View Full Version : Due Sept/Oct/Nov 2016

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Pbn3
December 24th, 2015, 11:48 PM

Pbn3
December 24th, 2015, 11:51 PM

BunnyGirl19
December 27th, 2015, 06:17 PM
Due September 3. I got my first very faint BFP at bedtime 7DPO (I do NFP so dates are exact). It continued to get darker on tests very quickly. My first beta level at 9DPO was 37. At 12DPO (the morning of Christmas Eve) my beta level came back at 297. Praying for a sticky pink baby (or two). I've suffered multiple miscarriages due to a blood clotting disorder so I'm still in the paranoid stage.

MEMBERS AND DUE DATES
Name: Bunnygirl
Swayed: Pink
Due: 1st Sep w/twins
Team: Yellow
Having:

Name: Dpike
Due: 8th Sep
Team: Green?
Having:

Name: RainandSnow
Swayed: Blue
Due: 2nd Sep
Having:

Name: Goodmom
Due: 1st Sep
Team: Green possibly Yellow
Having:

Name: 2xblue
Due: 9th Sep
Team: Green possibly Yellow
Having:

Name: 3boys would love agirl2
Swayed: pink
Due: 10th Sept
Team: I'm not sure what green and yellow mean - but I'm going to find out at 10 weeks - but probably won't tell anyone because dh doesn't want find out.
Having:

Name: Blue Bear
Due: 6th Oct
Having:

Name: purple
Due: 12th Oct
Having:

Name: twointow83
Swayed: None
Having:

NameL crd5ed
Due: 13th Oct
Team: Green
Having:

Name: Bella29
Due: 17-18 Oct
Team: ?
Having:

Pbn3
December 27th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Hi and welcome Bunnygirl! It's nice to have some company :). I'll update the first post! I'm very sorry for your losses and sending super sticky pink dust your way :). Will you be finding out gender/s?

BunnyGirl19
December 27th, 2015, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure yet. We may find out but not tell anyone.

Pbn3
December 29th, 2015, 01:28 AM
How are you feeling Bunnygirl? I just booked my dating scan for the 19th January! Can't wait! Have you booked yours?

BunnyGirl19
December 30th, 2015, 03:18 PM
So far I'm feeling mostly okay, some nausea, vomited a few times. Mainly I just have a sinus cold I'm trying to shake that's causing me the most trouble. I have my first scan on the 11th for viability and to start my Lovenox injections. I've had 3 beta draws before they'd schedule (levels need to be over 1500 to schedule a scan) and my levels are great.

9DPO: 37
12DPO: 297
16DPO: 3514

Pbn3
December 30th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Great news about your levels! Sorry to hear about your sinus cold, hope you shake it sooner than later. We're going to have four additions to our group :) all posted bfps the last two days!

BunnyGirl19
December 30th, 2015, 03:32 PM
Yay! I hate when I'm due at the beginning of the month and all the groups are so dead initially. It's better when more people finally join and more conversation happens.

dpike00
December 30th, 2015, 07:31 PM
Pbn3- I think you can add me. Hopefully!!!

Swayed girl, due September 8 per babycenter but dr may change that. I'm thinking of waiting till delivery to find out sex but haven't discussed with hubby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pbn3
December 30th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Hi dpike!!! Added you! We are all pink swayers so far lol!

RainAndSnow
December 30th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Hi there! I'm due September 2nd, swayed blue, and will definitely be finding out what we're having as soon as we can haha :)

Pbn3
December 30th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Hi and welcome RainandSnow!!!

Awesome to have a blue swayer join in and hope there's lots more to come!.

BunnyGirl19
December 31st, 2015, 11:03 AM
Has anyone picked names yet, or am I the only weirdo? I have two girl names picked out already. LOL

BunnyGirl19
December 31st, 2015, 11:19 AM
Has anyone picked names yet, or am I the only weirdo? I have two girl names picked out already. LOL

goodmom
December 31st, 2015, 12:46 PM
Hi ... i swayed for blue and my due date is 1 sep :) ....

dpike00
December 31st, 2015, 02:08 PM
I have a list of names but haven't narrowed any down yet.

Pbn3
December 31st, 2015, 02:17 PM
Hi and welcome goodmom!! Are you finding out gender or staying team green?

I have only a couple baby names going through my head..... haven't given it much thought yet lol

Pbn3
December 31st, 2015, 02:35 PM
Can the frequent urination already have started!!?? Three times during the night I had to get up and go!! Its funny how you dont forget but you forget if you get what I mean?

2xblue
December 31st, 2015, 04:16 PM
Hey girls, I'm joining you! :)

I have no idea when my due date is (as my bfp cycle was really long and weird) but probably early September, let's say 9th. I hope I can get a dating scan. At how many weeks they usually do those?

And swayed for girl. Haven't decided if we are finding out or not. Probably we will, I would love to be team green though but don't know if I can :)

goodmom
December 31st, 2015, 04:22 PM
Hi and welcome goodmom!! Are you finding out gender or staying team green?

I have only a couple baby names going through my head..... haven't given it much thought yet lol
Hi Pbn3,

I am thinking tht i will stay team green for now but may be change my mind later ...

Goodluck everyone xx...

Pbn3
December 31st, 2015, 04:28 PM
Hi 2xblue!!! Great to see you here! I'm having my dating scan done at 7 weeks :)

2xblue
January 1st, 2016, 01:49 AM
Did a frer this morning and it's getting darker :)

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 01:54 AM
Lovely line 2xblue! I've got one test left but I'm trying to hold out. When I did my 14 and 15 dpo tests the test line was dark but still not as dark as the control line. I just want to see it super dark so trying to wait until Thursday :) but I may end up doing it on Sunday which will be 20dpo.

2xblue
January 1st, 2016, 01:56 AM
How did you all find it when you found out your pregnant and you could stop your diet? I almost cried at the store yesterday when I realized all the things I could eat lol! I did pretty strict LE diet for 6 months and god it feels good to eat anything I want or anytime I want. Last night I couldn't sleep straight away and felt little hungry and it was so nice to be able to eat :)

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 02:03 AM
I stopped the diet fully the cycle I got my bfp. I'd been strict le diet and vegetarian March to August and then from af - o strict le and relaxed in the 2ww from September to November. Went off diet as in didn't count any nutritional intake but still tried not to go overboard. I'm still trying not to overindulge the couple times I did made my tummy really hard and sore lol! I must say I'm enjoying my meat again lol, I started having it again during my relaxed 2ww's. I honestly think I'll be having a boy as when I fell pregnant my diet was almost exactly what it was when I conceived my 2 boys but that's all good :) I'd rather be pregnant with my last baby and have him be a boy than not pregnant at all!

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 02:05 AM
I'm not even worried about gender now so I feel lucky in that regard, my worry has now turned to having a good scan result at 7 weeks lol! There will always be something to stress about :)

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 02:28 AM
I just realised I may sound like I don't understand GD but I truly do! I ached for a girl so badly for the first six months of swaying and tried so hard not to jeapodize my chances by blowing diet and one attempt. It wasnt until cycle 7 was another bfn cycle that I realised I no longer cared and felt time slipping away from me. If I'd fallen pregnant during that first six months and got an opposite I know I would've been somewhat devasted. That's what I mean about feeling lucky that I no longer care :) Doesn't mean I wont be sad about never having a daughter it just means I wont be devasted to hear blue :) Also being 37 and dh 44 my focus is now more on having a healthy baby as opposed to if I was younger. It took a long time to come to this realisation. In saying all this I really hope we all get what we swayed for but I'll be happy to be the one that gets an opposite :) hope this all makes sense lol!

2xblue
January 1st, 2016, 05:58 AM
Pbn, I totally understand you. You were on the diet a very long time and probably if I didn't get pregnant in few months from now on I would probably gone on relaxed diet aswell...

I love to hear you don't care about the gender that much anymore. That's a good place to be in. I really want a girl so bad and I need to start preparing myself to hear boy. But I truly know I will love a third boy as much as much as my other boys. My friend is pregnant with their third and it's a girl. They have two boys. She will have a babyshower in two weeks time and I'm little scared to go there. I am going but I think it will be hard to see all those lovely pink things. But also I'm very happy for them. Mixed emotions you know.

2xblue
January 1st, 2016, 06:01 AM
In the end all that matters is that baby is healthy. Our first baby had trisomy and those times were really difficult on us. That's why I feel so guilty sometimes wanting a girl so bad...

BunnyGirl19
January 1st, 2016, 09:05 AM
Within days of my positive pregnancy test I was craving proteins and fats so intensely. I hadn't been doing a particularly food-strict LE diet, but I dramatically reduced my intake of proteins and fats (I'm normally content to eat meat, cheese, and milk all day every day), cut back on calories, skipped breakfast most days, and dropped quite a bit of weight. I ended up dropping roughly 20 lb since August, although I've since gained about 5 lb back in the two weeks since my BFP and me feeling constantly starved. That's tapered off in the last few days though. We didn't do anything with respect to timing as we've found I don't seem to get pregnant without having sex the day before O.

Has anyone else had their beta levels drawn yet this pregnancy? I've had mine drawn at 9DPO, 12DPO, and 16DPO. Since they were over 1500 on the last draw they scheduled my ultrasound (1/11) and aren't doing anymore checking of my levels.

dpike00
January 1st, 2016, 12:16 PM
I have 1 more pregnancy test to take. I've only taken 2 and will probably take another tomorrow. I'm at my parents house with the kids so I've had to be very sneaky. I just snuck out to get prenatal sand have had eggs every morning. I'm so excited to be off the diet. I can't wait to fog rickety shopping!!!

So I haven't told DH yet. Act. We been gone since I found out. Any cute ideas on how to tell him when I get home? I thought about a chalkboard sign in the kitchen or putting the kids handprints on a paper a putting a heart for #3 and due date.

I tried to run yesterday but took it slow. Holy moly the amount of ewcm that came out. Also I've already had some morning sickness in the am. Just feel off, no throwing up yet. My bed friend just looked at me and knew, I can't believe my mom hasn't realized. She did notice the acne, my face is horrible since the start of the 2ww.

Pbn-I'm so glad you are separated from GD. I was upset when we found out ds2 was a boy but ok when he was born. I'm sure I'd do the same now so that is why I'm thinking of waiting. If I have a baby in hands, boy or girl, I'll be ok.

2xblue-I am so sorry to hear about your first baby. I can't even imagine. No need to feel guilty though, you've been through a lot.

My friend just had a stillborn baby and that makes me really scared. It has made her crazy and it's only been 6 months and she's trying again. I don't think she's emotionally ready but I don't know if she ever will be until she gets a child. So sad! I'll def. get every test possible.

I haven't even called the dr yet. I'll do that next week. I'm sure I'll get a dating scan at 7-8 weeks.

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 03:55 PM
2xblue I'm sorry about your first baby :( don't feel guilty for wanting one gender more than the other, its human nature to want what we dont have :)
Bunnygirl I have my first doc appointment on Thursday so I'm assuming they'll order bloodwork. Unfortunately my family gp is on annual leave so I have to go to a random doctor for my initial appointment and to get my referral for my dating scan. But happily I can start seeing my ob then. They've let me start seeing her at 8 weeks intead of 12 weeks :)

Dpike I love the idea of the hand prints and heart! Or maybe you can use your last pregnancy test somehow - maybe tape it inside the heart pic?

pinkin2011
January 1st, 2016, 05:54 PM
I know I don't have my bfp yet but I really hope this month I can join this group.. Going to follow you all!!

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 06:00 PM
Pinkin I really hope to see you here !! Did af end up showing?

pinkin2011
January 1st, 2016, 06:05 PM
No but it on its way for sure! Neg test last night

Pbn3
January 1st, 2016, 06:15 PM
How many dpo are you?

pinkin2011
January 1st, 2016, 06:41 PM
12 dpo today!! Roll on AF!!! cant wait to get started ttc again

dpike00
January 1st, 2016, 07:24 PM
Good luck Pinkin!

2xblue
January 2nd, 2016, 03:45 PM
Dpike, did you do another test? I did a cheap one today and it's getting nicely darker :) Did you tell your DH and if so how did you do it? I really wanted to surprise my dh doing someting special but DH knew I was going to test so couldn't really surprise him that way :)

Pinkin, hopefully you will join us soon!!

Thank you Pbn and dpike. It was really difficult and after that I have always been scared when pregnant that something is wrong with the baby. Next week I will call and ask about NIPT. I think I can have it for free due to our history. I really hope so! I really want to know that the baby is healthy. I've been thinking maybe ask to write the gender in a piece of paper and put in an envelope and that way we can open it when we want to. Or maybe we won't open it ;) But I think I couldn't do that if I knew it was written in there.

Have you girls told anyone else than dh you are pregnant? I haven't. We usually have told quite late, after the first scan around 12 weeks. I would love to tell my mom earlier but habe to think about it. Been also thinking about the cute ways to announce it. Pinterest has alot of brilliant ideas!

Pbn3
January 2nd, 2016, 05:00 PM
2xblue I've only told my mum. We speak probably every second day and I just couldn't imagine talking to her so much without her knowing. I wont be telling anyone else until I've had the nipt and 12 week scan. Leaning more towards team green than yellow. Its my very last chance for a surprise at birth!

Gosh I could literally wish the time away to my 7 week scan! 16 days amd counting!

BunnyGirl19
January 2nd, 2016, 05:04 PM
We haven't told anyone yet, but I'm considering telling my mom after I get my ultrasound at 6 weeks. Otherwise, we wait to announce until around 12-14 weeks. I joked with DH that maybe we don't tell anyone this time, just wait for them to notice my belly getting bigger and bigger. He didn't think that was a good idea. I'm just tired of hearing all the negative comments every time I'm pregnant. When I was pregnant with DS1 we took my MIL out to dinner to tell her (I was 7 weeks) and her response to DH was "You can't possibly be happy about that." FIL wanted us to abort. When we were pregnant with #2 it was all "This is the last one, right?" Then with #3 we were told we were stupid and when it turned out to be DD it was like "Good, you can stop now." With #4 it was back to telling us we were stupid and wanted us to abort again. Then when he was born at 30 weeks we got told-you-so and that there must be something wrong with him. I can only imagine what we'll hear with this pregnancy. They might have a point that we had too many if we were on government assistance and couldn't support ourselves, but that's far from being the case. They are the type of people to view children as a hindrance to doing whatever they want whenever they want. MIL had made the comment that she didn't know why people would willingly punish themselves with more than a kid or two. As you can imagine, I'm less than eager to want to announce this pregnancy due the rotten attitudes of my in-laws. LOL

2xblue
January 2nd, 2016, 05:12 PM
I speak with my mom almost everyday on the phone and I really want to tell her! Maybe in two weeks time? I bet your mom was happy for you Pbn?

I love the idea of team green! I haven't ever done that and I have some serious thinking to do if I could do it this time. Would be amazing to find out at birth! Sometimes I feel like I really have to find out before but sometimes I'm really excited about the idea of getting the surprise at birth. Well there's plenty of time to think about it.

2xblue
January 2nd, 2016, 05:17 PM
BunnyGirl, omg your in-laws sounds horrible. How can they even say something like that. I'm really sorry you had to go through that with every pregnancy and I totally understand you don't want to tell them. Big hugs to you!

Pbn3
January 2nd, 2016, 05:27 PM
My mum made it quite clear she didn't think it was a good idea when I mentioned wanting another child. She said she was worried about my health and the fact it would be another c-section but I think she thinks we are too old. She said she was happy for me but there was no real excitement lol. But that's ok. She was visiting when both boys were born. Ds1 was an emergency c-section which I know put her through the wringer and ds2 was scheduled so I really should be more understanding of her feelings and not assume she's thinking the worse... Wow what a world of difference a scheduled cs made! I was ready to go home the second day with ds2 lol!!

Bunnygirl what an awful reaction to receive from family about such wonderful news!! I cannot believe the word 'abort' was thrown around like that!! What on earth were they thinking????? How are they with the kids now? Do they have a good nanny/poppy relationship?

BunnyGirl19
January 2nd, 2016, 05:31 PM
Thanks, but I'm pretty used to their attitudes by now. I just wish they didn't feel the need to vocalize their displeasure about everything not directly affecting them.

I haven't decided if we're going to find out or not this time. Last time was supposed to be a surprise, but that didn't work out for us. We ended up not getting it confirmed for certain and didn't tell anyone what we thought we were having though. We are leaning toward finding out, especially since we are clueless for boy names. Our girl name is set plus one extra girl name on the list if for some reason we can't or don't use our first choice.

BunnyGirl19
January 2nd, 2016, 05:55 PM
The relationships aren't that good. They act like they are the best grandparents ever, but my kids never live up to their expectations. They don't act and converse like adults so there is something wrong with them. It took DS1 until 4 to fully potty train so I was a lazy, terrible mother for it. FIL tells everyone there is something wrong with all the kids and that I refuse to get them help, which primarily stems from them being on the slower side with speech even though speech evaluations said they were within range for age and didn't need therapy. Nothing is ever good enough and he compares them to all these other kids who, if his stories are to be believed, would be geniuses and so far above normal development for age anyway. All these "issues" are then blamed on me ignoring the kids, never doing anything with them, not putting them in daycare (I'm a SAHM since my oldest was 2), etc. It's really just an excuse to hate on me I think. In FIL's view, the more kids we have, the more difficult and less likely it is that DH will leave me and that I'm purposely getting pregnant over and over to trap him to me. Before we even had kids FIL told DH not to or he'd be stuck with me, the golddigger. LOL! FIL insisted we have a prenup drawn up before marriage stating that I got nothing in the event of the divorce, none of DH's business or money earned in the operation of the business. We never drew up a prenup, let alone sign one. DH just let FIL think we did. In actuality, we never told anyone when we were getting married either. We just went to the county clerk's office, told only our best friends to come witness, and then announced after the fact. Yeah, my in-laws are such bundles of fun. LOL

Pbn3
January 2nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Wow Bunnygirl! Well good for you and dh for not letting them destroy your marriage! I can only imagine how awkard family functions would be! Makes me count my blessings that dh family are lovely people!! I hope one day your inlaws come to truly regret being such awful, mean negative people!

Pbn3
January 2nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
Oh and remember the best revenge against mean miserable people is by showing them how happy and nice you are regardless of their attitude! I imagine it must really rub salt in their wound :)

BunnyGirl19
January 2nd, 2016, 07:30 PM
It does! We've been together 11 years and they're still waiting for us to fail. LOL

dpike00
January 2nd, 2016, 09:59 PM
2x-no I didn't test this morning but I have everything ready to test again tomorrow. The kids and I are leaving grandparents house tomorrow morning so I'll prob. Tell DH when we get home. I found canvas at my parents home and traced/painted their hands on the canvas in birth order and then put a red heart for baby #3 and wrote birthdays and Edd on the bottom. I painted a trim around it and put painted the background.

My parents r going to the beach for the full month of February so I can either tell them before, send them something there or when we get home. I saw these scratch off cards from the website Etsy where it has an oven and then you scratch off and there is a bun in the oven or you could add a sonogram. Then there were once that looked more like lottery tickets. I'm thinking of getting those for grandparents, aunts, uncles. $20 total so not too bad.

Bunnygirl19-that sounds awful. So sorry for you. My husband's family is difficult but not that bad!! I can't imagine! That is really hard on a marriage, so glad that you all have figured it out. I'd almost send them a letter in the mail and stay away for a long time. Geeze!

2x-I'd tell your mom soon. I think it would be good to have someone other than DH to talk about things too. And I would hope your insurance covers all your tests, you have good reason to be watched carefully and I know that you want that. If I had a letter of baby's sex I'd def. open it.

So sorry Pbn3. I see that she is worried about you but I know you need her to be excited for you. I bet she will be thrilled when everything is ok.

2xblue
January 3rd, 2016, 07:18 AM
Bunnygirl, oh that sounds awful. But glad you are coping with it.

Pbn, I can understand where you mom is coming from (being worried) but of course we all want our moms to be excited for a new grandchild. Hopefully she will get more excited when the time goes on.

Dpike, want to hear your DH's reaction!

My mom lives in another city. I'm going there in two weeks so planning to tell her then. It is really nice when you can share everything to someone. My mom's been hoping for us to have a third child a long time now (and she would love a girl of course) so she will be so excited.

In our country we have excellent public services and we don't get insurances for us adults for the healthcare. I don't know if I can explain this well enough because English is not my native language but as for the NIPT I probably will get it free (not needing an insurance). We can all get good and inexpensive hospital care without insurances. You can get your children an insurance if you want to take them to a private doctor but many people don't get it as we get good service at public doctors, and the normal doctor appointments are for free for children.

It's really cold here, -10°c. And next week can be even -20°c! And lots of snow coming. I'm happy I don't have to do the cardio 6xa week anymore as I loved doing it outside. I think doing cardio inside is just really boring. We had unusually warm fall and early winter and no snow but now it's changing.

dpike00
January 3rd, 2016, 09:02 AM
2x blue, where do ou live? America has such horrible healthcare practices and maternity leave. I use to work for the US Dept of Agriculture and met with many people outside of the US and almost everyone had better services than us. I would have killed for the 1 year paid maternity leave. So happy I am a SAHM now and get to experience that with this child.

2x-so glad ur mom will be excited.

I just thought about it and I hope my parents will be happy. We don't care about DH side. Haha! My mom knows we were TTC so it shouldn't be too much of a shock. They r coming to our house at the end of January so I'll tell them then.

dpike00
January 3rd, 2016, 09:02 AM
Oh my test from this morning....

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/03/b2fbe86a8f236fd535e95da8cc200116.jpg

2xblue
January 3rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
I live in Northern Europe, Scandinavia. Yes I'm happy to live here as we have good health care and also maternity leave. We get pretty good maternity allowance for 9 months when we have a baby, the amount depends on your salary but it is very good comparing to many countries. After that if you stay home with your children you get child home care allowance until the youngest is 3yrs, it's not really much but you can cope with that. There's also a paternity leave when the child is born and dad will get paternity allowance (amount depending on his salary). Also we get a child benefit with each child until they are 17yrs.

We also get a lovely maternity package when each child is born. It's full of clothes and other baby stuff (you can also choose not to have so you will get cash instead).

I know we are really lucky as I've heard this is quite special. It's really great to be able to take care of your children by yourself. Many moms here go back to work when the child is about 18months-3yrs. Some go back earlier.

Dpike, glad to here you are SAHM now! It is special. Your test looks great! I did a cheapie today (again! I have bunch of them so why not use them, haha) and it looked much like yours. I had to order Clear Blue Digital 2pack tests online. I want to see how many weeks it says I am.

Pbn3
January 3rd, 2016, 05:04 PM
On my way to hospital. Cramping followed by bleeding this morning. Will update when I can.

mammacass
January 3rd, 2016, 05:14 PM
Oh no Pbn I'm so sorry this is happening to you! I really hope everything will be ok hun, sending lots of positive vibes xx

maidentomother
January 3rd, 2016, 05:23 PM
Pbn, I'm praying all is okay.

Bunny, I can't BELIEVE your ILs. WTF. I am so sorry but good on you for showing them up with your happy life!

I REALLY hope I join this group at some point, 6 is my favourite number and I'm somewhat superstitious about numbers.

Congrats to all you lucky ladies. :)

Pbn3
January 3rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
Hcg level 47 I go back in 48 hours but it looks like I'm having a miscarriage

BunnyGirl19
January 3rd, 2016, 08:39 PM
Hcg level 47 I go back in 48 hours but it looks like I'm having a miscarriage

I'm sorry. :( How far along are you right now? Maybe your numbers are just low because you're early.

Pbn3
January 3rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
I'm 4w 6d. They said anything is possible but they believe I'm miscarrying and also handed me a pamphlet on early miscarriages in the same sentence.

essnce629
January 3rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
Oh no Pbn3, I'm so so sorry. I can't believe you're going through this. This is just terrible! My hcg was 48 at 12dpo and they said it was low then. I ended up having a miscarriage at 7 weeks even though my hcg progressed enough to get 3+ weeks on the CB digital test at 5 weeks. (((HUGS))) to you and please take care of yourself.

signingmommyfor3
January 3rd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Praying for you Pbn and FX it's just spotting and a slow grower. I too was in the ER yesterday with spotting and pain, baby was measuring a week behind and "too early" for heart beat so I have to go tmrw to check my betas again. I ended up being diagnosed with a UTI, pelvic infection, yeast infection, large ovarian cyst, and engorged pelvic blood vessels. I'm praying Hcg goes up tmrw for us and it goes up for you!!!

XXforhubby
January 3rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
Oh no Pbn3! My heart breaks for you! I'm hoping and praying that all ends well for you and for Signing!

Huge hugs ladies!!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

Pbn3
January 3rd, 2016, 10:53 PM
Thanks ladies. The blood I'm passing is starting to look clotted so I'm not very hopeful. Signing I truly hope things turn around for you and your little bean sticks. My close friend just texted me the news that she's had her baby this morning and its a girl, started me bawling again. So happy for her so sad for myself :(

maidentomother
January 3rd, 2016, 10:55 PM
Oh no Pbn. :(

signingmommyfor3
January 3rd, 2016, 11:00 PM
I know it's really hard to be hopeful, only reason I've not cried today is I don't want to boys to know anything but it's always good to try and stay positive until you see your dr.

2xblue
January 3rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
Pbn, I'm so sorry :( I don't know what to say, I feel so bad for you. Take care of yourself.

Signing, I hope everything will be ok with your baby!

maidentomother
January 4th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Signing, I really hope you feel better soon. That's so much all at once, you must be so overwhelmed!

dpike00
January 4th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Oh no, Pbn. I'm Soooo sorry!!!!

Hopeful for you and signingmommy.

Pbn3
January 5th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Ladies this thread has gotten very quiet. I hope you all dont feel bad about posting on my behalf. I'll know by tomorrow lunch where things stand. Bunnygirl if things go badly which I'm pretty certain of would you be willing to edit your first post to copy and paste the groups due date info and add people as they join? If so I can edit my first posts to a full stop or see if admin can remove them :) I'll update tomorrow so we can work it out then :)

BunnyGirl19
January 5th, 2016, 02:59 AM
I can figure out how to do that. I usually log in from my phone so I'll probably just need to make a point of getting on a computer instead.

Pbn3
January 5th, 2016, 03:05 AM
You'll only need to go on computer once to copy and paste and then you'll be able to edit from your phone anytime after that :) thanks Bunnygirl!

2xblue
January 5th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Pbn, thinking of you. Have you still been bleeding?

Pbn3
January 5th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Thank you 2xblue and yes I am. I get my hcg checked tomorrow so I'll update then.

2xblue
January 5th, 2016, 06:05 AM
I have booked my NIPT test, it's 8th of Feb. But I'm pretty sure I have to postpone it after I've gone to a dating scan and see what my dates are. I will probably go to a dating scan around 25th of Jan. Then I should be something like 7+3.

2xblue
January 5th, 2016, 06:06 AM
I'm sorry Pbn :(

ksmom
January 5th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Oh Pbn I'm so very sorry to hear this!! :( I truly hope everything is okay. I'll be stalking this board looking for your next update.

Pbn3
January 5th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Miscarriage confirmed. Hcg dropped from 47 to 34. Bunnygirl thank you for taking over the thread. I'll edit my posts once you've had a chance to do yours. No more sad messages on here ladies this is meant to be a happy thread. I wish each and every one of you a happy and healthy nine months :)

ksmom
January 5th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Oh my goodness I'm so very, very sorry Pbn. :bighug:

essnce629
January 5th, 2016, 08:07 PM
So so sorry Pbn3. Miscarriages suck and I hate that so many women have to experience them. Please take care of yourself. (((HUGS)))

3 boys would love a girl2
January 5th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Team: I'm not sure what green and yellow mean - but I'm going to find out at 10 weeks - but probably won't tell anyone because dh doesn't want find out.
Having:

farmgirl33
January 6th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Was just stalking this thread & so sorry to read of your miscarriage pbn. Sending big ((hugs)) your way

Pbn3
January 6th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Thank you farmgirl. I hope you get your sticky bfp this cycle! I'll be popping into the January ttc thread from time to time to cheer you ladies on!

BunnyGirl19
January 6th, 2016, 01:40 AM
I'm sorry pbn. :(

I copied over the info into my post. It turns out I can do it from my phone, just not as simply as from a computer.

If I've missed anyone who needs their information, let me know so I can get it on there. I'll try to keep it updated.

Pbn3
January 6th, 2016, 01:42 AM
Thank you Bunnygirl :)

Pbn3
January 6th, 2016, 01:50 AM
Having:
Team green is not finding out until birth and team yellow is waiting to find out :)

ImmiNAddi
January 6th, 2016, 02:39 AM
So sorry Pbn xox It's really not fair.
I too got bad news today, looks like I'm done with babies. Waiting to see if I bleed naturally in the next week or have to have another D & C :sad:
I won't be on here too much so I am sending you a great big hug :hugs:

Pbn3
January 6th, 2016, 03:26 AM
Oh no immi this just is not fair at all on your case. I'm sending you a pm.

farmgirl33
January 6th, 2016, 03:45 AM
Oh Immi sending you big ((hugs)) too.

2xblue
January 6th, 2016, 05:49 AM
Pbn and Immi, I'm so sorry for you both :( big hugs.

2xblue
January 6th, 2016, 05:50 AM
3boys, congrats and welcome!

Pbn3
January 6th, 2016, 05:58 AM
That's it ladies! No more sad posts!!!! Only happy and pregnancy sharing posts from here on in!!! Now post away some positive posts!

maidentomother
January 6th, 2016, 06:26 AM
Hugs to you Immi.

XXforhubby
January 6th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Big hugs Immi! Why oh why?! I'm sending you lots of strength and healing.

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], DS3[emoji170][emoji577][emoji843][emoji602][emoji170]

twointow83
January 6th, 2016, 08:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear your news immi :'( hugs and prayers to you.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
🏃I'm mobile! 🚗 TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

ksmom
January 6th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Oh no Immi :( I'm so very sorry!! It's so unfair!

signingmommyfor3
January 6th, 2016, 10:50 AM
I drop by to check on PBN, I'm so sorry pbn and Immi that you are goof through this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

dpike00
January 6th, 2016, 08:27 PM
So sorry Immi!

dpike00
January 6th, 2016, 08:32 PM
So how is everyone feeling? Has anyone been to the dr yet? I know a few people had numbers drawn.

I had 2x, yesterday morning, very very light pale pink when I wiped. I was so scared. Nothing since. I have ligament pain and uterus stretching pain. Nothing that sounds out of the ordinary. When I'm working out I feel like I already have something Between my legs. I can just feel my uterus getting bigger I guess. My husband was like oh no what if it's twins. I did get slight morning sickness the first week but have felt ok this week. Kind of feel like I need another test just to ensure myself. I go to the dr. Jan. 27th.

BunnyGirl19
January 6th, 2016, 11:36 PM
I go on Monday for an ultrasound and to see my doctor. DH is freaking out that we're having more than one because of some studies that showed women with levels over 150 in one study and over 200 in another at 12DPO all ended up with twin or greater pregnancies. My 12DPO number was 297. I can't say that I have any intuition that I'm having more than one, although after his freak out I dreamed that night that I went for my ultrasound and they found triplets. Thanks for that DH. LOL

essnce629
January 7th, 2016, 03:01 AM
Oh no Immi, what happened? I'm so sorry. I was so excited for you and Pbn3 when you finally got your BFPs. This sucks.

2xblue
January 7th, 2016, 03:59 AM
Dpike, I understand it must have scared you but probably that's totally normal.

Bunnygirl, good luck for the ultrasound on Monday! Exciting to see how many there are lol. How would you feel if there were twins? Do you have pregnancy symptoms?

I don't feel much of pregnancy symptoms. Boobs are little bit sore, water tastes funny sometimes and feeling pressure in lower stomach sometimes but otherwise nothing else yet. I will probably do a clear blue digital today lol.

XXforhubby
January 7th, 2016, 04:22 AM
I go on Monday for an ultrasound and to see my doctor. DH is freaking out that we're having more than one because of some studies that showed women with levels over 150 in one study and over 200 in another at 12DPO all ended up with twin or greater pregnancies. My 12DPO number was 297. I can't say that I have any intuition that I'm having more than one, although after his freak out I dreamed that night that I went for my ultrasound and they found triplets. Thanks for that DH. LOL

Imagine how we felt when at 21DPO my levels were 20,300 something and at 23DPO they were 20,500 something!! I can't remember the exact numbers but those were the ball park! I only had one DS and to this day he develops at a faster rate! He is the biggest 7 week old baby- he looks like he's 3mo old, and he is already rolling over, making eye contact/tracking objects, cooing, and smiling on demand! Crazy!!

maidentomother
January 7th, 2016, 04:37 AM
XX, post MOAR PICS of your (not so!) little sweetie! Please!

BunnyGirl19
January 7th, 2016, 11:38 AM
I'd love twins, but I don't think I could handle more than that considering I already have 4 kids. I've conceived multiples before, but never carried them all to deliver. DS1 had a vanishing twin we didn't know about until after he was born. DS3 had an identical that never developed past 6 weeks. Years ago I conceived triplets a month-ish after getting a Depo-Provera shot.

I have symptoms, but nothing terrible. I'm usually minimal in symptoms anyway though. I have intermittent breast tenderness which is mainly just my nipples being sensitive to touch, not all-day aching or anything. I'm having intermittent nausea and some vomiting already. I'm mainly having terrible headaches and I'm not someone to get headaches aside from sinus pain around my eyes with allergies. I'm also having ridiculous bloat, like I look like my typical 5 month belly because bloating is so bad. If this keeps up it's going to make it hard to hide the pregnancy for very long.

dpike00
January 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Omg!! Bunny girl-good luck if it is triplets. ;). I'd take twins but triplets may be more than I need. The higher numbers does make sense though. The fact you have twins in your family and have concieve do them before make it very suspicious-I can't wait for you to find out!

BunnyGirl19
January 7th, 2016, 11:43 PM
I would thoroughly enjoy teasing DH if there is more than one because he gets so high strung and panicky about things, which amuses me greatly. Honestly, I'd be surprised if there were more than one, especially considering I have no signs of complications thus far. With my known multiples pregnancies I've had bleeding early on and eventually miscarriage of one or all babies. I have had light spotting between 4-5 weeks with all my pregnancies I ultimately delivered, except for DD. I've had none this time either so it makes me slightly more hopeful for a girl. I've read studies that showed girl babies produced higher HCG levels as well. I'm crossing my fingers that I have at least one pink one in there.

2xblue
January 8th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Bunnygirl so you might actually have more than one in there! My DH would probably die if we had twins lol. I've never heard that girls produce higher hcg levels.

2xblue
January 8th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Here's the digital I did today. Weeks are what I thought they would be. I booked my dating scan, it's on the 25th of Jan. Can't wait!

BunnyGirl19
January 8th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Several studies going back to the 1960's have demonstrated higher HCG in girl pregnancies. I think one said 15% higher by 5 weeks (6 weeks?). I know when they do the first trimester screening girls have higher levels of free beta HCG than boys on average as well. Of course, there are still outliers and overlaps in numbers so there isn't a cutoff where anything above automatically means girl.

2xblue
January 8th, 2016, 11:42 PM
That's intresting. Hopefully it means girl for you!

2xblue
January 10th, 2016, 03:42 AM
It's so quiet here. How are you doing? Hopefully other ladies will join us soon with bfps! :)

I've been thinking about the gender alot. I feel like this is our third boy and I'm scared how I will react when we find out. Probably I can't wait to find out until birth. I hope I didn't have such a strong desire for a girl. I know I will love a third boy but I don't know if my dream of a baby girl will ever go away. This is hard...

BunnyGirl19
January 10th, 2016, 01:56 PM
When I was pregnant with DD I just "knew" it was a girl, but then was having horrible anxiety and crying fits that it could be a boy anyway and I was wrong. With my first I had no idea what I was having but wanted a girl and DH wanted a boy and said he knew it was a boy. It was told girl at 15-1/2 weeks and then a month later at my anatomy scan was told he was a boy. I was crushed. It was like someone killed my daughter on me. With DS2 I knew he was a boy. DD I knew but kept doubting like I couldn't possibly get what I wanted. DS3 I thought was more likely boy than girl, but still hoped for a girl anyway. I'm leaning girl this time, but I haven't had any real intuition yet. That happens later for me usually. I think how badly I want a girl could be coloring my view though, as it's nearly certain to be our last pregnancy. I have health concerns with my clotting disorder making pregnancy more and more risky with age.

2xblue
January 10th, 2016, 04:26 PM
I didn't have any intuition with my first two pregnancies. Gender didn't matter back then. Also we found out the genders early when we had babies chromosomes tested so that affected too I guess. With my third pregnancy (DS2) I was really hoping for a girl. Sometimes I felt like it could be a girl and sometimes I felt what else could it be than a boy. Now I guess I just feel we can't have a girl because we already have 3 boys (one is an angel baby). I'm just so used to hearing "it's a boy" so can't imagine anything else. Sometimes I feel we really have a good chance at hearing girl as I feel my sway was pretty good but I know even the best sways fail (and we didn't even have "the best sway" lol.). So it's such a rollercoaster of emotions. Also I worry is the baby growing in the right place, is he/she healthy etc. So a lot to worry about.

Bunnygirl, I have a clotting disorder too. Do you have to take any meds for it while pregnant? When I was pregnant with DS2 I had to inject Klexane for few weeks (maybe 8 if I remember right) after given birth. I hope that's the case now too, I really don't want to start doing it when pregnant. But we will see what doctor says.

Bunnygirl, are you having your scan tomorrow?

BunnyGirl19
January 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
I take baby aspirin daily and will be starting daily Lovenox injections in the next day or two after my viability scan. I'll be on those until 6-8 weeks postpartum.

Tomorrow afternoon is my scan and I'm really anxious about it.

2xblue
January 10th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Good luck for tomorrow!

dpike00
January 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM
I'm have just been happy about finally being pregnant. I keep thinking about a baby girl so I know I want a girl more than I realize. Both DH and I said to wait to find out because we were both sad when ds2 was a boy. I'll be fine when I have a baby to hold and won't have to listen to people talk as much then. I do keep going back to how strict I was on my diet, not much, and wondering if I got 1 or 2 attempts in. I've looked at my chart a couple times but not worrying. This is my last baby so I'm just going to enjoy either way.

Good luck tomorrow Bunnygirl!

BunnyGirl19
January 11th, 2016, 07:54 PM

TWINS!!!!!

There were actually 3 sacs all measuring 6w4d, but they could only find babies in two of them. Baby #1 heartbeat 134, baby #2 heartbeat 133.

netti02
January 11th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Congrats bunnygirl

Mum to 4 Boys awaiting her Princess

XXforhubby
January 11th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Congrats Bunnygirl! You should post your sway [emoji6]!

DS1[emoji125]🏼, DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602] completes our family [emoji170]!

dpike00
January 11th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Congrats Bunnygirl!!!

dpike00
January 11th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Bunnygirl-huge congrats!!!! How is DH taking it ;)

mommymachine
January 11th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Twins how exciting!!!! Congrats bunny!

BunnyGirl19
January 11th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Bunnygirl-huge congrats!!!! How is DH taking it ;)

He's panicking. LOL

BunnyGirl19
January 11th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Congrats Bunnygirl! You should post your sway [emoji6]!

DS1[emoji125]��, DS2[emoji577], & DS3[emoji602] completes our family [emoji170]!

I will when I get some time to sit down and write it out.

2xblue
January 11th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Bunnygirl, huge congrats on your twins! :)

essnce629
January 11th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Wow Bunnygirl, so your dream was actually right! How crazy!!!! Congrats and I hope there's at least one girl in there! I look forward to reading your sway!

BunnyGirl19
January 12th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Wow Bunnygirl, so your dream was actually right! How crazy!!!! Congrats and I hope there's at least one girl in there! I look forward to reading your sway!

Right?! I started laughing during my scan when we saw all the sacs. DH just looked sick like he was going to throw up and kept looking over at me like I'd lost my mind. LOL

Pbn3
January 12th, 2016, 02:04 AM
Huge congratulations bunnygirl! Wow twins! Love your description of dh's reaction!

2xblue
January 13th, 2016, 02:44 AM
I had one digital test left so used it this morning. It said 'pregnant 3+'. I was a little bit nauseous this morning, it was the first time during this pregnancy. I've had horrible morning sickness in all my pregnancies. Usually I threw up in the morning and just horrible nausea 24h. That's the part I really don't like when pregnant.

Are you girls having morning sickness?

I'm going to my friend's babyshower on Saturday. She's having a girl after two boys. I'm little bit sad to see all those pink things. Happy for her though.

BunnyGirl19
January 13th, 2016, 10:03 AM
I am, but nothing terrible. It's worse in the afternoon and evening usually, or when I've gone to bed the last couple days. My biggest issue is massive bloat and an achy lower abdomen from the stretching. I can already feel the top of my uterus when I lie down and press. I guess that makes sense as my doctor said twins will make your uterus 3-4 weeks ahead for everything. I got my visit note back yesterday and the report stated I had 3 sacs measuring 6w4d and both babies measured 6w1d, so the sacs were two days ahead and the babies one day behind actual dates. Close enough though. My doctor went with 6w4d for a due date of September 1. The note then mentioned needing to monitor the 3rd sac as there is still potentially a third baby that may not have been able to be visualized yet and they'll be checking closely at my next appointment. DH keeps saying "Please don't be anymore babies hiding in there. Two is good." LOL

We have potential names for twin girls now; Ophelia Hope (Pippie) and Octavia Grace (Gracie). DH has not signed off on them, but has not rejected them. He hasn't had any suggestions either though, other than maybe a different middle name for Octavia, although the only alternative he had (Faith) doesn't lead to a good nickname. Nothing fit our theme of one syllable for all the kiddos and then being the same "type" as DD, whose is Joy. He likes to make jokes about Ophelia and all the ways it could be made into a dirty joke, but it's also my favorite so he knows he's stuck with it.

2xblue
January 14th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Imagine Bunnygirl if there is one more baby hiding in there! When do you have your next scan? Twin girls would be so lovely. Beautiful names you have chosen. Have you any names if they are boys/one boy?

I'm going to tell my mom that I'm pregnant on Saturday when I'm going to visit her with DS1. Excited about that.

BunnyGirl19
January 14th, 2016, 01:33 PM
My next scan is February 3 and at this point I'm more worrying about the babies staying alive and healthy. My doctor was pretty convinced that odds of a vanishing twin at this point are very low since they measured identically in both their size and sac size and their heart rates were higher than the expected normal range for their size with only the difference of 1 bpm between them. VT is more likely when there is a big variation between. That's reassuring, but not enough for me to fully relax yet.

We don't really have any boy names in mind and names are tough anyway because DH and I have totally different tastes. He likes, classic and common names, pretty much ones that everyone has, and I prefer more uncommon names do long as they aren't made up or have strange misspellings. I usually pick names and wait for him to agree or give in.

dpike00
January 17th, 2016, 01:45 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160117/dbcee4020e23b76f8847bf7c7eb94e94.jpg

So, would you all day I had 2 attempts at ovulation. I think I ovulated around 15/16. I was going to do every 3 days but way trying to get close to ovulation then start. I had been trying every 3 days for a couple mi the and was getting frustrated so I got a bit too close on my last 2 attempts. Cd 13 bd was prob. 6:30 am and cd 16 was about 8 pm. I guess if I ovulated on morning cd 16 or cd 15 I'm ok. On cd 14 I had an almost positive opk and I usually ovulate 2 days later. This was my first chart experience so I'm still confused on it and it seemed like I had a rough month with kids waking up.

I knew I was attempting too much but was getting close to my cutoff of trying (in February).

I think!! I'm ok with either sex. I'd still prefer a girl but so happy to just be pregnant and get this one last experience either way. I have 2 boys born the first week of November 2 years apart so a baby in a diff. Month and sort of a warm month here excites me. I have everything for a boy so that will work out fine also.

BunnyGirl19
January 17th, 2016, 02:05 PM
It could go either way really and besides, your attempt on CD13 was far enough from O that it has low odds of conception compared to other days. I may not have counted it if it were me, but I don't seem to get pregnant if I don't have sex on O-1. DH's sperm must die off or breakdown too quickly. I had two attempts this time, O-2 and O-1. Diet has always seemed to play a bigger role for me than timing just because I can't get pregnant without certain days so we don't even bother with messing with spacing out frequency or picking certain days. Plus, my cycles aren't very regular with O happening anywhere from CD16 to CD25, occasionally even later.

TaytumJ
January 17th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Big congrats on the twins, Bunnygirl!! How exciting! Hoping for two little pink beans for you! [emoji177][emoji177]

BunnyGirl19
January 17th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Thanks!

2xblue
January 19th, 2016, 04:36 AM
I'm feeling nauseous. Especially in the morning before I have eaten breakfast. Today I threw up. Also feeling nauseous during the day if I'm even a little bit hungry. I really hope this doesn't get much worse.

dpike00
January 19th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Oh no 2xblue!! I was thinking it was getting a bit late for us to be hitting morning sickness if it hadn't started yet. I never had it with my other 2 so I don't expect much. The first week I found out I did feel sick to my stomach and gaged but nothing since. Sometimes I'd like to get that feeling to just remind me I'm pregnant.

I think I'm getting sick! Hopefully nothing too serious.

2xblue
January 20th, 2016, 02:44 AM
Dpike, you are lucky not having ms. It always starts for me around 6+ weeks and this wasn't an exception. Hopefully you don't get too sick!

I'm having a scan next Monday. Can't wait.

vilandra
January 23rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
Oh no 2xblue!! I was thinking it was getting a bit late for us to be hitting morning sickness if it hadn't started yet. I never had it with my other 2 so I don't expect much. The first week I found out I did feel sick to my stomach and gaged but nothing since. Sometimes I'd like to get that feeling to just remind me I'm pregnant.

I think I'm getting sick! Hopefully nothing too serious.

Just wanted to say that I accidentally clicked dislike under your post and cannot remove it - Sorry about that!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy!

2xblue
January 25th, 2016, 02:06 PM

Here's our little bean! Had my scan today. Saw a heartbeat and I'm 7+5 today according to the scan :) Due date is 9th of September.

BunnyGirl19
January 25th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Awww.....little blobby!

dpike00
January 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Yeah, 2x!!! Glad u got good news.

My apt is wed.

dpike00
January 27th, 2016, 10:15 PM
So I had my scan today and u thought I would be 8 weeks tomorrow but baby was only measuring 6.5 weeks today. So we moved my due date back a week, I'm now due sept. 16th. I was thinking the 8th and she gave me the 10th before she measured. Anyway, we saw and heard a good heart beat so dr thinks I just ovulated late and will do another scan next week.

BunnyGirl19
January 28th, 2016, 03:25 AM
I've only ever had one pregnancy measure exactly for dates (confirmed with charting). All my others were a few days behind. I know it's not because my dates are off or I implanted late (BFPs at 8DPO). I just don't think babies grow as consistently as they think they do in the beginning. Even this time I had a BFP at bedtime on 7DPO and the babies measured a day behind by O date and three days behind compared to sac size. My doctor set my due date by sac size this time

2xblue
January 28th, 2016, 05:27 AM
Dpike, happy to hear you saw a heartbeat! :)

I have my next scan on 22nd of Feb (then I will be 11+5) and I will have blood drawn for the NIPT then as well. It seems so far away...
I'm feeling awful. The nausea has gotten a little bit worse. I have to eat all the time to make me feel a bit better. I have gained many kilos...

BunnyGirl19
January 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Right at 7-1/2 weeks the nausea/vomiting became horrible for me and I hot diagnosed with hyperemesis. I'm now living on Reglan and Zofran 3x a day for relief. Before that point I jyst had occasional twinges of nausea and I'd vomit if I ate something too heavy. No big deal.

I get my next scan on Wednesday. I'll be 9w6d. I'm very nervous. I worry about vanishing twin even though my doctor assured me odds were very low with equal growth and strong heartbeats. I'm also a bit anxious about the third sac. On the other hand, we'll have an accurate baby count finally. LOL

purple
January 31st, 2016, 09:17 PM
Hi all :)
It's still very early days but I'm due Oct 12. I won't be able to relax until I get a 7wk scan or start getting some morning sickness. I'm really looking forward to feeling sick lol! Last preg I didn't get many symptoms and misscarried so that is why I want to feel sick!

I have two September boys and this one is due 3 weeks after one birthday and 2.5 weeks after the other birthday. Hopefully we can make it more interesting by at least having a baby girl for something different :)

I will be finding out but not sure if I want to pay for the harmony test or hang out for an early gender scan. Anyway, need to get past the first few weeks to start with!

Hopefully I will be getting to know you lovely ladies over the next 8ish months!

twointow83
January 31st, 2016, 09:51 PM
Hi all! Moving over here :) I am also Due Oct 12, but will likely deliver before that if we make it that far. I am a cesarean mommy so I'll likely deliver a week before my EDD. I have a lot of hesitation as this is my 4th preg since last march (2 confirmed pregs lost: DD-trisomy 22, and a misdiagnosis claimed my last bean as well as a CP between the two) but I am feeling a bit of hope after learning that my HCG level more than quadrupled since my last test (21 on Fiday and 90 today[Sunday]).

We didn't sway this time as this was our last ditch effort for a healthy bean of any gender. We will honestly be happy no matter what but a desire for a DD is what brought us to this site. We will definitely be finding out gender. My high risk specialist's office wants to run tests at 12 weeks including one that should tell us gender :)

I hope to be with you ladies for a very long time :D

BunnyGirl19
January 31st, 2016, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the new members. It's been slow in here so far.

Two, are you getting more levels drawn?

twointow83
January 31st, 2016, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the new members. It's been slow in here so far.

Two, are you getting more levels drawn?
Nope :( I asked for more, given my history, but they said they only do two unless numbers are doubling properly. I have my first OB appt the 17th though. Hoping they will do the u/s that day. Last time I had to do it on another day though... they were going to have me come in the next day but my schedule didn't allow it. So, hopefully if I can't get it the 17th I'll be able to get it the 18th... schedule permitting.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

BunnyGirl19
February 1st, 2016, 01:01 AM
Mine always draws to make sure I get over 1500 so they can schedule my viability scan before prescribing my Lovenox. What DPOs were your numbers drawn at?

Mine were:
9DPO: HCG 37
12DPO: HCG 297
16DPO: HCG 3514
20DPO: HCG 21,084

2xblue
February 1st, 2016, 01:06 AM
Congrats and welcome purple and two! Good to see you here :)

2xblue
February 1st, 2016, 01:08 AM
How do I add a ticker? I already made one at Lilypie but couldn't add it to my signature.

BunnyGirl19
February 1st, 2016, 01:17 AM
Go to the link to edit your signature and copy the Lilypie tab that says it's for forums, then click for UBB code. Copy and paste it into your signature.

purple
February 1st, 2016, 04:58 AM
Here are my tests from yesterday morning and this afternoon. I must say I'm pretty happy with the progression in less than 48hrs.

2xblue
February 1st, 2016, 05:30 AM
Thanks Bunny, going to try it later.

Wow purple, really nice progression! Beautiful lines!

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 06:33 AM
Mine always draws to make sure I get over 1500 so they can schedule my viability scan before prescribing my Lovenox. What DPOs were your numbers drawn at?

Mine were:
9DPO: HCG 37
12DPO: HCG 297
16DPO: HCG 3514
20DPO: HCG 21,084
9 & 11 DPO

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TwoInTow83)

TaytumJ
February 1st, 2016, 06:55 AM
Congrats again two!! So happy for you!! My numbers at 10dpo and 12dpo were almost exactly like yours: 24 and 100! So much sticky bean dust to you!! [emoji92][emoji92]

Team green baby due May 21! [emoji170][emoji166]

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 07:00 AM
Congrats again two!! So happy for you!! My numbers at 10dpo and 12dpo were almost exactly like yours: 24 and 100! So much sticky bean dust to you!! [emoji92][emoji92]

Team green baby due May 21! [emoji170][emoji166]
Thank you :) I am thrilled. My numbers have never increased this quickly so I actually have some hope that this one will stick :) I honestly could not have asked for more. It gave me the hope I needed to make it the 2 1/2 weeks until u/s :) Hope the days go quickly though.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

2xblue
February 1st, 2016, 07:07 AM
Two, your numbers really have increased well!

I really hope sticky beans for you both Two and purple. It must be very stressful after a loss. Hoping you will have beautiful little babies in your arms in October :)

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 07:16 AM
Two, your numbers really have increased well!

I really hope sticky beans for you both Two and purple. It must be very stressful after a loss. Hoping you will have beautiful little babies in your arms in October :)
Stressful in a way I pray you and no one else, who hasn't already had a loss, will ever know. Thank you for the sticky thoughts :)

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

2xblue
February 1st, 2016, 07:21 AM
Actually we lost our first baby when I was 14 weeks pregnant. After that every scan I go to is really stressful but it was many years ago...

I see you have many losses. I'm really sorry.

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 07:23 AM
Actually we lost our first baby when I was 14 weeks pregnant. After that every scan I go to is really stressful but it was many years ago...

I see you have many losses. I'm really sorry.

I'm very sorry to hear that :'( ((((hugs))))

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 08:46 AM
BunnyGirl- I see you are having twins! Congrats!! Do they run in your family?

dpike00
February 1st, 2016, 11:47 AM
Welcome purple and twointow83!!!

BunnyGirl19
February 1st, 2016, 01:03 PM
BunnyGirl- I see you are having twins! Congrats!! Do they run in your family?

Yes, but not in immediate relatives. Like, both of my grandma's sisters had twins and their kids and grandkids had twins. Same with my dad's side of the family. I don't know that any are related closely enough to factor in for me.

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 01:25 PM
Your great aunt? I'd factor it. We have multiples in my family but so far only singletons for me. My great grandma on my Dad's side had twins. My mom had (and lost) twins too but was taking fertility meds so I don't know that her history counts for me. We also have trips but that was WAY back like 4 generations ago.

Were you open to the idea or was it a complete shock to find out?

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

BunnyGirl19
February 1st, 2016, 01:49 PM
I think I just knew with my beta levels. Then I dreamed they found triplets on my viability scan several days before the appointment. Then when I was at the appointment they found 3 sacs all measuring the same but they only found babies in two of them. DH is still in a bit of shock. At my next scan we should know whether or not we're having twins or triplets.

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 01:50 PM
Oh wow! I'd love twins but trips scare me lol. When is your next scan?

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

essnce629
February 1st, 2016, 02:26 PM
Just jumping in to say beautiful lines Purple and great hcg numbers Two! Sending you both lots of sticky vibes!

BunnyGirl19
February 1st, 2016, 02:38 PM
Oh wow! I'd love twins but trips scare me lol. When is your next scan?

�� for a healthy �� ��

Wednesday afternoon.

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 02:38 PM
Wednesday afternoon.
Ooooo... I'll be stalking!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

pinkin2011
February 1st, 2016, 03:17 PM
Hi Girls. If all goes well for me I will be due on the 13th of october tho I have my babies at 37 weeks due to a liver problem so will deliver in sept. I hope my lines continue to darken. I am 11dpo today! I havd have no tests left so will go to the chemist when I drop ds1 at school.

I hope everyone is going well and no morning sickness yet! Xo

twointow83
February 1st, 2016, 03:19 PM
Hi Girls. If all goes well for me I will be due on the 13th of october tho I have my babies at 37 weeks due to a liver problem so will deliver in sept. I hope my lines continue to darken. I am 11dpo today! I havd have no tests left so will go to the chemist when I drop ds1 at school.

Welcome! Stick bean stick!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

pinkin2011
February 1st, 2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks two!

Butterfly Spirit
February 1st, 2016, 03:53 PM

EEEEK seriously!?
:running:
Best of luck Pinkin' my sweet friend! :pregnant:
Lots of sticky baby dust to YOU!!!! :D So you went high tech on this one? I haven't been too involved in the forums. :)
I'm SO happy for you! :HH:

twointow83
February 2nd, 2016, 06:00 PM
Just got my prog levels back from the test on Fri! :cheerteam: 34.9 :bluecheer::cheer: I am pretty sure that is good :) I got the result online so I haven't talked to anyone yet, but I am pretty sure that's a really good #. Definitely better than my prog was with DD at least (I think it was like 9!?).

Bella29
February 2nd, 2016, 09:31 PM
Hi all, I got a bfp this morning, so thought I would join you. I'm due 17-18 October. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

purple
February 3rd, 2016, 05:24 AM
Progesterone sounds good Two :) Are you still doing tests?

Congrats Bella!!

I took another test today and it looks like the test line is slightly stronger than the control. It came up faster than the other day too. No real symptoms yet but I'm only 4wks.

I cancelled the fertility specialist appointment I was booked in for Friday and have now booked my GP so I can organise a referral for a 7wk scan. If all is well I will then organise my pregnancy care. I am hoping to have another homebirth.

BunnyGirl - I just read the whole thread and saw you have another scan today/tomorrow. Good luck! Hopefully you get confirmation that there are just two babies!

Bella29
February 3rd, 2016, 05:28 AM
Nice to have another homebirth mum in here purple. Where are you located? There are a lot of American and English mums in here. I'm Australian :)

Oh and also congrats on not needing a fertility specialist this time. Was it a natural conception or did you still need some help?

purple
February 3rd, 2016, 05:38 AM
I'm in Australia too. DS2 was born at home with an independent midwife but I'm not sure if she will be available for births so I my have to use the hospital homebirth program instead.

It was a natural conception. I saw the FS because I have long cycles and I was going to wait until Feb to start clomid as I didn't want to try too hard for a baby due around the same time as my boys.

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 06:41 AM
Hi all, I got a bfp this morning, so thought I would join you. I'm due 17-18 October. :)

Congrats! Sticky vibes and H&H 9 months :)

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 06:55 AM
Progesterone sounds good Two :) Are you still doing tests?

Congrats Bella!!

I took another test today and it looks like the test line is slightly stronger than the control. It came up faster than the other day too. No real symptoms yet but I'm only 4wks.

I cancelled the fertility specialist appointment I was booked in for Friday and have now booked my GP so I can organise a referral for a 7wk scan. If all is well I will then organise my pregnancy care. I am hoping to have another homebirth.

BunnyGirl - I just read the whole thread and saw you have another scan today/tomorrow. Good luck! Hopefully you get confirmation that there are just two babies!

I tested up until yesterday. Going to wait about a week to test again. Trying to limit testing because the line isn't as dark as I would like until it settles and was making me a bit paranoid. Trying to be as positive as possible so I thought it best to lay off the paranoia sticks lol. This is what my tests have looked like...

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

purple
February 3rd, 2016, 07:18 AM
It looks like it is progressing nicely Two! I do understand about the paranoia though as they can be really close this early on so it is hard to compare. Logic says that tests vary and so does urine concentration but that can't override a pregnant women's paranoia.

I did a comparrison with DS2's 12dpo test compared to my 11dpo and 12 dpo tests. Maiden even thinks I might have O'd one day later so they would be 10 and 11dpo. This pregnancy seems to have darker tests so hopefully it is a good sign!!

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 07:24 AM
It looks like it is progressing nicely Two! I do understand about the paranoia though as they can be really close this early on so it is hard to compare. Logic says that tests vary and so does urine concentration but that can't override a pregnant women's paranoia.

I did a comparrison with DS2's 12dpo test compared to my 11dpo and 12 dpo tests. Maiden even thinks I might have O'd one day later so they would be 10 and 11dpo. This pregnancy seems to have darker tests so hopefully it is a good sign!!
Yeah, my tests are much darker this time than with my DD. My HCG is a lot higher sooner too. At 11dpo with DD my hcg was 13, this time it was 90 @ 11 dpo. These were my DDs tests...

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

Bella29
February 3rd, 2016, 08:10 AM
It's all a bit complicated in Australia with independent midwives atm purple. Are you a member of homebirth Australia on FB? There are some good threads about what is happening, what has happened.

Two and purple your hpt's look great. I usually only do one, but I haven't had the challenges that many have had and I worry over different issues. Like you purple my midwife has retired and I don't know who to have as a midwife. I just won't go to hospital and I don't want to have just anyone to be with me as I birth. It's too important a choice to allow any random person in your birth space. Anyway, I'm sure I will work it out, but it is stressful to have t work it out after two home births with a midwife you love.

2xblue
February 3rd, 2016, 01:31 PM
Pinkin, how are you? I read in Feb 2ww thread that you got a bfn... I really hope it will turn into a bfp!

Two, prog levels sound good! And also your test lines look great!

Congrats and welcome Bella!

Purple, you have a very strong line there! Must be a good sign :)

I just hope this nausea will go away soon. I feel really bad and every day is a struggle. I just wish I could sleep like 3 weeks straight and then wake up without the nausea. I even wake up many times in the night because I feel so nauseous. I know it's stupid to whine about this but it's tough with two little ones. Well hopefully only about 3 weeks left.

Blue Bear
February 3rd, 2016, 02:25 PM
Hi ladies! Joining the group over here - was so much fun to be in the 2 ww group with some of you! Due Oct. 6 according to Fertility Friend. Had my first HCG levels checked a few days ago at 18 dpo - was happy with the HCG numbers - 2000. Of course, very nervous about another miscarriage but praying this one sticks!

BunnyGirl19
February 3rd, 2016, 02:26 PM
TMI, but I finally pooped today after not having gone since last Tuesday. This constipation sucks!!!! I'm sure it's so bad because of all the extra iron and vitamins my doctor wants me on with multiples. I'm super nervous for my scan in 3-1/2 hours. I always worry so much before I can feel movement.

Blue Bear
February 3rd, 2016, 02:37 PM
Good luck Bunnygirl! I've been following your posts for a few days - how exciting!

purple
February 3rd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Welcome Blue Bear!! Congrats!!

I hope the scan goes well today BunnyGirl.

Bella - I sent a PM about the midwife situation :) I also just requested to join the Homebirth Australia group, thanks.

purple
February 3rd, 2016, 09:03 PM
Booked my 7wk scan for Feb 24th. Just under 3 weeks time.

BunnyGirl19
February 3rd, 2016, 09:03 PM
Just twins. Sac 3 is totally empty and shrinking now. Both babies measuring 9w3d. Baby A heart rate 169, Baby B heart rate 173.

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 09:16 PM
Just twins. Sac 3 is totally empty and shrinking now. Both babies measuring 9w3d. Baby A heart rate 169, Baby B heart rate 173.

Assuming this is good news, then yay!! If not, I am sorry. Either way a huge congrats on to beautiful, healthy beans :)

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

purple
February 3rd, 2016, 09:17 PM
Great news bunnygirl! When can they tell if they are identical or fraternal?

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 09:18 PM
They look fraternal to me. Looks like two completely separate sacks.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
Any of you all having leg/foot/ankle/etc. spasms? Any tips on calming them? On rare occasions DH can message it out, sometimes heat helps and sometimes nothing I have tried helps. Any other tips? Am I the only one with this issue? Been happening for about a week now.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

BunnyGirl19
February 3rd, 2016, 09:49 PM
They are more likely fraternal, but there is still a 20% chance they are identical. Since they are di/di it is the least complicated type of multiple pregnancy. If they are the same gender we'll be getting a zygosity test at birth to determine if they are identical or fraternal. If the egg splits by day 4 after fertilization identicals can end up with their own sac and own placenta.

BunnyGirl19
February 3rd, 2016, 09:50 PM

BunnyGirl19
February 3rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
Any of you all having leg/foot/ankle/etc. spasms? Any tips on calming them? On rare occasions DH can message it out, sometimes heat helps and sometimes nothing I have tried helps. Any other tips? Am I the only one with this issue? Been happening for about a week now.

�� for a healthy �� ��

Try massaging magnesium oil or magnesium lotion over the area.

twointow83
February 3rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
They are more likely fraternal, but there is still a 20% chance they are identical. Since they are di/di it is the least complicated type of multiple pregnancy. If they are the same gender we'll be getting a zygosity test at birth to determine if they are identical or fraternal. If the egg splits by day 4 after fertilization identicals can end up with their own sac and own placenta.
Interesting! I didn't know that!!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

2xblue
February 4th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Congrats, great news Bunny!

Blue Bear, congrats and welcome!

Bella29
February 4th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Just quickly popping in

Twointow

For muscle cramps you need magnesium. You can get spray on topical which apparently works better and easier absorbed than oral. I got cramps with my first pregnancy and always increase my mag now when pregnancy and haven't had a problem.

crd5ed
February 4th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Hello Momma's!
I feel like a lurker, ha! I have been reading these forums but haven't posted. So this is my first post. :wave:
I purchased a plan in early November (I think) and tried my best to sway though was pretty crap at the diet part due to the holidays and the family stress that accompanies them. Anyhow, what little bit I did do was my attempt to sway for a girl. I'm due October 13th which is DH's birthday and he desperately wanted this 3rd baby so it's the perfect gift for him.

I'm on the fence about finding out. Right now I'm supposed to be Team Green because we've never been surprised before at the birth and DH has wanted to each time before and I promised him I would for our 3rd and last child. When I found out the DS2 was a boy I was sad and feel very guilty about that because I wouldn't trade him for a girl ever now! He's so perfect for us. So a part of me says that I need to wait because I would never be sad about a baby in my arms, boy or girl. But deep down I want a girl and so does DH so I hope somehow I can deliver our wish. Ha!

So grateful for this forum!

purple
February 5th, 2016, 05:07 AM
Hi crd5ed :) Congrats on your pregnancy. You are due one day after me and Twointow :) Did you have your boys close to their due dates?

I have two boys and swayed girl although I don't think I did a very good job of it. Nothing I can do about it now though!

Did some more tests tonight...
My internet cheapie test is now as dark as the control line. My OPK is darker than the control line. (yes I have lots of tests to use up!)

Beautifulrainbow
February 5th, 2016, 05:13 AM
Hi crd5ed :) Congrats on your pregnancy. You are due one day after me and Twointow :) Did you have your boys close to their due dates?

I have two boys and swayed girl although I don't think I did a very good job of it. Nothing I can do about it now though!

Did some more tests tonight...
My internet cheapie test is now as dark as the control line. My OPK is darker than the control line. (yes I have lots of tests to use up!)

Just pop back in been having internet issues, congratulations purple

purple
February 5th, 2016, 05:28 AM
BunnyGirl I thought it might help if I put all the due date details here so you can copy/paste to the first post.

I'm not sure what team everyone is though?
Yellow = finding out
Green = waiting until birth

Having:

Having:

Having:

NameL crd5ed
Having:

Having:

maidentomother
February 5th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Bunny, so happy to hear the twins are doing well!

BunnyGirl19
February 5th, 2016, 12:05 PM
BunnyGirl I thought it might help if I put all the due date details here so you can copy/paste to the first post.

Yellow = finding out

Having:

Having:

Having:

NameL crd5ed
Having:

Having:

Thanks! I'll update it now.

2xblue
February 5th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Congrats and welcome crd! What a lovely birthday present for your DH!

How is everyone doing?

Blue Bear
February 5th, 2016, 01:44 PM
team yellow :)

twointow83
February 5th, 2016, 02:50 PM

Yellow = finding out

Having:

Having:

Having:

NameL crd5ed
Having:

Having:

To help fill in my holes: We didn't sway unless doing nothing but taking clomid and couch potato counts as a sway lol. But I also took plenty of vits, ate lots of blue stuff, multiple attempts, etc. So I don't really count that as a sway.

As for team, we are team yellow. We want to know asap :) Can't shop until you know who you are buying for ;)

Bella29
February 5th, 2016, 04:54 PM
We are team green at this stage unless I cave in.

purple
February 5th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Sorry two, I was so used to you swaying previously!

Yay for team yellow :) will you get one of those harmony type tests?

purple
February 5th, 2016, 04:57 PM
We are team green at this stage unless I cave in.

Team green is awesome too. I was like that for my first and loved not knowing. I don't think I could do it now, I need to be prepared mentally for another boy.

crd5ed
February 5th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Hi Purple!
I was induced with my first son (and hope I never have to be again, ugh!) and went into labor 18 days early with my second son but he was 7lbs. 12oz. so he was ready. I'm hoping to go early again this time as October is full of birthdays in our extended families already. I act like I can plan these things, ha! Yeah, I don't think I did a good job with my sway either but I'm thrilled to be pregnant and am kind of already preparing myself for another boy. It seems easier than getting my hopes up for a girl. :p

Bella29
February 6th, 2016, 01:18 AM
I completely understand that purple. I had to know with our third, cos I was desperate for a boy and didn't want to be disappointed at the birth. With this fourth baby, I will be happy either way. I do want a boy but I won't be devastated this time with another girl. I just need to prepare the kids. Dd wants a boy, dd2 wants a girl.

crd5ed
February 6th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Congrats and welcome crd! What a lovely birthday present for your DH!

How is everyone doing?

Thanks so much 2xblue!! Congrats to you too and hoping we both get our girls!:pray::luck:

twointow83
February 6th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Sorry two, I was so used to you swaying previously!

Yay for team yellow :) will you get one of those harmony type tests?

No problem :) We dropped all sway stuff this time as the focus was on making as healthy of a pregnancy as possible and some things that sway pink would lower my health (no vits, unhealthy fats, etc.). Yes, they are going to do it at 12 weeks, assuming I make it that far.

twointow83
February 7th, 2016, 11:25 PM
MS officially touched down here today... and much sooner than expected. I typically don't have ms until 7-8 weeks and I haven't even hit 5 weeks yet. I had been feeling "off" all day but it wasn't really a nausea... more a burning sensation like heartburn localized to my tummy. But as the day continued is slowly got stonger then turned to nausea, followed by productive belching (eewwwww!). I have a few preggie pop drops left and ordered some green apple and cola flavored ones as the ones I have are exceedingly sour and my tummy is not pleased by that fact. Hopefully they show quickly. I am thrilled to be feeling this way as I see it as a really good sign but can't be "purging" at work. So, I will need them to keep that at bay.

How is everyone else doing??

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

Gagirl0221
February 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Hi ladies! I'm joining the group I had a BFP 9 dpo. Today I'm 10 dpo test were darker today. My EDD should be October 22. I swayed boy. I have 3 DD. I just want a healthy baby but a boy would be a nice change. This will also be our last baby so I pray we get our boy. We will find out bc DH don't want to wait. I would like a gender reveal but not sure how we would react if it's another girl. We will love either health is first. I cried bad with my third and felt horrible now I would not trade her for anything. I know that GOD will give me what I need. So excited to get to know all of you the next nine months. Prayers for everyone. I will plan to make my apt the 2nd week in March that way I will be able to get my first scan also.

purple
February 8th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Welcome Gagirl! I hope you have a little boy snuggling in there :)

I'm 5wks tomorrow but not feeling much symptoms yet. I have sore boobs but I had that last time too. I will feel a bit more relaxed if I get some nausea as I have had it with my boys but not m/c pregnancies. It normally starts 5/6 weeks anyway so trying not to worry yet.

Two, that is great you are getting some symptoms, sorry you feel crap but happy too as its a good sign! Do you have an early scan booked?

Gagirl0221
February 8th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Purple according to FF I am 3weeks 2 days not really having any signs yet either but more tired than normal and peeing a lot. I was sick with all my girls really don't want that this time but I know it's a good sign. I've never wished for someone to feel sick but I hope you get your ms soon to ease your mind purple.

Blue Bear
February 8th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Hi Ladies - feeling the same as you purple. Wanting to keep symptoms because when I had my two mc's last year I felt "too good". However, now I'm working closely with my old ob rather than the midwife I was going to use, so I've had my betas done 3x and we get our first scan next week! Nervous but excited to hear the heartbeat - saying prayers! Two - I got my ms with my DD starting at 6 weeks and lasted until 17 1/2 weeks. I'm just over 5 weeks and have had some nauseousness but then I'll have a snack or rest and then fine. Sore boobs as well and just more tired - but I've always enjoyed sleep - ha!

Blue Bear
February 8th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Welcome gagirl! I've been following you ladies a bit in the Feb 2ww a bit so hoping we get more ladies to join us soon!!

twointow83
February 8th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Hi ladies! I'm joining the group I had a BFP 9 dpo. Today I'm 10 dpo test were darker today. My EDD should be October 22. I swayed boy. I have 3 DD. I just want a healthy baby but a boy would be a nice change. This will also be our last baby so I pray we get our boy. We will find out bc DH don't want to wait. I would like a gender reveal but not sure how we would react if it's another girl. We will love either health is first. I cried bad with my third and felt horrible now I would not trade her for anything. I know that GOD will give me what I need. So excited to get to know all of you the next nine months. Prayers for everyone. I will plan to make my apt the 2nd week in March that way I will be able to get my first scan also.
Congrats! Welcome and H&H 9 months.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

twointow83
February 8th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Welcome Gagirl! I hope you have a little boy snuggling in there :)

I'm 5wks tomorrow but not feeling much symptoms yet. I have sore boobs but I had that last time too. I will feel a bit more relaxed if I get some nausea as I have had it with my boys but not m/c pregnancies. It normally starts 5/6 weeks anyway so trying not to worry yet.

Two, that is great you are getting some symptoms, sorry you feel crap but happy too as its a good sign! Do you have an early scan booked?
I already had 1 a few days ago due to pain. I have my actual first appt scheduled for the 17th and hopefully my u/s the next day. This is the pic of bean I got at the u/s I had at like 4 weeks 1 or 2 days.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

purple
February 9th, 2016, 12:34 AM
So just the one baby then?

2xblue
February 9th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Congrats and welcome Gagirl!

Two, what kind of pain werw you having? Great that everything was fine at the scan.

I understand why everyone wants to have symptoms even though ms isn't very nice. I hope everyone will have H&H 9 months!

I heard our little bean's heartbeat with my doppler yesterday. I could only here it twice for a few seconds. But was so lovely to hear it.

twointow83
February 9th, 2016, 07:08 AM
So just the one baby then?
Yup, just 1 seemingly healthy sac. My body had me completely bamboozled this cycle lol. I only O'd from my right side unless the left side's follicle collapsed (was telling the u/s tech that I am usually right but this time my body fooled me and she said thr collapsing thing was a possibility). It was kinda funny though. When she first started looking it looked like there were 3 little sacs (you can see one of the others in the pic. It does not look round in the pic but as she moved the wand around it looked a bit more rounded from different angles). I just about panicked! But I said something like "why does it look like there are 3????" And she said the others are just fluid because they aren't in the endometrium. Hahahaha, trips terrify me so that was a bit scary fot a bit lol. Anyway, back to the point, unless the one sac splits into 2 beans it is just a singleton :bigsmile:

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

twointow83
February 9th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Congrats and welcome Gagirl!

Two, what kind of pain werw you having? Great that everything was fine at the scan.

I understand why everyone wants to have symptoms even though ms isn't very nice. I hope everyone will have H&H 9 months!

I heard our little bean's heartbeat with my doppler yesterday. I could only here it twice for a few seconds. But was so lovely to hear it.
Same as last time. I was worried my corpus luteum had turned hemmoragic and wouldn't produce the prog needed to sustain the pregnancy. But it appears to just be scar tissue on my ovary.

Congratulations on hearing bean!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

crd5ed
February 9th, 2016, 01:06 PM
It's so weird this time around for me. I started having indigestion and stomach upset from heavier meals before I tested positive which is sooner than any other pregnancy for me. I'm already avoiding onion and spices because my stomach seems upset after having them. Boo!! :( No real nausea yet though I seem to forget when it is that kicks in and everything I read said it's rare to have it before 6 weeks so I guess I'll find out soon, ha! My forehead is broken out already, and a little breakout on my upper back which sucks! Nothing seems to make it go away yet. If anyone has any tried and true remedies for breakouts while pregnant I'm all ears! I'm too old for this, ha!

My oldest son (6yo) came down with a stomach virus for the first time in his life last night and vomited all night until 1:30am this morning. It was so rough, I was trying hard not to sympathy puke!! My hubby was so sweet and did all the clean up and laundry for me so I wouldn't retch anymore. Ah, the joys of parenting! :)

BunnyGirl19
February 9th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Raw egg whites on your face. I've never done it, but I've heard others swear by it.

Gagirl0221
February 9th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know how I wean off some of my supps? I've msg atomic but have not heard back yet?

twointow83
February 9th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Raw egg whites on your face. I've never done it, but I've heard others swear by it.
For what?

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

Gagirl0221
February 9th, 2016, 09:41 PM
The co q 10 u have to come off slowly I think I have a plan I will go back and read it just not sure how often I could take in week to not take it at all. Lil confused I'm blonde though don't take much. Lol

crd5ed
February 9th, 2016, 10:07 PM
I think she was replying to me for my breakouts on my forehead already. Ha! :D
For what?

�� for a healthy �� ��

twointow83
February 10th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Wow... this really is a quiet group!!

How is everyone feeling? Where are we on upcoming scans, tests and appts?

AFM, developed a serious case of heartburn last night. Trying to avoid having to go back on my GERD meds as I have been doing pretty well without them and the less I can take the better for baby. I already have to take Imodium daily but decided that dehydration is much more dangerous for bean than taking a B class medication.

My next appt is a week from today! I am hoping so hard that they go ahead and do my scan that day! I am so eager to see bean again. I am also a little scared there won't be a hb but trying my hardest to look at all the positive signs I've had/am having and trying to ignore my fears. No matter the outcome this is it for us. I will never be pregnant again. So I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

twointow83
February 10th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Oh and another thing that might get the convo going in here: What is the weirdest or most unexpected thing that has caused you to tear up or get upset of over?

The other day I caught myself tearing up over a stinking tire commercial hahahahahaha!

Your turn!

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼

Blue Bear
February 10th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Hi Two! Thanks for keeping the convo going!! We are almost at the same spot and with similar miscarriage histories. I actually have been nauseous off and on the past few days - only at 5 1/2 weeks so seems so early for it to start. Thankful for the nauseousness this time I guess since I know that means something is in there! Still doing acupuncture so thinking that is helping with symptoms as well. With my DD didn't start until 6 weeks which is Sat. for me. My sister was sick with all 3 of her pregnancies - DS, DD, DS - so must run in the family or something.

My HCGs were tested on Monday again this week and still doubling. I go to get my first scan Monday - praying for HB as well...since my last two pregnancies never got past the 6 weeks stage since one was a missed miscarriage. A little nervous too to have the same lady that scanned us for the missed miscarriage and couldn't tell us anything but could tell something was wrong...what a terrible day. But thankful for where we are at today. I don't really feel pregnant since we haven't told family or friends that we are yet... Glad I can share a little bit on here! Will update you guys on Monday night how it goes!

As far as emotions go...I almost started crying when my husband had to go back to work today...just feeling a little down/ lonely I guess...like I want my mom to come visit so we can play cards or something. lol Probably the weather as well! Tired of the cold midwestern winter!

purple
February 10th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I'm just quiet as I'm just worried I will miscarry again. I lost all that positivity I had earlier! I'm tempted to test with a frer to see it my control line starts fading but scared it will be a really faint test line.

Last night I went to take my metformin after dinner and I think I took my vitamins instead! I couldn't really remember what I did... total baby brain moment!

I have been feeling a bit more emotional but can't think of anything in particular.

My scan is in just under 2 weeks so I'm counting down.

purple
February 11th, 2016, 05:09 AM
My test looks like the opposite of the 11dpo one now. So a dark test line and light control... hopefully I can relax now :)

Bella29
February 11th, 2016, 05:14 AM
Hi everyone. Good to hear everyone is well. Sending out sticky vibes to all those who are worried about their little bubs. I haven't tested again since 10dpo and won't see my dr to tell him I'm pregnant for another couple of weeks. I had a small wave of nausea this afternoon. I'm only 4+3, so that is pretty early for me to get ms. I hope it doesn't kick my butt, because I have three kids to care for and I don't have the time to get sick.

Two, how come your taking Imodium if you don't mind my asking? I agree it's better to take some medication that get too dehydrated. You are no good to yourself or your baby if your body is that ill.

Purple, fingers crossed you are ok Hun. Sticky dust to you.

2xblue
February 11th, 2016, 01:42 PM
crd, I've been having some breakouts too. On my chin and cheeks. I remember I had it with DS2 aswell. I wish I knew what could help! My skin always reacts with hormones...

Two, good luck with your next appt! Oh heartburn is horrible. I had it very bad with DS1.

BlueBear, good to hear your hcg is doubling! Good luck with your scan!

purple, it's good that your test line is darker than control! Hopefully you can relax and start thinking positive again.

Bella, hopefully the nausea doesn't get too bad. It is hard to take care of kids when feeling sick.

I've been feeling a little bit better for three days. I still get sick and feel nauseous but not as bad as before. It was just horrible. I hope the worst part is over. I was feeling depressed as I was feeling so sick and couldn't do anything. I was really struggling. But now I'm feeling more positive again.

I have my scan and NIPT in ten days! I'm counting! We were discussing about finding out the gender with DH. DH is ok with either way. I'm still trying to decide what to do. Part of me would love to be team green as we never have done that but now that we will get NIPT done it would be so hard not to find out! Also I think it's best for me to hear it's a boy before birth so I can adjust to that. But what a lovely surprise it would be if it was a girl and hear it at birth! I don't know what to do lol.

It's weird. First when I found out I was pregnant I was sure it's a boy. But now I've been having these feelings it might be our girl. And then the next day I think it has to be a boy. Uhhh... I wish it wasn't such a big deal for me.

Blue Bear
February 11th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Hi everyone. Good to hear everyone is well. Sending out sticky vibes to all those who are worried about their little bubs. I haven't tested again since 10dpo and won't see my dr to tell him I'm pregnant for another couple of weeks. I had a small wave of nausea this afternoon. I'm only 4+3, so that is pretty early for me to get ms. I hope it doesn't kick my butt, because I have three kids to care for and I don't have the time to get sick.

Two, how come your taking Imodium if you don't mind my asking? I agree it's better to take some medication that get too dehydrated. You are no good to yourself or your baby if your body is that ill.

Hi Bella29 - I have ms early this time, too! I was dry heaving this morning and I'm not even 6 weeks yet! I did get a Rx for Zofran today - just so I can function at least with work and parenting! Nervous to be taking it but I took it with my DD too. However, then I waited until 13 weeks bc I only worked online and could lay in bed all day - it was great! lol!! With her, it started at 6 weeks. I think there is just a lot of HCG in my body at the moment!!

BunnyGirl19
February 11th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I'm still dealing with hyperemesis. It's starting to improve, but it's not gone. I'm flying back from Costa Rica today and am so uncomfortable because I got a bad sunburn snorkeling on Tuesday. Blah.

I keep going back and forth on what I feel the twins are. I feel certain they are girls, or at least one pinky, and then distraught that I can't be that lucky. Like, serious panic attack type. I was that way when I was pregnant with DD too, and then doubted it the whole time no matter how many confirmations I had. When she was born I still doubted it somehow despite the proof being right in front of me. LOL

twointow83
February 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM

Because my brand of ms at this point (may change down the road) is nausea and loose, frequent stools. Occasionally I will feel nauseated to the point of feeling like I am going to be sick but mostly the other.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼