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Faithinpink
December 4th, 2015, 01:03 AM
Hi Jenren, there is alot on diet in the dream members section that are quite helpful.

jenren
December 4th, 2015, 01:26 AM
Hi Jenren, there is alot on diet in the dream members section that are quite helpful.
Thanks! I'll take a look. Getting used to the site is a little overwhelming

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Soleil
December 4th, 2015, 09:00 PM
I'd like to join all of you as well! I'm TTC in Jan. or Feb. I've been on the diet 4.5 weeks now. I'd really like to exercise 5 times per week for 60 min., but I'm having a difficult time fitting it in with my two boys. :) I'll keep trying. Good luck to all of you. I'm looking forward to hearing your experiences.

Faithinpink
December 4th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Hi Soleil, how are you going with the diet? Share if you like.. Meals
Exercise with kids is hard i know , but in gonna try my hardest too

mkddav
December 4th, 2015, 10:15 PM
Hi all, I am also TTC pink, hopefully Jan or Feb. I have a few sway tactics planned, but the diet by far sounds like it will be the hardest part for me. I am terrible about willpower. I've been a weight watcher member since my son was born two years ago, and have only lost 26 lbs, eek! But I will do my best.
Has anyone put together meal plans? I'm struggling with that.

Butterflies buttercups
December 5th, 2015, 04:26 AM
I remember u Soliel think we spoke before :)
Very exciting lots of for early next year - all turning vegetarian which is the biggest thing followe by squeezing in exercise like u already said it's hard with boys running around the house ! But we have to try [emoji123]🏼[emoji4]!!

I'm starting my sway properly after Christmas is over and trying first attempt in March ...Looking forward to getting to know u all ! X

Butterflies buttercups
December 5th, 2015, 04:28 AM
Mkddav there are lots of posts if u type in the search bar meal plans or meal ideas I always find a few posts with some suggestions on there - on members section too also access to some examples from atomic of the Le diet xx

1moregirl
December 5th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Hi ladies. My DH and I are planning on doing our girl sway in February or March of 2016. I am in my early 40s so shouldn't really be wasting any time but I just don't want to have a Winter baby as our last Bub was born in winter and kept getting sick with bronchiolitis so it was awful. I also wanted to share with you, as I noticed quite a few of you were going to go vegetarian, that I have a sister who had 3 boys and she is a vegetarian. I can't stick to a strict diet of any type as I can't afford to lose any weight so I will just be concentrating on eating healthy, skipping breakfast and eating red meat maybe once a week at most. I eat mainly this way already so hope it plays in our favour. I also just want this to be a laid-back sway as my last girl sway was IG influenced (very detailed and nigh on perfect) but ended in a MMC at 10 weeks. Anyway, good luck everyone and hope we get our pink bundles in the New Year. :)

XXforhubby
December 5th, 2015, 09:20 AM
I've been posting in the other thread. I may be TTCing starting in March or so. We just had our sweet DS3, and we go back and forth if we are done or not. We probably won't know until last minute! I've been doing the LE diet but snacking still, since I'm only 2 weeks postpartum. The weight keeps flying off! I've already lost 24lbs and only have 11 more to go until i reach my pre-pregnancy weight! I'll probably add in cardio last minute once the weather warms up and I can wear the baby. If we do decide on a 4th child, my sway will be pretty relaxed. It will look something like this: Breastfeeding, LE diet, cardio, BD every 4 days, fiber, folic acid, alcohol 4 days a week, maybe a Benadryl before attempt if notice any CM, and maybe a tad of Sylk or Aci-Jel if a lube is needed for comfort. That's it.

I've done the LE diet before so it'll be super easy. I have to make myself snack now so the weight won't fly off even more. No snacking is easy. I already have an overnight fast of 12 hours so pushing back breakfast will be fine.

I have plenty of favorite LE meal ideas that me and DH still eat! I'll try and post some when I can.

FX and GL to you all! I look forward to watching your journeys!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

Princess Mom
December 5th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Snacking is the hardest part haha. I actually been doing veggie for a week now! I did have meat other day but stood within my limits. I actually don't mind doing veggie, it just gets hard if I go out for dinner. Oh and Christmas lol.
I don't want to try till end of March or April
I'm in need of some veggie meals for myself lol

Faithinpink
December 5th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Hi ladies, should we start new thread in dream members section for meal ideas and recipes? Lets call it the NEW YEAR MUNCHES ��

Jasiahsmommy
December 6th, 2015, 01:38 AM
Yes, let's do it faithinpink!!

mkddav
December 6th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Oh my, I just completed my first two days on the girl diet. (Focusing mostly on keeping blood sugar low, with a secondary goal of lower protein/fat intake.) And MAN, do I feel awful. Migraines, fatigue, nausea.
Has anyone else gone through the same? Should I make an adjustment in the diet or try to wait it out?
I would like to get feeling better asap!

Faithinpink
December 8th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Hey mkddav , oh i haven't started diet yet but i assume i probably wont feel great in first couple of days but im going to make sure im not starting too close to AF bcos i believe that would probably make me feel crap , as i always get really bad headaches and terrible mood swings lol... Where in your cycle are you .
Maybe best to ask atomic what she thinks
Hope your feeling better soon xc

Inforthree
December 16th, 2015, 10:31 AM
Hi ladies - I'm starting the diet in Jan for an April attempt. So close now. I'm excited. I will say I've been vegetarian for 15 years and have two boys. But I was definitely eating lots of healthy fats and dairy when I conceived my boys. I'm getting my mirena IUD out in April and then will start to TTC. Good luck to us all!

Butterflies buttercups
December 16th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Hi there I'm the same as you two boys lots of healthy fats and dairy - TTC April and starting Le in Jan !
Welcome and look forward to chatting more! Lots of us are now TTC early next year which is exciting !
Just got through by my veggie book I ordered from Amazon and the recipes look great so hopefully I won't struggle with no meat!
Xxx

Faithinpink
December 16th, 2015, 05:53 PM
Hey butterflies, Can you get that mince over there its called Quorn ! Its meat free for vegetarians, looks like meat but not , its got a bit of protein in it but is ok, im going to have it when im struggling

Kmomofthree
December 17th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Hey ladies! I haven't read all 3 pages yet but I'll go back and do that. Just joining in :-) I came over from IG , started being active here about 2 weeks ago. I've completely switched my sway up for the last 6 weeks of it. The first 7 weeks were all IG way. I plan our first attempt around January 21st. I'm getting impatient!

Kmomofthree
December 18th, 2015, 12:07 AM
I've decided to completely cut out meat.. it's been almost 2 weeks. For the 7 prior to that I was only eating chicken and also had eggs.... no more eggs for me either now. I've been eating very light.... I've lost 5 lbs and at 112 now. I'm trying to do cardio but having a hard time. My 2 year old freaks out so bad in the childcare that I can never get a whole 60 min in and at home in never get that kind of time to myself. Kind of a bummer.... I'm now down to 5 weeks left before our attempt and starting to think maybe I should just count cardio out :-( I really wanted to include it as I was never active when I conceived my boys and feel like it could make a difference.

Faithinpink
December 18th, 2015, 02:00 AM
Hi kmomofthree, welcome��. Yes i think i will get impatient too, starting to get alittle more anxious bcos i personally hate dieting. IM sure i will have a decent amount of cheats here and there lol . How are u going on the diet? I think im going to go gluten free also bcos i have psoriasis

Honeybug
December 18th, 2015, 02:28 AM
Hi Honeybug, have u been doing diet for long ? I wish I could try December but haven't started diet yet , I'd love a September bubba ! :ballerina: Not starting diet til January though.. Praying for pink :fx:

I started the le diet back in nov 2014 and started ttc Jan 2015. After another BFN in sept I decided to take a much needed break from ttc (including a 8 week break from the diet). I have since been back in the diet for ~4 weeks. So although its not the recommended amount of time, I feel confident in my overall condition

mkddav - The first week and a half was the worst for me -- after that the headaches and fatigue should fade away :)
Oh except I still have to fight the urge NOT to snack. I'm a horrible snacker -- give me all the charcuterie in the world and I would be the happiest person lol

Faithinpink
December 18th, 2015, 04:40 AM
Good luck honeybug xx

Kmomofthree
December 18th, 2015, 10:58 AM
No snacking is so hard. I do allow myself tiny snacks here and there if I'm legitimately hungry (stomach growling or feeling light headed). I'm still always under my calorie goal. I don't know how in the world anyone can cram all their calories into 2-3 meals. I can't make myself eat that much in one sitting :worry:

Faithinpink
December 18th, 2015, 06:26 PM
Yes i agree^^^ snacking will be hard but gotta say to myself its not for long and i want to lose weigh so ill be doing this for a number of reasons .. Hopefully i can manage the cardio im going to stick a picture of my children on my treadmill and myself as a little girl so i can give myself inspiration to keep going .. I will imagine my daughter.. Hopefully i dont go into dreamland while im walking on the tradmill LOL and fall off

jensy
December 23rd, 2015, 04:23 AM
Hi :-) I'm also attempting in 8 weeks or so.I have been vegetarian on and off for the last 3 months and finding it easier with mixing veggies with little herbs and low salt seasonings.Most days I have been eating salads with a sandwich or egg whites with vegetables,fruit and yoghurt,cucumber and cream cheese(low fat) on cruskits,wraps with salad,pasta with small amount of sauce and veggies,small amount of fish and rice.If I need fat I have been having chai lattes with lots of cinnamon or small amounts of ice cream.Good luck i

Kmomofthree
December 26th, 2015, 12:45 AM
Sounds good Jensy :-)

Oh my gosh. I just cheated soooooo bad on my diet! Tomorrow and the next 4 weeks (hopefully will be the last 4 weeks!) I'll definitely hit it hard. I feel like I've been doing great so I'm ok with the cheat. It was worth it. I'll do extra cardio tomorrow ;-)

jensy
December 26th, 2015, 04:33 AM
I find cheating gets you through :-) I have cheated lots but always try the next few days after too be really rigid and lots of cardio.I can't wait until the 4 week countdown! I have been doing it week by week so it doesn't feel so long away lol.

jensy
December 26th, 2015, 06:11 AM
Do u think almond milk is ok? Flaxseed meal?

XXforhubby
December 26th, 2015, 08:34 AM
Almond and rice milk are ok if you are doing the traditional LE diets. Avoid Flax meal- it's a blue friendly.

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

jensy
December 26th, 2015, 04:19 PM
Ok awesome! What about flaxseeds for DH? I read somewhere about it lowering testosterone

Dreamgirl01
January 3rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
I'm joining you.. Hopefully we'll be trying in april. I'm having a hard time too figuring out our girl sway plan. Especially what and what not to eat and drink. We already have three beautyfull boys and hoping for a beautyfull little sister💗

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

Glencoe
January 4th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Hello Ladies
we shall be having our first attempt in march, i did the LE diet for a couple of months towrds the end of 2015 as have been trying to get husband on board with baby number 3, which i managed to do last night after a long talk! yay excited. So back on the diet today i didnt find it too bad before so hoping i will slip into it have a bit or weihgt to loose so will start excersie too and gradullay up to the 6/7 days a week. Cant believe we are finally trying for baby number 3 i didnt think it was going to happen, so praying for a little girl
xx

mamac27
January 26th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Hi Ladies. I'm getting excited for our attempt! I've been on a diet for a little over a month. I'm on cranberry, calcium, & acidophilus. I've added whole milk & plain yogurt to my diet. Something I never ate much of before. I've been skipping breakfast & going low on sodium/potassium. Eating strawberries/raspberries, crystal light. Low on coffee & alcohol. Low on everything, no red meat.
There is so much conflicting advice I feel! I can't get my plan straight! My pH is about 5. I'd like to try to lower it a bit more.
What is your general sway plans?

Livy
January 30th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Hi everyone.I m new :)just got the dream membership and had a look on the diet plan...I think it`s a lot to eat each meal.seems I m always too busy to eat. I m looking for maybe an app to check the calorie intake and so on. Does someone know of a good and easy one?
I m thinking about starting the diet tomorrow,I want to prepare a little longer,maybe start trying in may?!I would love to share experiences with you.

maidentomother
January 30th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Hi Ladies. I'm getting excited for our attempt! I've been on a diet for a little over a month. I'm on cranberry, calcium, & acidophilus. I've added whole milk & plain yogurt to my diet. Something I never ate much of before. I've been skipping breakfast & going low on sodium/potassium. Eating strawberries/raspberries, crystal light. Low on coffee & alcohol. Low on everything, no red meat.
There is so much conflicting advice I feel! I can't get my plan straight! My pH is about 5. I'd like to try to lower it a bit more.

I would drop the calcium, cranberry and acidophilus ASAP as they actually sway BLUE, instead take just 1000-1200mcg folate, no other supps. You also should switch from the IG diet to the LE diet to increase your odds of pink. Do NOT even think about pH, 5 is plenty low and pH doesn't actually sway much if at all.

Livy, a lot of people use myfitnesspal.

Faithinpink
February 5th, 2016, 01:41 AM
Hi ladies how are your all doing? How's the diet going.
I'm finding it ok and I think my only down fall is the cappichino I hang for in the night I've been having it with skim milk , everything is within the limits so I'm happy��
How's things buttercups just wanna say hi xx

Livy
February 9th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Hi there..I m okay with the diet.for me the hardest thing is to calculate all the nutrients.I got the myfitnesspal app and made a big mistake with the sodium intake:worry: I ate way to much today.that's the hardest part for me,to find food with a lower sodiumlevel.no chance with bread so far but I keep looking.
I want to include the cranberry/aspirin stuff in my sway too, but I m not sure when to start with these. Right from the start or is it okay to only take them the last weeks before attempt.

So...have a nice week Ladies.

maidentomother
February 9th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Livy, sodium doesn't sway so you don't need to restrict it. I would not advise tsking Cranberry or Aspirin; Cranberry can sway blue and Aspirin can be unsafe to take, plus it barely sways if at all.

3'sacharm
February 9th, 2016, 03:50 PM
I didn't see this thread and posted in the other one but this one is more specific :giggle: so I'll repost in here.

Right. Hello all!!! I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, folic acid daily which I'll start upping to the 1600mcg, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

3'sacharm
February 9th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Good evening! I posted in the other thread but realised this is a more specific one for ttc pink so thought I'd repost in here :) I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, daily folic acid which I'm about to increase to 1200-1600mcg, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

Livy
February 10th, 2016, 07:17 AM
I thought low sodium is a part of the LE diet?!
What would you include to a realistic sway, maidentomother.
I tried to read as much info as I could find here around. So unsure which aspect is more valuable than an other.

liny
February 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
hi Ladys i gonna join in as well planning on TTC girl in April ( if my cycle is sorting itself out at least ) totally agree no snacking is a killer. I find it really hard to motivate myself for the exercise. I'm not counting sodium. yeah it gets so confusing because it changes so fast and one thing that was a must is not important any more....

maidentomother
February 10th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Livy, no, low sodium is an outdated swaying tactic. On the LE, what's important is keeping overall cals, protein snd especially fat low. It's best to go vegetarian or evrn better, vegan. Eating just 2 or 3 meals a day with no snacking is crucial.

In addition to doing the diet for AT LEAST 12w before you begin TTC, you should ideally do 1 hour minimum of cardio exercise every day, such as walking, jogging, running, elliptical, swimming. Avoid exercise that builds muscle, especially weight lifting.

One single BD attempt at positive OPK is also important, or other tactics that effectively give you just one attempt in your fertile period.

Coffee, or possibly even other forms of strong/high dose caffeine seems to sway too.

3'sacharm
February 11th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Hello all!!! Saw this thread was specific to ttc pink so thought I'd repost here. I am hoping to persuade hubby to ttc (pink sway as two boys already) from April time hence I'm looking into getting properly into le pcos diet with cardio 5-6x per week. I'm taking fibre with most meals, getting plenty of cardio in, just need to cut back on the weights. I don't especially need to shift any weight but could lose a few pounds if it helps. I think I'm struggling most with the sugar going le pcos diet... �� I've been skipping breakfast for months now in preparation. Any other "easy" sway tips I could add in??x

babybells
October 4th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Hey all - looking to TTC pink February 2017! Been on here reading a lot to get prepped - so much information!!!
Is anyone getting a plan done?
I need to lose some weight and need to change my eating. I eat healthy already but I am a 3 meals and 2 snacks kind of girl~!!

CallMeAl
October 8th, 2016, 01:01 PM
babybells, I am with you on TTC pink February 2017!!! Are you thinking of starting any supplements along with your diet at this point? I'm not sure if it's too early or not??

babybells
October 13th, 2016, 10:10 PM
CallMeAl - I was considering starting around December. Just taking it all in.