PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed boy and new scan needing your help!

MB777
December 19th, 2015, 02:20 AM
This is my confirmed boy from three years ago!

It's a very clear boy nub!! 28973

Can anyone give me some advice? I posted my latest scan (not as clear at all) but have hardly any response. Is it worth becoming a dream member just to get a response on the scan? Perhaps it's just cos it's not as easy to guess.

Here it is anyway in case anyone sees this! Thank you!

covered in blue
December 19th, 2015, 03:18 AM
It's pretty tricky. I think you've got leg and/or cord and it's at quite an early gestation too. Could go either way I think.

MB777
December 19th, 2015, 04:50 AM
It's pretty tricky. I think you've got leg and/or cord and it's at quite an early gestation too. Could go either way I think.

Thank you very much. Yes I felt like cord was in the way. Really hoping for girl but not sure it will be. My boy was so clear and this one is so tricky!!
Thank you. Any more guesses? Xx

mammacass
December 19th, 2015, 05:27 AM
Hi, I do believe the reason you haven't had many responses is because it's so difficult to see the nub clearly and quite tricky. I hope you get your girl xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB777
December 19th, 2015, 05:40 AM
[QUOTE=mammacass;785230]Hi, I do believe the reason you haven't had many responses is because it's so difficult to see the nub clearly and quite tricky. I hope you get your girl xx

Thank you Hun. I think it's tricky too. If the diagram somebody on ingender drew is correct and that is nub then I'm hoping its girl nub. But who knows �� Xx
Sent from my iPhone

atomic sagebrush
December 21st, 2015, 11:54 AM
It's just not a good pic to guess at.