PDA

View Full Version : My Girl Sway..It's a Girl!

Pixiedoll
January 8th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I am beside myself writing the words 'our sway worked! It's a girl!

When I first looked at my sway all I could see was where I went wrong, but I can see now where we went right. I think not eating breakfast for 7 BLOODY MONTHS :( really was a big part (and by FAR the most painful...lol). By the end of this I felt half starved and toxic, which I know is not for everyone but I've always been a bit obsessional (not recommended!)

I bodged the timing slightly (early cut off maybe of 1.5 days) AND had the big O:p...but I truly think changing my whole body chemistry with drastic diet and supplements, going for therapy and reducing stress really really helped.

I feel diet was the deciding factor for me as it was such an enormous change (seriously I was DYING over here!)...I feel without this change in my lifestyle this little girl would not have been possible. I KNOW it has a lot to do with luck and some sways far more perfect have not worked....but for me? I believe it helps...not the answer but helps.

Gender Resulted - GIRL
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? -Natural

PH
CM Ph 4.5-5
DH Ph 8 (on diet for 7 months so am thinking as low as it's going!)
Douche type and when not this month as lime was killing everything I think
Replens and when day before and straight after
Big O YES!!! this was an unplanned attempt as I O'ed a whole 7 days early! I was horrified when monitor went from nothing to high reading the next day. Thankfully I was checking Ph constantly.

MINERALS
Calcium 1000
Magnesium 400
Potassium very low, felt weak and twitchy
Sodium very low, BP actually increased as a result!

DH minerals -Not this month! Terrible terrible! but added extra cal and mag through diet, very low sodium and potassium, Both ate mostly of IG diet and stuck to French diet when in social situations

DIET

Dietary Changes Mix of InGender and French diet since January, have eaten breakfast about 4 or 5 times this year, cut calories am about 10lbs lighter then when conceived DS.

Diet consisted mainly of plain white rice and pasta, eggs, chicken, green beans, leeks, milk, yogurt, raspberries and strawberries.

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -Yep 100%! didn't expect to get preggo so was waiting for the next month.

Was attempt number 6

Caffeine- One or two cups of weak tea week before O

DH caffeine-some, greatly reduced

HORMONES

Drinks milk, peppermint tea, diet cranberry juice with sweetener, Evian water

Supplements

Vitex since last summer but actually stoped two weeks before attempt as wasn't getting pregnant.

SUPPLEMENTS

Cranberry 10000-20000 per day
Acidophilus no
Sudafed no but certerizine hydrochloride for hayfever evryday two weeks before, stopped after O
Others B6 50mg, Folic acid 400

DH supps Cranberry 20000 mg Vit C 1000mg, Licorice month before but stopped two weeks before as went to France and forgot his damn pills! Not amused...

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) 1 day! what a nightmare!-actually been confirmed as 1.5-2 days through ultrasound...bizarre as CBFM did not show this but sonographer was positve that I o'ed about a 1 day later than I thought
BD thru O NO
O+12 NO
Frequent BD/how many days NO I hoping we had abstenance of 6-7 days so VERY borderline
Charting O with Temp Usually but didn't check the morning of BD as left thermometre in France so missed the dip!
Charting O with OPK No, didn't think I need to.
Fertility monitor used/type CBFM
Suspected O date 24th July 2010 changed to afternoon of 25th

IONS
Oed in what moon phase New-just!
Changed ions in other ways? Did loads, jewellry, Lavander oil in all forms, summer time, no computer or mobile use (this was by flook as was on holiday), hot weather, no air con, hot showers most days, neg ion thingy in computer and diffuser light in bedroom, nail varnish and hairspray lots of!

OTHER

How many kids do you have? 1
What gender(s)? Boy
# of months TTC 6
Your Age 30
BD position Me on top! It gets worse!
Jump and dump Yup right away
EWCM present/how much? some not much
DH undies type tight
DH hot bath/shower yup most days

OWT - anything under bed?

Little girls cardigan that I found one day in DS bag after nursery. I forgot to take it back and when he left that nursery I kept it for good luck! How naughty is that! Also very cute purple baby grow with lucky 4 leaf clovers all over it that I bought for my friend then couldn't part with it.

COMMENTS?

In my eyes this sway was bloody awful! So many things should sway boy such as the timing and position. however our lifestyles due to the diet are now so different. I have not eaten potatoes, tomatoes, red meat, nuts, beans, most fruits, soya or bananas since Christmas 2009 Conceived late July 2010). DH had slight weight gain due to all the cream over his pasta, and I am now too skinny due to endless missed breakfasts. I am much less stressed than I was with DS and have basically no muscle tone anymore. The weirdest thing was is that this BD was instigated by me when we were watching TV late one night, Suddenly I thought SEX NOW FOR MY BABY GIRL! ..and jumped my DH-not that He complained! So there you ago, a lot wrong but obviously something right for our long wanted, much wished for little girl.

Good luck and love to all x:luck:

nuthinbutpink
January 8th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Yay for you! Congratulations! Have fun with the pink!

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Pixiedoll
January 8th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Glad to be posting it! Forgot to add- I added artificial sweetener to EVERYTHING! It was truly grim and I felt yuk but it was another huge change for me from my normal routine, When I conceived DS I never touched the stuff.

OneLastDream
January 8th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Congratulations!!! I see you are from UK what artificial sweetner did you use? Thanks

Pixiedoll
January 9th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Hello! Canderel or supermarkets own, anything really as long as it contained crap loads of nasty aspartame...YUK! they're all quite sililar. Goodluck with your sway xxx

OneLastDream
January 9th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Thank you!!! Aspartame last month seemed to raise my PH although I thought I must be seeing things!! Will try again!! Congrats again you must be over the moon x

Daisy Mae
January 9th, 2011, 11:00 PM
CONGRATS!

Pixiedoll
January 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Thankyou! Yes I'm so happy but I dont think I'll quite believe it until she gets here in one screaming, kicking, intact piece!

OnelastDream-do you def know it was the aspartame? That's a very strange thing to happen..what supps were you taking? x

OneLastDream
January 10th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Hi, it seemed to happen when I had loads of crystal light and sprinkled fake sugar with aspartame on everything - Tamara said on IG that this could happen if I had a different make up to everyone else - I will try again though. Am taking Cranberry, Acidopholis, mag, calcium, vit c, zinc, saw palmetto, folic acid - am surprised am not rattling as I walk!!!! What did you take? x

lindi
January 11th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Congratulations!

Pixiedoll
January 12th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Blimey that's annoying for you..all the supps I took are listed in my sway above. I think it was the supps along with the very very strict diet worked on my PH as my natural PH before swaying was 7.5-8! It took a good 3 months for it to come down to 4.5-5. the diet is a killer beyond belief but I really felt it helped me.

Coccinelle33
January 18th, 2011, 02:54 PM
congrats!!!

Pixiedoll
January 23rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
sorry just saw your question-everything I took is listed above in the sway. GL! x

TTC5
February 26th, 2011, 11:09 PM
Congratulations!

aintnocinderella
March 26th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Congrats, was your natural ph high before the diet all month. I have been a a crazy diet since last year and my ph in 4 every day but i havent been charting for a whole cycle so i am not sure if it will spike around OV. I am sticking to no breakfast and pretty much no lunch most days. i am in the Uk also but hope to stock up on Crystal lighjt when we go to florida in Sept i am just hoping i dont ruin my holiday by trying to stick to the diet too much :S

suregena
April 2nd, 2011, 05:02 PM
Congrats, was your natural ph high before the diet all month. I have been a a crazy diet since last year and my ph in 4 every day but i havent been charting for a whole cycle so i am not sure if it will spike around OV. I am sticking to no breakfast and pretty much no lunch most days. i am in the Uk also but hope to stock up on Crystal lighjt when we go to florida in Sept i am just hoping i dont ruin my holiday by trying to stick to the diet too much :S

You can get Crystal Light off amazon.co.uk :)

Kazz2011
April 5th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Congratulations on your baby girl. :)

fivebabies
April 7th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Congrats! So happy for you!

Hobbermittens
April 7th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Congrats!!

Out of the Blue
April 8th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Congrats, Mama! TFP! =]