PDA

View Full Version : Glittergirls NT scan

Glittergirl
September 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM
I just got back from my NT scan and had the hardest time uploading pics to this site. Anyone see a nub? Sorry for poor quality...I took a picture of my video and thought these are good views, although not sure if there is a nub???? Anyone want to guess???:worry:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67214866@N05/

nuthinbutpink
September 6th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I don't see anything that looks like a boy!

Glittergirl
September 6th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks nothing but pink! With DS3 there was no doubt a penis!!! Not even a nub but an actual penis LOL!!!! Is there a nub or should I look for a better shot? I have a DVD that I keep pausing to find a nub shot but it looks like leg keeps getting in the way. I will be 13 wks tomorrow--although I wanna be surprised I am totally gonna nubsess for the next 25 weeks LOL!!!!

begonia
September 7th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Glitter how exciting! I have to agree with NBP ... NO hint of boy parts, and I am no expert but what I see in pic number 2 (the bright white line) looks like a pretty flat nub. If you'll be 13 weeks tomorrow that is an ideal time for a nub shot; from what I have read in week 11 there is still time for a flat nub to rise, but by 13 it's pretty reliable to guess on a nub shot. I think the nubs are fun and as I mentioned I am not at all an expert in this but I would guess girl on that second photo :fingers: Oh how I hope it is a sweet baby girl for you hun!!!

Either way I will say that bean looks absolutely precious :HH: Can't wait to find out! So many of us spring due date buddies seem to be on the wait-and-see list so the nub shots are all the more exciting!

Flava
September 7th, 2011, 02:18 PM
there is no clue on pic one if that's the nub ( im not sure) on pic 2 then looks like:DD:.
You have any other pics?

Glittergirl
September 7th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks so much everyone...since I am leaning towards being surprised, the only thing I have to go by is the darn NUB! OK I will get more pics off the video and post!!! Thanks!!!

KnockYourBallsOff
September 7th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Looks pretty flat in teh second pic, although it's not the most ideal nub shot. Did you sway? If so, do tell!

lindi
September 8th, 2011, 12:04 AM
I think in the second one it looks very very:DD:

Glittergirl
September 10th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Looks pretty flat in teh second pic, although it's not the most ideal nub shot. Did you sway? If so, do tell!
Yeah I posted my sway in the girl sway forum.

ELP
September 10th, 2011, 06:50 AM
OOO GG!!! That 2nd one is reminding me very much of my DD's scans!! 2 clear distinct seperate lines!! The complete opposite of what I saw for me this time!!! Shall I post it here for yout to see???
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5333-ELP-s-past-confirmed-girl-pics&p=75678#post75678
I added them to the confirmed girl pics, top pic!!

Glittergirl
September 10th, 2011, 04:56 PM
OOO GG!!! That 2nd one is reminding me very much of my DD's scans!! 2 clear distinct seperate lines!! The complete opposite of what I saw for me this time!!! Shall I post it here for yout to see???
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?5333-ELP-s-past-confirmed-girl-pics&p=75678#post75678
I added them to the confirmed girl pics, top pic!!
You're awesome!! thanks!!! I saw your beautiful scans for your DS and it's def a BOY! saw it on IG as well!!! You got all boy votes!

My Fabulous Children
September 23rd, 2011, 03:07 AM
Lean girl.

Foxy
September 25th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Maybe girl. GL!

twosweetlads
September 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM
It looks like a girl to me x

<Scarlett>
September 27th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Possibly Pink

TTC5
September 27th, 2011, 05:26 AM
Girl!

Out of the Blue
September 27th, 2011, 09:53 AM
GG....I know it's early but those pics scream GIRL to me!!!!! I've been "nubsessing" like crazy lately and I think I've seen just about every nub shot on the internet. Yours definitely falls into the :ballerina: catagory! Squeals of joy from me!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY:cool:

Glittergirl
September 27th, 2011, 04:44 PM
GG....I know it's early but those pics scream GIRL to me!!!!! I've been "nubsessing" like crazy lately and I think I've seen just about every nub shot on the internet. Yours definitely falls into the :ballerina: catagory! Squeals of joy from me!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY:cool:

Out of the BLue!!!! I am so glad you are on! I was wondering where you have been!!! So glad to see you here! If you get a chance, Please look at my video. I'll bump it!

Thanks so much for everyone's replies! I haven't even looked at girl stuff-so scared to get my hopes up, so enjoying the nubsessing!