PDA

View Full Version : What is myoinositol?

honeybee37
December 8th, 2015, 05:54 AM
Hello! Ive not posted before, and have just started the LE diet hoping to do our first attempt in February. I have started most of the supplements but am unsure about myoinositol. What is it for and is it just for ladies with PCOS? Does anyone know? Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
December 8th, 2015, 01:33 PM
Yes it is only for women with SEVERE PCOS or a lot of weight to lose (excess of 50 lbs). Not for everyone.

atomic sagebrush
December 8th, 2015, 01:34 PM
oh and welcome by the way! :)

honeybee37
December 9th, 2015, 07:34 AM
Thanks very much! I'm glad I didn't order any. I've started the diet and keep reading through the PDF (I bought the 99$ pack -- thanks so much, it is fantastic!). I have two DSs, the second resulting from a failed sway using the other site, back in 2010. I wouldn't change him for the world, and my DH definitely wouldn't have 'allowed' us to go for number 3 if he'd been a girl, so it's all good. I just really hope our attempt is successful, as he most definitely will NEVER agree to a fourth!!

Butterflies buttercups
December 9th, 2015, 07:38 AM
Honey bee I'm the same this is my last chance of having a daughter I won't go for a fourth I will just have to come to terms if this sway doesn't work so I hope it works out for us! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXforhubby
December 9th, 2015, 08:50 AM
Honey bee I'm the same this is my last chance of having a daughter I won't go for a fourth I will just have to come to terms if this sway doesn't work so I hope it works out for us! Xxx

I thought the same thing when I swayed and had our DS3. Now DH talks about a 4th and wants to keep options open. I never would have thought in a million years we would consider going for a 4th! It just depends on how badly my DH wants a DD.

I guess what I'm saying is, never say never! However, I truly hope you get your DD!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

Butterflies buttercups
December 9th, 2015, 09:50 AM
Xx I never thought I'd have two let alone three or four so your quite right never say never !!
Xxx

XXforhubby
December 9th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Xx I never thought I'd have two let alone three or four so your quite right never say never !!
Xxx

Haha! I know! I actually didn't really want to have kids. So it's surreal for me to have three and considering a 4th! I'm so glad I took a leap of faith and had my children- I would've missed so much!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170] Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD[emoji166][emoji171][emoji166] for my DH!!

atomic sagebrush
December 10th, 2015, 05:55 PM
Thanks so much for your purchase, let me know how I can help!

I know just what you mean as my little failed sway from the other site is a dream child! :)