PDA

View Full Version : travelling while on stimms

niharsam
September 5th, 2011, 11:49 PM
We are deciding on the second cycle and this time we will do the initial stimms at home and then travel for the last usg+blood work. Would like to know how did you manage with the shots? You gave them in the flight or at the airport. The flights are 24 hours + long with one stop over.

threeatlast
September 6th, 2011, 03:27 AM
i did them at airport and then on arrival at destination. I had a letter from Dr to say what medication was and that I needed to carry needles. I was never asked for it. Good Luck with cycle

xhopingx
September 6th, 2011, 09:21 AM
I had to do mine on the flight. We just told the flight attendant that I had medication to take - we both went to the back of the plane where the kitchen area is and my DH did the shots. No one seemed to notice - some of the flight attendants where walking through but I stood with my back to them and DH just got on with it!
I did get asked for my letter..... twice.
Good luck x

nuthinbutpink
September 6th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I am happy you get to try again! When are you cycling?

niharsam
September 6th, 2011, 11:41 PM
thank you ladies for the information.. the flight that we are planning , flies 16hrs at a stretch so that leaves us with no option but to take the shots in the flight. We are planning on cycling in Jan 2012.