PDA

View Full Version : Which plan do I order?

felecia13
December 16th, 2015, 05:46 PM
I want to hit the TTC hard next year, we have been TTC 4 years, and would love to try to sway our odds in favor of a girl. I Think a BIG reason we didnt conceive it bc we were doing the IG way, with a 4-5 day cutoff.

I went to the RE, I start 50mg clomid next month, so that'll help Pink as well as getting preg in general.

DX with PCOS- So IDK if that changes swaying?

I went to look at the plans and it seems like there are 3 different. I am slightly confused by the whole GD way of doing things vs IG, since I was a devout IG follower for years.

Which plan is best? Just go for the largest?

Thanks!

covered in blue
December 16th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Get the personalised gender swaying plan and coaching :) Goodluck xx hope you get your little pink bundle very soon!

atomic sagebrush
December 17th, 2015, 01:46 PM
Yes, I agree about the cutoff being partly to blame for the issues with conceiving and getting people pregnant quickly is a much higher priority around here than it is on IG. I have a lot of "IG refugees" on here and we just go over everything till it makes sense what the discrepancies are, and why they are the way they are on here. 4-5 years of BFN is not acceptible to me and I'll do anything in my power to turn that around for you guys. :)

:agree: Clomid will help but we are going to have to leave the IG stuff that doesn't work, behind us.

We have a special protocol for gals with PCOS and I take all that into account when I do the custom plans.

What you would want is a custom plan. You can get that with or without the add ons (the diet book and the OPK book). That part is up to you , you don't need them really but they can be nice.

The custom plan will have everything BUT diet and then I'll help you with diet via the coaching service that runs for 6 months (you can renew if desired)

felecia13
December 17th, 2015, 03:45 PM
IG refugees, I LOVE THAT!

I am 100% ready to leave IG behind. I have two friends, we've all been TTC the IG way, Diet, cut offs, etc. Guess what..BOTH are now having boys...something tells me this is totally wrong!

I will be doing the custom plan then, my Xmas gift to myself!! lol

felecia13
December 17th, 2015, 03:47 PM
That would be the $99 one right (with OPK and diet add ons)

atomic sagebrush
December 19th, 2015, 12:37 PM
IG refugees, I LOVE THAT!

I am 100% ready to leave IG behind. I have two friends, we've all been TTC the IG way, Diet, cut offs, etc. Guess what..BOTH are now having boys...something tells me this is totally wrong!

I will be doing the custom plan then, my Xmas gift to myself!! lol

:agree: There were people on there who were TTC for 2 YEARS doing everything, only to get a boy. It just isn't worth the time out of the fertile window. Our average to conception is 3 months.

It's either the custom or personalized plan that you want, not the standard one. If you want the diet and OPK then that is 99. For just the plan and coaching it's 79. The confusing part is that there's the standard plan that's also 79, but the custom one is better (you do have to wait about a week for it though)