PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOODNESS!

SweetLily
December 7th, 2015, 01:09 PM
I can hardly believe it, even tho the dr has confirmed it!

After all these years--6 years of MCs and CPs--I have a super dark bfp! None of my mc's or cp's got dark like this, so here's to hopinf for a sticky and HEALTHY bean!

The dr has order 3 sets of quantative hcg to see if my numbers double, so by thursday I will know if it looks good--but based on my history and this test alone, it looks promising!

Its a bit scary, we were not TTC right now, as our life has fallen apart at the moment and I have had a lot of anxiety lately--for the last 2 weeks I've been taking Unisom to sleep and Clonazepam (a benzo drug also known as klonpin) 2x a day, so I am worried there could be defects from that but the dr and pharmacist said the chance was so minimal not even to worry.

I quit charting my cycles so they are going to do an ultrasound in a few weeks if it sticks to date it, but I think I am 4-4.5 weeks.

We were not trying at all, and the funny thing is, this is the first cycle I haven't used progesterone in like 3 years and it STILL stuck in long enough for a dark bfp!

WOW WOW WOW...I don't even know what to say.

I am so nervous to tell DH, we are in a financial crisis so the timing is the WORST POSSIBLE, ever, and he is going to be stressed. I have decided to wait until I know if my numbers are doubling so I can tell him its a good solid bfp or a fading baby.

All I can say, is this site has been a blessing over the years since its inception, a place of wonderful people and knowledge and support and though I have been away a lot over the last couple of years, I thank you all for your thoughts and advice.

Sending out baby vibes and sticky dust to you all! And hope...after 6 years and like 20 early mcs--this one may just be a keeper.

I feel too optimistic right now, at peace and joyous like I haven't felt for years...I hope it doesn't lead to a crash!

Hugs to you all, especially you atomic for all your help!

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2015, 01:14 PM
OH Sweet Lily I am SO SO SO HAPPY for you!! THis makes my whole month!

Hugest huge congrats (and I love your nails BTW!!)

nuthinbutpink
December 7th, 2015, 01:32 PM
Great lines!

Pink rose 76
December 7th, 2015, 02:00 PM
Sweet lily! You have been a great help to others too which I have appreciated. I'm so happy for you. Such luvly news xx

SweetLily
December 7th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Thank you ladies ♡
Pink rose...congrats to you too! !!! Wow!

SweetLily
December 7th, 2015, 05:02 PM
Good news, I called motherrisk and they told me the concern was from 6-8 weeks because it can cause a cleft lip at that time and I quit soon enough for that! So happy it's not a worry now! I know the Risk is still there but I feel much better.

After dodging that bullet...is it too much for me to desperately wish for a little girl since this is my last baby? I feel guilty even saying that...I feel like it's a boy and I will love him just the same.

Hugs to you all :)

essnce629
December 7th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Beautiful lines! Congrats and sending you lots of sticky pink vibes!!!!!

ksmom
December 7th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Congratulations! I hope it's a sticky pink little one! :)

Violet Winter
December 7th, 2015, 11:33 PM
Congratulations! That's fantastic news! I really hope it's a sticky pink one. Best of luck!

dpike00
December 8th, 2015, 04:56 PM
Congrats!!!! Hoping for a sticky baby (girl!) that brings you tons of luck to ease your problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
December 8th, 2015, 05:48 PM
OMG SweetLily, this is the best news EVER! I am beyond happy for you [emoji4]! I know the timing may not be right for your family right now, but sometimes during crises a baby is just the very thing to lift spirits and to be the bright spot during a hard time.

I'm praying that this is a super sticky bean, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if it's a girl [emoji8][emoji175]!

I'm so, so happy for you! I seriously can't stop smiling!!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

SweetLily
December 8th, 2015, 07:47 PM
Wow girls thanks :) I got my beta, 112 at 4w and 2d I THINK since I'm not certain of my dates. I feel at peace. I think it's a boy but I will love this baby regardless of gender. I'm hoping for twins, one of each to make up for my losses. I'd love another boy but I want my girl first! Both in one would be perfect. I've been pregnant with a couple of sets of (disappearing) twins so it still could happen!

There was a 3 day cut off and dh sperm count us so low I'm *SHOCKED* I even could GET knocked up so MAYBEEE IT WILL BE A GIRL! I still think boy tho.

Hugs to you all ladies ��♡

purple
December 8th, 2015, 10:05 PM
Congratulations! Fx it's a sticky one, it looks promising so far! Hope you also get a pink surprise too!

The Anchor
December 16th, 2015, 03:01 PM
OMG just seeing this...HUGE CONGRATS

:pray: pink sticky bean pink sticky bean pink sticky bean