PDA

View Full Version : Miscarriage = good sign?

Dreamingofpinkafter2blue
November 30th, 2015, 11:18 AM
As I'm waiting for my HCG to drop below a 5, I'm trying to be positive about my miscarriage. Everytime I get my period, I always end up pregnant. One time, I even conceived 5 days before I ovulated. I've only had a few cycles in the past few years because breastfeeding really works for me as birth control. The last two times I have conceived, they ended in miscarriage. First was a chemical and then my first "real" miscarriage. Could this be a sign that my fertility is declining and it's actually good for my sway?im obviously very sad about my miscarriage but trying to be positive. I'm waiting for my HCG to drop and to ovulate again.

girliedreamz
November 30th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Hugs on the miscarriage! I had two last year back-to-back, so I sympathize. No advice on if it's a good sign or not, but I can only say I've seen women on here have miscarriages and go on to have healthy, beautiful baby girls. I'm crossing my fingers I can be one of those someday too!

Dreamingofpinkafter2blue
November 30th, 2015, 11:48 PM
So sorry for your losses and prayers to you!

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2015, 07:50 PM
That's not the kind of decline in fertility we're talking about - we want it to be harder for sperm to meet egg, and then everything else after that to be easy and perfect.

I don't want anyone to have miscarriages. If that was what swaying entailed I'd never do it. Huge (((Hugs)))).