PDA

View Full Version : Here from IG

raspberry73
January 8th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Hi, I'm here from IG. I'm muddling through some saddness right now over the thought of never having a daughter. I'm feeling very excited to have 3 boys, but not wanting to feel this void for my whole life.

So, I'm researching HT and debating what 4 kids would be like.

Glad to see you all here!

nuthinbutpink
January 8th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Hi and welcome! We have an open HT forum that is public view and several private HT forums that are member accessible for privacy reasons. Of course, we'll answer questions in both. We have quite an active HT community with some gals cycling now and several with plans. We would love for you to post with us!

For GD, you can find those forums within. Welcome!

Hollie86
January 8th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Hi glad to see you here, were you in the due date buddies at IG? if you were, we must have been in the same one :)

raspberry73
January 8th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Thank you! Do members request access to the private forums?

Edit: Nevermind, I see how to do it!

raspberry73
January 8th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Hi glad to see you here, were you in the due date buddies at IG? if you were, we must have been in the same one :)

Yes, we were in the same one. I saw your post this morning about this forum and put you are my "referral" person.

Did you find out the gender of #4 yet?

nuthinbutpink
January 8th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Hollie- thanks for doing that and if you guys need me to do anything with specific forums you are looking for just let me know! We do have 3 chat rooms but they also require membership to access. I pay a monthly fee to be able to offer them. They work really well though!

Hollie86
January 8th, 2011, 02:38 PM
No problem NBP! :)

Raspberry73 - I did have a private gender scan last month but the tech was awful and we didnt get to see anything that showed us gender at all, she then said she 'thought' it was a boy, but both me and DH think she only said that so that they didnt have to give us another appointment for free. We even had to knock on her door afterwards and ask for a gender shot as she didnt give us one, she then fobbed us off with a shot that shows absolutely zilch! I even put it on the US forum on IG when we got back and even the techs told me that it was definately not a gender shot and everyone else said that you couldnt even tell there was a baby in the picture! So anyway, ive got another US next week on the 14th so we should get to find out then if baby isnt being modest haha! Its my anatomy scan so if they cant see the gender, its not a reason for a rescan so im really hoping the baby is ready to show off :)

atomic sagebrush
January 9th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Welcome!!! (having 4 is AWESOME!)

Bee Shine
January 9th, 2011, 11:46 PM
welcome!

My Fabulous Children
January 11th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Hi and Welcome.

Lillylolly
January 21st, 2011, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the site :)