PDA

View Full Version : Sway after HT

chocolate
December 7th, 2015, 06:00 AM
His Atomic, I've been doing Ht and I don't think it's going to work out.

Please could you tell me the price of a personalised plan and the best months to the for a girl? I am probably going to do 2 more Ht cycles before a sway so need to plan when the sway would be done, what time of year would give me the best chance?

Thank you

atomic sagebrush
December 8th, 2015, 04:28 PM
Hi again chocolate.

It's 79$ for the plan and if you want the bundle which comes with the meal plan and OPK book it's 99.

IN the Northern Hemisphere we see a "girl peak" Mar-May and in the Southern, this is reversed and the "girl peak" is Sept-Nov. But don't take that too seriously, it's just one little thing that may help a bit. Many other tactics are far and away more effective (and I got my girl in November in the N. Hemi!)

chocolate
December 20th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks Atomic, so I'm in the UK so the theory would be ttc March to May so I could fit in prep work for 3 months if we choose to sway. Will look into purchasing the plan after Christmas..... In the meantime would my Oh need to take any particular supplements to favour girls and myself as I would need to order these soon.
Makes sense that diet and lifestyle are more important than the month but want to give it my best shot so may as well coincide it with March.

Thank you

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2015, 05:15 PM
Yes perfect!

I can't tell people what supps to take because I don't know your medical history, etc. That is part of what we cover in the questionnaires.

chocolate
December 23rd, 2015, 03:32 AM
OK no problem.

I think we are doing one last High tech end of March to see if we get any better results and if not, we will sway.
How long after High Tech would you recommend swaying for a girl? Would I be more fertile after Ht and therefore sway blue? Or if I do all the recommendations will that over-ride it? Quite often my cycle is longer the month after Ht but then back to normal. Would cycling end of March and swaying in the April or May be OK?

atomic sagebrush
December 23rd, 2015, 08:18 PM
yes that's ok, speculation runs both directions in that HT may sway pink or blue...we honestly don't know.

chocolate
December 28th, 2015, 01:34 PM
Well after thinking about it over Christmas we feel in our hearts that Ht will not work as we haven't come close to an embryo being tested, let alone then having results etc. So we are looking into a last baby sway in March onwards so I can do 3 months prep. Work first so I have ordered a plan so I don't have to do all the hard work researching. Please don't worry about making me change things too much, we are going to give this our best shot!

3boys531
December 28th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Good luck chocolate.

atomic sagebrush
December 29th, 2015, 04:03 PM
I have your questionnaire and will get right to work! :)

chocolate
December 29th, 2015, 04:59 PM
No rush atomic honestly, enjoy the Xmas break. I am so feeling 50/50 about sway or try Ht again that right now I'm exploring both and hoping to make a definite decision. One minute I'm behind swaying and the next I feel like I should keep at it with Ht for a couple more cycles, so hard! So really is no rush!

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2016, 01:31 PM
Ok thanks for letting me know! :)

chocolate
January 2nd, 2016, 01:34 PM
Atomic I have pmd you about the plan, doesn't matter if you have started it but I'm just looking into clinic r, feeling very indecisive right now about which path to take :-(

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2016, 03:08 PM
Thank you for letting me know, chocolate - there are some people who tend to need plans quicker so I can handle theirs first and get yours to you still within the 10 days though. Thank you.

chocolate
January 3rd, 2016, 03:14 PM
Yes of course, I won't actually be using it now but I will save it for future use just in case, did a full turn of deciding what route to go, so doesn't matter if it isn't done for a couple of weeks