PDA

View Full Version : some pink please....

dannikins
September 5th, 2011, 02:32 AM
hi all, i have 4 boys who are my world, but there is a hole in my heart that can only be filled by a little girl, so i joined this site hoping to increase my chances of that.
i think its great to have a site like this where we can come and express these thoughts and feeling with others who feel the same.
i dont really have anyone i can talk to about this, because noone understands, not even DH, he knows i would like a girl, but i dont think he can ever understand how much.

anyway thats why im here.
good luck to you all.

ELP
September 5th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the site Danni, best of luck with your pink xxx

nuthinbutpink
September 5th, 2011, 07:33 AM
Glad you found us. I hope you can add some pink soon. We have a really supportive group here and lots of information.

zanacal
September 5th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Hi and welcome :D

mummyof3boys
September 6th, 2011, 07:22 AM
hi just joined this site today also hoping to add some pink into my family of blue!!!!! goodluck : )))

dannikins
September 9th, 2011, 02:06 AM
there seem to be alot of blue families, its a comfort to know im not the only one, i dont know anyone, other than on here, in the same situation.
heres hoping for lots of pink dust to fly our way...:)

mummyof3boys
September 15th, 2011, 12:43 AM
My dh has no idea how much i want a girl even though i have told him plenty of times i think he thinks im crazy cos i will go through stages of saying i dont want anymore chn im happy with 3 healthy boys but i think thats what i think i should feel!! It s frustrating cos i no if we had 3 girls i would do anything poss so he could have a son if he felt strongly about it which i no he would!!! We are at the stage now where after a recent m/c we have to decide to "sway" or wait and select but being in Australia that is a big call with travelling ect !!!! Does your DH want to keep trying?????

dannikins
September 15th, 2011, 01:51 AM
My hubby is great with it actually, he said we can have as many as i want to have.
he knows how badly i want a girl and he is always saying how nice it would be to have a little girl around.
hes even suggested IVF to get a girl, but i want to try it naturally first.

im in australia too so i know what you mean about the travel and everything, its a shame we cant to it here in aus.
but australia has some pretty stupid rules about these things sometimes.

mummyof3boys
September 15th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Well good luck on your swayig journey!!! My DH is also happy to have more but after 2 m/c s i think he is worried as i was devastated with this last one! Sending pink vibes your way!!!!!!